The Ring Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He particularly enjoyed having Cindy and I kneeling together sharing his cock while he watched football or basketball games on our big screen with his buddies. He was clearly our man and Cindy and I waited on him and tended to his every need.

The real man that he is, Marcus determined that he should be the man of the house and told Cindy he was moving in.

She was delighted while watching me move my things out of the master bedroom and into the smaller guest bedroom across the hall.

Marcus expected perfection from me and it wasn't long before he trained me "the right way", as he called it. My bottom would be warmed by his large hand as he held me on his lap and spanked me until I promised to be his good faggot.

It didn't hurt but I did learn that I liked it when he trained me. It made me a better sissy.

And I loved the attention he paid to me.

Like Cindy, I fell for our man, Marcus. One time after he fucked me I told him that I loved him. My love for him grew over that first 6 months while he made our house his.

Today I was going to pledge myself to he and Cindy as our family and friends joined us for this special occasion.

I brushed out my long flowing bleached blonde hair with 100 strokes with my extra soft boar's bristle brush.

I smiled into the mirror as I applied my lipstick. I was sure my appearance would surprise some in the audience today. None knew of my secret life, though I supposed they knew something was different about me. That difference was soon to be exposed for all to see.

I pulled up my thigh high hose and slipped into my 5" heels.

Almost ready, I pulled the lacy white cropped teddy top over my head and attached the thin stainless steel chain around my waist.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door to the rest of my life.

The living room, filled with family and friends quieted as I made my grand entrance. My exposed little dick was stiff with anticipation and bounced as I made my way around the room, greeting our surprised and amused guests.

The whole affair had been planned by Cindy and Marcus who both decided it was time to end the charade we were playing.

I could hear the mummers of surprised family and friends who had no idea that I was a sissy much less show how I reveled in my new found sexual freedom.

Sitting regally in the recliner, Marcus smiled at me as I approached. Dressed only in a Kente cloth Dashiki shirt, he was the essence of a real man. Cindy stood behind him, naked from her waist up as far as I could see.

"Are you ready to give yourself to me, Miss. johnnie?"

"I am sir," I said as I knelt.

"Begin," was all he said and all he needed to say.

I heard some exclamations as I moved his Dashiki out of the way and his cock became visible to those gathered. It is an impressive symbol of real manhood.

The act was for me to suck his cock while masturbating myself until I had the last orgasm I would ever have without a cock fucking me.

That orgasm came quickly as those watching clapped as I moaned around the large black cock in my mouth, ejaculating into the plastic bowl set there for that purpose.

When I regained my composure, I rose with the bowl and turned to my audience. "My last orgasm, ladies and gentlemen. I have been instructed by Master Marcus to ingest it as you watch me pledge myself to him for all time."

I licked my weak sperm from the bowl like the good cum-slurping sissy faggot I am and waited.

"As a token of her love and trust in me folks, Miss johnnie will relinquish whatever masculinity she may have left and offer herself to me. From this night forward ladies and gentlemen, Cindy and johnnie will be my property, my bitches."

A large black man, Booker, friend to Marcus emerged from behind Cindy. Dressed in a like Kente cloth Dashiki shirt and bare footed, he came to me with a box. I knew what was in that box.

What would happen next had been explained to me in the slave contract I had signed before the notary. That contract was now on file at the Clerk of the Court's Office in the County Administration building.

Booker knelt before me, the last time a man would kneel in front of me. Taking an adjustable ring from the box, he held it up for all to see. It was stainless steel and much like a small hose clamp. Then, he placed the ring over the head of my now soft dick arranging it just behind the flanged head of my penis and tightened it. Pulling out a rivet tool, he closed the ring with a brazier head rivet from which dangled a small chain. It would not be removed, even after my departure from this world.

I was facing our guests when he pulled the chain down and under my balls forcing my dick down and pressed against my scrotum. I shivered a little when I felt the cool metal chain between my round ass cheeks and heard the snap as it was connected to the stainless-steel chain around my waist.

The ring ceremony nearly over, dramatic music played and our friends and family called out their congratulations Marcus and Cindy.

Cindy came from around the chair and hovered over Marcus' cock. I knelt again between his legs and held the cock as my wife settled over and on it.

I heard nothing else as I attended to my man. Using my mouth on both Marcus and Cindy, I lapped at their privates as they fucked, thereby consummating our relationship and concluding the ring ceremony.