The Ring Corrupts Ch. 02 - Margaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my..." she exclaimed, opening her eyes.

She smiled up at me, before beginning to lightly stroke me. My fingers returned to move upon her and we mutually pleasured each other. I pushed two fingers up into her, turning them to locate her magic spot. She shuddered and began to pulse upon them.

"Margaret, you orgasm so easily. Are you sure you haven't done this before?"

"No...No; never... I promise. I don't know what it is. It's just your touch; it's..." she stopped and gasped for breath, when I lightly bit down on her nipple.

I moved back over her, pushing her legs wider, roughly this time, with little consideration. This treatment didn't appear to faze her at all.

"Whatever it is Margaret, I like it. Now pull your legs higher, I want to fuck you hard this time."

Margaret said nothing. She'd likely never been spoken too in such a manner. However, she immediately complied, pulling her legs up, fully baring her pussy once again. I lined her up and drove deep into her in one swift motion, eliciting a gasp of pleasure.

As I began to fuck her it was clear she could feel every inch of my cock inside of her. Yet another small orgasm rippled through her, but I didn't stop. This time I would make her drop her conservative façade. I quickened my pace.

My hips smacked loudly against her butt; the noises of sex soon enveloping the hotel room. I rose up on my arms to watch her breasts rock violently up and down in time to my thrusts. I reached out to squeeze one firmly. She didn't seem to mind so I tweaked a nipple and this only elicited a deep moan.

"You're loving it Margaret, so let yourself go this time," I taunted her. "You're loving being fucked hard, so cum loud and proud. Like a whore would."

This language directed at her was really pushing the envelope. Margaret wasn't some drunken tinder date; she was a middle aged mother of three, devoted to her husband. However, right now all she cared about was her next orgasm. The squelch and slaps of our coupling and her uninhibited moaning filled the air. She reached a hand onto my buttock and dug her nails in, while her pelvis rose to meet my thrusts. I knew she was about to cum.

And what a climax it was this time. Margaret thrashed and moaned like some poor woman denied sex for years. The sight of her jerking about in such an uninhibited manner was too much for me and I again released inside her. The intensity of my own cum matched hers. Pure delight for the both of us, which seemed to travel on and on.

Eventually we calmed and I marvelled at the intensity of my second orgasm. Most unusual and another bonus of the ring, I suspected. I remained in Margaret until her pulses died away completely, then flopped down fully upon her, still embedded deep in her hole. Eventually I slipped out and once again rolled to lie beside. We lay there breathing like a couple of marathon runners, unable to speak, before drifting off into a post-coital slumber.

When I woke, Margaret was turned away from me, breathing deeply in her sleep. I glanced at the clock and was amazed to see we'd slept for nearly two hours. I was hard and turned to press my cock onto her soft butt.

"Time to experiment," I thought, moving my ring hand to stroke her flank.

I listened to her breathing to gauge what effect I was having. Soon her breathing became a bit quicker. Despite continuing to slumber, I knew she was feeling something.

I moved my hand up and placed the ring on her nipple, beginning to manipulate it. Her breathing became shorter and I laughed quietly, following the length of her arm, to note she had a hand jammed between her legs.

"Oh, you naughty girl Margaret," I whispered quietly. "You're having a wet dream."

As if to confirm this, Margaret suddenly released her breath in with a long satisfied moan. In response I grabbed her thigh and lifted it, bringing her calf back over my thighs. I shuffled in behind her and located her wet hole. Pushing forward I entered her from behind. She orgasmed again as she began to wake.

"Oh Robert. Not again. How many times...?" Margaret said sleepily, as I quietly started to fuck her.

"You're insatiable Margaret," I teased, thrusting into her from behind. "Keep touching yourself."

Margaret did as I asked, resting her hand in that thick bush, stroking herself. I moved a hand back to her breast, manipulating the nipple. In this manner we soon brought her to yet another climax. I allowed her to bask in the moment, before pulling out. I pushed her onto her front.

"I want you doggie style; you wanton slut," I commanded, getting to my knees, spreading her legs and moving between them.

"I've never...I don't really do it this way Robert," she said.

"Well let's give it a try," I said, landing a sharp slap on her rear.

"Oh!" she complained, moving rapidly to her knees.

I got her to arch her back until I could spy that glistening pussy, through the thick forest of hair.

"Hmmm you seem more than ready for me Margaret," I said, using my cock like a paintbrush on her pussy.

I slapped my cock on her butt five or six times, then repeated the same on her pussy. She made an unconvincing complaint, before I positioned myself at her hole once again.

I took hold of both hips and drove forcefully in. Without hesitation I went directly into thrusting mode. I could now drive to new depths, deliberately slamming my hips into her buttocks. Despite the number of times I had entered and deposited my seed inside Margaret, she remained snug around my cock. If I could feel this then I was certain she could feel the same. Soon she was pushing back in time with my rhythm.

The sounds of our mating filled the hotel room, with flesh slapping on flesh. Each collision saw a ripple travel across her buttocks and I stilled these ripples with a slap. I brought my palm down hard; again and again on her pale ass. She gave little grunts of displeasure, but there soon came another small shudder. I slapped again, harder this time. Her buttocks were turning scarlet.

These sights and sounds soon had me over-excited, but I held off knowing she'd be close. My control was far in excess of what I was capable off previously and I thought this was likely the ring. Finally Margaret's grunts rose to a crescendo before she shuddered and let out a deep moan. It was what I'd been waiting for. I gripped her hips and thrust in a final time, holding myself deep inside her as we experienced yet another mutual orgasm. Once again, to my delight, the intensity was equal to my first, earlier in the day. It seemed to go on and on. Eventually it subsided and I withdrew.

"Oh my god Margaret. You're too much," I moaned, falling to lie on the bed. "You're even into a bit of spanking."

"I'm not usually," she said, clearly embarrassed by her reactions, as she rolled to lie beside me.

We lay there out of breath. Eventually I rose and went to the toilet. When I came out Margaret had the sheet pulled up to cover her nakedness.

"I think it's a bit late for being demure Margaret," I said.

"Oh Robert; honestly. I don't know what you think of me, but I've never acted anything like this way before. And I've never been treated like this before. I've been with Paul for 20 years and had two boyfriends before that, but I've never...did you have to spank me so hard?" she complained, lifting the sheet and inspecting her butt cheek. "You've left the most fearful marks."

"You loved it."

"Well...I guess...Robert I've never had more than one orgasm during a sex session. You're amazing."

"I've done nothing," I said honestly. "It's you Margaret; you've let yourself go for the first time. I hope you've enjoyed it."

"Oh my god...enjoyed it. I've had about 15 orgasms Robert. I can't stop. I had another just thinking about it; while you were in the bathroom."

"You want another couple," I said coming to kneel beside her on the bed and touching her shoulder with the ring.

"I'm not sure...I'm near on exhausted."

"Sure you can," I said, drawing back the sheets to once again bare her already ravaged body.

We fucked twice more, between slumbers. It was two o'clock in the afternoon before we finally rose from the bed. I took Margaret into shower with me and kissing her deeply under the running water, brought her off with my fingers. Then she dressed and retired to her own room. I went to my bed and fell into a deep sleep.

That evening Margaret didn't join our party for dinner.

"Come down with a slight fever or something. Said she feels exhausted. Probably best to sleep it off," Paul said, to which I commiserated, while twirling the ring on my finger.

12