The Ring Corrupts Ch. 07 - Annette Pt. 02

Story Info
The ring secures another appointment.
10.1k words
4.77
13.2k
21
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a week after visiting Annette Bond in her office I felt my life was somewhat under control. I'd used the ring on my wife Penny again. My oldest daughter Madeline had returned home for the weekend and I'd felt no strong sexual attraction toward her, which proved a huge relief. The sensations remained when I viewed my younger daughter Adele, but I'd learnt to negate these by removing the ring whenever in her presence. I began doing the same with pretty blonde Emily at work, because I liked Emily and was aware she was happily married.

I'd worked out I could remove the ring for hours at a time, without any pain. However, if I tried to leave it off for a day or more I'd be gripped by a searing pain in my balls. This would continue until I put the ring back on, at which time it ceased immediately.

"At least by leaving it off when the sexual feelings are not wanted, I maintain some control," I mused, when reflecting on the power the ring had on me.

On this particular day, with Emily in close proximity I had the ring in my top pocket. However, I remained my own worst enemy. When I needed too, I was happy to utilize the piece of jewelry to suit my own ends. Such a time was instigated by Vanessa, once again, arriving in my office most upset.

"Nothing's changed with Marketing," she said, referring to Annette Bond. "She was better for a week and now she's gone right back to be a domineering bitch. I can't work with that woman. It has to be her way every time."

"Golly!" I thought, while consoling her and getting details. "Vanessa never swears. Fuck it! I'll need to sort this out, once and for all."

I phoned Annette with a view to making a time. However, both this and subsequent messages went unreturned. I knew I could have waylaid her in the corridor or car park, but that was messy, so I phoned her personal assistant, Paula Broadbank and left a message with her. Two days later I was back on the phone to Paula.

"She hasn't called me back yet Paula," I complained.

"She has the message Robert. I'm sure she'll call you shortly."

"I don't think she will Paula. I think I need to come over there."

"Oh no, don't do that. She won't allow anyone past me without an appointment, as noted in her appointment book," the officious PA said.

Paula was starting to piss me off. Loyalty to her Boss was one thing, but we'd both been at the Company far longer than Annette Bond.

"Where's her loyalty to old mates?" I wondered, feeling anger, which I held under control.

"So where is the appointment book located Paula?"

"I hold it," she said very quietly. "It's here on my desk."

"Is Ms. Bond over at Mr. Landberry's seminar?" I asked, referring to the seminar I hadn't been invited too.

"Yes...Yes she is." Paula began hesitantly, "But you couldn't see her there... are you even invited?"

"No I'm not! Thank you Paula." I said, abruptly finishing the call.

I had the information I required. Paula held the appointment book and her Boss was away for the day. I took the ring from my pocket and placed it on my finger.

The young man, whose name I still did not know, was uneasy about knocking on Paula's door. He did so, after I insisted.

"Oh, Robert! Annette's not in. I think I told you, she's off at..." Paula began, beginning to rise when I entered her office.

"At the seminar I'm not invited too. Yes, I know. Sit down Paula, I've come to see you" I said closing the door on the nervous young man and walking over to stand adjacent to where she was seated at her desk. "Or more to the point, I came to see you about getting an appointment to see your Boss"

"Oh, ummm..." clearly ill at ease over my proximity to her.

"Yes, Oh, ummm," I mimicked. "So let's open the appointment book and find a time, shall we?"

"No! I couldn't do that," she said placing her hand on a leather-bound book and sliding it across the desk, away from me.

"So that's the book. Perfect!" I thought, moving behind where she sat.

I bent lower, so our faces came close together, which I knew would be most uncomfortable for Paula. I snaked and arm around behind her head and placed my ring hand on hers. My arm and shoulder effectively hemmed her in, meaning she couldn't move her head away from mine.

"Robert... look... I know we go way back, but I'm not sure this is entirely appropriate."

I could practically smell her discomfort, both due to our faces so close together, but also over the fluttering I knew she'd now be experiencing in the pit of her stomach..

"Poor Paula, the personal assistant," I thought, watching her face become clouded with uncertainty. "Settled in her orderly life, with her main concern five minutes ago being what she'd cook her boring husband and kids for dinner. Now here she is, experiencing something she's likely not felt since she was a teenager, if at all."

"Mmmm," I hummed, running my hand and the ring back and forward across the back of her hand where it lay, protecting the book in question. "It might be inappropriate, but we've never gotten this close before Paula. It feels quite nice, doesn't it? Kind of naughty, don't you think?. Are you a naughty girl sometimes Paula?"

I watched Paula open her mouth to reply, but no words came forth. I smiled at her and then boldly moved my head forward to kiss her. She gave a grunt of surprise, but made no effort to pull away. This first kiss was a mere peck on the lips, before I moved my head back. Paula looked stunned, but her lips remained parted. When her tongue came out to purse them I took it as my cue and moved back in. This time my tongue slipped in to tease hers. Despite having no real attraction to Paula, this move ensured my cock swelled to full hardness. Eventually I broke the kiss.

"You liked that, didn't you Paula? You taste of the strawberry yoghurt you had for morning tea."

"I... you... you shouldn't have done that," she stuttered breathlessly, her actions betraying her desires as she continued to purse her lips, clearly wanting to go again.

"No, you shouldn't have. But you did, you naughty girl. I knew you'd be like this, beneath your veil of propriety."

I knew no such thing. Paula was happily married to Tony Broadbank, Vice Principal at a local High School. They were both about as square as they come. I'd seen them together at work functions. Always remaining close together, carrying on sensible conversations, with equally sensible couples. Two drink maximum and then home early to pay the babysitter. Paula Broadbank was no naughty girl. Up until now!

I took a deep breath and, while slowly dragging the ring up her bare arm, kissed her again. Her morality was collapsing and this time the response was electric. Paula's arm replicated mine in snaking behind my head to secure our lips together. Her tongue worked mine like a lizard, causing me to smile inwardly. I placed my free hand directly on her blouse and squeezed hard on her nicely sized breast. This saw Paula moan into my mouth. She looked genuinely disappointed when I eventually broke our kiss.

"Wow, Paula! You are too much. Now undo the buttons on your blouse."

"Someone might come in," she said breathlessly, looking nervously to the door.

"Doesn't he always knock?"

"Yes, he does!" she agreed reassured, rapidly releasing the top three buttons exposing a substantial cleavage and sheer pink bra. "He always knocks."

I stood fully upright and ran my hand down across her chest to her bra, teasing her there awhile, before pushing on under it, to engulf the soft globe. I felt an erect nipple pressing into my palm.

"Release the bra, so I can better touch you," I ordered, to which she immediately untucked her blouse, before reaching up behind her back

"Can you?"

"Sure! I'll get it; while you undo all the buttons."

I brought both hands up under the back of her blouse, while Paula rapidly released the buttons at the front. I unclasped her and then took time to liberally run the ring across her smooth back. She let out another moan.

"Pull your bra clear, Paula," I ordered.

Once again there was the moment of indecision, as she again glanced to the door. However, the touch of the ring was too powerful. She took a deep breath and pulled the cups up, allowing her breasts to tumble free. From my vantage point above, they stood proud and firm, topped my dark red nipples.

"You've got great tits," I whispered crudely in her ear, running hands around to envelope them. "You like them, don't you Paula. You're proud of these beauties, aren't you?"

"Yes... Oh yes," she admitted, thrusting her chest forward.

I massaged them before pinching and pulling her nipples. She closed her eyes and quivered. Again I laughed to myself, at getting this normally reserved woman to brag about her assets. I desired to get her to go further.

"Touch yourself Paula."

"What?"

"Put your hand under your skirt, into your hose and panties, and touch yourself. I'll keep massaging you up here. Go on! You know you want too."

She strained her head to look back at me, wanting to see if I was serious. In the end she couldn't help herself. She lifted her ass slightly so her hands could drag the skirt up her thighs

"Nice legs!," I commented, watching her move a hand under her hose and panty line.

I continued to work her breasts, which ensured the ring continuing contact with her skin. Soon she had a hand deep in her panties gently working herself down there, trying to alleviate the sexual desires overwhelming her.

"Pull the skirt right up, clear of your hips, then drag those pantyhose and panties down off your pussy," I demanded.

This time there was no hesitation. She did exactly as instructed; lifting the skirt still higher, before drawing both undergarments down to sit just above her knees. I noted a dense black bush, already glistening with beads of moisture. Her hand moved back toward it.

"You look like a gorilla. Don't touch that hairy thatch again, until I say so," I ordered.

She left the hand sitting on her upper thigh, while I continued to rub the ring across her breasts. Paula signaled her frustration by clamping her thighs together, trying to relieve the feelings in her pussy. I moved back around to beside where she sat.

"You can return the hand to where your pussy in a minute, but first you need to fetch out my cock," I said, causing her to look up sharply. "That's only fair and I think you'll like it."

Paula hesitated briefly before the power of the ring and desire to touch herself became too much. She raised both hands to untether me, dropped my underwear so my fully erect cock sprang free.

"Oh dear!" she gasped, a hand flying to her mouth. "It's..."

I knew what she was viewing, mere inches from her face. All other woman touched by the ring had reported my cock appearing to be the most magnificent specimen of manhood they'd ever seen.

"Yes, it's beautiful, isn't it Paula? Now stroke it with this hand."

Again, there was no hesitation. She took a hold of my cock and lightly began to stroke it. When she couldn't find the slickness she desired, she dribbled saliva on her hand, before returning fingers to my shaft.

"Is this Ok?" she asked, glancing up.

"Yeah, it's nice. You're good at it," I encouraged, as her fingers began to move easily up and down my shaft

"Now go ahead and work yourself down there Paula. The way you used too, all those years ago," I said, guessing masturbation was not something Paula had indulged in recently.

Needing no further encouragement Paula slumped lower, cupped her mat of black hair with her palm and began vigorously massaging her lips. Her eyes had shut tight, no doubt trying to shut out the circumstances, while reveling in the feelings the touch engendered. Soon her movements on my cock became erratic and I knew she must be close. I was delighted to watch her slip a finger up into her pussy.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes..." she repeated quietly, while bucking her hips to force her pussy onto the digit.

Suddenly she let out a groan, gripping my cock so hard it hurt. The smell of womanhood was pungent as she orgasmed with a gush of fluid. I allowed her a minute to bask in ecstasy, before I spoke.

"Well, well Paula, I do believe you squirted right there. Collect up some and spread it on my cock. You're not done there yet."

Looking extremely flushed, Paula did as instructed, collecting juices from her pussy lips and starting to give my well lubricated cock her full concentration. The manner in which she included my balls in this massage led me to believe a younger Paula Broadbank would have given boyfriends a nice hand-job back in her day. She was adept enough in her efforts, to bring me on. I could have let her work me to completion, but I hadn't finished with Paula just yet.

"It needs more than your hand Paula."

She looked up again. I could tell she knew what I meant. She glanced to the door and then back up at me.

"Go on!"

"I don't..." she whispered, shaking her head.

"I could have guessed that, but today is different. Today you will. It's your time to suck some cock Paula. And a very fine cock it is, don't you agree."

"Yes; yes it is!"

"Good enough to take into your mouth."

"Maybe!" she replied, transfixed on the appendage in question.

It helped that where I was positioned Paula barely had to move her head. I watched as she closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide and took my cockhead in, shutting her lips around it. She sucked so hard it hurt. I was about to complain when she came off with a plop.

"The taste! I don't like it much."

"It's a mixture of your juices and my pre-cum. You've never tasted yourself before?"

"No!"

"Well that's too bad. Put it back in and be more gentle with the sucking," I ordered.

Very hesitantly she did as she was told. At first her eyes screwed up, clearly still finding it distasteful. However, good old dependable Paula was nothing if not a Trojan. Always giving of her best, no matter the task. Soon her head was bobbing away on my cockhead, her hand keeping time on my shaft

She wasn't any good, but at least dialed down the excessive sucking and didn't catch me with her teeth. I provided encouragement, and after a time she relaxed, returning her free hand to her pussy. Her efforts there soon had her working more actively on my cock, taking me a little deeper. The scenario was arousing us both and I felt the need to cum. However, Paula got there first. Her vigorous efforts on her pussy saw her come off my cock, slump lower and massage herself to another orgasm.

"Oh yes, oh yes oh yes... oh yessssssss..." she groaned, as it crashed upon her.

Watching her ride out her prolonged orgasm, I took my slick cock from her and stroked myself on, until I was ready. Being very close, I pulled her head around to face my cock. Paula might have been a conservative woman, still basking in two of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced, but she knew enough to know what was about to occur.

"Not on my face. My make-up... please!" she pleaded, looking up at me.

"Where then?" I groaned, as I felt cum surging up my shaft

"Here!" she said, sitting more upright and lifting her breasts.

The sight of Paula Broadbank offering me her soft, white mounds was the final straw. My cum burst forth; copious amounts spraying her chest, breasts and bra. I watched some escape, running down her cleavage to her belly.

"Hmmm, that's nice," I moaned tapping my cock on each of her tits in turn, while milking out the last drops.

Despite coating the poor woman in cum, I could tell from the way my cock twitched that the ring wanted more. Almost immediately it returned to full hardness in my hand. I was in no doubt the ring wanted me to fuck this poor woman. The manner in which the previously faithful wife continued sitting upright, I knew Paula likely felt the same way. However, having achieved what I'd come for, I showed some resolve.

"Later," I said quietly to the ring, putting my cock back in my trousers.

"What?" Paula asked, slumping back down in the chair.

"Shit! Now I'm starting to have conversations with the thing," I thought.

I ignored her question and walked around the back of her chair, before collecting up the book. Paula made no effort to stop me.

I looked down at the poor woman completely disheveled. Her face flushed red, cum covered breasts fully exposed, hairy thatch still on display and a puddle on the carpet beneath her. Despite all this, I recognized the look on her face.

"Pull yourself together Paula. You look like a cock hungry college girl. Now what's this time right here, every day? Same time; no appointments."

Paula attempted to sit up, trying to regain some decorum, following my college girl jibe.

"Don't get that pussy fluid on the chair," I warned. "You won't get the smell out. The place will stink like a whorehouse. Stay as you are."

"I need to clean up and you can't have that time. It's Annette's lunch. Definitely no appointments."

"You're in no position to say 'definitely no' to anything Paula. Where do you have your lunch?"

"Umm... right here. I'm not allowed to go out for lunch."

"And Ms. Bond? Does she go out?"

"No, never! I think she might take a nap on the sofa in there... I'm not sure. I never go in."

"Good! Pencil me in for this Thursday at 12.30. I'll come by and you'll see me into Annette's office."

"I can't do that."

"You will do that Paula, because if you don't, I'll begin telling the gossips in this Company that when you orgasm you always repeat, 'Oh yes... Oh yes... Oh yes', over and over. You do that don't you?"

Paula bit her lip and turned even redder. I thought she was about to burst into tears. She was between a rock and a hard place. Her Bosses wrath or exposure of her most intimate secrets. I twisted the knife a little more.

"You're so straight that most won't believe it. However, I'll guarantee the one person who's heard that in the past 15 years, up until one hour ago, is Vice Principal Broadbank. If the whisper gets repeated to him, he'll know the whispers are true."

"Yes Ok!," Paula blurted out. "12.30pm on Thursday. I'll see you in and take the consequences. Now help me up please."

I offered my ringless hand. She took it and braced, pulling herself up to stand.

"I can't believe I just let you do that. It's so embarrassing."

"It's not what I did Paula. It's what you did. It's always within you, you just choose not to let it out. We can do it again sometime in the future, but in the meantime you'll just have to fantasize about it when your husband is fucking you. Right now, I suggest you utilize your boss's bathroom to clean yourself up. I'll see you on Thursday."

Paula departed into Annette's office. When I left her office, I told the boy that she didn't wish to be disturbed for a few minutes. I then walked back to my own office, very pleased with my mornings work.

"A good result Robert?" Emily asked smiling, when I walked in.

She was dressed in a tight skirt and light blue, silk blouse. Despite having just cum all over Paula Broadbank, my cock surged back to life. I fought to gain control, once again battling with the power of the ring.

"Very good thanks Emily," I told her, quickly moving toward my office. "Have Vanessa come to see me when she gets back."

When Vanessa came in I told her that within a week I'd have sorted all her issues with Marketing. She was clearly skeptical, but nodded, just as Emily came. Her arrival in my office again caused such a commotion in my trousers that I went to remove the ring. However, it wouldn't budge. I became agitated pulling on it firmly.

"Are you Ok?" Emily asked.

"Yeah it's just my African ring. It's itchy and..."

"Would you like me to see if I can..." she asked, always looking to assist.

"No!" I said too abruptly.

"Ok!" she said jumping back, looking perplexed.