The Ring Corrupts Ch. 06 - Annette

Story Info
The ring resolves a work issue.
6.1k words
4.59
16.3k
15
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know she doesn't wear any panties."

"What?" I questioned, unsure if I'd heard correctly.

"Annette Bond doesn't wear any panties. Those stockings end around 4 inches below her pussy, and from there on it's nothing but bare flesh baby."

"No way! You're kidding me."

"Not at all. I have it on good authority," my colleague Stu Ferguson said with a wide grin.

"With your own eyes?" I asked smiling, acknowledging Stu's prowess with the ladies.

"Don't you worry Rob. If I felt there was even half a chance, I'd be in there like a rat up a drainpipe," he replied, which saw us both burst out laughing. "However, there's no chance of that for any man here at Landberry Mining."

"What; is she gay?" I asked honestly, which saw Stu have a brief laughing fit.

Stu was General Manager of Marketing and the woman he was referring to was Annette Bond. She had recently joined his Marketing team as a Manager with six or seven people reporting to her. The appointment had taken many by surprise, because Landberry Mining was a conservative Company, dominated by middle aged men, who liked to appoint other middle-aged men to such positions.

While Stu was superior to me at Landberry, we worked in different departments, had been on work trips together, and had always gotten along well. The problem with Stu was, he didn't like to rock the boat. When faced with a headstrong subordinate, he wouldn't pull them into line. However, he was more than happy to gossip all day about them, over a drink in his office.

"Annette Bond is a lot of things, but gay isn't one of them. Came out of college with an honors degree, went to work at Tufnell and Armstrong and promptly began fucking her way up the ladder."

"Really?" I said, sitting up and taking notice.

"Yep! A right little minx by all accounts. Anyone she felt could be used to improve her position was allowed access to what lay just above those stockings. And it worked for her. Before you knew it, she's mid-twenties, in a middle management position, having leap-frogged people who'd been waiting years for promotion."

"That wouldn't have made her popular."

"It did not; but evidently, she didn't give a fuck. Top up?" Stu asked, shaking the bottle before leaning forward to fill my glass.

"But then she ended up here at Landberry's?"

"Yes she did! That had to happen. Her final conquest at Tufnell's was Ben O'Connell."

"Of the O'Connell family?"

"A cousin I understand, but very wealthy in his own right. Poor young Ben fell hook line and sinker for Ms. Bond. They began dating and that put an end to her promotion for favors routine. Next thing old Landberry gets a call and she's working here, in my fucking marketing team. She's now living with Brad, and gone from readily available, to completely untouchable. Just my luck!"

"Oh dear! That's no-good Stu. So, I gather you're telling me that there's little you can do in regard to my issue."

"Exactly! Look, I like Vanessa and don't want to see her upset. You can talk with Ms. Bond if you want too. Go with my blessing. See if that gets you anywhere, but leave me out of it," he said, taking his predictable stance. "Now tell me about that young nicely proportioned blond in your team, Rob? Emily! She is hot!"

"Ha ha! You old fox. Recently married and very happy to be so, I'm afraid Stu."

"The happily married one's are always the sweetest, Robert."

"Well, Penny and I attended the wedding and Emily and Mike looked very much in love. I think we'll all just need to go on admiring her assets from afar."

"Ahhh well, no harm in asking," he said rising. "Let me know how you get on with Ms. Bond, and give my regards to your Penny."

I wasn't too deflated as I walked back to my section. I'd not expected much from Stu. He was sitting there waiting for retirement and didn't want trouble. At least he'd given me the OK to speak to the woman in question. That was something. When I returned to the office I informed Vanessa that I'd do just that, which at least meant she saw me taking some action on her behalf.

I sat at my desk and contemplated recent events. They hadn't been great. Work was turning to shit. Albert, our man in Ghana, had informed us that the Chinese were talking to the Ghanaian tribe, who I'd received an undertaking from. Formerly, when we were looking to exploit some obscure tribe, handshakes and an exchange of gifts had always served us well. However, it appeared this particular deal was not proceeding to script.

I'd been due to speak with our Ghanaian connections, along with my immediate boss Paul Blackwood and Mr. Landberry himself. That prospect was very unnerving. Fortunately, it had been postponed, because Albert couldn't locate the interpreter who'd taken me to the village, where I'd been gifted the ring. However, I knew the link up would have to occur at some point.

On the home front it had been two weeks since I'd fucked my wife against the wall in our hallway. That had been unexpected, because I'd not previously considered using the rings power on her. However, I was increasingly aware my ring had a mind of its own. While it worked it's magic on all woman it came into contact with, on occasion it appeared to be driving me toward a particular woman. The sensations I felt on viewing such woman, and the orgasms I had when fucking them, were more intense. This had been the case with my wife Penny, the sex we'd had that evening reaching heights far beyond anything we'd previously experienced as a couple.

While the ring driven sensations felt unbelievable, the women promoting them seemed random and caused me some considerable concern. They included my subordinate, the happily married Emily, who Stu had asked after. My daughters 18-year-old friend Tara was another, plus a former lover of mine Bridget, who I really didn't like. My body reacted when I viewed these women, in a similar manner to the reactions of women I touched with the ring. It was as if the ring had a similar power over me as I had over the women. I didn't like this notion. Of most concern and one I couldn't countenance in any way, was a growing sexual attraction to my own daughter Adele. Understandably, I found such feelings quite distressful and looked to remove the ring whenever I was at home with her.

There was another aspect to the ring that I'd become conscious of. It was impacting on my personality, causing me to become far more sexually domineering than was in my nature. My wife Penny had certainly experienced that, during the evening two weeks pervious. Prior to that, I'd acted in a similar fashion when fucking her friend Lauren. While they'd loved the multiple orgasms they'd experienced, both women had found my actions far too aggressive for their liking. During my sex session with Penny, I'd been extremely demanding of her, the likes of which had never previously occurred in our marriage. Subsequently, I'd made sure to remove the ring. Penny seemed happy to revert to more routine sex.

More mundane matters were also dogging me at home. Penny's sister Caroline's husband, Gerry, had left her. I couldn't blame him for this; Caroline was a bitch. Like her sister, Caroline was olive skinned and attractive, but she had a nasty streak. She'd told tales to her parents about me and Penny, when we were courting and subsequently looked to cause problems in our marriage. As a result, we'd never gotten along. My problem now was, Penny spending so much time visiting and having to console her sister.

"I have to go, because you don't like her coming over here."

"No, I don't, and you know why. Go and be with her, but do you have to stay over? You've got other sisters."

"Yes, but they're not as close."

"They're not close because they know she's a bitch."

"Maybe so, but she's my sister and yes I do have to be there for her. She's in deep depression right now and needs me," my feisty wife had told me, before typically changing the subject to berate me. "And you need to stop those friends of Adele's coming over when I'm gone; getting drunk and partying till all hours."

"Ahhh, they're at that age," I said dismissively, no longer much interested in parenting.

"Well they might be, but booze, boys and lots of flesh is a bad recipe. I've notice Adele won't arrange these parties when I'm home. Only when you're in charge; so you need to crack down."

I was thinking of all these problems and my wife's words, while I walked to Anette Bond's office.

"Fuck me. If I'm not getting my balls busted by women on all sides," I thought, feeling sorry for myself. "Do this; do that; sort this out Robert...fuck it!"

I walked through a first office, where all Ms. Bond's underlings sat beavering away.

"I'll show you through to Paula," a young man said standing, clearly expecting me.

"Mr. Dean is here for his appointment Paula," he announced, after knocking and waiting for an answer.

"Oh yes, Robert, come in. I'll let Annette know you're here."

"This is like getting to see the Queen of England," I said playfully to Paula, which brought no reaction.

I knew Paula Broadbank well. She'd been with the company for many years, working in various departments and didn't give much away. Mid-thirties, attractive face with short hair, to mid-neck, styled in a manner that shouted, 'conservative mother.' Everyone knew Paula was a clean-living woman, devoted to her husband and three kids. Despite this, when she rose, I was able to admire a nice figure. Full breasts, black skirt, tight across her ass. My cock twitched, but there wasn't the surge of blood, which signaled the ring demanding I fuck a woman.

"Mr. Dean's here for his 4.15pm," Paula said, after knocking and waiting, before being summoned into the inner sanctum.

I immediately noted Annette Bond's office was vastly superior to mine, both in size and decor. It accommodated her large desk, a small conference table to one side and a black leather couch on the other. There was a drinks cabinet beside the window.

"Mr. Dean come in," the very attractive red head said, not bothering to rise from behind her large desk, merely sitting there like Queen of the Realm.

"Robert, please," I said, unable to peruse her entire body.

However, while I was disappointed with the view, the ring I wore had clearly seen enough of Annette Bond. The jolt in my cock, was instantaneous, causing me to slightly jerk my hips as it swelled in my trousers. The ring liked what it saw, with her natural red hair, tied tightly back in a bun, milk white skin and faint freckles across the nose. There was little more to see, as she wore a tight white blouse, buttoned to the top, with short sleeves that exposed equally pale arms.

"Alright then Robert; we'll need to be brief, because I have another appointment at 4.30."

"Mr. Farrell said it's not that urgent...I could cancel him..." Paula offered.

"That'll be all Paula. Thank you," her Boss barked, to which the older woman, realizing her error, made a hasty exit. "Now then Robert; have a seat. What seems to be the problem?"

My cock had grown to full hardness, so I quickly sat, crossing my legs to cover the fact. I'd not come to this woman's office with the express aim of fucking her. I primarily wanted to make Vanessa's life easier. However, this younger woman's dismissive attitude toward Paula, her reluctance to rise and greet me, plus the ring's attraction, changed the game somewhat. First I raised what I'd come for.

"Well...it's to do with Vanessa. She feels...," I began, starting to outline the issues from my point of view, before the red head cut me short.

"Well I don't think there's much we can do about it really Robert. I realize the relationship Vanessa had with my predecessor, but I run Marketing now. I have a different way of operating, which, I'm sure your team will come to appreciate, as it's likely to benefit the entire Company.

"Fuck me! What an uppity bitch," I thought, all the while maintaining my smile. "She's already elevated herself to Stu's chair."

I tried again, looking to have us meet half-way, but Annette Bond rejected this out of hand. She was unwilling to give any ground at all. Eventually she looked to wind up our meeting and move me on.

"Well I guess that about covers it. Thanks for coming Robert. Get in touch with Paula anytime you have an issue in the future,"

I made no effort to rise, merely beginning to repeat the proposal I'd just made. Her frustration became evident. She wanted me gone.

"Yes, I heard you Robert, but I made myself clear. Now I have another appointment shortly," she said, finally rising from behind the desk.

I was at once taken by the fact that Annette Bond did indeed wear a short skirt. Dark blue, with the hem well above the knee, displaying slim stockinged legs. The stockings were blue, with matching blue high heels, each with a small bow on the top. My cock surged again, not only at this sight. In offering me her hand, Annette Bond had no idea of her vulnerability.

I smiled broadly, stood and grasped her hand firmly with my ring hand. I shook it for a protracted time, watching for the tell-tale signs, which weren't long in emerging. The little hint of a frown, as the first wave struck deep in her pussy. Then the eye's widening in surprise, as the sensations began to flow out through her body. She let out a small murmur, broke our handshake and ran her hand down across the front of her skirt. She appeared unsteady on her feet, so I stepped forward to grasp her bare white arm, as if to prop her up.

"Are you feeling alright Annette. You look a little unsteady."

"No! I'm alright thank you," she said, now viewing me as if through a new lens. "Must have got up too quickly. I just need to sit for a moment. Thanks!"

"Here; I'll get you a drink," I said, helping her sit, before moving to the drink's cabinet.

I was unsurprised to find both wine and the scotch bottles unopened. Annette clearly did not entertain in her office. I opened both bottles, poured us each a drink and passed her a glass.

"Hmmm, thanks. I think I needed this. A little dizzy spell..."

"Working too hard no doubt Annette. Anyway,..." I said, moving to 'clink' her glass, "...we can sit here with a chance to get to know each other a bit better. I heard from the boy's at Tufnell's that you don't wear any blue panties under that cute outfit you have on."

"What?" she said taken aback, recovering some of her previous aloofness.

"You heard me." I said, which brought a snort of indignation.

"Well! That'll be the boy's tittle-tattle, which you all engage in around the water cooler no doubt," she said, putting down her glass and standing.

I stood with her, again took hold of her arm and pulled her in, pressing my body into hers.

"Are you serious?" she snapped angrily, wrenching herself away.

"I got the impression we had some chemistry going on there. That you were feeling something," I said, again touching her arm.

"I...I...certainly not," she said, attempting to fight what she was feeling. "No chemistry, no nothing. It's just that I...I'm feeling...I'm...Oh god!"

At that point Annette Bond looked overwhelmed by the sexual sensations flooding her body. I pulled her close again and this time there was no fight. She looked up; the anger now replaced by a look of need; so I kissed her. Lightly at first, but as the ring ran up and down her bare arm, she began to return the kiss with increasing passion. Her arm snaked behind my head and her tongue found mine. Soon we were going at it like a couple of teenagers, making out behind the gym.

While the kiss continued I boldly pulled up her skirt, until the hem drew level with her butt. I reached around and ran a hand up the back of her stockinged thigh, delighted to encounter bare flesh, just where Stu had indicated. However, as I pushed the skirt higher and moved hands up and across her bare ass, I was disappointed to locate a thin strip of material. Annette was wearing a thong. She broke our kiss, making one last futile attempt to remain in control.

"There! The immature gossips weren't correct, were they? Now, ..." she said, breathing rapidly, battling to quell the sensations she was experiencing, "...that was very nice. I won't deny I enjoyed it, but I think you'll need to leave Mr. Dean. Quickly!"

"I don't think so Ms. Bond. I think, if you're being honest, you'd like a little more of the same."

I moved forward, she stepped back, but hit the edge of the table, her skirt still rucked up above her butt. I boldly pressed my palm into her blue thong, where it barely covered her pussy. I could feel the lips were nude underneath the material. My cock surged again.

"No! Don't do that, please," she pleaded, but with much less conviction.

"But you want me too. Your kiss told me so," I said, seeking out her lips again.

With my fingers moving the material back and forward across her pussy, she relented. Our kiss soon became as passionate as the first. While our tongues lashed, I felt her push herself into my fingers. After a time, this, strumming of her most intimate part became too much for poor Annette Bond. Her wavering veil of control sunk in a sea of sexual desire.

"Ok, Ok," she said, pulling back her head, breathing in short sharp breaths. "You've made your point. Wait here!"

Confident I had her, I allowed her to move across to her desk. The tight skirt remained aloft, as she bent forward toward her answer machine. This provided me with a view of a tight porcelain butt, slim stockinged legs and thigh gap. Peeking out from the thigh gap, under the thin wisp of blue material had wedged itself between her pussy lips, swollen with desire. A voice answered.

"Yes Annette,"

"My discussions with Mr. Dean will take longer than I thought. When Mr. Farrell arrives, ask him to wait. We're not to be disturbed."

"Yes Annette," came the reply, following which Annette stood back up straight, but didn't turn.

"We need to be quick," she said, giving a little jerk of her butt, indicating precisely what she meant

I laughed to myself at the irony. Still seeking control, this woman, who only minutes earlier viewed me as an irritant, was now demanding I satisfy needs she couldn't control. I walked over and ran the ring across her butt cheek. I slapped it hard, leaving a very clear red handprint.

"Oh!" she gasped, but made no effort to berate me.

"Looking pretty fine, Annette. Pretty fine indeed. Now get back down over your desk," I ordered.

As she complied I brought my hand down sharply on the other cheek, bringing squeal of protest. She remained completely clothed apart from her butt and upper thighs. I leaned back and down to inspect this region. My delay proving too much for her.

"Please! We need to be...here," Annette pleaded, yanking the material to one side, exposing her naked pussy.

"Oh ho, there it is. What a beautiful little pussy," I crowed, running fingers up the inside of her stockinged thighs and onto soft skin.

I repeated this action a few times on each leg and could soon smell her arousal.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice, but...please...can we just..." she garbled, reaching back to try and loosen my belt, tugging on it desperately.

I took her wrist and deliberately moved it away.

"All in good time, you horny bitch. Now keep that hand on the desk," I commanded. "This is not the first time you've bent over a desk like this, is it?"

"No! It's not. Now could you..."

"You'd do it at Tufnell's, in order to get what you wanted, wouldn't you?"

"Yes!"

"Ha ha; but this is different. Right now, you don't have to pretend to be turned on. You're on fire," I told her bringing my hand down firmly on her cheek again.

"Yes, yes, yes! Please stop slapping my ass. I just need you inside me," she wailed, as I gave her four or five firm slaps.

"Ok, here's a taste!" I said, dragging my middle finger up the length of her slit, feeling the heat and dampness."

12