The Ring Corrupts Ch. 06 - Annette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" I asked, moving back along her pussy to stimulate her swollen pearl.

"Yes, yes...that's good...fingers will do..."

I laughed again. Still leaning back to watch my fingers working the fluid out of her perfect pink pussy. This sight saw my own juices to stir.

"Enough fooling about," I thought, turning two fingers and slipping them up inside her.

It took no more than four or five gentle movements, before she let out a stifled moan and I felt her pussy clamp on the fingers. I stood, and then bent to kiss her neck, while I allowed her a moment to savior the extreme pleasure only the ring could bring.

"Ha ha, that was easy," I teased her, withdrawing the fingers and bringing then to her mouth. "Here, suck on these."

Annette didn't hesitate, grabbing my hand and taking the fingers between her lips. She proceeded to shamelessly bob her head on them, simulating oral sex. When she glanced to see if I was watching, my juices began to boil. Now I was as desperate as Annette Bond, needing to get inside her, before I came in my pants.

Withdrawing my fingers, I undid my belt and dropped my trousers, freeing my engorged cock. She continued to hold her thong hard against her inner thigh, moving her feet wider in anticipation.

"Legs together and arch your back," I ordered.

She closed her thighs, but the gap was still plenty for my cock. She arched her back, utilizing all the ballet training, or whatever this skinny young woman had practiced, in her youth. This action fully exposed her pussy.

"Ahh Stu; you don't know what you're missing," I thought, laughing to myself.

I positioned myself behind her, and worked my cockhead between those soft lips. Once in engaged, I pushed, slowly beginning to fill her, my cock hitting one nerve end after another.

"Oh yesss. Oh, that feels soooo good," she moaned, greedily pushing back to embrace my cock, effectively skewering herself.

Once fully inside, I held her steady, as we both delighted in the warm snug fit. I looked down her butt crack to where my cock had fully disappeared into her. The view saw me extremely worked up. I placed one hand on her shoulder, the other on her hip, braced my legs and began to take this red head beauty from behind. Soon speeding up to a frantic pace I showed her no mercy. Occasionally I'd leave her hip to deliver a sharp slap on her buttock.

To her credit, Annette Bond didn't flinch at this hammering. She moved back to meet each thrust, her moaning growing louder, while I awaited the climax I knew was coming. However, Annette got there before me, letting out a choked groan, her legs quivering. I made no effort to slow my movements. My breathless grunting making it clear I was about to cum.

"Not in me!" she gasped. "I have a meeting and can't be leaking. Come on my ass."

Without thinking, as the cum surged up my shaft I withdrew, gave myself two strokes and released. As always with sex sessions involving the ring, copious amounts of cum gushed forth. It coated her butt cheeks, thong and down the back of her thighs, running onto the lacey stocking tops.

"She might not leak..." I thought, soon beginning to spread it about with my cockhead and fingers, "... but she'll be sitting on my cum throughout her next appointment."

For her part, my conquest took a while to recover. She leant there breathing deeply, not protesting my play on her butt cheeks. Suddenly the intercom beeped.

"Mr. Farrell said he needs to leave shortly," the voice told her.

"I told you no interruptions Paula. Five minutes! Mr. Dean is just leaving," Annette said, her demeanor returning to its usual prissy state.

"You want to go again?" I asked, fully aware how she'd reply, prodding her with my cock.

"No! Enough of this; you've had your fun. I need to clean up and you have to go," she announced, standing upright and pulling her clothing back into place.

"Well, I might not wish to leave just yet," I said, standing with hands on hips, cock pointed directly at her.

"Get out!" she said abruptly, not daring to look at it, now returned to fully fledged bitch-mode. "And put that thing away."

"I'll get out, but only if you agree to play nice with Vanessa," I told her, pulling my trousers up. "Stop being a bitch and at least meet her half-way."

I could see from her eyes that any sexual feelings Annette Bond had been feeling, had rapidly departed. She'd gone back to viewing me as an underling and an irritant. I could have moved the ring onto her again, however resisted the urge, merely wanting to resolve the Vanessa issue.

"Yes certainly, I'll meet her half-way. Now, I need to go to the bathroom," she said, nodding toward the private bathroom, adjoining the office.

"Sure; I'll see you later," I said, putting my cock away and walking to the door.

Walking through Paula's office I gave Jeremy Farrell a greeting and Paula a wink.

"You're looking good today Paula."

"Good-day Mr. Dean," she answered in her usual clipped, professional manner.

I walked back to my office with a spring in my step, believing I'd sorted out the Vanessa issue. She was delighted when I informed her of this. I left out the bit about my having had a nice fuck, during the negotiations. I leaned back in my chair and reflected.

"That was a good way to utilize the ring," I decided. "No harm done. I was a bit harsh on Ms. Annette Bond, but if ever a woman needed to be put in her place, she did."

That evening, I returned home upbeat in mood. Unsurprisingly the house was empty, but that was commonplace these days. I made my own dinner and enjoyed the peace and quiet. When I heard Adele being dropped off, I quickly removed the ring. She came in and I spoke to her about booze and boys in the house; just as Penny had asked me too. I didn't tell Adele I knew she was sending her friend Tara to pilfer vodka out of our spare liquor stash, in the walk-in pantry, meaning our conversation didn't escalate into a fight. I told her I wasn't banning her friends and she agreed to no more boys and booze parties at our house, at least until High School graduation.

Adele went directly up to her room. I was pleased that by not wearing the ring, any sexualized feelings I'd been experiencing with her had been stifled.

"Thank goodness I've got that sorted," I thought, before taking myself to bed.

I left the ring on the bedside table and began to read. Soon I found my mind drifting back to Annette Bond earlier in the day. My cock went hard as I recalled what had occurred in her office. I laughed thinking about finishing and spreading cum on her ass. This vision took my thoughts in another direction.

"My low sperm count and having our two girls conceived by way of a sperm donor didn't sit well with me for a start," I recalled. "However, Penny has never had to be on the pill and I've never had to spill my seed on her ass, or wear a condom, so there have been benefits, I guess."

These thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a car door closing and soon I heard noise in the house. After a while Penny came to the bedroom.

"Sorry I'm late," she said beginning to disrobe. "Caroline...you know..."

"Yeah I know," I replied taking an extra interest, still hard from recalling Annette.

Penny slipped out of her dress and then took off her bra. Watching her pert little body brought desire to my lower stomach. Not the huge surge of two weeks earlier, but I put that down to the ring not being on my finger. I looked to score some points, while she looked into the bedroom mirror, removing her makeup

"I've had a word with Adele about the parties and there'll be no more until after graduation," I said. "You look hot tonight babe!"

"Oh no, not tonight Robert. I couldn't even begin to get interested, with all that's going on at the moment."

I'd merely been horny in the old-fashioned way, and in the past such rejection would have put an end to my advances. However, following the success of my visit to Annette Bond that very afternoon, my head turned to the ring sitting on the bedside table. Penny was drawing her silk nightie over her head. She then removed her panties. Penny never slept in panties. I decided this would be a big day for the ring.

I reached over to the dresser, picked it up and placed it on my finger. I'd expected the huge surge of sexual energy I'd experienced two weeks earlier, but it didn't occur this time. It puzzled me. That evening I'd been a stallion. hugely aroused and looking to completely dominate my mare. This time, while the ring and the thought of sex had me hard enough, the urge was less intense.

I pondered this as Penny had climbed into bed, immediately announced she was exhausted and turned to face away from me. Sexual surge or no sexual surge, I still wished to fuck my wife and fully intended to do so. She just needed a little cajoling from the ring. I moved down under the sheets.

"Ok then. I understand baby. Maybe tomorrow, if you're feeling more up to it," I said, stroking the outside of her thigh, as if to empathize with her.

Penny made no effort to remove my hand and I continued to move it, gauging her reactions. First I heard her breathing become a little quicker and soon a soft moan escaped her lips.

"Mmmm...oh Rob...that does feel quite nice.... Maybe I was a little hasty...maybe I...oh yesss...mmmmm..." she crooned reaching back to locate my cock. "Oh Rob...you are keen aren't you. Ok, we'd better do something about that."

With that she took my hand, brought it behind her thighs, parted them and then placed it between them. She clamped between her thighs to hold it there, about four inches below her pussy.

I laughed out loud because this was the first move in a familiar routine. We had different ones, but this was a favorite of Penny's. Tonight it would be all the more enjoyable for her, because of the ring that rested on her soft inner thigh skin.

"Mmmm...golly Rob that feels sooooo..." she said opening her legs for a brief second, so I could move the hand an inch higher, before clamping down on it again.

This was the game. Open and close, with the hand moving ever closer to nirvana. I leant forward and began to kiss her neck, as she opened and closed a couple more times. Now I was so close I could feel her heat.

"I thought you weren't in the mood," I taunted her, as she opened a final time, allowing the fat of my lower thumb to press into her pussy lips.

I let out a chuckle at finding the slit already wet with arousal. I vibrated my hand, knowing she wouldn't let this continue for too long.

"Quick!" she said pushing my hand away, clearing the sheets and rolling to lie on her back. "In me!"

"You mean you want this?" I asked smiling, while waggling my cock toward her.

"Don't fuck with me Robert. I need you in me right now," my feisty wife demanded, spreading her legs wide.

I moved into position and Penny immediately clamped her legs tight around my butt. I brought my cockhead to her lips and found them slick with desire. Smiling down, I proceeded to her in one long push, mimicking my efforts on Annette Bond.

"God almighty, that feels so good," she blasphemed, soon followed by a long groan, as I felt her pulsing on my cock.

I let her enjoy that orgasm for a time and then began to move. Soon I was fucking her small body, with a nice easy rhythm. Along with my diminished urge, I also felt no desire to dominate or be mean to her. It was not unlike our usual sex routine, the only difference being, I was rock hard, and my wife couldn't stop experiencing orgasms. Each one she'd announce with another profanity and I'd pause before resuming my movements. Eventually I became more urgent, no longer pausing and beginning to give out short breathes. Penny recognized the signs

"No yet!" she greedily demanded, extricating herself and pushing me off her.

Penny rolled, rose up onto her hands and knees, head on the pillow and demanded I fuck her in that position. No sooner had I brought my cock head to her pussy lips, than she jammed herself back to fully impale herself on my cock and orgasmed almost immediately. I took hold of her hips, fucked her hard for no more than a minute, before unloading deep inside her. She knew I'd finished, but even then continued to revolve her hips, soon providing herself with yet another orgasm.

I pulled out and slumped to lie. She came up to lie in the crock of my arm

"Golly Rob, one cum after another! I've never known anything like it. I don't know why, but sometimes we just go at it like rabbits these days."

"Well you do," I replied in jest, discretely slipping the ring off and placing it back on the bedside table.

"Not only me. You were so hard. You felt great inside me. Anyway, I got so horny tonight, just like two weeks back. But I enjoyed tonight more than after the dinner party. This was more relaxed...more loving...two weeks ago you were like another man...and some of the things you did to me...well..."

"You didn't seem to mind too much at the time."

"Yeah; maybe..." she said, clearly a little unsettled at the memory.

With no ring ramping up her libido, Penny recalled what had been most on her mind.

"Shit; I completely forgot about Caroline while we were going at it. She isn't in a good way Rob. I'm worried about her."

"Well she should have been nicer to Gerry. She's hard on men. You know she is. You can't blame him for leaving. Maybe if they had sex like we just did."

"Caroline said they haven't done it for two years or more. Not since Anthony went to College," Penny said, referring to their only child.

"Oh dear; poor Gerry. Well that won't have helped. He's a good-looking guy. There's no other woman is there?"

"No, I don't think so. Not Gerry! He's just gone over to his brothers. I went and visited him there. I tried, but it made no difference. Hopefully he goes back to her soon. I know Caroline isn't easy to live with, but she is my sister, and right now she's near suicidal. I was even worried about leaving her tonight. I'll need to keep staying over sometimes. You don't mind do you?"

"Nah. She's family so you have to support her. It's Ok!" I replied, not really caring right at that moment, feeling very content following the day's events.

12