All Comments on 'The Ring of Cronus Pt. 24'

by CronustheTitan

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnabout 14 years ago
John

is a Horn Dawg gotta love it from Flop to Top and it was being in the Right spot at the Right Time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great that you're back

keep the good stuff coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One star

It is a lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I find this story a bit too much about sex, looking at the first chapter, i thought it would have promise and interesting plot, but its just basically about sex over and over again and after the first dozen chapters, it got boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

I would like see more of this

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 13 years ago
When you have time - more please

A continuing story - as John goes through life - a return to China - his children and how he makes do with life as the rest age - and the circumstances he gets into.

I will enjoy this story - has me intrigued. Please let me know when you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Repetitive

The most repetitive story I have read. The ring grew hot....blah blah blah. Needs more imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story, Poor plot

This story is very good but i find it boring to the end due the fact that it involved just sex sex sex sex which is really boring. i think the author should flesh it up with things really happen with John and not only how many styles he has sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Book 2???

More please!!!

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
Giving Up?

Well it looks like you have stopped writing now. Too bad, there was the opportunity to make this a second good series as you really never got into the fact that he was outliving his lovers, what would happen when his many children started meeting each other and having sex. Need to really take it somewhat beyond the sex and have him really influencing the world, etc. Oh well another story line down the drain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Well it looks like you have stopped writing now. Too bad, there was the opportunity to make this a second good series as you really never got into the fact that he was outliving his lovers, what would happen when his many children started meeting each other and having sex. Need to really take it somewhat beyond the sex and have him really influencing the world, etc. Oh well another story line down the drain.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Book #2

You let us believe John will be carrying on with his Adventures in impregnating Alot of Women all except Jenny his P.A. When will we see more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Please continue this story, Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lyk Seriuxli

let me get this straight , he is chosen to bare a ring that can do anything , and all he wants to do is fuck and impregnate women? , that is pathetic really! . see impress us with the next part , too one sided. he is banging any girl he sees ,too cliche

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very enjoyable

I enjoyed these submissions very much. Hope to see more in the future and would love to see someone far less responsible with less of a conscience become the bearer of the ring after John's reign. My favorite parts of this series by far have been those John has taken that belonged to others and this could theoretically lead to the fallout the tribal leader had mentioned. Once again loved it all so far and hope to see more.

rabbit993rabbit993about 11 years ago
Repetative sex scens, no plot.

I believe that this story is aimed at juveniles that are too young to drive and move their lips when they read. Just awful, the whole damned thing, just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Roccobrick

1. No plot whatsoever

2. Lots of impossible sex

3. Not very well written

Having said that, who really cares for as long as there is lots of cock-hardening sex! On that account alone, I think that you should continue to submit pieces under this title. Or as someone has noted, he should pass the ring to someone less responsible and conscientious! Maybe he can use it to get into the White House and fuck Obama's wife while Obama watches!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Too much sex, not enough story...plain and simple.

Title says everything.

LustinTranslationLustinTranslationalmost 11 years ago
Too......monotonous

It started off pretty decent. I felt that the sex scenes were a bit rushed and not very eloquently detailed. It was like listening to a guy tell his buddies how he nailed the cheerleader in the back seat of his mustang.

Though the whole thing is fantasy and anything could happen in a fantasy, there should have been more buildup. Way too much sex and not enough story. Why is it he never really talks? Why is it he sends commands with his mind but doesn't really engage his targets? The language all the women uses reads terrible. I don't know anyone no matter how proper that would speak in such a manner.

The story had plenty of opportunities to be a great read, but I found myself fast forwarding through the same sex scene over and over again only with a different woman's name. As other posters had commented about the impregnation of every woman that he met with the exception of one....why not her? What made her so special? John used the ring to further his career, get all kinds of pussy, have a bunch of kids.....

The story could have been plausible if there was more detailed action, more interaction between John and the other characters other than their profession of love for his cock and how he can cum so much. It would have been better if more time had been spent on it.

Boring read. Boring sex. Boring characters. You tried, but you can do better. If you write a part 2, which I encourage you to do, don't half ass it like this one felt. Write it, read it to yourself, do a re-write, read it again and get someone to help with fresh eyes. Step it up to make a great story. 2 stars.

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
The Ring of Cronus

I agree with the others he really was no plot. Just sex.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedover 10 years ago
I rated four stars ...

I loved all the sex and impregnation going on. The struggle for control between John and the ring is good. I don't know where the story is going, but I hope you continue it. I just finished reading all the parts, and i've been wet the whole time. One tthing I have to complain about is throughout the series you didn't pay attention to your main character's name because the name Roy kept popping up where John's name should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

excellent. why did you stop. you were doing such a wonderful job. please continue

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 10 years ago
Continue the story!!!!!!!!!!

I want to get my wet wet on, and I look forward to more sex and new possible pregnancies!!!!!!!!! More, more, more, more, more!!!!!!!!!! It's been four years. Don't let all that writing go to waste, keep us reading more of whatz to come!!! Please don't leave us hanging. Write more and make it gooooooodddd! We're ready!!!

ethrv78ethrv78over 9 years ago
add more

i like the story and the sex but i think it needs more, a few ideas maybe he meets a couple of the greek gods (hera, zues, or aphrodite) or maybe he uses the power to meet alians, or possably stop all political corruption so on so forth. i am just saying all he has done since getting the ring is join a large company make that company better and fuck not a whole lot going on. not saying the story is not good just saying with how much you could do you are doing next to nothing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

OK just another one that never finishes a story LOL

DragonLSYDragonLSYover 8 years ago
Possible plot for next few chapters.

(Chapter 25)Reaches paris and checkes up on the impregnated supermodels. Discovers that many are intending to take up maternal leave starting in the next few months. Replacements supermodels are sourced and he buys the shopping chain to add the the company's portfolio. End up impregnating all 50++ young female staff and the intended supermodel replacements in a mess orgy. Since all are now pregnant, decides to push through the concept of using robotic servants from the japan company recently acquired for trial. Also decides to introduce latest holographic technology to replace supermodel runway concept and allow shoppers to directly see themselves in the garments they have selected. Store turns out to be a huge hit and technology demonstrater. Learns more about the ring' strengths, weakness and ways to control its corrupting ways by accident during the orgy.

(Ch 26) Due the the increased profitibility of the SURECO resulting from the recent mergers and aquisitions of shares in robust economies around company decides that john needs to go to an international automobile exhibition in Monaco with the participation of companies from countries with long histories of automobile developments like the U.S.A, Italy, Germany, U.K, France, Japan, South Korea and Sweden. John's multilingual capabilities impress many when he makes his speech in the various languages. Profile of SURECO and its CEO is spread further.As usual, there will be many beautiful promotional models for him to pick and choose. As usual he seduces and impregnates all the models at the private villa he just bought in Monaco with his newfound wealth but there is a twist as the power of the rings flares to new heights due the close proximity of so many young fertile females. John was originally intending to impregnate a few of the models leaving those with spouses or engagements out but is unable to handle the power of the ring that even the mighty Zeus uses with care. John loses his control and impregnates all, even managing to knock up some with twins and triplets. Also in direct defiance of john' wishes, the ring does not heed john's command to prevent the pregnancy through the usual methods. John has no choice but the go along with it and alter the memories of the ladies to make the best out of this situation. He resolves to discover the true nature of the ring and ways to master it. (See next comment for more)

DragonLSYDragonLSYover 8 years ago
Possible plot for next few chapters. part 2

(Chapter 27) John takes a leave of absence from the company as Jim is now better and resumes as CEO and begins researching into the history of the ring but comes up with initially nothing. He starts hunting down experts with knowledge of Greek mythology and manages to trace down an expert of sorts. The Greek professor turns out to be a young and nubile she (phoebe?) in her early thirties and as usual the ring does its best to make sure john seduces her and knocks her up. However she is not what she seems and answers to a higher power. She belongs to a secret organization that still revers and worships the departed Greek Parthenon of Olympians and is charged with protecting the powerful artifacts left behind and preventing mankind from find it and abusing its powers as john discovers when he probes her mind. John makes contact with the organization to discover more. He finds that it comprises only of females and are all young virgins in homage to the temple virgins and priestesses of ancient Greece. John discovers that due to him wielding the ring of Cronus and that it is last prominent owner was Zeus that his wishes were considered sacred law to all these temple virgins as they considered themselves his women, whose other purpose was to bear the progeny of great Olympians lords and allow these powerful genes to mix into the ancient Grecian gene pool. Since John now holds the ring, an artifact second in power only the Zeus's lighting bolts he is considered a pseudo Olympian god in his own right. Proceeds to impregnate as many of the virgins due to the ring asserting its dominance over John in the proximity of so many beautiful young women. After recovering, John awakes and request help from the on finding ways to control the ring's powers. He is brought to a vault where the organization keeps its knowledge and findings. Using the ring's powers of deciphering languages, john translates the ancient scrolls, parchments and tablets and uncovers the true purpose and circumstances behind the ring's creation. Discovers that a significant portion of Cronus's power resides in the ring after Zeus stole it and sealed it in there when he defeated his father. Unable to fully contain the massive amounts of energy sealed within, Zeus approached Aphrodite for a solution and she shaped the ring into its present form of allowing Zeus to dominate the minds of mortals, especially women. This resulting in the creation of the secret organization of temple virgins/maidens and priestesses to limit the damage of Zeus's and the other lords of Olympia's sexual appetite on the mortal realms then. John also discovers that all of Zeus's lovers recorded in history were actually members of this organization, and that for every one that made it into the annuals of history, hundreds more did not.

(Ch 28) Reading on, John finds a way to reign in the powers of the ring on not making his lose his senses but realizes that the purpose of the ring making him impregnate all the ladies around him was nothing sinister but the execution of a last desperate will. When John wore the ring, it changed him into the peak of human perfection and performance, making him stronger, faster, smarter and with new powerful abilities like longevity and eternal youth. What was now revealed to him is that the progeny he creates will also inherit a small fraction of its power, slowly draining this ocean of stored power, accelerating human evolution on its way to the peak, which in short was the abilities an Olympian enjoyed. He was unknowingly creating the next stage of human evolution, a new species of super-humans. Lastly, in a small obscure paragraph at the end of one of the tablets, there were instructions by Aphrodite on how to remove the limitations on the current state of the ring and allow him to use the power within to gain immortality for himself and bestow it on others. However the process was long and tedious and requiring lots of sex and impregnations (we are talking about the goddess of lust and love here) and John must now head home for the time being.

DragonLSYDragonLSYover 8 years ago
Possible plot for next few chapters. part 3

(Ch29)

John returns home to his pregnant lovers and resumes his work, position and sex life. Finally impregnates the two cabin stewardess without hesitation on the way home on the charter plane. Stays for a few days before flying to the middle east to secure oil contracts for SURECO from the various emirs, sheikhs and middle eastern royalties. He gets to enjoy multitudes of beautiful female servants offered to him by his gracious hosts from their harems after helping them clean up their companies of corruption due to his mind reading during the negotiations in fluent arabic. Knocks up all the ladies up on his first try and all (10++ maybe?)end up following him back home to serve him. He buys a mansion once returning home and sends the ladies that followed him home to the mansion to live. Meanwhile the temple virgin organization makes contact with John in Zambia and proceeds to establish themselves in john's surrounding neighborhood. They also actively step up the recruitment of fertile ladies for John's use and manage his house affairs despite his protest. In a bid to get them off his back, he orders them to focus on meeting the requirements for the ritual for the ring.

(Ch30)

SURECO is ranked among the top 10 companies in the world thanks to John's efforts. To celebrate this achievement and create more positive publicity, the company decides to sponsor an F1 race in Albert Park, Australia for the start of the season. John impregnates the company assistant Primm and lets his lust lead the way. Seduces all the race queens and podium girls and even some of the female guests and catering staff from all over the world. Has the largest and longest sex episode at the company's private mansion with all of them and impregnates them all after fucking them senseless. The ring's appetite shows signs of being satiated and gives John hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Knowing?

If dragonlsy is right, then why is it not in the authors writings? If it is true, then write it. Thank you. I love this series. I'm a fan of it.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 8 years ago
It's been years!!!!!!!!!!

What happened? You forgot you account information? Writer's block? Come on already, continue this! If you can't or don't want to, let us know so we, who have been waiting on you know to move on!!!!!!!

Churchill100Churchill100over 7 years ago
Whoever can should continue the story

I agree with some, when I say there seem to be no plot in the story just sex, that aside I remember he did say something about taking it off world (I mean adding the gods to the mix) he's immortal after all and a god in his own right due to owning Cronus ring. I would like to continue the story seeing as it seems to be one of my favorite story, (and I seem to grasp where he's headed with the story). So if you want me to continue let me know by sending me feedbacks and if someone else has already started it am backing off..

rds3rds3about 6 years ago
Fantastic story .... Thank You

Enjoyed your fine story .... look forward to more in the future .... best wishes to you and your family ... IMHO this story is a must read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

Been a great read ty

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oops!

Chapter 29 near tip, stewardess severed the passengers, bet that hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
where is book two?

This is an excellent story, but where is book two? It is well worth writing, just as book one is well worth reading. Perhaps the only problem in the story is that the sex scenes are much too brief.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really needs book two as it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Fantastic story .... Thank You." One of the best stories in Literotica. Would love Book Two...

daves_not_heredaves_not_herealmost 2 years ago

5 stars -- The Ring of Cronus Pt. 24 was posted on 03/07/10. After 12 years, I think we can consider this story abandoned, unfortunately. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous