The Ring - Cock Ring of Horus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock grew to 12 inches and was thick around as my wrist. I fucked her harder and harder. Ramming her poor cervix again and again and again. Her juices pouring out of her as she gushed in ecstasy.

I slammed inside the last pussy and my dick growing even thicker and longer. It looked unreal attached to my body and the remaining women rubbing themselves fiercely as I was almost there. I had them all crescendoing with me. And when the poor girl started cumming, her pussy clamped down on my cock.

My cock pulled free and four hands stroked my cock and my cum flew everywhere. Mouths, tits, necks, cunts and faces were splattered with my ejaculate. The women jerking my cock felt like they were holding a fire hose as my cum spewed out. A few of the women took a blast right in their mouth and when they realized it was too much they got out of the way for the next woman and the next woman.

18 ejaculations and I was still horny. A fine sheen of sweat coated my body. My elongated dick looking like it belonged on a horse as it hung down and continued to leak cum. And then I remembered Rebecca's words to me. I looked around and spotted her on a table. She was masturbating and I walked over to her. I was still so full of lust that I didn't care that I was going to ruin her pussy with my large cock. She grasped my dick with both her hands and stroked me up and down her leaking cunt and then pulled me into her. "Ohhhhhhh," she moaned and it seemed as if everyone in the penthouse moaned with her. But no matter how hard she tried, my dick was just too big for her pussy.

She then knelt before me and began talking to my cock as if it was a living thing. And slowly it began to get smaller and smaller. When it was 10 inches long she once again got on the table and spread open her legs. "Fuck me Alex!" She said in my mind.

I drove my cock into her pussy and welcomed her volcanic heat around my thick shaft. "Fuck!" I called out and again the room echoed with my desire. Slowly in and then slowly out, slowly in and then slowly out. I picked up the pace and Rebecca rocked with me. "Deeper Alex, fuck me deeper!" She demanded.

I fucked her deeper and deeper.

"Harder Alex, Fuck me harder!" She begged.

My lust was building and building to an enormous crescendo. I was thrusting inside her slippery cunt at a rapid pace and connected with her cervix every time my dick went deep inside of her. "Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum." I told her.

"Yes Alex, cum with me. Fill me up with your potent semen. I want you to impregnate me and give me a baby. Now damn you. NOW!!!" She cried out.

I cried out. "YESSSSSS FUCK YEAH!!!" And my sperm ejaculated into her pussy. Endless thick ropes of my cum filled her cavernous cunt.

"Fuck me Alex!!! Fuccccckkkkkk mmeee!!!" She screamed. And the room echoed with the moans of all the women as they too crescendoed in orgasmic bliss.

And Rebecca and I passed out in each other's arms.****We awoke a few minutes later. My cock still wedged deep inside her cunt. I slowly got up and thankfully, the lust had subsided. My dick withdrew from her slippery hole and as it came free a huge river of my cum came with it and puddled on the table. Rebecca sat up and more of my sperm flowed out of her cunt.

We looked around at the carnage and everyone was spent and moaning around us. Pussies, asses and mouths flowed with both cum and pussy juices. Some of the women were stirred and walked over to us. Two got down and began to lick Rebecca's juices from my spent dick, and another two began to lick the mess of cum from the table. A cute blonde walked over and went down on Rebecca and lapped up the mess of fluids coming out of her vagina. More women stirred and began to lick up the pools of semen around them as though it was the elixir of life.

I looked over at Rebecca and smiled. Her clit was so swollen that it peeked out of its hood. Rebecca looked at me and when our eyes met, she followed them down to her crotch. "You like? I thought you might. Mallory waxed it bare this morning when I awoke. She is my personal servant. All of these women are. We have a lot to discuss now that we got our lust taken care of."

I was a little confused and reached out and tweaked her erect nipple when she took my hand in hers. I helped her to stand and we walked around the corner and into the bedroom. We laid down together with Rebecca's head on my chest.

And we both drifted off to sleep...I was transported back to Egypt and landed in front of Anubis and Horus and another of the beings turned and it was Isis and she was beautiful.

It was Isis who spoke now.

"Welcome my children. (Children? It's just me here and then I turned my head and saw Rebecca next to me looking at me. My eyes going wide.) Rebecca has found my earrings and amulet, Alex. It was fate that you would meet and pair up. Together you will accomplish much. She is joined to you and you are joined to her. (Rebecca took my hand and smiled)You both will only be able to be satisfied when you are together. You will climax again and again with others but you will never be satisfied. Your lust will grow and be fierce when you are apart and only together will your lust be abated. You have yet to awaken our brother Osiris. Only he can lead you on your next journey of discovery. We will summon you when you are ready to make that happen. Until then, the world is yours to enjoy and explore."

And we were transported back to our bodies...

12