The Ring of Anubis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Master, please finger your cum from my pussy and feed it to me!" She begged. So I fingered her and fed her the cum from my fingers.

This made me horny and I said the word "slut." And watched as her nipples grew hard. "Mmmm, yes, pet." And felt her pussy grow really wet.

I pulled her on top of me and slid my dick in her. "Ohhh yeah." I groaned as I felt her hot pussy surround my dick.

I played roughly with her nipples. I could see that she was on the brink of a major orgasm and kept her there for 15 agonizing minutes as she fucked me. I started to shoot my cum into her pussy and said the word, "Cunt" and she immediately climaxed. Her juices spilling out of her fuck hole and sliding down my cock and balls.

She then slid off of me and licked up our cum from my thin 5 inch cock and balls before laying her head on my stomach.

As we laid there I asked her, "So what kind of skills do you have?"

"I really like photography. I studied it in college." She told.

"Do you have any equipment?" I asked.

"I did, but my old Mistress has that now." She offered.

"Okay, this is what we are going to do. Tomorrow, I am going back to the trade show while you stay here. I will have several women stop by the room to hand you envelopes full of money. You are to accept the envelopes from them and then close the door and set the stacks of money on the bed. I will then come back here after lunch and you and I will go shopping for clothes and camera equipment." I told her.

"Yes Master." She said and then we both fell asleep.

****

The next morning when I awoke, Andrea was slowly stroking my cock. She looked up at me and said, "I really like your dick Master."

"Yeah? Is it big enough for you?" I said excitedly.

"Not really Master. Please don't be upset with me, but I prefer larger cocks. Your dick is really beautiful, I just wish it was bigger." And with that she gave me a blowjob until I climaxed in her mouth.

Yeah, I wish I had a bigger dick too. But not much can be done when you only have 5 inches to work with. I can manipulate a woman's mind to like my dick, but I can't use that same power to make my dick grow bigger. I then thought of something and told Andrea to go and take a hot shower.

When I heard her turn on the water, I closed my eyes and said the word, "Anubis." And immediately I was kneeling before this god once again.

He looked down at me and said, "How can I be of service to you my child?"

"I was curious if you knew of a piece of jewelry that could make my dick bigger?" I asked him.

He smiled and said, "Yes there is. The cock ring of Horus will make your dick much bigger. Your appendage will adapt to any size orifice, big, small, long, short. And once you place the ring on your penis, you will never be able to take it off. It will greatly increase your stamina and the amount of semen that you ejaculate when you have an orgasm. You will have the ability to make your sperm fertile or keep it the way it is. Just one brief look at the cock ring and any woman will be your sex slave for life. Take a look here."

Anubis pulled his brother around and Horus drew aside his skirt and showed me his appendage. His cock was huge and thick and uncut and right before my eyes it grew even bigger and thicker. He then began to stroke it with his hands and it curved up. 3 women appeared. They were all naked and he spoke again. "Each one of these women are enslaved to my cock. Horus said. The one on the left has a shallow vagina, the one in the middle has a medium vagina and the one on the right has a very long and deep vagina."

Each woman got in the doggie position and Horus got behind the first woman on the left. His dick shrank right before my eyes and was no bigger than my penis was now, except his was hard and curved like a banana. He entered her and with just a short 2 minute fuck, she was crying out in orgasm. He then pulled out and his dick grew to be 8 inches long and he entered the second woman's vagina. He fucked her for 2 minutes too and she started to orgasm intensely. He then withdrew his dick and it grew to be almost 11 inches long. He then fucked the third woman's pussy with long deep strokes and within a few minutes she too was climaxing.

He then pulled free of her pussy and I looked and saw that all three women had gaping vaginas and looked like they had been fucked by a train of guys. Their vaginas were swollen and oozing their juices. They turned around and Horus began to stroke his cock with both hands. It grew even longer and bigger and with a deep guttural moan his dick erupted. Thick ribbons of his cum shot out and splattered each woman in the face and neck and tits. It was a sight to behold and when it was all said and done, I counted 32 ejaculations. I was impressed. The women then spent the remaining time licking the sperm from each other's bodies and faces.

"Fuck! That was awesome!" I exclaimed and he looked at me and chuckled.

"You must be careful with this ring my child. I'm sure you noticed how each woman's vagina gaped open when I pulled free of her. Well, if I continue to use them in this manner, their vaginas will not return to normal. The same is true of their anus and mouth. Also, your need for sex will grow and so will their need for sex. So beware."

I pondered this fact for a minute and then said, "So where can I find this Cock Ring of Horus?"

Horus looked at me and said, "I will direct you there shortly after you complete this next task with Anubis." And then I was transported back out of their presence.

I opened my eyes and I had a major erection and joined Andrea in the shower.

****

After I showered and fucked Andrea I got dressed and left for the trade show. I had a lot to accomplish in a short amount of time. I didn't even go over to the booth that I was supposed to represent for my company. Instead, I sat in the comfortable couches out front and scanned each woman as she made her way to the entrance to the tradeshow floor.

The first few tries of entering these women's minds was troublesome but soon I was able to navigate inside their skull and find out two main things. One, were they submissive and two, how wealthy they were.

The submissive ones walked right over to me and sat beside me on the couch and told me what they did for a living, if they were single or married and how much money they had in their savings account. I then instructed the woman to go to their bank and withdraw $10k, $20k, or $50k and place it in a manila envelope and then drop it off at my hotel room with Andrea. I also instructed these same women to come by the hotel room later in the evening to give me their information.

I figured that 25 women was a good start and then walked in the trade show doors and who did I run into but that cute blonde college student and her Mom. I entered their minds and told then to stop by my hotel room later in the evening as well. I planted some of the same suggestions that I planted with Andrea the day before. Such as the word, "Pet" will make their nipples grow erect and the words, "Play and Later" will make their pussy grow wet. I also planted the thought that only my dick would be enough to get them off and if they tried to masturbate, it would only make them hornier and not provide any release. After I brought them out of the trance I put them in, I made small talk with them.

"It's so nice to meet you Gloria and Stacy. Did you see that pet display yet?" I asked them.

"No, no we didn't." They said in unison.

I smiled as I watched Stacy's nipples poke through her t-shirt and her mom's nipples could be seen through her blouse as well.

"We will have to play catchup when we see each other later." I teased.

Each woman blushed and their eyes grew glassy.

I shook their hands and with my mind I said, "Horny as fuck!" And then departed for my hotel room.

****

I stopped to grab a bite of breakfast and then went back to the hotel room. I saw a line of women from the trade show walk past me. I then entered the room and Andrea was pulling the money from the last envelope and placing the stacks on the bed. In total there was $495k. I then grabbed a few thousand and put the rest in the safe and what wouldn't fit I placed in my suitcase. Andrea and I had sex again and then I put the do not disturb sign on the door and we went shopping.

We first went and bought an expensive Mac Book computer. We got an equally expensive digital camera as well as a nice Nikon camera and lights and other accessories that Andrea could use for taking quality pictures. We then went to Saks Fifth Avenue and I got the works for Andrea, since she didn't have any clothes to speak of.

The sales girl who helped us was a cute blonde and we ended up having a threesome in the dressing room together since it was a private one with a locked door. We were the only ones in the store and I had her lock the door and put the closed sign in the window.

This young girl was hot and had nice small breasts with long thick nipples. Andrea was busy between her legs while the girl sucked me hard. I then slid my dick inside Andreas drenched pussy and without even manipulating her mind, the young girl removed my dick and began to lick Andreas wet juices from it.

I then licked the girl to an orgasm and then fucked her as deep as I could go before unleashing a torrent of sperm in her cunt. Andrea licked it out of her and she gave us her card for a repeat any time we wished.

We then went to Victoria Secret and got a bunch of lingerie for Andrea. The sales girl there was extremely attractive and we ended up having another threesome with her in the dressing room. She wanted me to take her doggie style and after plowing into her pussy for a good 15 minutes she begged me to enter her anus. So I fucked her ass and she was so tight that I climaxed almost immediately. But since I was already in her mind, I made her orgasm along with me.

Andrea and I stopped and had lunch and then went back to the hotel room and had sex a third time and then showered and got dressed and set things up for the women who were going to be coming back to the room after the trade show. Once things were all prepared we left and had dinner at the revolving steak place.

And low and behold, guess who we saw there? Andrea's ex, only she was in tow with a new submissive pet. I entered that new submissive's mind and told her to do the same thing that Andrea had done just a few nights past. She poured her glass of water over the Dominant's head and smacked her hard in the face. The girl then joined Andrea and I ate our table and we lifted our glasses in salute to the Dominant woman and she got out of there quick with tears flowing down her cheeks.

The new girl's name was Tami. She was 25 and met Andrea's previous Mistress at a gay bar the night before. I entered her mind and found that she was single and a lesbian. She was really petite and had dark black hair and small breasts and thin hips. I gave her the same commands that I gave Andrea and as we ate dinner, I teased the women. Both were squirming in their seats and I loved seeing their erect nipples press through their identical blouses. "When we get back to the room, Andrea here is going to show you how to give me the perfect blowjob. And then the three of us are going to have a threesome and you are going to have sex with a man for the first time."

Tami looked at me with fear and her mind screamed, "NO! YOU CAN'T. I"M A LESBIAN!!!" But I just smiled and said, "It's okay. You will do it and learn to love it my pet." And tears dripped down her cheeks.

****

Dinner took a little longer than I expected and we got back to the room moments before we heard a knock on the door. "Shit, the sex will have to wait for the moment." I told Andrea and Tami.

Tami let the first woman in and they went into the bedroom where Andrea was set up with the Laptop and Digital camera. They had the woman strip naked and then Andrea took some photos and had her get dressed again. The woman then gave Andrea all of her contact information including income; job; financial holdings; single or married; sexual orientation; and some other sexual questions. And then on her way out I planted in her mind, "Anytime you hear my voice on the phone you will enter into a trance and answer anything I ask you truthfully."

Twenty-five women and 3 hours later we were alone again and we all started to undress when there was another knock on the door. I opened it to see the Mother and daughter standing there. "Hello my pets, nice to see you later. Are you ready to come in and play?"

Both women practically bowled me over as they came in the door and started to remove their clothes.

****

The room smelled like pussy as I went from woman to woman to woman to woman and licked all four to amazing orgasms. I then speared Stacy's vagina and when I removed my wet dick, I brought it to her Mother's face and she turned her head to the side and said, "No that's sick!"

I looked over at Andrea and Tami and both had their mouths open in shock. I looked back at Gloria and said, "I don't care if it's sick, just do it."

"NO!" She said defiantly and crossed her arms under her breasts. "It's incest and I won't do it!" Her voice trembled.

I was miffed. I could have sworn that she was submissive. I entered her mind and that's when I discovered that she was Dominant when it came to sex. Hmm, Interesting. I thought about it for a minute before responding directly to her mind.

"Do this or I will never allow you to orgasm again as long as you live. You will be in a heated state of horniness and..."

She moved forward and began to lick my cock. She sucked my cock and when she finished I stuck my dick back inside her Daughter's pussy and got it wet again. I removed it and she licked her daughter's cum from my dick. Back and forth I did this until I finally had an orgasm inside Stacy's cunt. And when I pulled out, her Mom began to lick my cum out of her. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she ate my cum out of her daughter. I then took Gloria hard in the doggie position. She never had anal sex before and I removed my wet dick from her pussy and slipped it into her anus. I rammed my dick repeatedly in her ass until she cried out that she was cumming.

I then had Andrea and Tami take Stacy and Gloria in the other room and add them as a couple to the network I had set up.

The four women then began to make love together while I watched. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I closed my eyes briefly and I was transported back to Anubis. He was smiling down at me. "I like the wickedness of your depravity. I knew you would be able to satisfy the Lust of your Manipulation and now you are ready for the Cock Ring of Horus. You will find it here in the Incan ruins, the temple of Machu Picchu. Horus will give you further instructions when you make it there.

I then awoke and got online and booked a flight to Peru.