The Ring Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this Cindy,?" I stuttered.

"Alphonse says he wants you to go to our room, take off all your clothes and put my panties on and wait for us."

I started to protest but Alphonse stopped me. "Do not disappoint me shortie. I am going to give you both what you need tonight and I ask very little from you. I like my white boys in pretty panties. Now run along, pretty yourself up for Alphonse and be ready to open the door when we knock."

"But, please, Alphonse. I never...."

"Maybe not little one," he interrupted me. "But tonight you will. Now run along and do what I tell you."

Looking up at them, I saw Cindy's expectant look. Alphonse had a confident look as he waited for me to leave.

My dick was hard with the thought of a man, a real man ordering me into panties while he treated my wife as his personal slut.

I stood and said the first thing that popped into my mind. "Yes sir."

I walked slowly away feeling the eyes of every single husband in the lounge watching me. Cindy's giggle followed me as I walked away. Entering the lobby, my pace increased. My heart beat fast. Perspiration broke out on my forehead. My dick strained in my pants.

I skipped down the hall to our room and quickly unlocked the door. My excitement was such that I had to slide the key card down the slot three times before I had it turned on the correct side.

Disrobing in a hurry, I watched myself in the mirror pull Cindy's panties up over my bottom. They were damp with her excitement and I was adding to that dampness with my own excited leakage.

I giggled at the thought that my wife and I were sharing body fluids, if only by absorption.

I lay on the bed waiting for God only knew what. I had the scary feeling that this might be some prank but could not resist touching my throbbing dick through the soft material of the nylon panty.

My heart raced. This was new and exciting. Wanting to be with a nice man was one thing. Wearing the panties he told me to wear for him as I waited for him and my wife to join me was a whole different scenario. I'd never been more aroused.

After what seemed like hours but in actuality was only 20 minutes, I heard the knock on the door.

Blushing as I opened the door, a giggling Cindy and smiling Alphonse entered with umbrella drinks in their hands.

"Good boy," Alphonse complimented me, seeing me wearing the panties he'd ordered me into.

They handed me their umbrella drinks, my wife not acknowledging the fact that I had done as I was told and was wearing only her panties. Instead, they were locked in an embrace, kissing and feeling each other up.

I placed the glasses on the side table and watched as they fumbled with each other's clothing.

Alphonse definitely had practice removing women's clothes. He quickly had my wife out of her skirt and blouse.

Cindy, in only her bra, knelt and opened Alphonse's trousers. She pulled his pants and underwear off in a single motion freeing a beautiful 8" long and very big around cock.

She didn't hesitate. Taking the sexy dark member in her white hand, I watched as she first licked the shaft before taking the shiny dark purple head in her open mouth.

Alphonse turned to look at me. Winking again, he said I should watch my wife. "She has very good technique, sweet boy. Come close. Watch and learn how Alphonse likes his cock sucked."

He held a hand out for me. I went to him and took his hand. Without moving, Alphonse led me beside my wife. Putting his hand on my shoulder with some pressure, I knew he wanted me to kneel beside her.

On my knees, beside my new wife, she turned and smiled at me briefly before returning her concentration back to that beautiful cock.

"See how the bitch can swallow it without gagging sweet boy," Alphonse whispered to me. "Your beautiful wife is a natural cock sucker, baby boy. I know you will learn much from her."

The room fell silent except for the slurping and sucking noises coming from Cindy and the grunting and sighing from Alphonse.

"Are you ready to take your turn sweet boy? Are you ready to show Alphonse what a good cock sucker you can be for me?"

I looked up at the handsome black man and nodded slightly. When I next looked toward his cock, Cindy was holding it out for me. "Take it johnnie. Take his cock in your hand and kiss it."

I held my first naked cock. It was wet and shiny with Cindy's saliva. I leaned forward and hesitated momentarily before kissing the broad spongy head.

I heard a mewling noise and later learned it came from me as I took him in my mouth and finally began to enjoy what I had lusted after for many years.

I nearly swooned with my passion building. I opened my eyes and saw how sexy my dainty white hands looked holding his cock and balls.

What I did next came naturally to me. I lapped my way down the hard cock and licked Alphonse' nut sac. I reached behind him and held his tight firm ass as I buried my face in his crotch.

I was where I belonged and knew it. I breathed in his scent, the aroma of a real man and found peace at last. The turmoil of years repressing my desires were behind me. I knew I was meant to suck cocks, give myself to cock, kneel before a real man and let him take his pleasure from me.

My reverie was interrupted when Alphonse pushed me aside. "I'm going to fuck your pretty bride my sweet baby boy. You will guide my cock into your wife and watch how a man takes a woman."

They climbed onto the bed with me following. I grasped his cock as he knelt between her wide-open thighs and rubbed it up and down the folds of her pussy before inserting the head.

"Watch me, little one. Watch my cock please this bitch and fill her with my seed. You will taste that seed when I have finished and perhaps you will experience the same joy as my slut when I fuck your pussy."

My wife made noises I had never heard before as Alphonse fucked her silly. It must have been nearly a half hour before he announced his orgasm after Cindy had numerous; too many to count.

"Fuck me, Alphonse. Fill me with your sperm my beautiful black stud. Put a baby in my cunt on my honeymoon you sexy black bastard."

I was in awe watching sex for the first time live. It was nothing like the porn I watched on my computer. This was different than the gay guys I looked at. A man and a woman fucking. The cock I had in my mouth only minutes ago was filling my wife with sperm.

Alphonse was pumping in and out with great speed. He motioned me to him and told me to hold his balls. "Feel them sweet boy. Feel my balls fill your woman with my seed maybe making a baby for you to raise."

His balls tightened in my hand as he fucked Cindy into more orgasms before cumming himself.

They both lay there side by side, each satisfied while my dick throbbed in my panties. Come little one. Time for you to clean your man's cock," Alphonse summoned me to do something Cindy would have me repeat in future adventures.

"Suck him, baby. Suck a real man's cock after he fucked your wife. Show Alphonse who the real man is. Show him baby. Show him how much you appreciate him fucking me because you never will. Show our man what a faggot cock sucking homo I married."

This time I knew the mewling came from me. I whimpered as I slurped and sucked tasting sperm and pussy for the first time.

I saw Cindy smiling at me as I licked and suckled that wonderful cock. "Be sure to lick his balls again," she urged.

I lay flat on my tummy, my head between his thighs as I licked and kissed his nuts.

"Clean me johnnie. Come suck his cum from my well fucked pussy."

I had never been that close to a real pussy before but for some reason lost to me, I knew what to do. Somehow, some way, fate had led me to the place where I was destined to be.

Cindy moaned as I licked her and swallowed the thick salty sperm from her cunt. When she said I should beat off while performing my duty, I didn't waver. Reaching into my panty, I took hold of my dick and with my thumb and three fingers.

Cindy moaned another climax. My own moans were muffled with my face plastered in her crotch as I spewed and squeaked my little orgasm into my panties.

Alphonse stayed over that night allowing me to enjoy his cock. The fruits of my labor were rewarded when he filled my mouth with his sperm for the first time.

He was gentle with me, complimenting me on how quickly I learned how to pleasure his cock and how I was careful not to spill any of his sperm.

He left us in the morning promising to meet us at the beach. He gave us direction to a more private spot, down the shore, away from nosy looky loos. "Those who will be there know what goes on there," he said winking at me. "You will not be the only white boy sucking nice black cocks on the beach."

"And your Mrs. should leave her top in this room. No sense in depriving others the beautiful site of her titties."

We thanked Alphonse for his time and promised to see him the next day. He kissed my wife and winked at me. "Good night, my cock sucker."

He didn't say that with malice. He wasn't being mean. Alphonse was just acknowledging the truth. In this magical place I was beginning to blossom into my own.

"Those panties look great on you, johnnie," Cindy said finally acknowledging that I was wearing them. "It's a good look for you. I think we should get you some of your own so you don't stain mine with your spunk, don't you?"

"Maybe that's a good idea," I said after thinking about it for a minute. They did feel nice and I thought they looked good on me too.

"Good. See baby boy, when a real man comes to our house to fuck me, him seeing you in panties will ease any potential tension, I mean with him seeing right off what a pansy wearing, sissy, homo you are he will understand immediately that you pose no threat to him taking what he wants."

Hearing that she would bring home men to fuck and maybe for me to suck excited me. It made sense too. I mean, why not show her man friends that I'm no danger. Right? If they can be relaxed in my presence, it's a good thing.

I showered to wash the dried cum from my groin and came out to see my wife in her red thong bikini bottom again. "Here sweet boy, " she said holding a red thong panty. "Let's wear matching bottoms."

"But the front is mesh. Everyone will know they're panties. And everyone can see my privates."

"Listen to me, johnnie. Did I not help you get your first cock? Did I not find a real man for us to share? Did you or did you not show Alphonse what a wonderful cock sucker you are?"

I nodded.

"Good. Now we'll show the rest of these fuckers here what a brave little homo you are. Put em on, my sexy cock sucking bitch."

Blushing like a school girl, I pulled the red thong up my legs. I liked the pretty lacy waist band which matched the front panel through which my little dick was visible and already hard.

Hand in hand we walked through the resort hotel and to the beach. Cat-calls, wolf whistles, and snickers followed our progress through the lobby. "Just ignore them, johnnie. You look damned sexy in your panties. Consider them a gift."

People watched us parade across the pool area, both of us in red bottoms and both topless. Cindy confided in me hat Alphonse told her to stop wearing bras all together. "He wants to show me off, johnnie. Isn't that exciting?"

There were a few more cat-calls and whistles on the beach. Who knew if they were for Cindy or me? I admit I found the exposure arousing. My hard-on attested to that. Mostly though, and this may sound strange, I liked the way the thong felt between my round buttocks. That strap rubbing against my anus, well, you can imagine how nice it was.

We followed Alphonse directions and walked down the beach. The crowd thinned out some and we saw people much like ourselves, thongs, topless. But I didn't see any guys wearing thong panties like I was.

"See, baby boy, you're special."

"I feel special, Cindy. I don't know why. Maybe it's from last night with you and Alphonse and me realizing my true desires or being with you now, nearly naked for all to see."

"It's both my sweet cock sucker. You're out of the closet here and the weight of trying to pass for a man has been lifted off your shoulders. Plus, you can see the effect I have on real men as we walk. I saw you watching them adjust their hardening cocks."

Then she added something that removed all doubt I had about being with men. "I'm proud of you, johnnie. Really. It takes a strong faggot to admit that he's a cock sucker and a sissy. You've done both and now you're wearing panties in public letting everyone know that I married a sissy. I'm really very proud of you my husband.

There must have been 15 or 20 people who gathered around Cindy, Alphonse, and me watching as I sucked him hard. Watching as he fucked Cindy. Still watching as I cleaned their fuck; first from his wonderful cock, then Cindy's red, raw pussy.

Then they parted and did those same things as we watched. It was nice to see that I was not the only sissy husband here.

The rest of the week was much the same. Alphonse share his cock with Cindy and me and he shared us with some of his closest friends. His promise to fuck me never came to fruition and I left there feeling a tiny bit disappointed. But that aside, Cindy and I did meet some couples like us and shared days on the beach and evenings together taking pleasure from and giving pleasure to our black lovers.

My shyness was wearing away by the time we returned home two weeks later. I'd gotten used to wearing panties on the beach, under my clothes, and around the house. Alphonse told Cindy that she should keep my either naked or only in panties when we're at home. He said it would keep me humble and aware that I was less than a man. She followed his advice to the letter.

My male under garments tossed out, I amassed a treasure trove of feminine lingerie. Robes, gowns, panties, crop-top shirts, hot pants, and even a couple mini-skirts.

My wife and I were more like sisters in the privacy of our home. I would greet her man friends En Fem and some enjoyed my talented mouth before and after they emptied their big balls in Cindy.

Others, not so much. There were a few that shunned me all together. Those that were rude and crude, my wife showed them the door without them getting any of her cock hungry pussy. It was those times that I felt closer to her than ever. My beautiful wife stood up for me and that meant tons.

I could see why her tastes ran toward black men. Cindy likes aggressive men with nice cocks. Men who treat her like the slut she's proud to be and me like the faggot sissy she helped bring out in me.

Dequan stopped by on a few occasions and he treated Cindy like she was his property which soon became old. Once again he was shown the door and told not to come back.

Work was still work and I rose steadily through the ranks to become a regional VP. My suits were Italian as were my shoes. What no one knew however, was that under my Armani's, I wore pretty La Pearla panties.

I was content to share the men Cindy would bring home rather than going out to pick up one or allow myself to be picked up. It was safer and my secret would be protected.

It was Marcus who changed our lives forever.

The night Cindy brought him into our lives, my heart skipped a beat. Tall, muscular, a sweet dark chocolate, and so damned handsome that I nearly creamed my panties.

He didn't merely allow me to suck his cock. Not Marcus. No. He ordered me to suck his cock and thank him afterwards. Cindy had just removed his clothes when he called me to him. "Get on it faggot. Show me what you got, bitch."

He ended up skull fucking me and feeding me his first load of the night. When Cindy complained he laughed. "The fairy got the easy one cunt."

I knew she was hooked after their first fuck. It was something to behold too, believe that. He fucked Cindy in so many positions alternating his tempo, bringing her to the edge and easing off. Time and again she begged him to let her cum. After thirty minutes, he relented and she had the most earth-shattering orgasm she'd ever had.

There were many more orgasms for Cindy before Marcus gave her his second load of the night.

She convulsed, shook, her whole body trembled as she spoke in tongues and wailed for almost 4 minutes. When they finished, Cindy lay with her head on his broad chest watching me clean his prodigious cock. "I think I love you, Marcus," she said while playing with his cheat hair.

That rocked my world and not in a good way.

Marcus ignored her remark and sent me after a Hennessey for him.

He stayed the whole weekend and we were sad to see him leave.

When we were finally alone, I confronted Cindy about her declaration of love for a man who she had only just met.

We had our first argument which she won, of course. It was when she asked if I had feelings for Marcus that I surrendered. I admitted that there was something very special about him besides his cock and good looks.

Cindy showed me a text she got from Marcus when I returned home the next day. "He wants us to go out with him, johnnie. He said for both of us to dress sexy and meet him at Ruth Chris Steak House."

Cindy wore her shortest black skirt. So short that when she walked her stocking tops showed. Her blouse was a gauzy black that left her breasts visible because after Alphonse said she should go without; she hadn't worn a bra since.

I was undecided. I mean I'd never gone out wearing feminine attire, well...... okay, besides the panties I wore in Jamaica.

The short story is I didn't go with her. I just didn't have the clothes, nor the bravery needed to go out cross dressed. It was a decision I would pay for later that night.

I heard Cindy's Mercedes pull into the garage around mid-night. I also heard the Hum V pull into the driveway right behind her.

"Come here bitch," Marcus growled.

I went to him meekly, afraid.

"Cindy explained to me why you refused my invitation tonight. I understand baby girl, I honestly do."

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"But my bitches do not disobey me. Not without repercussions anyway. You know I have to punish you, right?"

"Yes sir," I said shaking and near tears.

He held his large hand out for me to take.

I took his hand and Marcus pulled onto his lap. I was sobbing, so afraid of this large man. I was also ashamed that I had disappointed him.

I buried my face in his neck and pleaded with him to give me another chance.

I heard him chuckle as he cupped my panty clad bottom. "Hush, baby girl. Your daddy won't hurt you."

I looked at him, his warm smile and sad eyes. "Thank you daddy. I won't let you down next time." I meant that too.

Cindy had been watching the drama and came over to us. Hugging us both she kissed my cheek and daddy's mouth.

"No baby, I won't hurt you but I have expectations. Expectations which I've discussed with your wife. She's onboard, aren't you bitch?"

"I am."

"You will acquire outfits suitable for the woman you really are. I want to show my bitches off and for them to look sexy. Cindy will help you dress like the sissy you are. Understand?

"Yes daddy. I understand," I breathed. "Thank you."

To prove how big a sissy I am, daddy fucked me that night. It wasn't romantic, though. It was more technical with him coaching me, teaching me to take his big cock in my boi-pussy with as little pain as possible.

When I asked why he wore a rubber he said he didn't want to give his dick a shitty deal.

I didn't know what he meant by that until we finished and I saw the rubber.

Marcus became more regular as my female clothing collection grew and I got used to cleaning my pussy before he made love to me. Cindy helped me select the right colors and sizes and also began to apply makeup on my face.

Marcus would take us out to bars and night clubs showing us off to his friends. I was able to enjoy their cocks while Marcus told them that Cindy was his and strictly off-limits.