The Ring and Its Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Russell watched Marie he could see her face twisted in torturous pleasure, her eyes were tightly screwed shut, the efforts of pleasure creating sweat on her forehead, and she was almost totally ridged in ecstasy all the way across her body.

Russell knows what she needs, what will push her over the edge, and so he asks her, "Can I cum in your slutty bitch? Can I spray this cum slut full of my creamy seed?"

Marie can't deny it and rasps at him, "yesss, please, please, fill her with your cum for your Mistress, and so starts her mantra, fill her with cum, fill her with cum, fill her your cum for me."

Even Dawn, who's mind is within the control of the topaz ring, started begging Russell, "fill me up, fill me up with creamy cum, let me feel all that cream spurting inside me."

So in as clear a voice as Russell can manage he says, "feel my cum in you then, and my Mistress watch me cum in her, and watch your slutty bitch becomes a cream pie for you to eat up."

As she watched Russell about to come inside Dawn, Marie gasped, then her body froze in climatic bliss. There is no motion her body was completely still, and Marie felt her pussy spasm around Dawns tongue and lips. As her orgasms shot through her, she shrieked and shuddered all over. Russell watches as Marie's neck takes on an orgasmic shinny pink glow.

Russell thrust all the way into Dawn once more as she began squirming wildly his cock was suddenly flooded with a tremendous juicy flood of heat from Dawn. Dawn was squirting wildly on Russell's cock as she let go completely and Marie sprayed her own pussy juices all over Dawn's face. His orgasm was upon Russell now as he was buried fully into her pussy. Then Russell could feel his cock begin pumping out its creamy cum inside Dawn's pussy. In response Dawn began writhing on his cock, her vagina in pulsating spasms, as he pulled it back an inch or so, and slithered it in again, as the seed filled cream continued to shoot straight up inside her. Dawn was still affected by the topaz rings control of her mind and held her breath before many helpless moans escaped her lips as she felt her pussy being flooded in cum just as the ring drove her mind to obsessively enjoy.

"Oh God, stop! It's too much. I've had too much. Please stop," Dawn whimpered as Russell slid back into her now cum drenched pussy.

"Stop, stop, oh my God its too much for me! It's pushing me over again," Dawn bucked with ecstasy on Russell's cock continued to spurt inside her. Dawn was sobbing with pleasure as her next orgasm swept through her carrying her away in deep exquisite waves of blissful pleasure as his cum was splashing away inside her eager horny body.

Russell slowly stopped his thrusting and simply glided slowly back and forth inside her, feeling his cum coating his cock as he looked down at Dawn's fabulous body. The topaz rings power drove Dawn wild with lust and as Russell slowed down Dawn begged him to shoot even more of his cum into her.

Marie smiled at them and instructed them both, "Russell you lick my clit as I gobble up and suck out all of your cum from Dawn's pussy."

Dawn, still in the rings power started to cry, as she said, "no it's all mine. My pussy needs all that cream. It's my pussy's cream to enjoy."

Marie placated her by saying, "it's okay I'll only lick up the cum that runs out of you. Your pussy will be drenched in cum except the little bit that runs out."

As so it began, with Dawn having Marie eating all the cum running out of her pussy and Russell sucking on Marie's clit. Both women came again. Then the three of them eventually, and finally totally exhausted people, lay down on the bed together and slept (once Dawns ropes had been removed).

Next Saturday night, in a lesbian bar in another state, Marie spotted Faye. This city bar was very well known as a lesbian pick up establishment right across the country. Marie knew it was going to be slightly more challenging without a small room to work on her gorgeous new friend. Marie walked over towards Faye and tripped accidentally when she was close to her, knocking Faye's drink everywhere and all over Faye's favourite dress.

Faye's day had been a really horrible one. She'd woken up early at 6am and spent the first hour of her day, using her new vibrator to help her climax. Frustratingly she just couldn't get her orgasm to ripple through her body, just when it seemed to start it drifted away again. So now, in the bar she hoped to find someone to spend time with tonight to drive her over the top into orgasm land, her frustrating day overwhelmed her and she started to tear up.

"Oh darling, I'm so sorry, don't cry beautiful. Here let me buy you another drink and kiss you all better," Marie said in a loving voice.

For some reason that just made things worse for Faye, and she burst out crying, and sobbing said to Marie "It's not fair, it's just not fair, I want it but it just won't happen for me. I'm so frustrated, I need it and it's just bloody blocked, please, please can you help me?"

"Of course I'll help you," said Marie, "come and sit with me, and we can have a drink together while you tell me all about the help you need."

Marie went to the bar and bought Faye a drink. On the way back to the table she stopped to talked to a random woman she'd never met before and asked her to kiss her neck. As the woman kissed her neck, Marie slipped the topaz ring onto her finger. It had worked last week and it should work again this week.

"Thanks for that!" Marie said as she left the startled woman looking at her as she crossed the room towards Faye.

"Here's your drink. I'm sorry I spilt your drink all over you," said Marie.

Now when Marie had knocked into Faye, Faye's drink had mainly gone all over Faye's top. Faye's white silky white shirt was covered in a liquid that most likely had some form of cola in it. A big brown stain covered Faye's shirt.

"Here let me try to get some of that liquid out of your top," said Marie as she used serviettes to dab across Faye's breasts and stomach. Marie used the rings power to stimulate Faye's libido. Then she watched it affected as Faye's face coloured bright red and her breathing quickened.

"Oh goodness, I don't think you should do that," said Faye starting to sob again.

Marie moved closer to Faye and began to console her by saying, "oh baby, don't cry, Marie is here to look after you. Let's get out of here and go back to my place where I can give you a really big cuddle and lots of kisses to make you feel better."

As she finally stopped sobbing, Faye said,"oh, that sounds just wonderful. I hope you can really help me because I'm feeling so frustrated I just want to give up on sex."

"Oh don't do that," said Marie, "I'm sure I can really make you feel so much better."

Marie and Faye held hands as they walked out of the bar, and Marie used the topaz rings power to make Faye feel even more horny. Once outside Marie looked at Faye who then started kissing Marie very passionately. Faye began sucking Marie's tongue like she had become a bimbo slut, and Marie enjoyed herself as their tongues explored each others' mouths.

"Let's get a taxi," giggled Marie, "before we get arrested for fornicating in the main street."

Faye didn't say anything she just nodded her head as the topaz ring's power was engrossing her mind in the pulsating sensations emanating from her clit, and the two women walked a few shops down the street to the taxi rank. They jumped in the back seat together. Marie leant over and started kissing Faye's neck and she could feel Faye's neck glowing rosy red as Faye moaned softly on the back seat.

Marie used the ring's power to stimulate Faye's pussy and then whispered into Faye's ear, "darling spread your gorgeous legs wide for me so I can explore your gorgeous wetness."

Faye couldn't believe it when she felt Marie hand go under her skirt and slowly crawl along her inside thigh towards her pussy. Her pussy was dripping wet from the powerful ring's stimulating emphasis on her clitoris throbbing from needing to be licked and flicked. To describe Faye as sexually wound up would be a big under statement, she was set at a hair trigger for climaxing. Even Marie was surprised when as she kissed Faye and began to gently massage her clitoris with her careful fingers, and immediately Faye orgasmed by pushing her pussy hard up against Marie's fingers.

Sitting on the back seat Marie watched as Faye screamed and threw her pelvis around. The topaz ring's power surged and Marie continued playing with Faye's clitoris until she began to be floppy. Marie now understood completely how desperate Faye had been for her orgasmic release. Faye's lips found Marie's and such was her state, that just by kissing Marie, Faye's was once again climaxing.

"Oh Marie, fuck me with those fingers, yes darling don't stop, please, please, pleeeaaasssee," she screamed again as her head was thrown back in her blissful climax as the topaz ring's control was solidly wedged into her mind.

Marie thrust her fingers up inside Faye's drenched pussy. The taxi sped through the streets towards the hotel, as Marie enjoyed herself with Faye. Marie pushed her fingers back and forth slowly but in hard short thrusts. Each of Marie's thrusts immediately forced a cry of animal like pleas from Faye's throat. As the topaz ring took complete control of Faye's libido there was no pain for Faye any more. Faye simply felt an overwhelming amount of pleasure that she wanted to go on and on. But eventually Marie realised it had to stop.

"Darling I think you've had enough for the moment. You'll need some strength for later at my place," Marie said to Faye's.

"Here drink this it will help you get your strength back," Marie instructed Faye, "and taxi driver you can now take us to my hotel in Main Street."

Faye drank all of the drink that Marie had given her. She was tired and the stimulant in the drink Marie had given her, made her slightly less tired but the ring still kept her wanting more pleasure. Faye was unsteady on her feet because of the topaz ring's influence, so when they arrived at the hotel, so Marie asked the taxi driver to assist her with Faye. As they assisted Faye towards the hotel front door from the taxi Marie realised the taxi driver was a woman.

"She was certainly was really horny tonight," said the taxi driver.

Marie then realised that the taxi driver must have known Faye. Frustratingly she realised she would now need to use the ring on the taxi driver too. Marie felt the rings power surge again as this time it pushed into Polly's mind. It found her already very receptive and ready to surge forward in lust. The taxi driver, Polly, and Marie were almost at the reception desk, and they could see that just behind it was the lifts.

"Could you be a darling and help me with her up to my room on the 7th Floor? I'll make it worth your while," said Marie.

The taxi driver said, "look my name's Polly, and if you promise to give me what you gave her in the taxi, you can have all the help you want."

"Darling Polly if you help me up to my room with her, I can promise you a night of sexual satisfaction that will surpass anything else you're likely to experience in your life," said Marie.

As Polly assisted Marie with Faye, Marie asked her, "what do you think of my beautiful Faye?"

"I'd do her any time, anywhere, she's one hot bitch," explained Polly.

"So suppose you and I were to have a little fun with her in my room," asked Marie, "would you like that?"

"Count me in," stressed Polly, "I've been waiting to lick that woman's gorgeous pussy since I first laid eyes on her."

Marie smiled, this might all be a lot easier and even more fun than she originally thought. If Polly was a willing participant, with her topaz ring holding her in its power, things could be simple and straightforward. She was sure Russell had enough friends ready to participate tonight to feed Marie's lust for eating creamy cum out of lesbian pussies. Everyone was in for another fabulous night of debauchery. She was absolutely sure she would enjoy watching Russell and all his friends as they filled both these lesbians' pussies with their creamy seed. Marie loved the preparation, lavishing their pussies with her amazing tongue was almost as much fun as sucking all the creamy seed out of their pussies later. Marie knew they would be powerless to resist her topaz ring's power, and that it would force them both to beg to be drenched in creamy seed. Marie looked forward to blissfully pleasuring herself for many long heavenly hours as her whole groin was stimulated and then having Russell suck on her clit as she licked cum from the lesbians' pussies.

12