The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You feel your hips being gripped as the other fucks harder and harder. "Oh yes, yes. No mercy, show me no mercy." You plead. His hand slaps your ass cheek, not hard or violently but the sting awakens a sensation and the combination of his penetration makes you realize you like it. "Again...again. Spank me!"

He periodically gives your cheeks a smack, the sound and sensation is shocking to you, because while you feel so used and maybe slightly degraded, you also feel alive and sexy. You might be more mature than there two men but you want to be fucked like a younger woman. You want them to show you no caution because of you age or frankly because of your race.

The other man now has a handful of your hair and is bobbing your head on his cock. He is not pulling hard enough to hurt you but he has complete control of how fast you are going up and down on his cock. Again, his aggression and dominance of you is arousing. Their actions are preceded by increasingly intense talk.

"Take it white girl!"

"Suck that big black cock woman!"

Its nothing like you have ever experienced before and to your amazement, you cum again; hard and intense. What seems to last for 30 seconds, you collapse on the men. Physically spent and fighting for consciousness. Now they do give you mercy and give you a few minutes to collect yourself but even you don't want it to stop. As you lay on the bed, they stand on each side, stroking their cocks and gazing upon you.

When you announce you want more, the first man jumps on the bed and commands you to get on top of him. You get on your knees and throw your leg over him. You position your pussy right over his cock and ease down on it, still marveling on his length. Once his cock is mostly inside, you begin to ride his cock. Taking long slides up and down his ebony monster. With you easily fucking his cock, his partner gets on his knees behind you. You realize what is about to happen and you slow your thrust as he oils up your asshole and brings his cock to your other hole.

You have never had two dicks inside you at the same time and in your wildest dreams you never envisioned they would be so big, or black for that matter, but in mere seconds the other managed his cock in your asshole and you were feeling the sensation of being double penetrated. Both cock filling each hole and each cock stretching the respective office it was penetrating. It wasn't long before you are moaning like you have never done before and it was your turn to talk dirty.

"Your cocks are fucking me so good! I love your black cock, oh my God!" The thrusts from each cock build in power and speed. The men are enjoying your body as well, freely getting their feels of your breasts and ass cheeks which you enjoy them groping and fondling. They are moaning in delight as you are doing more of the talking.

"I can't believe how long you black men can fuck! Its amazing! Such power and rhythm!" Your admiration doesn't end there as you compliment their endowment and sexual technique. You worship them with your words as they continue to pound and pump your pussy and asshole. It is a relentless exhibition of lust and physicality. They never show you a bit of sympathy because of your age or the fact that you are white. Their fucking is torrid.

You show them your appreciation by kissing both, hot and heavy with tongue. Leaning down to kiss the one under you and coming up to kiss the one in your ass. "Oh my God, I love interracial sex, it's the best sex I have ever enjoyed!" When you praise them, it seems to give them more resolve to fuck you and they do whenever you praise them vocally.

Their huge cocks, like a couple of ebony pistons working your ass and pussy over is making the loudest of sounds as you are clearly soaking wet and well lubed. You feel the familiar sensation of an orgasm building but you know it will probably be the last and you don't want the fucking to end. It is still too amazing that you are in bed with these two young black studs and the fucking they are giving you.

It is a powerful sensation to fight off a huge orgasm, your facial expression contorts as you are obviously struggling physically, being so well fucked and trying to stay control of your body. You reach back and grab the arm of the man fucking your ass as he is gripping your hip. Your other hand is on the chest of the man under you. It is hard and muscular. Your eyes are shut tight. You grit your teeth in a display that would make some people think you were in pain.

They both continue to penetrate your pussy and asshole, with an astounding pace and drive. Their talented black cocks are like nothing you have ever experienced before. Your entire body is being rocked and you lose control. "Oh...oh...oh my God, oh my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Your beautiful big black cocks are going to make me cum again! Three times! I've never came three times like this! I'm cumming!" The release is as intense and massive as you have ever felt physically. A long powerful wave of pure adrenalin and satisfying euphoria as strong as the last two combined. You are still experiencing your extended orgasm as you tell the men to cum themselves. You feel both cocks twitching violently and throbbing heavily. Within seconds apart, both unload heavy amounts of semen inside your pussy and ass, enough to where you can feel it coming out of your holes before they pull out and when they do you can really feel their loads oozing out.

You collapse and feel yourself slipping out of consciousness, but before you do you slip off the ring from your finger and everything becomes dark. You don't know how long you are out for, but when you awaken the men are gone and the ring in laying next to you. You wonder if it was a dream, could it have all been a dream?

12