The Ring Corrupts Ch. 07 - Annette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some minutes l let her continue to work me, until the point where I was about to explode. However, my denial was worth it as I watched her almost sobbing from frustration. Eventually I called enough.

"Nice effort! Very slutty and especially nice." I said, releasing her ankles.

As her legs fell I grabbed her hips and violently pulled her pussy clear of the desk. I made a show of spitting on my hand and rubbing the saliva over my cock head. This action nearly caused me to almost lose control. I had to be inside her. I worked my cockhead past her puffed lips, took a hold of each hip and, with one powerful thrust, jammed my cock fully into her.

"Oh my god..." she exclaimed, knuckles turning white where they gripped the edge of the desk.

Annette Bond was so worked up that this one action saw her explode in the orgasm I'd been denying her. I withdrew my cock, while she writhed on the table, clamping a hand over her pussy and pushing three slim fingers up inside.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, when she eventually settled. "You should have told me how horny you were. I'd have fucked you earlier."

She was too breathless to reply as I returned my cock to her pussy and pushed in more slowly. This time she held it together. I felt my balls resting on her butt, where it hung clear of the desk. Her snug pussy gripped my shaft. As always, the perfect fit. I knew she'd be experiencing my cock touching every nerve ending in her pussy.

"Ahh, this glorious ring," I uttered, immediately feeling her pussy pulse on my shaft, as another small orgasm rippled through her.

The sensations on my cock proved too much for me. I'd not even begun to fuck her.

"Talk about premature," I thought, as my seed surged forth, as I came deep in her womb.

I wasn't sure Annette had even noticed. She appeared consumed by the orgasms, which now arriving in quick succession.

I slowly withdrew, pleased to note I'd retained much of my erection. With previous women, even with the ring, I lost some of my hardness after I'd cum. Not with this one.

"Clearly the ring loves Ms. Bond," I thought, using our fluids to effortlessly stroke myself.

"So many orgasms," Annette exclaimed, beginning to regain some of her composure.

"And a few more on the way," I said, running my shaft up and back, between her pussy lips

"Oh I don't know..." she began to protest. "I...Ohhhh dear..." as I pushed back into her again.

As usual, the fluids filling her pussy made no impact, the sensation was just as snug for me and looking down at her I could see she clearly felt the same. I began to fuck her and she was soon bucking her hips to meet my thrusts, until another large orgasm had her quivering in delight. I just continued right on.

Having cum that initial time, I was now able to fuck Annette at my leisure. I moved her legs to various positions, as took my fancy. At one point I pulled her ass and lower back completely clear of the table, clenched hold of her buttocks and piston fucked her for some minutes. All she could do was grimly hold onto the desk and wrap those slim legs around my hips. Despite this precarious position, the orgasms continued to regularly ripple through her

It was many minutes later, I had her legs sideway on the table, her torso raised, up on one elbow. I was making her fuck me vigorously. It was a real workout. I pushed her top leg forward so I could watch my cock moving in and out of her bald little pussy. This sight saw my seed begin to boil, so I quickly flipped her onto her back. Lifting her legs, I pushed them fully back to touch her chest. I came close to her pretty face now flushed red and covered in perspiration from all the exertion. With her bent in half and looking into her glazed eyes, I fucked her breakneck speed.

This time Annette knew full well what was about to occur and voiced a brief protest, cut short by yet another tremor. She was riding it out when I slammed in one final time and released. As usual the feeling was intense, as if I was being rewarded for delivering my cum so deep inside her.

Still breathing heavily I settled down onto her and we stayed recovering in this manner, for some minutes. As we began to settle, Annette found her voice.

"You're crushing me," she gasped.

I raised up before dipping my head hers.

"You liked that?"

"What did you say about your ring?" she replied, avoiding answering my question.

"Fuck!" I thought. "That's twice now. I need to take more care with things I say."

Looking to cover my tracks I moved my lips to her ear

"While fucking you, I spied your little ring," I whispered. "That tight hole, where no one goes. Or do they? Tell me Annette, do you let your boyfriend Ben...?"

"Fiancé," she abruptly corrected me.

"Very well. Do you let your fiancé, Ben O'Connell," I resumed, with a smile, again rising to look down at her, "...fuck you in the ass?"

I suspected I already knew the answer, but she remained silent. I prompted her with a jerk of my hips, causing her to take a deep breath.

"Sometimes... not often," she replied blandly.

"Hmmm; good. Cause that's what we're are going to do now," I told her, causing some disquiet to cross her pretty face.

"I don't know about that," she began, shaking her head. "For one I'm exhausted and two... we have no lube. Ben and I always use..."

"This time we'll use my cum, your juices, and whatever else you can find," I said, withdrawing from her pussy.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, you figure it out. For a start you can get down on your knees and make me hard again."

There was a momentary hesitation as she looked to my cock. It had lost some of its hardness and was slippery with her juices and my cum. Despite this, as always, the sight of my cock won the day. She rose upright, slipped off the table and dropped down to kneel between me and her desk. She began to work it with a hand, before looking up at me. Right at that minute Annette Bond could not have looked further from the prim and proper professional she liked to portray herself as. Face flushed; hair and make-up in disarray; with droplets of sweat on her forehead, she looked more like a first year College girl, doing her best to please the football star.

"Get on and lick it," I gruffly ordered. "And keep looking up at me while you do so."

The state of my cock seemed of no concern to Annette, leading me to conclude she'd previously tasted her own juices. Kneeling in nothing but her stockings on her office floor, she began to do exactly as instructed. While skillfully licking and kissing my shaft, her eyes regularly flitted up to meet mine. I recalled what Stu Pearson had told me. This girl had sucked and fucked her way up the chain at Tufnell and Armstrong.

As if to confirm this, and without being told, she brought further lubrication by liberally dribbling her saliva on me. While she spread this delicately around with her fingers, she lifted the shaft high and took one of my balls in her mouth, proceeding to roll it around. Her fingers deftly worked my shaft back to full hardness. After repeating this on the other ball, she slowly made her way back up the length to tease the tip of my fully recuperated cock.

"Would you like it in my mouth now?" she asked, looking up through her eyelashes.

I knew this subservience was a well-rehearsed act, but it had the desired effect. My nostrils flared, as the sensations flooded my cock. I nodded my consent as she first made a show of running my cockhead across her lips, before taking me into her mouth, tongue continuing to work a million miles an hour.

"Oh yessss," I couldn't help moan, as she expertly began working my cock, all the while her fingers strolling around my ball sack and perineum.

I was loving her efforts, but I didn't like the notion that Annette Bond was beginning to take charge of proceedings. I was the boss of this little sex session.

"OK that'll do," I told her gruffly. "Stand up, turn around and present your asshole."

She stood, half turned, then reached to the drawer, from which she produced some hand cream.

"Here; use this!" she said, placing it on the desk, before bending to lean on her elbows.

"I get the feeling you've used this before; in an emergency," I laughed, opening the jar and scooping out a wad with my middle finger. "Spread your ass cheeks."

I let out a small hum of approval when she did as instructed, pulling her cheeks far apart to fully expose her pink rose bud. I pressed my cream lathered middle finger firmly onto it, gradually increasing the pressure, until she let out a grunt as the digit slipped in. I finger fucked her ass for a time, before gathering more cream and repeating the process. Finally, I withdrew my finger and liberally coated my cock head. She released her buttocks and placed her hands flat on the table.

"Is this something you like to do?" I queried, running my slick shaft between her cheeks.

She didn't answer, merely continuing look directly ahead. All I could see was red hair hanging loose, tumbling onto the table. I slapped her hard on the butt cheek, grabbed her hair and roughly turned her head. That brought a response.

"I don't mind it."

"Can you orgasm with a cock filling your ass?"

"I have... sometimes; but I need to touch myself"

"Ha ha! Ok! You can touch yourself when I say so; but not before you've accepted me in. Now pull those butt cheeks apart again."

"Ok... just go easy," she said, obeying my instruction.

I again looked down to where she stretched her cheeks wide apart. Her tight little button winking up at me. I placed my cockhead on the bullseye and pressed.

"This is the ultimate," I thought, increasing the pressure on her fully exposed back hole. "Always in charge, Annette Bond, bent over her own desk and about to welcome me into her ass."

"Easy...Easy," she said, as the pressure increased further.

"You know what to do," I responded and indeed she did.

An inexperienced woman wouldn't know what was best for her. She'd clench her butt hole tight. Ms. Bond clearly knew exactly how to accept a cock into her tightest hole. Her actions and the liberal amounts of cream saw the job easily achieved.

"Ahhhhhh fuck yesss!" I groaned, as my cock head breached her sphincter and was sucked in.

I flicked her hands away and took hold of her butt cheeks myself. After some initial shallow movements and the addition of more cream her hole stretched to more easily accommodate me. At this point I pulled her sharply toward me, slamming deep into her ass.

"Aggghhhh, Easy I said. You fuck!" she cursed, shooting a hand back in a futile effort to slow my movements

I laughed again, looking down to where my cock stretched her hole wide.

"Go ahead and work yourself," I invited, beginning to fuck her ass with little consideration.

"Hmph, Hmph, Hmph...," she grunted over and over, in time with each thrust.

I wasn't sure if the grunts meant it was uncomfortable or enjoyable for her. However, the slim beauty continued to vigorously work her pussy. Her efforts and the power of the ring soon brought the relief she was seeking. I felt her tight ring grip and release my cock as her orgasm arrived.

Feeling she was having to good a time, I decided to ramp it up,. I first reached to pull her hair, bending her back and up off the desk. Then I reached under, took hold of her nipple and pinched hard. She gave a squeal of displeasure, but continued to work her pussy. When my thrusting saw me smacking against her butt cheeks, she again put her free hand back to indicate I should go slower, but I merely took hold of it and moved it away. She returned the hand to grasp the edge of the desk, her knuckles again turning white.

Although I'd cum twice, the sight of this beautiful young woman, bent in half with my cock moving in and out of her ass, spurred me on. I took her without mercy, returning hands to her hips for extra leverage. Despite this, at one point she threw her head back, gave a groan and clearly orgasmed yet again. Soon cum rose from my balls.

Annette gave a screech of discomfort, as my shaft swelled still larger. I gave her two more thrusts and came deep in her rectum. Despite me ceasing my movements to revel in the orgasm, she continued to wildly flay at her pussy, and within a minute had brought herself to one final orgasm. Once this had passed she slumped forward flat on the desk.

"Oh my god!" she blasphemed, shuddering before going limp on the table. "Please...No more; I can't take anymore. Can you get out of my ass."

I withdrew, and watched the gaping hole slowly close. It was clear Annette Bond, her back bathed in sweat, was shattered by the experience. With one final effort, she pushed herself up to standing and walked unsteadily over to the sofa, collapsing onto it.

"Fuck!" was all she could utter, while looking blankly toward me.

I smiled, but said nothing, merely walking to her bathroom, where I washed and dressed. When I came out she remained on the couch. The sight of her slim white body lying there saw me needing to fight the urge to go again. She raised her head.

"What the hell just happened there. You...I've never..."

"Never felt anything like it, have you?" I crowed, triumphant. "You want me to come around again tomorrow? Have a repeat session."

"Yes... No! I couldn't. Let's just leave it. It mostly felt fantastic, once you got on with it. However, I can't be doing this every day. I've got a career, a relationship. It's way too much."

"Ok, it's a two-fuck affair then. However, they'll already be gossiping about what's going on in your office. So I suggest, if you don't want me to encourage the gossip or return every second day to fuck your ass, that you abide by my simple request. Treat Vanessa Cooper with the courtesy a long-time employee of this firm deserves. You understand?"

"Yes; I understand," she said, without hesitation.

"That means what Vanessa suggests goes. Ok?"

"Yes, yes, ok, ok. I get it!"

"Well that's good. Now I suggest you clean yourself up. You stink of pussy and asshole sex."

"Just go now, please," she said, looking completely deflated.

"Don't make me come back Annette," I warned a final time, as I exited her office.

I was disappointed to see Paula's office empty. She'd taken her chance to go out for lunch. It mattered not. My point had been made. This time I was confident I would not have to return. At least, not to discipline the red headed shrew.

"I might have to go back for a more relaxed session," I thought, chuckling to myself. "She is one stunning fuck."

I walked back to my office on a real high. Once there I found my staff, still all out at lunch, so I sat back and reflected on how I'd treated Annette Bond. While it wasn't in my nature to be overbearing and demanding, the ring had once again brought out a domineering side in me. Both this and why the ring found some women more attractive than others were the two mysteries for me.

"It's not the women I touch with the ring, that's the conundrum. I know what it makes them feel. Every one of them. It's how it affects me that's my issue," I mused. "With some women, my desire to fuck them is so much greater than others. Annette and Amanda I can understand. Same with the attraction to Emily. All young and attractive. But why Lauren, or my wife Penny. Both attractive enough, but hardly in their prime and one who I've been fucking for the past twenty or more years."

I tried to find a connection that might explain it. I thought of Margaret back in the Hotel room in Ghana. She was mid-forties and more bookish than sexy. I hadn't recognized it at the time, but the ring had clearly found her desirable.

"Why her and not Paula?" I thought.

Paula was younger and more attractive, yet my drive to fuck her had been less than with Margaret. That made no sense to me. This plus how it causes me to act out of character. There was plenty I needed answered about my gift from Africa. Soon the opportunity woud arise.