The Ring Corrupts Ch. 02 - Margaret

Story Info
Will the ring work on a white woman?
5.1k words
4.61
46.2k
62
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept well that night, after acquiring the ring. I woke and reflected on the brief encounter with the African receptionist the previous evening. The young woman had never indicated she was interested in me and was engaged to be married. Yet, within seconds of my touching her with the ring, she'd agreed to accompany me into a toilet. Once there, although clearly conflicted, her arousal was obvious. It was just as I'd been told would occur, when I was gifted the ring.

"But that's an African," I mused. "Maybe it's a ring made for African's. Will there be the same result when I touch a white woman's skin?"

I needed to find out and began to consider the possibilities. They appeared limited, given my location being the capital of Ghana.

"I could go to the Hotel bar this evening. There might be a suitable candidate there," I thought.

However, I determined that even if I could locate a white woman there, I probably had the ability to talk her into bed without the ring. It had to be someone who ordinarily would not consider having sex with me. As I lay there thinking, one person soon became obvious. My work colleague Paul's wife, Margaret.

The couple had travelled to Ghana together, where he got on with his job, while she played the tourist. I knew her well, having taken daily meals with the couple during our two week stay in Accra. Margaret was a fairly attractive woman for her 40 plus years. She'd maintained her figure and had a nice bust. However, she'd never exhibited anything remotely sexual in our interactions. No flirting, no innuendo; nothing of that nature. All our interactions up until this point had centred round her three young adult children and sights she'd seen in Accra. This platonic relationship made her the perfect target.

Given I'd just returned from a long day in the Ghanaian heartland I had the day off. I was aware Paul and Anthony both had to attend meetings in Accra. Given what she'd told us previously, Margaret would likely be off to shop or laze about in her hotel room, reading a book. I ventured downstairs to catch our group at the usual 7.30am breakfast time.

"Rob; you're back from the jungle in one piece," called Paul as I approached the table. "How'd it go out there?"

"It went great; a good result," I replied scanning all three, but taking in Margaret with renewed interest.

Today she showed no cleavage, dressed in a white cotton blouse, floral skirt and sandals. Most appropriate attire for the African heat she'd encounter, once away from the air conditioned hotel.

I went to gather my breakfast and returned to the table. I told them of my success in having the African tribe agree to our company mining their land. I didn't tell them about my encounter with the elderly matriarch of the tribe who had presented me with a ring, which she claimed to have seductive powers.

"Fantastic," Paul continued. "An excellent result. I'll let home know today."

By 'home' he meant our Head office back in America. Paul was my superior and my efforts would reflect well on him. However, right at that time I couldn't care less about Paul getting a pat on the back from top management. I continued to surreptitiously take in his wife, who sat quietly eating her muesli and fruit.

Margaret had her sandy hair styled short, to mid-neck and parted so it left her with a high forehead. She had a habit of pushing it behind one ear. She looked attractive and I wondered why I'd not given her more consideration previously. Possibly because she was my bosses wife and somewhat older than my 40 years. I was generally attracted to younger women.

As the men sat talking, I kept glancing her way and decided that I'd made a good decision. If this ring were to work on white women as it appeared to do on African women, then I would enjoy a day with Margaret. If not, I might receive a hard slap. Either way my desire for Margaret was rising by the minute and it was a risk I was willing to take. My heart began to beat just a little further and my cock now firmed at the thought.

This daydream was interrupted by Anthony's phone ringing.

"Car's here," he announced and both men began to rise.

"What're you doing today Rob?" Anthony enquired, while collecting up his brief case.

"Probably relax by the pool," I replied, watching Paul bend to kiss his wife.

"Goodbye sweetheart. Don't spend too much," he joked to her, before the two men departed.

Margaret was finishing her breakfast and clearly preparing to also take her leave. I needed to act.

"You don't mind coming on these trips with Paul?"

"No not at all," Margaret replied, settling back down; pushing the hair behind the ear; clearly feeling she had to carry on a minute or two of platonic banter. "The children can take care of themselves; I get to experience different cultures, read plenty of books and do some shopping in exotic places."

"Well that's nice," I said, looking to mask my state of heightened anticipation.

By this point the middle aged woman was looking highly presentable. As a person rising at the adjoining table caught her eye, I glanced down at her white blouse and the breasts encased within.

"Nice size," I thought, appraising them more closely; wondering what they'd look like unclad.

I quickly looked up to her face, as she turned back toward me.

"What have you got on today Robert?" she asked in that friendly, 'I don't really care', manner.

"Nothing! Nothing at all," I said honestly. "I put in some hard work over the past few days, so I get a rest today."

"Well lucky you," Margaret said, preparing to rise again.

I could tell she didn't have any interest in my day ahead. She could have. We were both free; her husband would be away all day, as was our other companion. Should she so desire, we could have a raunchy, sex filled day. But this clearly had not crossed her mind. Nor would it have mine...until now. Now I had the ring and I wished to test it. This time I'd place it on a white woman's skin and see if I got a reaction.

"Well I must get going Robert..." she said, pushing her chair back and dropping her napkin on the table.

"Wait Margaret. Don't go just yet," I said, casually placing my ring hand on top of hers.

Margaret registered complete surprise at this unexpected touch. I watched her intently, trying to gauge her reaction. Her eyes dropped to where my hand lay on hers. My heart was pounding. What would she do? Pull her hand sharply away; slap me; ask me what on earth I was doing...?

"I..." she said, looking up at me, words clearly failing her.

It was there in her eyes. I could see it. She made no attempt to pull her hand away. She tried to speak again, while attempting to make sense of the sensations welling up inside her. I held her gaze, ensuring the ring had every chance to work its power. Eventually she looked down again at where my hand rested upon hers.

"You've got a new ring Robert."

"Yeah!"

"It's beautiful. Is it real gold?"

"Yeah! I picked it up yesterday," I replied as she looked up at me again and pursed her lips.

"What were you going to say?"

"I just wanted to say you're a beautiful woman Margret. I've been attracted to you for some time," I lied, now stroking her hand with mine.

"You have?"

"Yes! Surely you realised. I was hoping you might feel the same way about me. I thought; if you did...then maybe; seeing we're both free today; we could spend some time together."

"To...together?"

"Yes! Up in my room; or yours...if you'd prefer that."

Margaret began to flush, her tongue darted out to fully lick her lips this time. Despite what she might be feeling, I could see the indecision. My suggestion was likely completely foreign to her. If such an offer had ever been previously made; it would have been rebuffed in a polite, yet forthright manner. However, not on this occasion. Margaret eventually found her voice.

"In your room?" she asked, pausing to gauge my reaction.

"Yeah; my room," I repeated nodding, before there was a further pregnant pause.

"Well...I guess...I guess we could. Yes; we're both free...so that might be nice...to spend a little time together."

"Great; let's go then," I said, finally withdrawing my hand from hers.

I'd left the ring on her hand for an extra-long period of time. I had no idea if this would further expose her to its power, but I thought it was worth a try.

I rose, went behind her and moved her chair back. As she stood up I dropped my ring hand onto her bare arm. I looked down and noted her neck had flushed. She gave me a small smile, the first sexual gesture she'd ever made toward me.

"Ah yes Margaret," I thought. "It was always there, you've just kept it well hidden away."

We walked to the elevator without a word. I had nothing to say and she was most likely trying to figure out what on earth she was doing. Likely acting in a manner unlike anything she'd ever done previously. Just as the witch had alluded; she was being driven by a surge of sexual desire.

I pushed the elevator and we waited for it to descend. Finally Margaret found her voice. She turned her head to look up at me.

"Robert...I'm not quite sure what you have in mind, but...I don't...I've never...I don't do this...I don't go up to other men's rooms."

"That's Ok Margaret. Just relax. We can take it at your pace. Let's get up to the room."

That appeared to put her at ease, but I had no intention of waiting until we got up to my room. I had two reasons. One, anticipation had seen me rise to full hardness and I wanted to taste this nervous matron. Two, I wanted any rejection to occur before we got to my room. If we got in there and she freaked out, who knows what accusations she might make.

As it turned out I needn't have worried. The minute the doors closed I turned and faced Margaret, staring directly into her eyes, seeing how conflicted she was. My intentions could not be misinterpreted. She had nowhere to back away too and I immediately brought my lips to hers.

I was more than happy with this first kiss. Initially there was some hesitation, but she quickly closed her eyes, relaxed and brought a hand up onto my shoulder. Her lips were full, with a pleasant taste. When she let out a stifled moan, I pressed my chest forward and felt her soft bosom. This saw her intensify the kiss, separating her lips and sending her tongue darting in to touch mine.

The kiss was becoming highly erotic by the time the bell chimed and the doors open. Like two guilty teens, we quickly broke apart and walked out into an empty corridor.

"That was nice," I said.

"Mmmm," was all she answered, not willing to look at me.

As I searched for my card to open the door, she tried to verbalise her feelings again.

"Robert...honestly...I...I've..."

"Don't worry Margaret. It'll be OK. No one need know. It's just me and you; so let's enjoy ourselves," I said, touching her again, with the excuse of ushering her inside my room.

"Yes...good...that's good. Robert, I'm feeling..."she said, not finishing the sentence, but moving forward to kiss me aggressively as I pushed the door shut.

She was a good kisser; lips soft and moist. I basked in the sensations, but soon felt a need to ramp matters up. I placed a hand directly on her breast. I felt a hard nipple, pleased that there was no padded bra. I sort out that bud and began to tease it with my thumb. For her part Margaret, made no effort to draw away. In fact the intensity of her kiss told me she welcomed my touch.

Margaret's reaction to my touch merely went to provide me with another surge of testosterone. I drew a breath in through my nose, while revelling in this feeling and pushed my erection firmly into her belly. This action could leave Margaret in no doubt as to what we were in my room for, yet she made no effort to stop what was occurring.

I now had no doubt what the old woman had told me was true. The ring worked as an aphrodisiac for the both the wearer and whoever they touched; black or white. I felt elated. I wanted to fuck this poor conservative woman who had been bewitched by dark African powers and she wanted to fuck me. I moved to the buttons on her blouse and began to roughly tug at them. Despite her passion this was too much for Margaret.

"No; let me," she said, breaking our kiss, before pushing my hands away, moving delicate fingers to the task. "Quick; you take off your...your stuff".

She moved toward the bed as she discarded her blouse. She slipped off her sandals before unzipping her floral skirt, allowing it to drop, where it pooled at her bare feet. Margaret sat down on the bed, watching me undress, the lust in her eyes unmistakeable. This woman was clearly now desperate for sex. She reached behind and unclipped her bra, discarding in front of me, as if we'd been lovers for years. She made no effort to cover herself and I took time to appraise her.

"Not bad for her age," I thought, noting full breasts with little sag. "Flared though the hips, but slender legs."

I pulled my shoes and socks off first, before standing and slowly removing my trousers. Margaret brought a hand up to her mouth anticipating the unveiling. She had surrendered to her desires and was now waiting to view 'the package'.

"Oh god!" she blasphemed through her fingers, when I slipped my boxers down.

My fully erect cock had sprung free; wobbling at 45 degrees, right in front of her. I glanced down somewhat impressed by my own display. I lightly placed my fingers on it and stroked its length.

"You like it?"

"It's magnificent," she gushed, completely enamoured with my fairly average appendage.

I moved closer and she leant forward to inspect it more closely. It had me wondering if she was going to take me in her mouth.

"Has she ever done that?" I wondered.

However, Margaret didn't reach out to touch me, no matter how much she might have desired too. Sex with Paul probably didn't amount to much more than getting your clothes off and sticking it in. That's what she reverted too. She swiftly lay back on the bed and pulled off her panties, before propelling herself to the middle of the bed. I noted her thick untamed bush, while she lay there with her legs slightly ajar, feet flat, legs bent at the knees.

"Why would it be otherwise? No need to prune it," I thought. "Only Paul ever goes there and that's likely in the dark, with the covers pulled up. Now here she is, acting like a wanton hussy, lying sideways across the bed, legs open, pussy exposed, beckoning a lover to come on in."

I followed her onto the bed. There would be plenty of time to explore her further. Right now I'd just fuck her.

I crawled between her legs, gathering them under the knees, before pulling them up and back toward her breasts. She held them there as I balanced above her with one arm and guided my cock onto her swollen lips. I hadn't even touched her breasts or stroked her pussy. No foreplay; I was that confident she'd be wet. I moved my cock head along her plump vulva, discovering I was right. Her lips bloomed apart to reveal full arousal. Now my cock head ran freely, up down her slit.

"Ohhh," she moaned, her eyes now shut tight. "Ohh yessss!"

The matron was loving it; head thrown back and too the side, offering me her neck. I dipped my head down, letting my lips and tongue move up and down its length, mimicking my cock's movements on her lower lips. After a minute or two of this Margaret began to plead.

"Oh please; I can't stand it. Go in me Robert...please go in me," she moaned, giving small jerking movements with her pelvis.

I rose up and smiled, while surveying this middle aged woman, wantonly holding herself wide open for a man who was not her husband. My balls were on fire, so I decided to put us both out of our misery. I located her hole, engaged and in one firm push buried half my shaft inside her.

"Ohhhhh," she let out as I entered her.

With three kids, I'd expected a loose pussy. However, just as had been promised, my cock seemed to fit her like a hand in a glove. No sooner had I eased inside than I felt her walls clench on my cock. She gave a soft moan and her thighs pressed into my hips, while she basked in her orgasm. It was all very restrained, in keeping with her personality, but I could tell she was experiencing much extended pleasure as she rode it on and on.

Eventually Margaret began to calm; just giving quick shivering breathes. I began to move in her. Fucking her with more purpose, working in ever deeper with every thrust.

Just like Esi, the African girl I'd had in the bathroom the previous night, Margaret's second orgasm was soon upon her. I didn't stop thrusting, merely continuing to drive into her, until my balls were touching her buttocks with each drive. My juices began to rise and I made no effort to hold back. While she shuddered with a third orgasm, I slammed in, held myself fully in her and planted my seed, deep within her warm depths.

It had lasted no more than two or three minutes, but she'd orgasmed that many times. I lay down on top of her, while we both fought to catch our breath. Finally, having slipped to half-mast I withdrew. I rolled to lie beside her, noting that I didn't soften fully, my cock still firm, lying wet with her juices upon my stomach

"Christ that was good. You're an animal Margaret," I exaggerated.

"I'm not usually," she answered, breathing every bit as deeply. "I don't know what came over me Robert. Honestly...I've never done anything like this before. I've never ever cheated on Paul...I..."

I could tell that morality was forcing its way past her lust. I deliberately didn't touch her with the ring. I was interested to see what would happen. I simply lay beside her, allowing the poor woman to wrestle with her conflicting emotions. After a minute or two she appeared to be getting agitated, so I spoke up.

"Don't think about Paul right now. He'll never know, Just enjoy yourself."

"Yes you're right...Ok; just a day of leisure; then back to reality later?"

"Yeah; that's it. You enjoyed it didn't you?" I asked and then decided to taunt her. "You enjoyed it when I fucked you?"

She didn't answer, but let out a long breath, while staring at the ceiling. She brought an arm to cover her breasts. Margaret hadn't liked that last statement. Too crass and all too true. Margaret had been fucked, and she'd participated fully. I could see the guilt clawing at her. She began to rise.

"Time to touch her," I thought, reaching over with the ring to rest it on her plump breast. I ran my hand around exploring it while she sat there, before moving to the other one.

"These tits are her best feature," I thought teasing a nipple with lips and tongue.

I felt Margaret begin to relax. Soon she moved to lie back down.

"Hmmm that's nice...ohhh yes, that's very nice Robert," she crooned. "You've got such a touch. I've never ever felt anything like it."

When she brought fingers to massage my scalp, I knew the ring had brought her back into the zone. I continued on her breasts until certain her libido had fully ramped back up and was again controlling her actions. I rose up and lowered my head to kiss her, while letting fingers roam down across her soft belly bump and into her dense bush. While we continued a passionate kiss she reached down took hold of my hand and placed it on her wet lips.

Margaret had leaked my juices and I did as she desired, massaging her plump vulva. After a time I concentrated on her clitoris, noting it swell under my touch. Much to my amusement, eyes now shut tight; she let out a moan and shuddered: another orgasm engulfing her.

"This ring is a lovely thing," I thought, breaking our kiss, moving lips back down to suckle on a nipple.

I worked myself against her hip, rapidly growing hard again. After a time I found her hand, brought it across and placed it on my cock. I looked up to watch her reaction.

12