The Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick her up and sit her down on the counter diving my face between her breasts. From one to the other I kiss, nibble and suck her nipples until she pushes my head down her body. I get to her pussy and with long licks I spread her labia and run across her clit. The taste of her juices mixed with mine is divine and I lap it up. After a few minutes she is having an orgasm. My tongue inside of her is pushed out with the contractions of her muscles along with a bit of left over semen. I lick it up and as her orgasm subsides she hops off the counter.

Taking me by the hand she leads me back to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and she crawls up between my legs. My hard cock is trapped behind the fabric of the teddy. She unclasps the crotch and with my legs spread wide she inserts it into her pussy. She is in complete control and I am loving the feeling. The gyrations of her hips has my orgasm building in record time. As she fucks me she is playing with my tits. Our moans are quiet but full of passion and I cam feel her pussy contract with orgasm after orgasm. "Oh my god you feel so fucking good" she says as her third orgasm surges through her.

"I'm going to cum" I tell her. My legs start to shake and a hot stream of semen is shot inside of her. She continues to fuck me and my sensitive cock is hurried to another orgasm. "Oh my god I'm cumming again" I moan out as she milks another from me. Natasha is not quite sated yet and I can tell she has one building.

"Cum with me Nicky." She cries out over and over and as I feel her contract around my cock in orgasm I launch one last load inside of her.

She collapses on top of me and as we catch our breath I tell her "Holy shit that was fucking amazing. I have never had so many orgasms!"

"Me either" Natasha says. "I like the new Nicky!"

Sunday morning starts with a bang. We wake up to a knock at the door and a voice coming through the door telling us that we have to evacuate due to a fire next door. We scramble to throw on clothes and run out. How the heck did we sleep through all the sirens of the firetruck's?

The house next door was fully engulfed in flames. The siding on my house was melting and the material underneath was charring. Just as I thought the firemen had the fire under control an explosion happened that sent balls of flame into my house catching it ablaze.

A couple hours later the fires are put out. My neighbors house and my house are destroyed. If that hadn't been enough disaster my coworker stopped by as the firetrucks were leaving. They told me that the company we worked for dissolved. Showing me the email they received. They just closed up shop without any notice, telling everyone they have been laid off indefinitely. Our final paychecks would be sent to our direct deposit and apologizing for the inconvenience.

Natasha was a saint the entire time I was trying to piece my life back together. She turned a couple of tragic moments into something positive and made it enjoyable. She let me stay with her, comforted me through a very difficult time, and she played devils advocate when I was faced with what to do with myself since after a month and a half, I hadn't reverted to Nick. I truly hoped that I wouldn't either.

I was really enjoying my new form. I loved being able to dress how I always felt I was meant to be. She reminded me how I had always had been Nicky even though I had the body of Nick. That it was one of the reasons her and I had become good friends she had said once. Her support and care convinced me that even if I did turn back into Nick that I would do anything I needed to do to stay Nicky. Natasha was so happy when I told her that, she contacted her lawyer friend and together we got all my documents legally changed to be Nicky forever.

I had always loved Natasha. But my love for her grew deeper. After three months of living with her in her condo I finally was awarded a settlement. I knew I had made a strategic move when I bought my house. What I hadn't kept up on though was how much the value of my property grew. I had enough money to live comfortably for a few years thanks to that growth in value. Secretly I purchased another teddy that she had me wear the first time we had sex, and a ring.

I took her out to her favorite restaurant, then we went out dancing. We had a great time but tragedy struck once more. We had taken an Uber for our trip home when a truck ran a red light slamming into us. Natasha was killed instantly. Her funeral was held while I was still in the hospital. It was six months before I could visit her grave.

Her condo was put on the market and sold. All of our possessions were put into storage, I had no legal means of keeping it as I wasn't on the lease. Finally discharged from the hospital I scrambled to find a place to live and had our stuff delivered.

For months I didn't leave the apartment I found. I was in such a deep despair that I had contemplated whether I should go on living. Everything I cared for, and the one person I loved had been violently taken away. That is when the black iridescent ring fell off my finger.

Picking the ring up off the floor I looked closely at it thinking of what I should do with it. The memory of what Natasha told me a note said about it replaying in my head. I went to her grave the next day, sat there for hours and cried. No one should be accosted with as much pain as I had been through so I vowed that this ring would never see the light of day again.

I booked a cruise that was due to leave in a month. I took that time to find the heaviest, lockable box I could find. I put the ring in that box, locked it with a padlock and tossed it in the middle of the ocean.

The next night I was sitting at the bar sipping on a drink staring at the ring I had bought to propose to Natasha with. "How long has it been?" a dark haired girl sitting a couple seats away asks.

I look up at her my eyes red from the crying I had been doing. "Almost a year."

"I lost my wife two years ago. I recognized that look on your face." She said.

"Does it ever stop hurting?"

"No." she replied as she moves to the seat next to me. "My name is Riley" she says extending her hand. "You look like you could use someone to talk to."

"Thanks Riley, I'm Nicky."

We spent the evening talking about our lost loves and by the end of the night and absolutely hammered I stumbled back to my cabin actually feeling well. "Remember Nicky, we will always have our memories of them. They may not be here with us physically but they will always live on in our memories."

12