The Ring - Cock Ring of Horus Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex meets Rebecca
4.9k words
4.66
12.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,708 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It is a fantasy novel and in no way shape or form has any relation to the actual gods of Egypt, except for their names. The buildings and businesses in Atlanta are made up as well. All people in this story are over the age of 18.

This is the third story in the series...

1) Ring of Anubis

2) Cock Ring of Horus Part 1

3) Cock Ring of Horus Part 2

4) Earrings of Isis

5) Amulet of Isis

6) Nipple Rings of Horus

7) Belt of Osiris

8) Bracelets of Osiris

****

I left the kitchen and took a shower. I then got dressed and left the apartment and had a Limo take me to downtown Atlanta. I walked confidently into the Mableton Towers building on Fifth street. The first of the 3 companies I was going to visit.

I walked into the lobby and it was bustling with people. I made my way to the counter and there were three people behind it. One woman and two security guards.

"May I help you sir?" The woman asked pleasantly.

"Yes, I am here to see Rebecca Johnson, with the Jennings Corporation." I said.

"Okay, if you'll sign in here." She pointed to the clipboard.

(I heard her thoughts, "Not sure why he is going up there to an all female company. Maybe he's here for the board meeting. Not my place to ask. Almost got fired the last time I questioned someone coming to see her.)

She then handed me a badge and smiled and told me to take the 2nd elevator to the 37th floor.

I clipped the badge on my lapel and went up the elevator. I got off the elevator and there was a receptionist there.

"Hello, may I help you?" She stood up and asked.

"Oh yes, hi. I'm here to see Rebecca Johnson." I said casually.

"And you are?" She inquired.

"Alex Smith." I said confidently.

"Alex Smith, hmmm. I'm not showing you on Rebecca's calendar. Are you sure you have the right company?" She asked.

("Probably another idiot for that slob Grant Ginnings on the 33rd floor." She said in her head.)

"Yes, I'm sure. I'm here for the board meeting?" I told her.

("Shit, shit, shit! Doesn't this bozo know this is an all female company and there are no men on the board? I better call security.)

She picked up the phone to call security. And I entered her thoughts, "There's no need to call security. Just escort me to the board meeting and after you drop me off, you will come back to your desk and continue on with your work."

The receptionist put down the phone and stood up and said, "If you'll follow me sir."

I walked just behind her and we went through a glass door and then down a long hallway and to the right. The office opened up and there were cubes everywhere. I broadcast my lust to the floor and every woman stopped what she was doing and peaked her head over the cubicle to look at me. I returned the many smiles and continued on with the receptionist until we got to a glass enclosed room at the end of the room.

The room had frosted glass on all the windows and I was unable to see inside, so I just used my mind instead. There were 12 women inside the room all dressed sharply. I knew that the only way I could get their attention was to enslave their minds and the only way to do that was for them to see my cock.

The receptionist opened the door and ushered me into the room. She looked at the tall brunette at the head of the table and said, "Ms Johnson, this is Alex Smith." and then closed the door and walked back to her desk.

The women were in shock and stopped talking.

"Excuse me sir, but this is a closed meeting. It is for women only." Rebecca said sternly.

I just smiled at them. I entered their minds and they were all Dominant women. I had my work cut out for me.

"Oh yes, you're right. But I am going to change that today." I said and started to get undressed.

"This is ridiculous! I'm going to call security." Rebecca said and reached under the desk and hit a button before I could stop her. The button was a silent signal that alerted security to come up at once. I had only a few minutes at best guess.

I opened my pants and dropped my boxers and every woman stared at my large dangling cock and their eyes grew glassy. All except for Rebecca.

I then pulled up my boxers and pants and put my shirt on while I spoke to Rebecca's mind, "When security gets here you will tell them it's a false alarm. You will inform them that you hit the button by mistake. You will tell them that I had nothing to do with it and that I am here to talk with the board about an important expansion project."

Security arrived a few minutes later and Rebecca told them what I instructed and they left.

After she closed the door, I entered her mind and said, "I am now a silent partner. You will write me into the company with full benefits and a healthy salary. You will keep me apprised of any major developments and only require my appearance twice a year for the board meetings. I will have full access to the company jet and accounting services."

I turned to the women sitting motionless at the table and spoke with them collectively, "Each of you runs a major business. You will add me to your company's ledger as a consultant and give me an ample salary."

I said to the group, "Let's take this meeting upstairs to the penthouse." And walked out the door followed by the 11 women. We took the elevator to the 40th floor and then things got wild.

I removed my clothes and said, "Come get some sugar."

The women began to remove their clothes and started to suck and lick my cock. I grabbed their breasts and nipples. I looked around for Rebecca, but she did not follow us.

One woman kissed me and I slid a couple of fingers inside of her wet pussy. When we broke the kiss she said, "No man has ever been inside me before. Not with his fingers and certainly not with his dick. I'm not on the pill, none of us are and we could get pregnant if you cum in us, but none of us care about that now. Just take me and fuck me. I want you inside me."

"You can call me Master. You all can. I could easily impregnate you all, but this afternoon let's just have some good carnal fun!" I told them.

I enjoyed myself. I was still super horny. Almost all of these women had small vaginas and my dick shrunk down to accommodate them.

I took the blonde beside me in the standing doggie position and she started cumming almost immediately. I then pulled out and entered another woman's vagina. She too climaxed almost instantly. I went from vagina to vagina and the fifth vagina was a little deeper. I used long deep strokes and pulled her up and held her in the air with my dick in her cunt and my hands on her breasts.

This woman's climax was so intense that it pushed my dick out of her along with a huge gush of her juices that sprayed in 3 women's faces.

I then felt someone's mouth engulf my cock and I exploded in orgasm. She gagged and sputtered and removed herself from my dick and my sperm shot everywhere. But amazingly, my dick stayed hard.

I laid on the cold tile floor and someone straddled my cock. Another pussy straddled my face and I licked and fucked until the next two climbed up.

I continued on like this until all the women had two if not three orgasms.

The highlight was when the women knelt in a circle around me. I was stroking my wet cock rapidly and when I announced that I was gonna cum, each woman opened her mouth. I then shot a huge load in every woman's mouth and a few got two loads.

By the end of it all, the penthouse stunk of pussy and cum.

****

I got back to my apartment around 6pm and Tami was making dinner. She was naked and when I went to finger her pussy, she winced. "Sorry Master. But my pussy is really sore."

I kissed her on the forehead and said, "Where's Andrea?"

"She's in the bedroom Master. You really pounded her hard and her pussy is all distended and twice as sore as mine." She told me.

I went in the bedroom and Andrea was laying on her back. Her legs were splayed open and her pussy was a huge gaping hole and leaking cum. She saw me and started to play roughly with her nipples.

"Master! You returned. You can fuck me some more if you want." She slurred her words.

"No baby. You just rest for the remainder of the evening." I said and laid next to her and held her to me.

Horus warned me about getting carried away with sex. I'll need to keep that in mind for the future.

****

The following day, I had the limo take me back downtown. I needed to see what was up with Rebecca Johnson. Specifically how she was able to resist my mind control and the power of my dick.

I walked in the lobby and security escorted me up to her company on the 35th floor. Her personal secretary came out to meet me and escorted me back to Rebecca's office.

I opened the door and Rebecca looked at me and said, "Alex! Finally. Oh my god, I thought you'd never get here." She came around her desk and gave me a hug and a kiss. Her hand grabbed my cock through my pants and immediately it started to swell.

"I'm wet for you and I need you inside me." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled when she said that and I started to get an erection.

She grabbed my crotch and smiled and then she got down on her knees before me and unzipped my pants and fished out my dick. "Mmm, just look at how big this thing is." And she put her mouth over my cock.

"Ohhh," I moaned. Her mouth was hot and wet and I wanted her to suck it.

Rebecca sensed my need and sucked and licked my cock until it was hard and stood about 7 inches erect. She then engulfed my rod and took it to the back of her throat. She gagged slightly and then my dick entered her throat and I felt my cock begin to lengthen even more. "Fuck!" I groaned and grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her face with my big dick. "I'm gonna cum in your sweet mouth and you are gonna swallow all of my cum." I planted in her mind.

But then Rebecca removed her mouth from my cock and said, "Let's get down to business first, shall we?"

I was amazed that she wasn't affected by my thoughts entering her mind. How was she doing it?

Rebecca stood up and buzzed her phone and said, "Mallory, will you bring the documents in?"

Her door opened and her secretary Mallory walked in with a bunch of documents. "Here you go miss Johnson." She stopped and openly stared at the erection sticking out of my pants.

I focused on her mind and I heard her say, "Fuck, that's a big dick. Maybe miss Johnson will let me suck it."

Rebecca looked at her assistant and then looked at my cock sticking out and physically grabbed her assistant by the shoulders and ushered her out of the office. She then walked over to me and kissed her fingers and then placed her fingers on the head of my cock. "Let's put him away for the moment while we get down to business. There will be plenty of time to play when we are finished."

She then bent down and sucked my cock into her mouth once again and then stood up and stuffed my dick back in my pants and zipped up my fly. She kissed me and I tasted my dick on her lips."

I had Mallory draw these up and wanted to get them made official asap. Here is your contract. I know, it's a lengthy document. If you will initial here, here and here and then sign on this page and this page. Oh and then sign here as well. I gave you a starting salary of $1.5 million, access to the jet and helicopter and a starting bonus of $10 million." Rebecca smiled.

Mallory then came in again with 11 more documents, handed them to Rebecca and then left.

"I heard you made quite an impression with the board yesterday. (Her hand casually grasping the bulge in my pants.) It's not an easy thing to do. If you will sign here and here and initial here, here and here with each group." Rebecca smiled and unbuttoned her blouse a couple of buttons.

I signed the documents and gazed at Rebecca in between each set. I told her with my mind that she was getting hotter and hotter and by the time I finished signing all the documents she said, "Okay, each of these 11 companies you will receive a salary of $800k annually and whatever assistance they can provide for references, etc. I think that covers everything." She smiled and then opened the door and handed Mallory the stack of documents.

I looked at her and said, "There's one more piece of business we need to discuss. I have been looking at some properties in the Alpharetta area and they are quite pricey."

"Don't say another word. I will co-sign anything you need. Just send me a text with the property and I will take care of the rest. Okay? Now can we go upstairs? I have quite the reception planned for you." Rebecca beamed.

I stopped her and bent down and kissed her on the lips. Her tongue entered my mouth and my hands groped her breasts. I began to tease her nipples with my fingers and her hands dropped into my crotch and started to fondle my cock through my pants. She pushed me away and then grabbed my hand and asked me to follow her.

I followed her to the elevator and as we walked I noticed that no one was working on the floor. We went up to the penthouse. The elevator opened and a party was in full swing. Her staff was all there.

Rebecca took my arm and we walked in and everywhere we looked there were naked women conversing and touching one another. All the servers were naked as well and wearing high heels and bow ties around their necks.

We each took a flute of champagne.

We walked into the big room that looked out over the Atlanta skyline and watched a server and 3 gorgeous women kissing and fondling each other's private areas.

Rebecca turned to me and she whispered in my ear, "I meant what I said before Alex about being wet."

I stopped and said, "Show me. Remove your clothes and lay back on that glass table and show me how wet you are."

"In time, Alex. In time." She said calmly.

"DO IT NOW!" I commanded in her mind. I had an urgent need and I demanded that she obey without question.

Rebecca giggled and said, "Boy, aren't you demanding."

I was in shock that she was able to resist me. "Look around the room Alex. Everyone you see here is yours. The moment we got off the elevator these women sensed your presence and they got wet. Look at how hard their nipples are. Have fun with them. You will have incredible stamina as you bring them all great pleasure. You will cum again and again and again but your lust won't subside until you come back to me. I will be waiting and watching." Her voice trailed off as I was suddenly in a crowd of gorgeous naked women.

I was hard and it was becoming uncomfortable to remain in my clothes, so the two servers on either side of me, helped me out of my clothes. Rebecca propped herself up on her elbows to watch as they freed my cock. I sucked in a breath as the one server took my hard cock into her warm mouth while the other one stroked my shaft.

I watched as Rebecca slowly stripped for me. God she was breathtaking. Her breasts were so perfect and then her dress fell off her hips and I saw her sexy camel toe. I licked my lips as she blew me a kiss. I then watched as she slid a couple of fingers inside herself. She was focused on the woman blowing me and saw me watching her. She removed her fingers and they were wet with her juices and I licked my lips as she slipped them into her mouth. Several of the women attended to her and began to play with her erect nipples. I then felt a woman behind me and she was giving me a rim job with her tongue. The feeling was incredible and I swear my cock grew another 2 inches inside the mouth that was taking me into her throat.

I lost sight of Rebecca as a cute petite blond started to kiss me. She took my hands and placed them on her perfectly round tits. I massaged her breasts and then started to tweak her erect nipples. I trailed my right hand down and began to finger her pussy with 2 fingers. She was impossibly wet and I worked her wetness into her clit. I entered her mind and said, "Cum." And she cried out in orgasm, "Yesssss!"

I broadcast my thoughts into the room and said, "Everyone begin to masturbate. I need your cunts to be wet as I go from twat to twat and make you all cum with my huge cock."

The sounds in the room intensified and moans of pleasure were all around me.

I then removed the girl blowing me and pulled her to her feet. I bent her forward and speared my hard dick into her pussy. She was a tiny little black girl, but her pussy swallowed every inch of my big 8 inch cock. I grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy with slow deep strokes and she was groaning that she was cumming. "Ohhhhh, myyy, godddddd!!!"

I smacked her ass and then grabbed another woman and slammed my dick into her pussy. She was a tall brunette and her pussy was tight like a vice. I barely got 3 inches inside her and she was almost crying with the pleasure she felt. I Moved her onto the couch and I sat down so that she could straddle my lap. Her pussy slowly worked itself down on my dick and each time she rose up, her pussy sank down that much deeper.

I pulled on her long erect nipples as she rode my hard cock. Her pussy drooled all over my crotch as she climaxed in orgasm and I lifted her off of me and told her to lick her juices from my shaft. She obeyed without question and then was replaced by another girl.

A really cute asian with a huge rack plopped down on my dick. Her pussy swallowed my cock whole. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands and rode her slow and deep. I knew that I was going to cum with this one the way her pussy walls milked my shaft. I felt my cum enter my shaft and as I shot off inside her gripping pussy, I entered her mind and told her to orgasm with me. "Oh Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She cried out in her sweet sexy voice.

I practically tossed her off of me. My cock was still spurting cum and 3 women knelt in front of me as my semen sprayed over their faces and neck and tits. They were on fire for my cum and started to lezzy out together. Fingering one another and sucking nipples and rubbing clits.****I was losing control and could not do anything to prevent it. I was horny beyond belief and every orgasm I had just made me that much hornier.

I stood up and saw a really hot brunette fingering herself with half her hand. I walked over to her and she took my dick into her mouth and then I shoved it in her pussy. She had a really deep pussy and I loved sliding my dick into her. I connected with her cervix multiple times before she cried out, "I'm cummmiinngg!!!" and boy did she ever. I pulled my cock out and a huge gush of her juices sprayed everywhere.

One of the servers was in the doggie position as she licked out another girl's pussy. She had her ass pointed at me and since my dick was well lubricated already, I slammed my hard cock inside her anus. I fucked her asshole brutally and pinned her arms behind her back. I was obsessed and called out in my mind, "Cum you bitches!"

I pulled out and slammed my dick in another girl's anus and fucked her just as savagely and then after she went limp from her climax, I shoved my cock in another server's wet pussy. I didn't even clean her ass secretions off my dick. I just fucked her pussy and started my second orgasm. The cum flew out of my dick inside her twat. I pulled free and slammed it in another twat and then another twat and another twat. I then slammed my dick in another asshole and then pulled out and slammed it in another pussy. I didn't care. I was lost in my lust and went from ass, to mouth, to pussy, to mouth, to ass, to pussy. My cock kept spewing thick ropes of cum and remained hard the whole time. I was befouling women's vaginas and they were loving every minute of it as they were feeding off of my lust.

I called out in my head, "Who has a cavernous cunt?" And three women scrambled to get to me.

I entered the first woman and my dick grew from 8 inches to 10 inches. I fucked her savagely trying to get my fill and when she climaxed, I entered the next cavernous cunt. The cum just continued to shoot out of my dick.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,708 Followers
12