The Ring - Earrings of Isis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grabbed his phone off of the table and opened it and scrolled through a bunch of photos and then handed his phone to me. "These are from my time in Peru."

I scrolled and scrolled and enlarged a few and looked at him with my mouth on the floor. "You have to send these to me so that I can enlarge them. Those statues are bizarre. Why do you think their faces and vaginas looked like that?"

"I think that the guy who had the cock ring before me got lost in his lust. Remember how I got yesterday? If you had not been around to end the process, I don't know what would have happened. Horus warned me that if that happened, the ring could overtake your body and your dick would ruin women permanently. I had similar visions myself before meeting you. It is a very disturbing thought. I think too that he ruined so many women that he could no longer get himself off, so he had those statues made so that he had something to fuck." Alex responded and chuckled.

"You mean like with Sally yesterday? She's the last woman you fucked before coming to me. Your cock was gigantic and the look on your face was maniacal. Sally loved it though. She is one of several women I have met who have an extremely long and wide vagina. I have fisted her and not reached her cervix. So your cock, being able to grow and expand the way it did, filled her better than anything ever in her life. She told me that she climaxed so hard that she passed out." I told him.

"I should also tell you that everyone you fucked yesterday was ovulating." I placed my hand on his arm.

"You mean, for real? Oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck! What am I gonna do? Oh fuck!" He started to panic.

I sat in his lap and took his face in my hands and said, "It's okay Alex. Shhhh. It's okay.! I planned it that way. It's okay baby. I was ovulating too.

There's so much more to my story. Are you ready for the rest of it?"

He looked at me and nodded his head yes and said, "Go on. Tell me. I'm listening."

(Earrings of Isis part 2 is coming soon)

12