The Ring

Story Info
A ring changes a life.
5.2k words
4.43
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Redd
Ms_Redd
17 Followers

"Come on, it'll be fun" Natasha said as she was dragging me into the Haunted Laboratory of Professor Athrú exhibit that made a stop in our little city. While I liked curious exhibits like this I was dead tired. I hadn't slept well in the last couple of days. The project I was working on wasn't going well. And the stress of that kept me up at night. I just could not figure out why the system kept failing when all the parameters were at their optimal level. "Just for this afternoon relax and have some fun. You never know, maybe your thinking too hard on the problem and a little relaxation will reveal the answer." She was probably right, I may be over thinking things. I had a tendency to do that.

"Alright, stop tugging before you pull my arm out of socket!" I said and followed her in. Natasha had been a close friend for about five years now. We had met at a birthday party for a coworker and ever since then we kept running into each other at various locations. Eventually we exchanged numbers and had started hanging out together. We often went to places such as this together for the sheer joy of each others company and to sate our morbid curiosity.

We wandered through the exhibit checking out the various experiment displays laughing and giggling at some of the absurdities. There were oddities galore that would in no possible way actually exist. But it was fascinating because of the imagination someone had to put all of this together. After about an hour of browsing we made our way out to the gift shop. She purchased a tchotchke and we headed to my car so we could head home.

On the way home she opened the little bag from the shop and exclaimed "I don't recall picking this up" she said, removing a black ring from the bag. "Wow this is a really nice ring" she said putting it on each of her fingers to see which one it fit best on. "Well crap it doesn't fit me. How about you?" she asks handing me the ring. I try it on and the only finger it fits on is my pinky. "Oh good it fits. I have no idea where it came from but if you want to keep it you can."

It was a nice ring. The black metal seemed to gleam with an iridescence in certain light that I thought was pretty cool. "Thanks, I don't wear much jewelry but this is pretty cool." I drop her off at her place and head home.

I was so tired that I was asleep by the time my head hit the pillow and woke up the next morning to my alarm. I must have been tired because I missed the first three alarms I had set on my phone and now I am running late. I race to the bathroom and try to take the ring off before jumping in the shower but the thing won't come off. Something to worry about at another time I think to myself and continue on with my morning routine.

I get to work on time but I feel rushed. Forcing myself to slow down I brew a pot of coffee and start reading the report from the last test. Everything was going great until the program got to this one point then failed. Looking closely I see that it was a simple error in the coding. I pour a cup of coffee and set about fixing the code. After a couple of hours I had everything fixed and was in the process of running the test when I checked my phone. I had missed a couple of calls from Natasha and there was three text messages from her.

Before I could check the messages though the test completed itself and was a complete success. I ran the test a couple more times just to be sure and each time it passed. I was so elated. I had been ready to pull my hair out. Finally with a little free time I checked the messages I received. The first one read "hey call me when you get a chance". The next was "Nick call me please I really need to talk to you". The final was "Nick this is very important, call me". I wonder what has happened so I bring her number up and hit dial.

"Nick oh thank God. You ok?"

"Yeah what's going on? Why wouldn't I be."

"Do you still have that ring on?"

"Yeah"

"Take it off. There was a note inside the bag that I didn't see till this morning."

"I tried this morning before my shower but it wouldn't come off. Why, what's going on?"

"The note says 'The wearing of this ring will bring forth your ruin. All you are will be changed based on your deepest desire.' You need to take that ring off now."

"You know I don't believe in the supernatural and superstition Nat, but I can't seem to get the ring off."

"I have a weird feeling about this Nick. I sensed something last night when I tried it on. Try to get it off."

"I will, hey I gotta go, we still getting together this weekend?"

"Yeah. Talk to you later."

I go back to work and don't think about the ring again. Quitting time came and I packed everything up and checked out. Another Tuesday in the books and I was ready to get out of here.

Later that evening I get a message from Natasha "Ever get the ring off?"

Oh yeah. Forgot about that. I tried to pull it off but it would not budge. I head to the sink to put some dish soap on it to see if that would help, nope. I tried various other methods to include a jewelers saw and still couldn't. Hell the saw didn't even leave a mark. "I've tried everything, even tried cutting it." I sent to her. Oh well, it's just a ring. I'll get it off eventually. It was getting late so I went to bed.

My alarm sounds waking me from a weird dream that quickly fades from memory. Something about Natasha but that is all I recall. I turn on the shower and while I am waiting for the water to warm I brush my teeth. Stepping in the shower I wash my hair and body. As I am washing my legs I see that some of the hair is falling off. That's weird I think to myself and rinse off.

Work was the usual. Check some codes, perform a test and repeat. After another day I call it quits and head home. I had some laundry to do and a few other chores around the house to take care of and after all that was done I called it a day and crashed out.

My alarm sounds the next morning and I get my day started as I normally do. My chest itched something fierce this morning and my nipples felt achy. My hips also felt achy too, like a deep in the bone ache. So I took a couple Tylenol and brushed my teeth. As I am showering I notice that more hair on my legs and now my chest are falling off. I didn't have much hair on my chest to begin with and honestly I was glad that it was gone now. While yes the leg hair falling off was a bit weird I thought nothing of it and continued my day.

All throughout my work day the achy feeling persisted so I took some additional Tylenol. It wasn't until I got home from work and got ready for bed that I noticed my boobs seemed to be a little bigger. Thinking I was just imagining things and that my achy feeling has me focusing on them I brushed it off and went to sleep.

The next morning there was no mistaking that my boobs have in fact grown. I call my doctors office to schedule an appointment and continued on with my day. During my shower the little remaining hair I had on my legs was washed away. I start to wonder if something serious IS going on since all the hair falling off from my body and my boobs getting bigger is occurring. Getting dressed I found out something else different about me. The jeans I wear normally fit me pretty well. Now though the hips feel tighter but looser in the waist. One pair I could write off. But all of my pants were fitting that way now. Looking in the mirror I couldn't see any difference in my figure since I had always had a slight hourglass shape but did it look more so? Whatever is going on with me will have to wait for a later time because I have to get my butt to work!

The next morning my appearance in the mirror really has alarm bells going off. My boobs are definitely bigger, my hair has grown three inches and my face has a more girly look. I call my doctors office to see if I can get a sooner appointment but am told that my appointment in two weeks is the soonest available. I call Natasha in a panic and ask her to come over.

I'm sitting on the couch in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt because they are the only clothes I have that fit when she arrives. "Holy shit Nick" Natasha says when she comes in my house.

"Hello to you too" I said dryly.

"Wow even your voice is different" she exclaims.

"I know and I have no idea what is going on."

"Were you able to get the ring off?"

"No, and don't go blaming this" I said waving my hands at myself "on this ring. You know I don't believe in that kind of stuff."

"Have you seen your doctor yet?" she asks.

"No, I can't get in to see them for another two weeks." I reply.

"I contacted the show about the ring. They claimed to have no idea what I was talking about." Natasha has a very concerned but thoughtful look on her face. Like she is appraising me. "So what exactly has been happening to you?"

I stand up and her eyes get big. "Wow, you have a nice rack!"

"Gee thanks" I reply sarcastically "what the hell am I going to do? I don't look like myself anymore." I pull up the leg of my pants and show her the lack of hair. "It's all gone, all the way up and even my chest hair."

"I always found you attractive Nick but wow your more my type now!" she jokingly says. Well I think she's joking anyways. She always had preferred girls over guys.

"I am scared and I don't know what to do."

"You had always said you wished you were a girl. So why not go with it?"

"Be serious, I can't do that!" I am shocked by what she said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because of everything Natasha. I can't go from being a guy one day to a girl the next."

"Look, until we can figure out what is going on, I don't think you have much choice Nick. Or should I say Nicky" she says with a grin on her face. "You are not going to be able to hide it. Let's go to my place and have you try on some clothes. Sweatpants and a t-shirt aren't doing your figure any justice."

"You can't be serious."

Grabbing my hand she leads me to the door. "Come on. It wouldn't be the first time you have worn my clothes" she tells me. Dragging my feet I follow. Yes, I have worn her clothes. Once. A long time ago we got extremely drunk and I had told her how I had always wanted to be a girl. We raided her closet and we played dress up until we passed out. Since she hasn't let me forget it.

We get to her condo and she heads straight to her room. I plop my ass on the couch and I am thinking hard on what I should do. I open up the browser on my phone and search for anything related to what is happening to me. Of course all the links that came up were for porn sites. For shits and giggles I looked up any urban legends regarding a cursed ring. Tons of sites for that but they all seemed geared towards Dungeons and Dragons. One link I found was a ladies personal web page talking about how she had found a ring that changed her life. As I read the story I had a hard time believing anything they said.

Supposedly they went through a lot of tragedy because the ring changed them from being the heir to a well-to-do family to an outcast that had to start from nothing. It talked about how they weren't able to get rid of the ring no matter what they tried until they were able to accomplish a task that they had always wanted to complete.

The logical side of me called bullshit. There is nothing in this world that could do something like that. This person had to have made some really bad decisions or something. A small nugget of thought in my head though was telling me that this was a little too close to home to be a coincidence.

Natasha calls out to me from her room telling me to get my ass in there or she was going to undress me and put me in some clothes herself in the middle of the courtyard of the complex. I took her threat seriously, she would do it, and went into her room.

Exasperated "strip" she commands and I pull off my t-shirt. "Oh my, they look even better than I imagined" she says and tosses a tank top at me. The tank top had a built in bra inside it. "We will have to go get you fitted for some bra's. But for now that should work." The next item she tosses at me is a pair of jeans. They were a bit short in the legs but the waist and hips fit like a glove. Only problem I had was I was getting turned on.

"Figured they would be too short on you. Your taller than me by a couple of inches. Your face says your not thrilled but little Nick is telling me you are really enjoying this" she says looking at my erection. "We're going to have to figure out what to do with your package. But for now you're dressed enough for us to go shopping." She pulls out a pair of knee high boots and a pair of socks. "Put those on and brush your hair. I'll grab my makeup and show you how to use it."

All dressed and hair styled I look into the mirror and I am pleasantly surprised. I looked girl-next-door cute! "Come on we need to get to some stores."

We hit a couple of thrift stores. I wasn't willing to spend a lot of money on something that I believed was not going to be permanent. Regardless of the reason for this shopping spree, Natasha made the experience fun and I was really enjoying myself. We went to one final store to get underwear. I wasn't about to get those items from a second hand store. The girl who helped us brought me into a private booth and measured me. She then brought in a few bra's for me to try on. I nearly had a stroke when I saw the price. Why the hell are these tiny pieces of fabric so much?

Natasha went from shelf to shelf picking out bra's and panties for me and we left to go find a restaurant. "I can't wait to see you in your new clothes" she said as we sit down at the table.

"This isn't permanent, at least I hope it isn't."

"Why do you say that? What is wrong with you wanting to be a girl?" I had to pause at that. There is nothing wrong with it and yes, it is something I had always wanted.

"Nothing. I just can't. Everything about me is male."

"Not any more" she says leering at me. "Nicky, I don't know what is happening with you any more than you do. My advice to you is enjoy it while it lasts. If that means you miraculously go back to being a guy tomorrow, well you got to experience what you have so far. Was it a horrible experience?"

I hate it when she's right. I should be looking at the bright side. But fuck me what am I going to do about everything that is attached to Nick the male? What happens if this IS permanent? Would it be that bad to start a new life? I don't have any siblings, my parents are gone. I have a job that is decent but it's not what I truly want to do. Could I start a new life?

"Nicky?"

"Sorry, lost in thought. No it was a great experience. But now what? If this is permanent how do I explain it? I don't have the first clue on what I would need to do to change my identity. And what if I do get everything changed and poof I am back to being Nick?"

"Worry about that when and if the time comes. I know a lawyer. I can ask them if you want."

"If the doctor can't give me an explanation then yes. See what your lawyer friend has to say."

"Ok. I wonder why you kept your penis though? Your body screams female except for that." Natasha says looking at my groin.

"Fuck if I know. I swear life is just trying to make me go insane!"

"Does it still work?"

"I don't feel any different down there and I obviously still get hard so..." I said shrugging.

"You haven't masturbated?" she asks.

"No, haven't needed to or wanted to lately." I replied blushing slightly.

"You're so adorable when you blush" Natasha said. "You done, I really want to see you in your new duds."

We pay for dinner and head to my place. In my room she is laying things out on the bed, coordinating outfits. 'Ooh's' and 'ahh's' erupt from her in anticipation. "Here put this on" she commands. I get undressed and slip on the item she wants me to show off. It's a cute little spaghetti strap sun dress of a teal color.

"That looks really good on you. I really like how it shows off the girls" she says as she flicks her fingertips across my nipples that are tenting the fabric.

I quickly cover my nipples with my hands and I am certain I am blushing furiously. Natasha chuckles. The sensation though was exquisite. It instantly turned me on. My imagination took flame and in my minds eye I saw her sucking on them.

She rummaged around and grabs another outfit. "Here try this one on. You are going to want to wear a bra and panties with this one." The outfit is a short sleeved blouse made of a silky feeling material and a dark grey color. To pair with the blouse, she hands me a black pencil skirt. The only problem that I see with the skirt is I have a bulge that is not lady like.

"Any idea about this?" I ask pointing at the bulge.

"That is why I tossed you the panties. Do a Google search for ways to hide your junk. I think all you have to do is tuck it between your legs. But I don't have that problem so not certain" Natasha says.

That worked, sort of. Things kept sliding out the legs if I lifted or opened my legs too much. Google search results were abundant but some of those methods looked painful. Like using duct tape? Oh hell no! Guess if I am going to wear things that are snug there is going to be some trial and error. Putting on the panties worked, just meant that I would have to be careful.

"That outfit looks great though. You are gorgeous." She rummaged around the clothes some more and pulls out something I don't recall buying. "Here try this on."

I hold it up and said "Nope, not gonna wear this in public."

"No you dork it's not something you wear in public, but I really want to see you in it. Please?"

The article is a teddy. It was made of a mesh and a silky feeling material. The silky material was red and covered my intimate areas in a flame like pattern going up from the crotch to my neckline. I took off the clothes I had on and shimmied my way into it. I had to admit it was a very sexy article of lingerie and I did look fucking hot. Natasha walked around me and was very appreciative.

She stops in front of me, looks me dead in the eye and said "I really want to fuck you right now."

I just stared at her completely dumbfounded. Knowing that she likes girls I could have sworn I heard her wrong. But nope I heard her right. Wrapping her arms around me she kisses me a little timidly at first but when I enthusiastically accepted, our kisses got hot and fierce. We held onto each other tightly, our hands roaming all over. She removes her clothes quickly and pushes me back on the bed. Climbing on top she doesn't bother with undoing the buttons of the crotch on the teddy. She yanks it to the side and in one smooth motion slides her pussy down my shaft.

Natasha must have been lacking as much as I have because she had an orgasm the second her clit hit my pelvis. She rode that orgasm out and was working her way to a second when I tried to buck her off me. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum" I said in my attempt to not cum inside of her.

But she latched on and said "fuck, yes, cum in me. Don't stop. I want to feel it." I hadn't cum that hard in a long time. As I squirt every last ounce of semen my balls contained inside of her she orgasms. With her legs trembling, she lays down on top of me. "Oh my god that was the best quickie I have ever had" she says chuckling.

I had to chuckle too.

"Oops, we made a bit of a mess" she says climbing off of me. Semen had shot out of her during her orgasm and sprayed on the clothes strewn under us. "Lets get this stuff in the wash so it doesn't stain." I get up and start to take the teddy off. "Nope, keep that on. We aren't done yet and you look sexy as fuck."

We gather the clothes and put them in the wash. She went back to the room while I went to the kitchen to get some water. She comes into the kitchen wearing a pair of blue lace crotch less panties and matching bra. The sight of her has me forming an erection immediately. "Hungry" she asks me as she bends over to grab a beer from the bottom shelf of the fridge. Cracking open the beer she comes over and we start fondling and kissing each other.

Ms_Redd
Ms_Redd
17 Followers
12