The Ring Corrupts Ch. 05 - Penny

Story Info
My wife touches the ring on my finger.
6.5k words
4.7
22.2k
26
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw Lauren down at the soccer today. I mentioned you talking with her at the game three weeks ago and she acted a bit strange," my wife Penny announced.

"Strange! How?" I replied, my heart rate increasing.

"I dunno, she just hesitated and then...I dunno...she just didn't react like I thought she would. How'd you find her that day?"

"I think she's still depressed over Howard deserting her and the children. Not got over it!"

"Yeah; maybe. Or perhaps you shouldn't be talking to recently separated women."

"What are you saying?"

"Nothing! Just; there's plenty of people you can talk to at Adele's soccer games. Talk with someone else," Penny said, walking away to the laundry.

"Shit!" I cursed inwardly, my mind racing. "Bloody Lauren Jensen. She's such a goody-goody. She'll be wracked with guilt, despite my having given her the best sexual experience of her life."

Lauren Jensen was a conservative Christian woman, still depressed over the sudden departure of her philandering husband. She'd not been looking for a sexual encounter that day and certainly not with me, her friend's husband. Yet there it was. That late afternoon she'd been unable to control the innate sexual urges, promoted by the touch of my ring. I smiled, recalling how demanding I'd been of her; to a point where she should have ordered I leave. But she did not; at least not until I'd had my fill.

My concern now was that I knew our liaison would have impinged on her Christian principles. She'd be full of remorse, which she was finding difficult to hide. My problem was that, with our daughter Adele and Lauren's daughter Tara now firm friends, guilt-ridden Lauren was always going to be around and speaking with my wife.

My feisty little wife clearly suspected I'd said or done something inappropriate to offend her friend. You didn't want to mess with Penny; all 5 foot two, 110 pound of her; with her Mediterranean background and temperament to suit. Penny was not a woman to be trifled with.

Prior to acquiring the ring, I'd always taken care with my own philandering, never over-playing my hand. I'd had a long secretive affair with Jolene from work, who Penny had never met. Then a brief fling with Penny's friend Bridget, while her husband Art was off "finding himself" at some retreat. Bridget was more attractive than Jolene, with her blonde bobbed hair, nice breasts and full shapely body. However, our relationship never grew anywhere near as deep as mine and Jolene's had been. More a fling than anything else, for the most part initiated by her. I felt certain she'd have cheated on dopey Art with other men. His retreat came about because they'd argued. He'd taken off and I suspected going with me was her way of getting at him. The fact that our liaisons were always involved one episode of quick, missionary position sex, tended to back up my doubts. As soon as Art returned, she broke it off with me.

I'd decided Bridget was a calculating bitch. She'd merely used me and would have had no qualms about telling my wife, had it suited her to do so. However, she clearly didn't want to lose Penny as a friend. Unlike guilt ridden Lauren, she ensured my wife's suspicions were never raised. Instead, she began to taunt me every chance she got.

Penny said no more about Lauren, but I knew by her actions that her suspicions were aroused. The following week there was no sex. Usually we were talking two or three times, but Penny merely avoided or ignored my advances. Mid-week she hit me with another little dig.

"We've got Bridget and Art are coming over Friday evening, so make sure your home early that night."

"Ahh no!, Not Bridget and Art. You know I don't like them."

Penny knew this full well. I'd asked Penny not to invite them over, but noted whenever she was unhappy with me either they, or her sister Caroline and her husband would get invited over. I didn't like either woman and they clearly had similar feelings toward me.

"You should count yourself lucky. I was going to invite Caroline and Gerry, but they're having some serious marital issues and she said they couldn't make it, so Bridget and Art it is. You don't like Bridget, but you and Art get along just fine," Penny said dismissively. "Adele is having some friends to sleepover. There'll be a few of us at the dinner table, so ignore Bridget if you need too. Just make sure you're home on time."

I cursed silently, but said no more. This dinner invitation pissed me off more than the lack of sex. I knew I could always use the ring on Penny if I'd really wanted too. I'd begun to note my senses were heightened when around my wife, while wearing the ring. My newly acquired piece of jewelry seemed to like her. However, up until this point I'd not touched her with it, always removing it prior to bed. We'd been together for over 20 years, I was getting plenty elsewhere and I was happy with our set sexual routines continuing just the way they were. I felt the ring was for other women.

"Oh well, at least there'll be some attractive young females present," I thought, thinking of Adele's friends.

I was still coming to terms with the ring. I had this object on my finger that would basically cause women to lust after me. Initially, while still in Africa, I'd experimented and been amazed to find it worked a just as I'd been told it would. Upon returning to America I'd initially been hesitant. However, this hesitancy soon passed and I started to use the ring like a kid left alone in the candy store. The ring passed with flying colors and, for a time, I was fucking woman constantly. More recently I'd become aware of the rings effect on me. It seemed to guide me toward certain women. When seeing a woman, such as Lauren or Amanda, the surge in my loins grew more intense than with other women. There was no doubt the ring was directing me toward certain women and that puzzled me somewhat.

With Lauren it had already caused difficulties, but another potential issue was her 18-year-old daughter Tara. I was in was no doubt the ring liked her as well. It let me know this every time she came over to our house. That was another reason I often took it off at home. However, I had to take care. I could have it off for a time, but if I left it off permanently I'd get a gripping pain in my balls, which only dissipated if I put it back on my finger.

Lauren Jensen potentially blabbing, and my attraction to her daughter weren't my only issues. Work was not progressing as well as I would have liked. In my office, my longtime, reliable team member Vanessa was becoming increasingly upset over her dealings with the new Marketing Manager. I needed to address this, but kept putting it off. In addition, every time I got near my newly married, Junior worker Emily, I got a massive hard on. This was disconcerting because, while Emily was a babe, she was young, sweet and much in love with husband Mike. Penny and I had even attended their wedding. I'd never looked at her in a sexual manner prior to the ring. This change in the way I viewed Emily unsettled me.

The problems in my office paled in comparison to the issues now surrounding my work for the Company in Ghana. Within two months of receiving Company-wide adulation at the big business coup we'd pulled off in Ghana, the deal was now looking under threat. The word from Albert, our man in Ghana, was that the Chinese had arrived and there was now some doubt about the deal I'd brokered in regard to tribal land. First we had merely wished to cross their land, but the long-term view was that we'd eventually mine the tribal land. The Ghanaian government had agreed, so long as the tribe were on board. However, nothing had been signed with the tribe. The whole deal centered on the exchange of gifts made between me and the tribal hierarchy. The gift to me had been the ring, which was now bringing me both pleasure and angst.

My immediate boss Paul Blackwood came to see me and told me there'd be linking with our people on the ground in Ghana early the following week. Come Friday I'd had enough. I was ready to get away from Landberry Mining for the weekend, even if it meant entertaining Bridget and Art.

So Friday evening found me sitting at our substantial oak dining room table with Bridget, Art, my wife and four 18-year-old girls, in their final months of High School. I did my best to make light interesting conversation, but it wasn't easy, not least because I sat there with a raging boner on. The dinner was an opportunity for me to gauge the level of sexual attraction I felt to the different women present.

Without a doubt the ring found Lauren's daughter Tara attractive. I'd known that since I first spied her at the soccer game, the day I'd fucked her mother. However, Zoe and Charlotte were both more attractive than Tara, yet the extreme sensations didn't occur when I looked to them. They made me hard alright, but not throbbing, as was the case with Tara.

What further amazed me was the similar intense throbbing I felt, when looking toward my ex-lover Bridget. I didn't like Bridget. She hadn't been a particularly giving lover and I didn't like what I was now feeling toward her. However, far more disconcerting was the undeniable fact that when, I looked toward my own daughter Adele the sensations matched those of Bridget and Tara. Now that really freaked me out. I didn't wish to feel anything when looking at my daughter. Unsettled, I'd promptly removed the ring, placing it in my pocket. With the ring off, all lustful thoughts and feelings immediately dissipated, although my mind continued to drift, as I attempted to make sense of it all.

"...isn't that right Robert?" Penny said sometime later, snapping my attention back to the conversation.

"What? Oh yeah...it was a big deal for the Company alright."

"Wow that's amazing Mr Dean...Robert," Tara gushed, still getting her head around our offer that Adele's friends could now address us as Robert and Penny.

"And he got a solid gold ring for his trouble," Penny continued.

"A gold ring! Where is it? Let's see!" Bridget demanded.

"Where is it Rob?" my wife asked, looking to my bare finger.

"Oh; I put it in my pocket...here!" I said, fetching the ring out and placing it back on my finger.

"Is that real gold, buddy?" Art asked.

"Solid; I think!" I confirmed, trying to deal with all the sensations returning to my groin.

"Wow it's cool," Tara continued.

"I suppose they gave you some beads and a spear as well," Bridget chimed in, with her predictable sarcastic putdown.

"Now cut that out Bridget," Penny said smiling, coming to my defence. "He's done very well; we're proud of him. Aren't we Adele?"

"Yeah...I guess," our daughter replied, dismissively.

"Looks good value man. Real cool," Art, the aging hippy, agreed.

I had to admit while I couldn't stand Bridget, Art never had a bad word to say toward me. The couple were chalk and cheese. I felt sorry for him being with her.

"A raise would have been preferable, eh Pen?" Bridget continued.

"Well that's likely coming, isn't it Rob," she said, dropping her hand onto mine in a reassuring manner.

Penny's hand settled on top of mine, her slim fingers coming into direct contact with the ring. This hadn't previously occurred. She'd tried it on herself once, bringing no reaction, but Penny had never actually touched the African ring when it was on my finger. Her reaction was instantaneous and unmistakable. She made a small movement forward, frowned, before looking up at me. Fortunately the girls had now taken up the conversation; beginning to tell Bridget and Art about Colleges they were heading too after summer. Penny drew her hand slowly back up my arm and stroked me there for a while.

"Shit; she's feeling it," I thought, a little uneasy at this turn of events. "The ring's for other woman. Not my wife. I'm not sure..."

The conversation continued and Penny, now flooded with feelings, began to stroke my arm, while giving me big eyed looks. Now over my initial uncertainty I began to find her reactions quite amusing, but others were less impressed."

"Mum, for heavens-sake," Adele said. "Stop making big eyes at Dad. You're acting like a teenager."

"Your mother thinks he's a mighty hunter returned from Africa, Adele," Bridget said, getting in another dig.

"No, I don't at all," Penny said withdrawing her hand, clearly embarrassed. "Anyway, let's finish desert in the lounge. When you're ready go through. I'm going to clean up in the kitchen."

"You need a hand Pen?" Bridget asked.

"No; you're the guest. Rob can help me," she said, rising and collecting up the plates. "C'mon Rob."

I followed my wife out into the kitchen, while the others rose and made their way into the lounge. As I followed, watching her small pert butt, the sensations surged to my cock. I decided just to go with it.

"You feeling a little frisky, back there babe," I asked, my cock now fully hard.

"Hmmm yeah!" she agreed absentmindedly, running water into the sink. "I'm not sure...just the wine I guess."

"Ha ha; you're a funny young thing," I said, going behind and squeezing into her. "Still able to get a bit horny over the old boy, after all these years."

I pressed my cock into her lower back; sending a hand around to grip her small breast through her dress.

"Oh, geeze Robert. You feel a little horny yourself," she noted, as I gently squeezed the small soft mound. "Mmmm, that feels nice...but our guests are just in the other room, so go and look after them. We'll get up to bed real early tonight."

"That's the sort of order I like," I said, turning to move away.

"Where shall I put these," Tara asked, standing in the doorway.

I felt my cock twitch. She must have seen me embracing of my wife. I saw her glance to my trouser front, so I quickly directed her where to put down the china. She gave me the quick sideways glance up through her eyelashes as she passed by. I'd never touched Tara with the ring, so any feelings she had toward me were merely a teenage crush. Normally I would brush this off in the correct manner, but with the ring signaling its interest, this was no longer easy. I rapidly exited and went to the lounge.

Adele and Zoe had disappeared upstairs, leaving Bridget and Charlotte engaged in a deep conversation about College. I looked to Bridget and felt another surge.

"Why?" I thought, perplexed by my body's reaction. "Why Bridget?"

Bridget had a very attractive face; with high cheek bones and nice lips, but she'd put on weight since our affair. This increased her bust, but also her ass. This was not normally my female body type at all. My puzzlement deepened when I turned to look at Charlotte and felt no similar reaction. Of all the women present, Charlotte, an attractive, slim, blonde 18-year-old, should have been the natural attraction. It wasn't as if my hard on disappeared, I just didn't feel the same intense surge in my groin. There seemed no rhyme nor reason for the ring preferring 40-year-old, bitch Bridget, over sexy young Charlotte.

We all conversed in the lounge for a time, before Charlotte and Tara followed the other two upstairs. As the four adults continued to converse, I caught Penny sneaking looks and smiles my way. I laughed to myself aware of what she was feeling. However, I wasn't laughing at Bridget who continued to berate me. In addition, the surge to my cock continued every time I looked toward her, so I was glad when they rose to leave. We walked them to the door. On the way I casually put and arm around Penny and with my ring hand, took a firm grip of her upper arm.

"Thanks, Bridge; Art; that was great," my wife said, doing her best to see them on their way as politely as possible, attempting to hide the feelings she was experiencing.

I chuckled to myself and began to engage our guests in a little bit of unnecessary banter, while they stood on the doorstep. I felt Penny squeeze my arm.

Eventually we said our Goodbyes and I closed the door behind them.

"You bastard!" Penny said playfully. "You're usually pushing them out the door. Now come on, we need to get up to the bedroom."

"Not so quick," I said, turning her and pushing her small body back against the wall.

I dipped my head and Penny willingly raised hers. We entered into a passionate kiss. We were like a couple of horny teens, plenty of tongue. All thoughts of issues at work and concern over which woman I was now attracted to disappeared in an instance. The whole focus of my being was now centered on fucking my wife. To add to her excitement, I placed a hand on her breast and began to massage it through her clothing. This fondling continued, until she placed a hand on my trouser front. She broke the kiss.

"Oh God, Robert! Feel you!" she gasped, looking to move away. "C'mon; we've got to go upstairs. I don't know what the hell it is, but I'm randy as all hell tonight and you feel the same."

"Hang on a minute," I said, holding her where she was, before dropping hands to the hem of her dress and lifting it

"Oh Rob!" she gasped looking up at me as I lifted the dress clear of her hips and placed a hand directly over her pussy. "This is naughty."

"I think we might just do it right here in the hallway," I said, beginning to manipulate her through her panties.

"Oh Rob...I don't know...the girls are just upstairs...they might...oh dear god, that feels so good!" she exclaimed, as I pushed the material aside to touch bare skin.

Penny had long gone hair free and my fingers found her bald pussy lips, already slick with juices. I manipulated her swollen lips, working a finger between them, while she alternated between moaning her delight and voicing concern about our location. When I dropped lower to drag her panties to her ankles, our location became too much for her.

"Rob; for heavens sake! Not right here; Adele's got friends in the house. They might come down. They might..."

"I don't care. If you want to fuck; we do it right here; just like we did when we were young," I announced, referring to our fucking at her parents' house, when I was 20 and she 18.

I stepped back and released my cock. That was the sealer. Penny glanced down, hummed her approval and brought her fingers to gently run up the shaft. You'd think she'd never seen nor touched it before.

"Oh gee! Yeah; it is feeling good," she giggled quietly, pulling one foot out of her panties. "And so hard already...Ok, but we gotta be quick."

"Sure! We can be quick" I said, cupping her ass cheeks and hoisting her into the air, the ring now resting firmly on her bare butt.

Penny was so light that I easily held her in place. Naked from the waist down her pussy hung suspended; open and exposed. Her panties continuing to swing off one foot. Many years before when dating, we'd fucked just this way at her parent's house, when they were at home. Out on the porch, always with the chance of getting caught. It had always added to the excitement, until one day her sister Caroline found us. She told her parents and that put an end to that, hastening our engagement at a young age.

"You want it quick...then hurry up and put it in," I ordered my wife, whose shoulders rested back against the wall.

"Ok, Ok," she panted, reaching under to grip me, before working my cockhead between her lips.

However, Penny didn't put it in directly, instead continuing to baste her slit, dragging the head up and over her clitoris. Each time she shuddered, until eventually she let out a long breath, lurched forward and bit into my shoulder. After a time she moved her head to my ear and told me what I already knew.

"Fuck Robert; I came. Just like that! That never used to happen when we were on the porch."

"Well; what a naughty girl," I laughed. "Now put me in. I want to fuck you."

"Mmmm; yes...I'd like that...here..." she said, engaging my cockhead with her dripping opening.

12