All Comments on 'The Ring Ch. 04'

by bamadude55

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
BlknMild611BlknMild611over 13 years ago
keep them coming

I like where your going with this don't get dissuaded. Keep it coming!! perhaps remind the reader how big the meat this guy is working for mental imagery. But that's it, good job!!

Lancelot55Lancelot55over 13 years ago
Quickly!!!

Please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter. I can't wait to see the havoc Chase will bring with five willing lovers!!!!!

lickoyeeshisindaylickoyeeshisindayover 13 years ago
yes...

Don't foget all the female students AND teachers/professors at UCLA. Can't wait to see just how hot granda and auntie are.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Love the Story

Like the way your going with the Stoey. are any of his Past Conquest's going to come back into his Life.

Like the Maid or Rich Granny?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Slow it down

I like the sex but slow it down put more time in between each time there is something sexy it adds more suspence

45jordan7845jordan78over 13 years ago
Lovin it

Hope you continue to write more on this but I think you should put a little more between the sex scenes. Life isnt all about sex. (no matter how much we'd like it to be)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

I cant wait to hear more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

More ,please I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

more of the same to follow on this story

ShedzShedzalmost 13 years ago
Very Hot

Looking forward to the wild weekend. Hope there is more to come.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
hurry up

lets get to the grandmother and aunt and then back to the others quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Needs more

Come on dude! Make sure that you put some ass in the next one. I want to hear about how the girls felt when he slid his elephantine sized cock inside their bowls. Also, put some titty fucking in there. make the aunt , on a quiet night, pull out her watermelons and slide them up and down his throbbing organ. Maybe add that she slowly slurps at the head of his pulsating member as it deposited his load all over her breasts. And while your at it, make some use of the hundreds of different sex toys out their. Put a Goliath-size vibrator in the sister's pussy while he fucks her ass so well, she can taste his come in her throat. That is all.

peterg55peterg55over 12 years ago
Bring it on!

I love it! This story has enormous potential, you have successfully outlined the central cast but have left some cliffhangers that really need to be resolved. Please continue to write this series and expand on the base story. I am looking forward to reading much more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wish you continued this story

I really enjoyed it and was eager to see where you took this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHO IS NEXT??

Who will Chris make into his sex slave next, Aunt Janice, Grandma, another HOT female neighbor or maybe even the Mayor's own daughter!!!

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IIUniversalIIUniversalover 10 years ago

Im with the anonymous guy, i wanna read more!

vladdracul85vladdracul85over 9 years ago
very well put together

please write more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want more, please

Your premise was well written however you need to expand the story forward in more than one direction. I can very well see an addition of ten or more chapters from what you have already started. Remember your character, Hornica, you should build on his needs as you had started. So Chase must keep searching for the one that is to be Hornica's queen before he can free himself from this ring, or does he want to free himself? He must also keep his promise and call back those women he has met while on his drive to California. Especially the one he impregnated. If he were to have a son he could pass the ring onto his son to carry on the tradition or the ring could wind up in another store like the one he bought it in with the thought of someone else walking in to see it.

Just think, to be able to walk into a bank and meet someone whom will call you master and hand over stacks of cash or plane tickets at an airport. Or in other words, his cock becomes the key to the World, he can go anywhere he wants to by just using the suggestion to any woman he meets. Just think how many women needing to get boned in all of the different positions out there. As they say, the sky is the limit. Let's see more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it more

loved it more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could be better

I like where you are going with this story but i feel that you need to be more descriptive. Make it so that I can picture the people in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writer's Block? This story has far to go.

So, it's been five years since your last story addition, long time for writer's block. This story was pretty well thought out, even with the typos and words missing. I agree with the other guy, this story isn't through yet since Hornica has yet to find his Queen and Tanya has yet to give birth. I think if I wrote this I'd make it where he keeps receiving gifts, phone numbers, blow jobs and getting laid, but he doesn't respond in the same way. Since his sister and mother are also his lovers, too much competition to keep giving out his number. He also needs to correspond to that wealthy woman and though I hate to say it, she needs to pass away and leave a sizable fortune to him so that the Gypsy readings come to pass.

Yeah, you're not finished here. It seems like maybe that Aunt or the neighbor might make a good Queen or another woman yet to be written about. In these last five years you must have been giving this story some thought, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yet another

yet another potentialy awesome story left unfinished

devildog0302devildog0302about 8 years ago
More please...

It would be appreciated, if you would add to this story. There are many variations left untold.

Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Its a great story would like to read more about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please...

It would be appreciated, if you would add to this story. There are many variations left untold.

Thank you...

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 7 years ago
I read this story before quite a while back but did not comment.

I really enjoyed reading this and hope that you will resume the story. Since it has been so long I doubt if you do but I encourage you to do so if you are in a position to. The suggestion of the rich lady giving him some money (she does not have to die and will it to him) is a good one. If you have retired from writing I hope that you are enjoying yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
maj po, Mr. Smiley

naDev ba' jIH, ngeng retlhDaq

legh Hoch mIn-jIH legh!

wej yIpoSmoH yIngaQmoH. nuqDaq ghaH ngaQHa'moHwI'mey?

naDev ghoS jup, bumblebee

'IwlIj jachjaj yIrIDnganpu''e' jIHvaD ghaH

DaH token tlhoS DaSum

precious nob, nargh 'oH

chochu'qang qabna'Daj naH jajmeymaj jaghmeyjaj

qoD chest Dalegh

wanHa' DuDwI', Huch law' SoHvaD

wand HoS. ghaH lo' SoQvetlh

nob wa' lo', wej Haw'!

spell woDlu'chugh 'ej 'oH SuD reappear.

poof! poof! maj po, mr. Smiley.

devad761devad761over 6 years ago
Awesome story

These stories are fantastic!!! I hope you continue and add more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Chapters

Add more chapters as to what goes on between his grandmother and his aunt and chase.

happywriter007happywriter007almost 6 years ago
a bit much

I enjoyed reading your story, but this episode was a bit toooo unbelievable. A bit much describes it well. Thank you, but I will search for something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Job

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. It was very well written and very nicely paced.

Obviously it's a fantasy, I would love to know what happens next. Does he ever get rid of the ancient god inside him. Again, nice job...

C_frommnC_frommnover 3 years ago

You have a good story but it needs some follow up he has his Aunt and Grandma just waiting to join and it Stops. Besides you would think the women he ran into from New Orleans and beyond would be looking him up. and the Older Widow who has 2 Daughters . you would think she might bring them along.

gem4tnagem4tnaover 2 years ago

Please write more chapters

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMover 2 years ago

please write more of this story

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

Not bad, except or being incompete!!! FTDS!!!

mlrsdpicmmlrsdpicm5 months ago

again another incomplete story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous