The Ring

Story Info
A magical ring makes a woman's fantasy come true.
4.8k words
4.51
11.8k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a beautiful, bright sunny day when you decide to shop at a local flea market with your family. There are many booths out today and they offer many different products from cloths, books and crafts. You find yourself being intrigued by one particular booth that has odd and exotic jewelry. It is being manned by an old lady who looks as if she could be Native American. Many of the rings, necklaces and bracelets are so interesting looking but one piece of jewelry catches your eye.

It is a ring that has a band that doesn't look metallic at all and the center stone is very different looking, not a diamond or any sort of stone you recognize. The other thing is that the ring is sitting in a case that has a few other odd-looking objects but the majority of the other jewelry is out in the open which tells you it is more valuable.

"You have an interesting taste in rings," the old woman says. "I assume it's the ring your looking at."

"Yes, its beautiful." You say to her.

"Well don't let looks fool you," she says. "Its not your ordinary ring and not everyone should wear it."

"What do you mean?" You ask.

She explains to you that the ring is not a ring for wearing, like ordinary jewelry. It's a magical artifact with very special powers. It sounds to you like a sales pitch and you're not believing it for a second.

"Magic?" You say sarcastically. "No offense, but I don't believe in magic."

"It's true. This is a powerful artifact of my people and its very real." She tells you.

Still in disbelief you ask, "What does it do, grant you three wishes?"

She chuckles, "No, no. Much more powerful." She looks around at all the other people around in the market and leans in close to you and in a whisper says, "It will make you deepest, darkest sexual fantasy come true."

You think to yourself the old woman is just being silly and dramatic just to sell a ring that she is probably having trouble selling. "How much do you want for it?"

"$100." She tells you.

"Oh, sorry that's way too much." You say as you turn to walk away.

"Wait, wait...I like you. I think you will really enjoy this ring." She says hurriedly, not wanting you to walk away.

You are now convinced she is trying to get rid of the ring. "I like the ring but I can't afford very much." You tell her straight forward.

"Could you afford $50?"

"No, sorry." You tell her, once again turning to leave.

"Wait! Ok, I'll sell it for $40." You think about it and decide you do like the ring a lot.

"Ok, I'll buy it for $40." She smiles and takes it out of the case. You hand her the money and before she hands it to you, she tells you ominously.

"Now I know you an unbeliever, but you should know whenever you wear the ring, your deepest darkest fantasy will come true." She puts the ring in a small box and you put it in your purse.

You thank her and look around some more at some of the other vendors, eventually reuniting with your family who ask if you purchased anything. You tell them no, not wanting to let them know you spent $40 on a ring and you keep it in the box in your purse.

Its not until late that night when you think you want to see what it looks like on your finger. You've already gotten ready for bed and are in your sleeping clothes, a tee-shirt and panties. You are alone in the house with your two sons at work and with friends for the night. You take the ring box out of your purse and open it.

You think the ring is still lovely but don't believe for a second the story the old woman told you. You are standing in front of the mirror in your bedroom when you slip it on your finger, looking at your reflection and how it looks on your hand. You notice the oddest sensation; you swear the ring is getting warm while you wear it.

Suddenly you hear a loud crash in your home coming from the living room. You immediately go down the hallway and enter the living room, which is pitch dark. You reach for the lamp and turn it on. In your living room is a tall man, wearing jeans and a hoodie. You see his face and he is much younger than you, maybe in his late 20's. He is a black man, a stranger. You are frozen in fear.

He slowly walks up to you, with purpose and motivation. He stands right in front of you and slowly looks you up and down, without saying a word. You want to scream or run but you can't, you are frozen. Before you can react, he grabs you by your arms with a manly but not hurtful grip and pulls you to him. He kisses you on your lips, deeply and passionately. At first you hold back, in shock but each passing second you melt in his embrace.

His hands slide unto your shoulders and you feel him pull you down to your knees. As you sit there kneeling in front of him in your living room, you watch as he slowly undoes his belt and opens his pants. He reaches into his pants and pulls out his manhood that makes you suddenly gasp out loud. Although he appears to be only semi-erect, his cock is very large. You have never seen a black man's privates before in person. The lamp illuminates the room well enough for you to get a very good look at it.

As you look on, he is holding it. Easily longer than any penis you have even seen before, what really strikes you immediately besides its remarkable size is the darkness of his black skin. It is quite different than any other cock you have ever laid eyes on; unique and exotic looking. As he strokes it in front of your face, you can't take your eyes off of it. It is visibly growing as you look at it, reaching lengths you never imagined a cock could grow to. As he pumps it, his cock swells in thickness as well. When it reaches around 10" in length, your hand, in a nearly involuntary manner reaches up and takes a hold of it. You are shocked at your impulsive reaction.

It continues to grow and thicken but it is already at a size that you can't completely wrap your fingers around with your thumb not being able to touch a finger. He releases his own grip and lets you take over making it completely erect. Now his ebony manhood has you completely captivated. You are completely taken aback visually and the feeling of his rock hard, enormous cock in your hand is intoxicating. Your next sense is energized as well as you take it in your mouth. You open your mouth wide as you can to accept his huge head into your gaping mouth.

You take as much of his cock deep in your mouth as you can, holding it in your mouth. It has now become completely engorged with blood, easily measuring a mind-blowing 11 or 12". His cock is very thick as well, it is simply in a word...amazing. For years, you have secretly wondered what a black man's cock looks like, feels like, tastes like. Now you know. The curiosity of the myth, the stereotype of black men having tremendous endowments is proving not only to be true but in spectacular fashion.

As your mouth slides up and down his huge cock, you look up and get a better look at this man. He is quite young for your taste and comfort. Not in a true moral sense, but because you have children that is older than he is, it seems unreal. He is probably most likely in his late 20's, he is also handsome. But you can't deny it is exciting to do this to a man who is half your age, his youth is an undeniable attraction. You just can't believe that man this much younger than you is actually with you in a sexual way like this.

Suddenly, it hits you. Like a wave of intense enlightenment... the ring. The woman said your deepest darkest fantasies would come true. You know that this young, black stud is absolutely the most attractive, hottest man you have ever touched. His cock has such a command and control over you and just in these past 10 minutes you are as aroused and enraptured as you ever have been in your life. But what did the woman say..." whenever you wear the ring, your deepest darkest fantasy will come true". As much as you are enjoying having this incredible cock in your mouth, as much as you want to do more, you slip the ring off your finger.

As soon as it's off, you hear the sound of a car horn blowing right outside your house. The man suddenly, without a word, pulls his cock out of your mouth and runs out the front door, stuffing his massive erection back in his pants. Leaving you on your knees, bewildered and a bit frustrated. It takes about a minute for you to collect your thoughts and return back into your room. You collapse in your bed mixed with confusion and a growing sense of sexual frustration. You were clearly highly aroused before he took away the greatest cock you have ever seen away from you.

You lay there, thinking about how unbelievably big it was, a black cock at that. You knew you always wanted to try one, but five minutes with one wasn't enough to put out the fire of burning curiosity. You didn't even get to enjoy it the way you really want to, inside your body. Seeing if you could take a big black cock like that. Do black men fuck better than the lovers you have had in your life, do they really have the sexual stamina you heard about, could it bring you to orgasm?

The memory of it was still vivid in your mind and your arousal truly never dissipated. You slide your hand under your panties and are amazed with how wet your pussy is, it's drenched with titillation. You begin to rub your clit, giving it some much needed stimulation. You realize that the ring is still clutched in your left hand. You open your hand and look at the ring. Could it really be magic?

You slide your panties completely off, just leaving on your tee-shirt and continue to rub and stroke your pussy with your right hand as you hold the ring up to gaze at it. You also can't get the black cock of the stranger out of your mind. With your pussy getting wetter and wetter, your arousal is multiplying by the second. God, if you can only have that cock again. If only it was fucking your hungry pussy right now. A hunger that will only be satisfied by big black cock, nothing else will fulfill it. You spread your legs wide, you are really stroking your pussy now, when you have an epiphany. Why not put the ring back on?

You reach over and turn on your table lamp next to the bed, your right hand still working your pussy, you can't even take it away from rubbing your pussy, you simply lift your ring finger up in the air and slip it on. You feel the ring starting to warm like before and suddenly your bedroom door bursts open. Through the door walks in your black lover but he is not alone, he is accompanied by another black man. Your heart is beating so hard you can feel it thumping inside your chest. You feel the rush of your blood to your face and your breathing deepens and becomes faster.

You can't even stop what you are doing as you rub your pussy frantically as both young black men walk to your bed and take a side each. You look at each man, turning your head left then right, back and forth as you watch them staring you down. They watch you masturbating with a look of hunger and desire, it makes you feel sexy and attractive. Suddenly the new man speaks.

"You're right, she is hot as hell."

"I told you this white woman was," The one who you were with earlier says back to him. "She was loving my dick too, man."

"I bet she ain't never had a black cock before." The new man then says to you. "You ever had big black cock before woman?"

"N.. N.. no." You stammer is a combination of nervousness and sheer sexual excitement. You still can't stop stroking your pussy wildly, even though you are being watched.

"Did you like sucking my man's cock?" He asks.

"Yes, I did. Very much so." You moan loudly, the men making you answer their questions is making you lose amount of any inhibition you have left. As they talk to you, they begin to strip out of their clothes, which just makes you rub faster and harder.

"What did you think of my cock?" The first man asks you.

"It was very big and beautiful. It was very impressive. Oh my God, it got me very excited." You watch him as he slips out of more clothes. When he gets his pants off you again see the cock you were admiring. "Oh wow, it IS very, very lovely!"

"Ever had two cocks at the same time lady?" The other man asks as you turn your head away from the first man. The new man has already taken off his pants and exposing himself as well. He is blessed as well, with unbelievably huge black cock that is rock hard with huge veins running down its shaft. Your head just flips back and forth, you would hate to have to judge which one is bigger, thicker. Both are of magnificent size, in length and girth. Both sport huge balls tightly covered in their huge nut sacks and both are completely rigid, sticking straight out of their bodies. With cocks of this size you would expect them to hang but they look like two black metallic rods of steel, defying gravity and physics.

You take a gasp and try to answer his question without sounding too overwhelmed, "No...never. I never thought I would ever get the opportunity. I can't believe how huge you both are!"

The man you were with earlier grabs you by the leg and pulls you around to where you are now laying across your bed. He holds each side of your inner thighs, opening up your legs and begins to kneel. He is obviously getting ready to eat your pussy. For the first time you stop rubbing it, inviting him to bring his mouth on your soaking wet pussy. His full lips engulf your clit as he sucks on it with strength and suction. You moan at the touch of his mouth on your pussy and watch with eagerness.

His partner climbs up on your bed to your side and sticks his cock near your mouth. You eagerly stuff it in your mouth, excited to taste your second black cock of your life. Like his friend, he is a true mouthful and it doesn't easily fit in your mouth. but you make due the best you can. The three of you enjoying an oral first chapter of this interracial encounter between a willing white woman and two equipped black studs.

"Mmmmmm" You moan loudly with your mouth filled with black flesh. You are enjoying the young man's technique of lapping your clit and deep between your pussy lips. You bob your mouth as deep as you can on the other's cock taking the first few inches to the back of your mouth but there s still so much more left outside of it.

"Oh yeah lady, suck that black cock." He says. You reach up to cup his incredible balls that are really as impressive as his cock, so full and tight. You pull on them as you suck. At the same time, you have a spectacular view of your pussy being devoured by the other man who obviously has a taste for white pussy. He has your lips pulled wide open as he licks all around your inner lips.

"Oh yes, yes, yes." You say in encouragement as you yourself switch gears to lick the other's long black shaft, wanting to please more of his cock. You feel his robust veins running down his shaft and imagine what they will feel like rubbing the sides of your inner pussy. You continue to pull on his balls and make your way to lick them as well. "Ohhhh, you have such a nice big black cock." You tell him lovingly.

"Yeah, lady. Lick it all up and down. That is such a nice tongue you have. I never knew you white ladies could suck so good."

His admission surprises you and while you are still busy pleasing his cock orally you ask him, "Am I your first white woman?"

"Yeah." He answers, sending a shiver of excitement down your body. "His too."

Now you are really overwhelmed, you look down and ask the one munching on your pussy, "Is that true?!"

"Mmm hmm" He says while continuing to burry his mouth deep inside you. The excitement that this is the first interracial sex for all three of you just gives you even more invigorating energy. You begin sucking the monster black cock in front of you with even more passion. Your oral threesome continues for another ten minutes until the first young man says he has to enjoy your mouth some more. The one you have been sucking on says that your pussy should be nice and ready for some black cock. Your excitement just grew.

The men now turn you around and position you on your knees and elbows. Your first lover stands in front of you and you renew having his ebony manhood buried in your mouth. It has been almost an hour since you first had it in your mouth but the second time is just as exciting. You feel the hands of the other young black man positioning your ass in the air in just the right position for him. You are just counting the seconds until you will have your first black cock inside you and suddenly you feel his head being worked between your pussy lips. He is wisely feeling you out and getting you ready. His head is huge and bulbous, you sense he has found just the right angle. With a strong push his head slips between your pussy lips and a rush of tightness can be felt.

His black cock is slowly making its way deeper and deeper inside you. You squeal in anticipation of how thick he is and how amazingly full your pussy feels with it stretching your pussy. You have never had a cock overwhelm you like this, it's a pleasurable feeling but with a tad of anxiety with it being so incredibly big, but you are taking it well.

You pull the cock in your mouth out and turn your head. "Oh yes, yes. Fuck me, go for it!" Your encouragement is felt as you feel it go deeper and his cock starts to slide in and out faster. You are completely filled on both ends with your mouth and pussy being stretched to their natural limits, but the rush of pleasure mixed with a slight tinge of pain is surprisingly satisfying.

"Yeah, take that black cock woman. Did you think it would be this good?" he asks leadingly.

"I... oh my God... I never knew... I didn't know black cock was THIS good!" His cock being pushed even deeper and with more thrust. He has already surpassed the best fucking you have ever had and you know there is more to come.

"Yeah, suck that dick." The one in front of you grabs the back of your head and begins to pump your mouth, not too deeply of course but you like that your mouth is getting fucked as well. You moan with both men taking advantage of both ends of your body. Your bed is starting to make a discernable squeak as your passion and the men's fucking is being turned up.

You pull your mouth off the cock to exclaim, "I love big black cock, I can't believe how good you guys are fucking me!" The excitement of interracial sex washes over your entire body with a fever like you have never experienced. Their staggering endowment, their passion, the exotic blend of your skin colors and the taboo of having wild sex with two men so much younger than you give you a literal out of body experience. In the corner of your eye you see the reflection of you three and witness the mind-blowing eroticism of the picture you three are creating and you realize you have to cum. An astonishingly powerful and sudden orgasm that a few of seconds ago you had no ideal was coming. You simply tighten up and release it with both men plowing your mouth and pussy. Your screams and moans tell the story and many men would probably pause, giving everyone a chance to catch their breath. The men simply switch places and renew their torrid ponding.

You would protest if you didn't enjoy what they were doing. The first man slips his cock in you and picks up where his partner was with even more power and speed. The one who had been fucking you simply rubs his cock teasingly all over your face. His huge cock spreading saliva and your pussy juice all over. You encourage him by sticking your tongue out for him to rub on too. Your pussy is still throbbing from your orgasm but the sensitive nerves being pounded by the black man's cock simply makes it feel like it is continuing, the longest orgasm you have ever felt.

"Put your mouth on that cock, girl" The man commands you. You fill your mouth with his amazing cock which has not lost a bit of its hardest since this began, neither of them has. For well over an hour, they have maintained the most powerful erections you have ever seen and felt. They are in a word; unbelievable.

12