The Ring - Earrings of Isis Pt. 01

Story Info
Rebecca tells her story.
4.3k words
4.72
9.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Rebecca and I held each other for a long time after we woke up.

"I like being with you Alex. It's a nice break from being horny all the time." She confessed and laughed.

I smiled and said likewise.

She then asked me to tell her my story and over the next hour I explained everything that happened to me. It felt good to get it into the open. She then asked if I could write it down for her and I said sure.

We arose and took a shower together in her 8 x 8 foot shower. We washed each other and then dried off and when we emerged, her female servers had dinner ready for us.

I looked around and was amazed that everything was cleaned up. She noticed my reaction and smiled and said, "They serve me well."

We ate our meal and then sat in the living area with the big open window that looked out on the city. One of the servers brought us each a glass of Merlot.

(The rest is from her perspective.)

"I want to tell you about my experience, Alex and how I came to have these jewels in my possession. There is much to tell you and I think you will find that our stories are eerily similar, at least in scope.

I wasn't always successful as you see me now. In Fact, I was fairly naive. I was a grad student at the time and working in the field of archeology. I was a part of a 5 person team and we were over in Cairo, Egypt. The year was 1984. I was low man on the totem pole, mainly because I was a woman working in an all men field.

I looked different than how I look today. I was a much heavier girl who wore glasses and dressed very manly. I was a tomboy for most of my life and had never been with a man sexually. I only had one encounter with another woman and that was awkward at best. I was built fairly stocky for a 5'9" woman.

Anyway, our team was working on a dig a few thousand feet from the Giza pyramid. I was there with our group. It was late in the evening and as we were clearing out what looked to be a room, the floor gave way and we fell into a shaft that took us down 25 feet and into a large room. I was last to land and I was knocked unconscious and when I awoke some time later, I was the only one breathing. The others had broken their necks during the fall. I pulled out a flashlight and looked around the place that I had fallen into. There were hieroglyphs along the top part of the wall. I knew some of the symbols and determined that I was in a place of significant importance.

The writing on the wall said that a mighty and beautiful Queen was buried here.

I looked around the room and saw that the way in was blocked. Perhaps it was the angle of the shaft or the fact that it was night, but either way, I wouldn't be getting rescued anytime soon, if at all. So I went exploring. My heart raced as I was in my element. I had dreamed of finding a lost tomb and here I was in one. And if I had learned anything in my time in college it was that there were no coincidences. I also learned to take my time and not to rush into anything, because places like this had terrible consequences for the one that accidentally triggered a trap of some sort. So I took it slow, what other choice did I have.

I worked my way down the hallway. It was about 8 feet wide and 10 feet in height. The hieroglyphs continued along the top of the hallway and it seemed to be leading me towards the pyramids. The hallway then came to an abrupt dead end. It was strange because I was trying to figure out why it would end when it seemed that the hieroglyphs continued beyond the wall.

I placed my hands on the wall and it was solid. I then began to search along the lower part of the adjoining walls for a loose stone and found one. The only problem was that it was about 30 feet away from the wall end. I tentatively stepped on the stone and a door appeared at the end of the passage, but when I removed my foot, the door closed again. Hmm, a puzzle. I liked puzzles. So I walked back to the place where I fell in and looked among the stuff that fell in with us, but there wasn't anything I could use to weigh down the loose step. Except a body. Hmm.

I looked at the men laying around me and decided on Jonas, because he was the thinnest in our group. I was thirsty and looked for a canteen and found 5 laying on the floor. I picked one up and took a few gulps and it seemed to revitalize me some. I also found a ruck sack and searched the men and found some flares and 2 more flashlights and put those in the sack as well. I slung it on my back and tightened the straps and removed Jonas's boots and then was able to hoist him over my shoulders like a fireman carry.

I shuffled back to the loose stone and plopped Jonas' body on the stone and the doorway opened. One problem solved. Time to explore.

I walked through the doorway and shined my flashlight on the interior and saw a lever on the wall to the left. I moved the lever down and the hole in the wall resealed itself. Clever. I'm not sure why I resealed the opening except to say that I was encouraged to.

I followed the hallway about 50 feet and then it started to angle down and to the right. The hallway also got more narrow and I was watching the top line of hieroglyphs and not really looking at my feet when I felt a tugging on my consciousness and I stopped dead in my tracks. It was a good thing too because another couple of feet and I would have been a goner. I shone my flashlight down at my feet and saw the hole ahead. I would have fallen down a shaft that had no bottom.

I saw that the hallway continued on the other side of the hole. It was only a four foot leap across which I knew I could make, but coming back, that was a whole other problem since the grade was fairly steep. I threw caution to the wind and took a couple of steps back and then ran two steps forward and leaped and easily cleared the hole. I took a minute on the other side and grabbed a canteen and took a couple more swigs of water and then placed the canteen back on my belt.

The hieroglyphs were very unusual and kept repeating the same phrase, "The path of the righteous, the glory of the known Queen."

I walked another 40 feet and the hallway ended in a flight of steps. I showed my light up the steps and it continued really high. It made me wonder if I had made it to the Pyramid already. I started going up and noticed that each step was about a foot high and inset about a foot. I had gone about 15 steps when I stepped on a loose stone and I heard a rumbling sound. I placed my ear to the wall and it seemed to be getting closer and closer.

The tugging on my consciousness told me to scurry quickly up the steps. "Hurry! Hurry!" It told me. I didn't hesitate and hurried forward and just as I cleared ten more steps, something large fell from the ceiling and crashed down where I had stepped on the loose stone. Phew! That was close.

I continued to climb the stairs when the tugging on my consciousness told me to stop. I showed my flashlight up the stairs and there was still a good bit more to climb but when I took another step I felt a searing pain in my temple. So I stepped back down and the pain went away. I showed my flashlight on the walls around me and saw a handprint on the wall to my right. I placed my hand on that print and the wall opened. I pushed it forward and the wall swung in and then closed behind me. It was another staircase, only this one was extremely narrow and went down. I followed it as it spiraled down until I was in another chamber.

The room was about 15 feet square and in the center was a sarcophagus with a heavy stone lid. Hieroglyphs were etched all around the base and from what I translated, this was a queen of some great importance. Gold and silver bowls were strewn around the floor and in each corner was a gold statue of a naked female with her hands in front of her as though she was paying homage to the sarcophagus in front of her.

I felt around the base of the sarcophagus and felt a catch and when I pressed it, the lid rose up about 2 inches and then slid down the side of the coffin. I showed my flashlight inside and there was a mummified corpse inside. It was a woman and as I showed my light on her, I saw two silver earrings in the shape of tears beside her head. I was hesitant to remove them when the searing pain entered my temples again.

I reached forward and the pain went away and I removed the earrings and placed them in my palm. A thought entered my mind then, "Place them on your ears my child." It told me. I wasn't wearing any jewelry and hadn't worn earrings in years. I was amazed that the holes were even still there and when I inserted the earrings, I suddenly felt nauseous and unsteady on my feet. My ears burned and I cupped them in my hands as I sat down on the floor and leaned back against the wall and passed out.

I was flying through the air, much the same way you had been Alex. The area around the pyramids was lush and full of people and beauty. I then fell through a skylight in a stone building situated between the sphinx and the pyramid and went into a kneeling position. And when I looked up a woman of incredible beauty came towards me.

Her hair was jet black and she looked prettier than a model in Playboy magazine. She had incredible curves and perfectly round breasts and a toned stomach. She was wearing a white see thru gown and had a red amulet around her neck and the same silver earrings that I was now wearing. She looked down on me and smiled and then spoke to my mind.

"Hello my child. I am Isis, queen of Egypt. For many millennia my brothers and I have ruled this place. But those days are long gone. Times have changed and a new power has awakened. The power of man.

I led you to this chamber because I sensed a need in you. A desire for more and a lust for power. A desire to be worshiped and a desire for respect. All are within your grasp.

The earrings you now wear will be a part of your life until you die. You will never be able to remove them. They have many great attributes that will be revealed to you in time. One of those is the ability to not be fooled or coerced by anyone looking to take advantage of you. Another ability will allow you to read people's thoughts and to control them if you so choose.

When you awake, you will hear me in your mind. Do not be afraid. I am here to guide you. The way you got here is now blocked and I will show you an easier path to get out. You will go back to your hotel, pack your bags and take the next flight home. I will tell you more and reveal to you a plan to reshape the world as you know it.

To talk with me just close your eyes and say my name and you will be transported here.

Now awaken and begin the life you always wanted."

I awoke, Alex and I got up and walked to the gold statue on my left. I pulled the right arm down and a door emerged on the wall. I pushed it open and there was a ramp there. I got down on my butt and scooted forward and slid down about 20 feet at a 30 degree angle and was deposited in another room. I got up and saw that it was a stairwell. I followed the stairs down about 40 feet. There they came to an end and on my left was a lever that I turned down. The stone wall in front of me opened as though on an invisible hinge. And when I walked out I was at the base of the Giza Pyramid.

I turned and the stone resealed itself and I was unable to locate a seam. No wonder this place has never been found.

I made my way back to my hotel and cleaned myself up and went to sleep. In the morning, I took a taxi to the airport and got a flight back to the states.

A few months later, I found an article in an Egyptian newspaper about a tragic cave-in that claimed the lives of 5 archeologists. None of the bodies were recovered and the dig site was filled in.

My life changed dramatically and immediately. Since I was orphaned as a child, I had no family to care for or worry about me. I relocated to Atlanta, Ga and started over.

I stopped at this point and signaled Aria with my mind to bring me my photo album. She arrived and handed me the book. I scooted next to Alex and saw the way his eyes traveled up my legs. I parted my robe and gave him a clear view of my naked breasts and my exposed pussy. "I'm hungry too, lover." And I undid the belt on his robe and began to stroke his hardening cock with my hand.

His cock grew really hard and I felt his fingers tugging on my nipples. I moved his hand down between my legs and opened my thighs to give him better access to me. His fingers opened the thick petals of my pussy and sunk into my cunt. I groaned, "Ohhhh." And stroked his cock harder and faster.

Aria removed her gown and joined us on the couch and bent her head down over Alex's cock and took it into her mouth. I loved watching her move her head up and down his dick and saw Alex close his eyes and mumble, "Yessss." I also wanted a taste and Aria removed her mouth and started to kiss Alex on the mouth.

I bent forward and ran my lips over his cock head and down his thick shaft. I saw that his fingers were now inside Aria's wet vagina and her juices trickled down his fingers. I was in a similar heated state and removed my mouth from his cock and slipped out of my robe. Alex opened his eyes and looked at me and said, "God, you are beautiful."

I eased myself down on his rigid cock and felt his thick glans press against my outer opening. I paused there a minute and gazed into his eyes. We both saw each other's thoughts and I slowly slid down his cock. "OHHHHHH." We moaned at the same time.

Aria was pinching my nipples which added to my excitement and my cunt grew even wetter.

Alex cupped my tits and rolled my erect nipples between his fingers as I rode up and down on his big dick. "Make it grow bigger." I encouraged him. And it increased in size.

"Fuck!" I groaned as his dick filled me fuller than anything ever before.

"More Alex, mo..." I groaned again and sucked in a breath. My cunt was being stretched so wide.

He fucked me harder and harder. I knew he wanted me on my back so that he could really slam his dick into me, but I held him off for a few more minutes.

He then decided for me and picked me up and walked with me into the bedroom still embedded on his surging cock. He placed me on the bed and hovered over me as I wrapped my legs around his back. "I'm gonna fuck you now Rebecca."

And that is exactly what he did. He removed his long thick cock and then rammed it into me. Harder and harder and deeper than the last time we made love. Our bodies perspiring as his orgasm approached.

I was on the verge of an astounding climax and held off until he would climax with me. "Ungghh." He groaned.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" I urged.

"Yeah, I am." He grunted.

"Oh Alex, fill my cunt full of your cummm." I held him tight.

He slammed his dick inside me one last time and we both cried out together. "Ohhhhhh, Fuucckkkk!!!"

My climax was so intense that I could barely even breath and I felt his dick pulse and throb as his semen spurted forth and splashed against my cervix. It seemed to go on and on. I've never felt anything so incredible in my life.

And then we collapsed in exhaustion.

Alex's dick eventually deflated and slid out of my overworked pussy and he laid on his back beside me. I then felt Aria's tongue between my legs and slurping up his semen from my leaking vagina. She then licked up the mess I made of Alex's cock and balls. She pulled a sheet over us and we drifted off to sleep.

The following morning I woke up first and went under the sheet and gave Alex a morning blowjob. I sucked his cock hard and within a few minutes, I was turned around and he started to lick my pussy. We both were on the verge of cumming and I heard him slurping away at my clit and this pushed me over the edge and I climaxed in his mouth. I then felt his cock push deep in my throat and I began swallowing an endless amount of his semen. I loved his cum and savored the taste.

We then turned around and kissed and shared each other's flavors and drifted back to sleep.

Aria brought us coffee and some danishes and we sat up in bed and tried to wake up.

"God, Rebecca. Your body is just breathtaking. Your breasts are so perfect and I love being inside you." He gushed.

I blushed and said, "You better stop with the compliments or we are liable to fuck the day away. I'm already dripping again for you Alex." And I was. I removed the sheet and spread open my legs and parted my pussy lips with my fingers and he sucked in a breath. "See? I told you."

Alex slid a finger inside my pussy and then added another and I looked over and saw that his dick was forming a tent in the sheet. He smiled when our eyes met and he removed his wet fingers and brought them to his face and wiped them under his nose before putting them in his mouth. "Mmmmm." He moaned.

I attacked him then and pushed him back and straddled his cock. I had a hunger beyond anything I ever experienced before. I pressed my tits in his face as my pussy sank down on his hard cock. "OH fuck! I love this cock!" I groaned and rode him hard and deep.

I fucked myself on his dick again and again and again and within about 15 minutes we were both on the verge of a major climax. We started to cum at the same time. "Mmmmnnmm," I moaned as he grunted and shot more cum in my cunt. And then exhausted I collapsed on his chest.

We dozed off again.

We woke up at the same time, both ravishingly hungry and then Aria, Julie and Sara appeared with breakfast. They were all naked and I saw Alex eyeing them up as he ate his food. His dick forming a tent in the sheet again.

I told them to join us on the bed and to finger and kiss one another with my mind. One thing I wasn't able to do was turn them on, but knew that with Alex's cock ring they would already be in a feverish state of heated lust. Alex's cock grew bigger and harder and I loved watching him wield his tool. He started in on Julie and tweaked and pulled on her sensitive nipples and then Sara started sucking his hard cock. Aria got between my legs and started to lick up and down my pussy as I watched the twins have a threesome with my guy.

Alex fucked Aria from behind and she had trouble concentrating on my pussy, he was ramming his dick in her so hard. He pulled out and grunted and thick ropes of his cum spewed all over her back and then Julie took his cock in her mouth and swallowed the rest.

Alex pulled free from Julie's mouth and I saw that look of lust on his face as he took Sara next. She rode him reverse cowgirl and this allowed Julie to suck on her erect sister's nipples. I straddled Alex's face and he tongue whipped my clit to a shattering orgasm. At the same time Sara cried out in orgasm and I heard Alex groan again as he shot his cum in her quivering pussy.

Julie pushed her sister off of Alex's still spurting dick and impaled herself on it in one deep thrust. She played with her own erect nipples roughly and within minutes she was crying out, "Yesssss, Fuckkkkk!!!" She scooted forward and as she did a huge gush of her juices escaped her pussy and covered Alex's crotch.

This got me hot and I straddled Alex's cock again and rode him hard and fast until I orgasmed. He then got on top and thrust deep inside me and grunted and came inside me. Our lust was again averted for the moment.

The three women cleaned us up with their tongues and then the five of us went and took a shower together.

We dried off and all put on robes and went out into the living room. Sara and Julie excused themselves and went back in the bedroom and removed the sheets and remade the bed while Aria went into the kitchen to get our lunch.

Alex picked up the photo album and started to turn the pages. "Wow, you weren't kidding. You have changed in so many great ways Rebecca. I love these pictures in Egypt."

"I know. I took a lot of photos. I'm glad the camera wasn't damaged." I told him.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers
12