The Ring Corrupts Ch. 05 - Penny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I released her, allowing her legs to slip down my arms, as she slowly impaled herself on my cock. Once fully in, I caught her under her knees, letting out a deep satisfied moan, as I felt her pussy muscles grip me. Penny let out little whimper and orgasmed again.

"Oh god, yessssss!" she cried softly, while I felt her pussy pulsating on my shaft.

I gave her a few seconds of this delight and then began to fuck her, soon entering into a nice steady rhythm.

"So good, so good, ohhh so good..." she kept repeating, until the words stuck in her throat when she climaxed for a third time.

Feeling her pussy continually contracting tightly around my cock, rapidly brought me on. I began to slam in wildly, without consideration. Soon I thrust in one final time, holding myself fully inside her. My cock spurted forth, the pleasure always so intense and prolonged with the ring involved.

Even as we calmed, still fully coupled, we continued to give small pelvic jerks. Eventually Penny once again became conscious of our perilous situation.

"Let me down now Rob!"

"You liked that?" I asked, withdrawing and lowering her to the ground.

"Christ yes! What was that? You were a machine."

"What about you...you little slut. Fucking me like a teenager, against the hallway wall, when your daughter and her friends are in the house. I think we need to continue this in the bedroom, don't you?"

"Ok! It's so naughty," she said, smiling up at me. "Oh shit, I'm leaking. Got to go to the toilet. Then I'll go up to the bedroom. Now let me go Robert."

I held her by the arm and wouldn't let her go.

"When you get up there you strip naked, get on the bed and assume the doggie position. Then wait for me."

Normally there was no way I would get away with giving such an order to my feisty wife. That just didn't happen. However, after a brief show of defiance flashed across her eyes, her face softened.

"OK! Now let me go. But don't be long," she said, quickly moving through the lounge to the stairs.

I pulled up my trousers, returned to the lounge and poured a whiskey. I lowered the lights and sat down to drink it. I'd had two sips when I sensed a movement from the darkened kitchen.

"Who's that?" I called softly.

"Umm! It's only me Robert," came the call, as Tara stepped out into the dim light. "I...I'm sorry I only came down to get a drink."

"A drink of what Tara?" I asked, noting her clutching a plastic bottle full of a clear liquid. "You girls drinking alcohol up there? Straight vodka?"

"Just a little! We're eighteen now."

"Yes you are. Why do you have to be the one to take the risk?"

"They always send me down. Adele says if I get caught Penny wouldn't be so hard on me, with her being friends of Mum's and all that."

"So you know where it's hidden. Good for you. Did you see what me and Adele's Mum were doing just then?" I asked, changing the subject, which saw Tara look away and hesitated. "Well?"

"I only saw a bit, I think."

"Which bit?"

"She was against the wall and..."

"And I was fucking her, wasn't I?"

Tara didn't reply. She bit her lip, merely nodding her head in agreement.

"Come over here," I ordered, considering my options.

Tara shuffled toward me and I noted my cock swell back to full hardness. She came right up alongside the chair. I knew she already had a crush on her friend's father, so I decided to ramp that up somewhat. I reached around and gave her bare leg a light stroke behind the knee, before withdrawing my hand.

"Be honest with me Tara!" I ordered, watching her squirm as the rings power surged through her. "Have you ever watched someone fucking in real life before?"

"No!"

"Did you enjoy watching?"

"Yes!" she answered honestly, nodding her head.

"You have a boyfriend?" I continued and again she nodded. "Are you doing that with your boyfriend?"

"No!" she said, as I touched her leg again, running my hand higher and hooking it between her thighs.

"You do it lying down."

"No!"

"Well what do you do with him?" I asked.

Tara hesitated again, swallowing hard. Despite what her body was feeling, she likely had no wish to divulge her sex life to her friend's father.

"Well?" I curtly prompted my fingers now high on her soft inner thigh, causing her to clamp her legs shut on my hand.

"You know!" was all she said, seductively raising a finger to her lips, before slipping it into her mouth.

I thought I was going to explode in my pants, watching Tara imitate her most intimate secrets. For her part, she removed her finger, before dropping her hand to press it against the front of her pyjama shorts. I knew what she was touching.

"Do I have time to fuck this girl right here in the lounge?" I wondered, my thoughts driven by the ring. "Or at least a blow job."

The decision was taken out of my hands. From the top of the stairs we heard a stage whisper.

"Robert! You get up here now; you bastard!"

Tara's eyes widened like a frightened deer and she withdrew back into the darkened kitchen, clutching her bottle.

"I'm coming up now baby,", I called, hearing her walk away, before turning back to Tara. "Take your alcohol and wait for me to go into my bedroom. If you want to stand outside the door and listen awhile; that's Ok. But Tara! Don't say anything to Adele or the other girls. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" she replied, nodding.

"We'll talk about this another day. Would you like that?" I asked, to which she nodded vigorously.

I stood and made my way to the stairs. I knew I was leaving the poor girl on fire. However, I had to prioritize and my wife was awaiting me. I didn't believe Tara would say anything and what if she did. She'd been in the wrong to be spying.

I entered the bedroom to find my wife sitting on the bed in a light satin robe, her arms crossed, pouting.

"You took your bloody time," she cussed.

"I needed a drink. You're not in position."

"No, I'm not! I was, but had to put a robe on to come get you. Who was talking down there?"

"I had the TV on."

"You were watching TV! What the fuck Robert...we're in the middle of some of the best sex..."

I walked directly over to my angry wife, who turned her head away. I took hold of her shoulder, my ring hand quickly moving through a gap in the robe to rest on her pert little belly. I lowered my head to her ear.

"C'mon now baby. I'm here now, aren't I? Let's just get back with the original plan," I whispered, rubbing my hand around her stomach.

"I...I...you..." she stammered, as I watched the feelings course through her again, rapidly overwhelming any anger she felt toward me.

I pulled the cord on her robe, drew it open and pushed her onto her back. I came onto the bed and brought my lips directly to her nipple. At the same time sliding fingers onto her pussy lips.

"How does that feel baby? You all good now?"

"Ohhh Robert!" was all she could let out by way of reply.

I continued for some time, alternately massaging and pushing a finger into her pussy, saturated with my cum and her juices. After she came again I stopped and stood back up, looking down at her.

"Now get on the bed in the doggie position, like I told you."

Despite the curt instruction, there was no hesitation. Penny slipped off the robe and swiveled to assume the position as instructed. Her derriere was directly in front of me, tan marks clear to see; her wet pussy winking at me from between her thighs. If this wasn't enough I was further aroused by the knowledge that we might have an audience just the other side of the door.

"Were you getting lonely up here with me downstairs?" I said, rubbing my ring hand liberally around her buttocks.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned, immediately overwhelmed by the sensations the ring sent coursing through her body. "Your touch tonight Rob. Gee I don't know what it is, but..."

"Never mind that..." I interrupted her, "...touch yourself while I undress."

"What?"

"Masturbate yourself. I want to watch. Go on!" I commanded, stepping back to watch.

Penny and I didn't play sex games of this sort. Our sex life was all fairly routine and that's the way we'd both liked it, for the past 10 years. What I was asking wasn't outrageous; maybe in the early days we'd have got up to such sex-play; but not now. For us it was way out of left field.

Despite this, after hesitating for a few seconds, I watched her place her hand between her thighs, just below her pussy.

"Go on!" I encouraged, enjoying the sight of my wife in this position.

She slowly moved the hand up and placed fingers on her pussy. Very gently she began to run fingertips around her swollen lips. I slowly discarded my clothing. By the time I was fully naked, Penny was right into it, two fingers slipping in and out of her hole. I walked back over to her.

"There you go; you like that, don't you?" I crooned, running my ring hand across her butt, while stroking my cock with the other.

"Hmmm!" was all she could manage by way of response, ramping up her efforts on her pussy.

I slid my hand up her flank, all the time maintaining contact with her skin. I located her pert little breast. While she worked her pussy, I massaged her breast. When I began to concentrate on the nipple, she shuddered again, releasing a long moan, indicating the arrival of another small orgasm.

I stood back upright and positioned myself behind her.

"Keep moving those fingers on your clit," I ordered, while tapping my cock on her butt and then engaging it with her opening.

"Oh God, Robert. I...I can't take this...it's too much...I...Ohhhhhh," she moaned, as I sunk my cock deep inside her again.

Despite her pussy being slick with my cum, as always with the ring, her walls close snugly around my shaft. It was the perfect fit and she felt it too, letting out a gratifying moan. I began to move. Slowly at first, before picking up speed.

It was as though we were fucking for the first time. Before long I heard Penny choke a scream and shudder. I didn't let up merely taking hold of her hips to pull her roughly back onto me. She was soon slamming back to meet my thrusts, sending a smacking sound around the room and through the door. I lifted a hand and brought it down hard on her butt cheek, but she never broke stride, continuing to move on me.

"C'mon you little slut, fuck me harder," I called, grabbing her dark hair and pulling her head back.

This was far beyond where I'd ever gone before in our marriage. Previously, a statement such as that would have seen our sex session immediately halted. I'd have been in the dog box for weeks. However, not this time. Under the influence of the ring my wife was clearly overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through her and couldn't care less how I was speaking or behaving. As her butt smacked back into my hips I gave another couple of cracks on her now very red butt cheek.

Suddenly she shuddered to a stop, gave a few jerking movements and released a long groan. Again, I felt her pussy grip and release my shaft over and over, milking the cum up my shaft. I let it come forth, releasing my seed deep inside her.

I held her limp body aloft, as our mutual orgasms continued on and on. Far longer than we'd ever previously experience together. When I finally slipped out, she fell flat down on the bed, lying there, eyes closed, panting like a marathon runner.

"You Ok?" I asked my wife, taking hold of my cock, which had lost little of its hardness.

"Oh my god Robert. What was that? Where have you been all my life? It was so...so horny. Like never..."

"Like never before."

"I'll say! And the way you spoke to me. Fuck Robert! What's all that about?"

"All part of the service. Now sit up," I said, reaching to grab her hair again.

"Owww, don't do that," she said, swiveling to sit upright before me.

I wagged my slippery shaft in front of her face.

"It's got your cum juice all over it. You need to clean it up."

"What?" came her wide-eyed disbelieving answer, as she looked up at me

I knew I was completely pushing the envelope, but was fascinated to see how far I could go.

"You've had your dirty raunchy sex session. I've given you at least six orgasms. Now you need to finish off by licking me clean."

Penny continued looking up at me, her look of disbelief turning to defiance. Still holding her hair, I jerked her head.

"Look at it," I ordered, stroking myself. "Isn't it a beautiful cock? Can you resist it?"

I stood back just a fraction, so she could focus, before releasing her hair and placing my ring hand on her shoulder. Now she could move away if she so wished. But she didn't. Penny was mesmerized.

"That's it. You like the look of it don't you. See how it glistens with your juices. See how hard it's becoming again. Go on, touch it. See how it feels," I insisted, moving forward to run it across her cheek and nose.

Penny made no effort to stop me sliding it around and across her face, leaving a slippery wet trail as I went. Finally, I placed it on her lips. She gave me a brief look, parted her lips and let the cock head slip between them and into her mouth. Her eyes closed as she began move her tongue on me. She gave out muffled moans as she did so.

"Lick it," I ordered, coming out.

Again she glanced up, now through glazed eyes, all defiance having gone. She tilted her head to the side and began to lick the length of my shaft. I let her continue for a time, before giving another curt order.

"And the balls. Don't forget the balls."

Wrapping her fingers around my rod, my wife began to stroke me, while moving to take one in her mouth. When she'd given that one enough attention, she moved to the other. The sight of this, plus her hand working my cock was bringing me on nicely.

"That's nice, that's nice," I encouraged, taking my cock from her grasp and repositioning it. I pushed back into her warm mouth. I allowed her to repeat her efforts on the cockhead for a time, but soon tiring of this I placed a hand on the back of her head. With no warning, I pushed my cock into the top of her throat, holding it there. She gagged and her hands flew to my hips as she fought to come off me.

"Don't do that," she said gasping, eye's watered, drool dribbling from her mouth.

I took no notice, putting my cock back in and repeating the action. I managed three quick thrusts into her throat, before she came off again.

"Jesus Robert, I'll throw up," she announced, her eyes full a water, a line of drool connecting her mouth to my cockhead.

"You don't want it in your mouth?" I said stroking myself, my cum rising.

"Not if you're going to do that."

"Alright I'll finish myself," I said, taking a handful of hair and holding her head firmly in place.

"You'll what...?" she answered, perplexed.

"Close your eyes," I said, feeling my seed racing up my shaft.

"What? Oh no...I don't think so; I don't want..."

That was all she got out before the first wad hit her squarely on the forehead. The next curled over and land in her hair. I pulled her head back and deposited the rest on her nose and lips.

"Open," I ordered, which she obeyed, allowing me to send the final two pulses into her mouth.

I followed it in with my cock head. To her credit she began to use her tongue on me again.

I hummed with pleasure as I moved gently in and out. I probably could have got hard and cum again, but realizing this was my wife, who I needed to sleep beside that night, I decided better of it.

"Yeah! That felt good," I announced, taking hold of my cock and drawing it clear.

"Fuck Robert. What about me?" Penny said, reaching for a tissue. "That last part wasn't at all nice for me. You got way too rough."

"You'd had your orgasms."

"God! They were amazing..." her annoyance immediately replaced by a dreamy recollection of what she had just experienced, "...and how many...I lost count."

"Yeah. You were a greedy girl," I said dipping to kiss her. "Now clean yourself up. You look a mess."

I left my wife unable to speak for the first time in her life. Shocked by what had just occurred and incredulous that she'd allowed it to occur. When I went into the hallway I half expected to see a wide-eyed Tara, but she wasn't there. I had no idea how long she'd remained by our door or what she'd heard.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and returned to the bedroom. My wife just shook her head in disbelief at what had just happened and then took herself to the bathroom. Right at that moment I felt no qualms about the evening's events. I never heard her return, having fallen into a deep satisfied sleep.

12