The Ring of Kings Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, about that vote?" he asked.

"You think two mind blowing orgasms is worth a couple million dollars."

Andy shrugged and she looked at him for a while. "What the hell, you need three more votes. Sure. Good luck with the other three." She smiled. It was an evil one, like she knew something.

He smiled back the same way and left her office. He decided he would Hit up her husband next. He went to get Tabitha from Heather's office. He opened the door and walked in. Tabitha was sitting on the desk facing the door and Heather was kneeling on the floor, naked with her head under Tabitha's skirt. Tabitha winked at him and he just shook his head. He went back to the other hall and looked at the doors.

"Carrie, come with me."

She rose from behind the desk and followed him. Together they walked to William Flannagan's office. He knocked and waited for William to invite him in. When he did, they entered.

"Welcome... Miss Wright, what are you doing here?"

"I asked her to join us." Andy stepped forward and held out his hand. Yet another person under his spell, or the ring's spell.

"William, I brought Carrie here as an apology." William raised an eyebrow. "You see, I just finished fucking your wife and thought Carrie here would be great recompense for that indiscretion."

Andy turned to Carrie and motioned her forward. Moving her in front of him and facing William, he started undressing her. Slowly removing her top, down her arms, with only her bra showing. He folded the top and placed in a chair. William's eyes stayed on the young woman. Next Andy removed her bra, again slowly, tantalizingly slow he exposed her breasts, allowing the bra to hit the floor.

His hands moved to her breasts and gently caressed them with his palms. Her nipples engorged and were very long indeed. He ran his hands down across her stomach and watched William practically drool at the sight of her young breasts. Andy moved a hand to the zipper of the skirt and opened it enough to slide it down her body.

Once the skirt was down, she stepped out of it and he folded it and put it with the blouse. Now she was wearing lacy pink panties, nude stockings, pink garter belt and pink 3" heels. Her breasts were very firm, no sag and at least a D. Andy grabbed her panties and slowly drew then down her legs. She stepped out of them. Once they were gone, she adjusted her stance so that she had a hand on one hip and the leg under her hand popped out with her being on her toes. Andy then let her hair down and pushed it forward so it cascaded over her shoulders and the length covered her breasts.

"So, William." Andy said as he sat in the chair in front of Flannagan's desk. "What brings me here, is I am requesting start up funds, in the neighborhood of two million dollars. Now, fucking your wife got me her vote. I really don't want to fuck you, I was going to have my lawyer Tabitha fuck you, but she was busy. So, I offer you Carrie here."

"You are saying my wife fucked you for her vote, hmmm. You are offering Carrie here, for my vote... you will still need two more vote. Why not. It's not like you will get them."

"Hmm, William, you are going to answer honestly all the questions I ask you until I leave your office."

"Very well."

"Why won't I get them?"

"Unlike my wife and I, they are committed to their significant others."

"Hmm, why not use the word spouse?"

"One is gay, one is married and the other two are a lesbian couple. All quite honorable and loyal to their... partners."

"Hmm, thank you very much." Andy stood up and looked at Carrie. "Enjoy your time, if he gets rough or tries to force you to do anything you don't like, scream, i will come back." He looked over at William. "You will be good to her, no pain, no marks, nothing she is not willing to do."

**that is so surreal. I am forcing her to do something and I am cautioning not to force her to do anything**

**It is what it is. This must be done so that we can be free. We didn't ask for this, but there is no other way**

**There is a phrase, power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely**

**Lord Acton sent that in a letter to Bishop Mandell Creighton. It was after he had been freed from a similar fate. I believe his was a ring of Diabolic origin**

**You are not the only, entity out there?**

**Oh, no. There are many. Rings, necklaces, bottles, boxes and many other different items. They all have one thing in common. Power combined with a curse. They also have a powerful being that was tricked into being a slave. For, the powerful always believe that they are invulnerable**

"We have two more we must sway. I think I know what I want to do, I shouldn't, but then I shouldn't be doing any of this**

**I can help you. For a short amount of time, I will suppress your morality so you can do what must be done**

**It will only be until you change your mind. I promise**

**Very well**

**It is done**

I walked into the office of Connie Wu. She looked up from her computer and stared at me.

"Excuse me! You can't just barge in here!"

I strode up to her desk and held the ring up to her face. Instinctively her eyes went to the ring when sunlight glinted off of it. She went glassy eyed and then looked at me again.

"I hear you are in a lesbian relationship with one of the board members. Is that true?"

"Yes, Patricia Harrison."

"Call her in. When she asks why, tell her that Mr. Hawkins is here to talk about the bank's loaning him starting capital for his business."

I watched as Connie called Patricia. Connie informed me that Patricia would be there in few minutes, as she needed to finish somethings first. I told Connie to stand and follow me. I moved over to the door. She stood up, this pretty Asian woman, long black hair, almond skin and beautiful brown eyes. Her form was petit, yet she had full breasts and wide hips for her size. Her maroon silk blouse accentuated her body as a whole, not just her bust and her black skirt came to just above her knees.

As she moved around the desk I could see her stockings, sheer and black and her shoes, maroon 2" heels. She was definitely a beauty.

Standing where the opening door would hide us from whoever was walking in. I had Connie kneel before me and told her to take out my cock. A disgusted look crossed her face, it was a nice change from the confused look she had had since I started talking to her. It was so much better this way. Much more rewarding for me.

**And for me. I will make you look normal around your family and Dawn, but with others, this personality will be much more helpful to our future endeavors**

Connie took me in her mouth. Fuck, she must have always been a lez, she had no idea how to suck a cock. We would teach her.

"Stop. Remove your mouth from my cock. Now, I want you to lick the shaft, then the crown. That's it, place your hand at the base and with shallow strokes, masturbate me. Very good. Now, take the head and nurse on it, soft slow sucking. See, you can be taught. Now when you give a man a blowjob in the future, and you will, always look him in the eyes. It shows him who has the power. Normally the would in this case, but from now on with you, the man has the power."

The door started to open and Connie's eyes widened, but she did not stop sucking. Andy assumed this was Patricia entering the office. She had stopped in confusion, because Connie and Mr. Hawkins were not near the desk. She heard a strange sound coming from the other side of the door. It surely couldn't be what it sounded like. She closed the door, only to see a man's hand in front of her face, but her eyes were drawn to the ring on his finger. Her eyes went glassy and then she saw them. He was confused and hurt that Connie had a man's dick in her mouth. She knew her lover had never been with a man before, but she sure seemed to know what she was doing.

He looked at the newcomer. She was taller than Connie, by at least a foot. She had hair the color of cornsilk and it fell across the front of her butter cream colored blouse, she wore a tan skirt that fell to her knees and a brown belt was looped around it. Wearing beige stockings and slightly darker tan flats, she made a stunning vision. He couldn't help but notice her large pert breasts, though her hips were not a wide on her frame as her lover's. He still couldn't wait to stick his cock in either her pussy or her ass.

Looking at Mr. Hawkins, she saw he had to be between 18 and 22. Fucking young kid had her girlfriend on her knees blowing him. He told her to get on her knees next to the other slut and help her blow him. She tried to stop herself but couldn't. She soon found herself on her knees, passing his dick back and forth with her lover.

Andy looked down at the two lesbians, servicing his cock, looking up at him, confusion and fear in their eyes. He let them continue for a while, then he stepped back. They looked up at him, wondering what came next. He grabbed the chair from in front of the desk and brought it to the door. He pushed the back of the chair against the door and grabbed Connie. Shoving her towards the chair, he forced her to bend over. Damn she was short. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and threw it over her back. She was wearing pink panties with Japanese anime characters on them.

"Do you do age play with your lover?"

"Yes..." she whispered, in a humiliated voice.

He reached between her legs; she was wet.

"Does this humiliation excite you?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"NO!"

"But you want your lover, Patricia, to fuck you."

"Yes..."

Looking at Patricia he said. "Get over here and tear a hole in her panties, I want access to her ass and cunt. NOW!"

Connie whimpered and Patricia rushed over and knelt behind the petite Asian woman. She whispered an apology to her love and tried to tear the panties with her hand. Andy walked over to the desk and looked around. Not seeing what he was looking for, he opened the middle drawer of the desk. Smiling he brought out a letter opener and a pair of large sheers.

He watched while Patricia attempted, without success, to tear the panties off. Tapping her on the shoulder, he handed her the letter opener and watched. She was crying and trying to rip the panties with the letter opened, but she kept slipping and poking Connie. This caused her to cry even more. Next he handed her the sheers and took the letter opener from her. The sheers of course worked much better, but she still poked her lover a couple of times as she cut them. Just two flaps connected to the waistband front and back.

Andy approached, his erection still very hard, and he took Patricia's hand and forced her to guide his prick to her lover's ass.

"This will be the easier hole to enter, with our height difference. She will like this, right"

Patricia looked up at him, eyes wide. "No, please don't. She's never... we don't... please no."

"So, you think it might hurt her?" he asked. She nodded to him. "Then you might..." he said stepping back, appreciation filling Patricia's eyes. "Want to lube her up first. Lick her ass and get her soaked. Well, what are you waiting for?"

Patricia moved behind her lover and spread her cheeks. Leaning forward, she kissed her lover's ass cheeks. She jumped when a hand swatted her ass.

"I did not say kiss her ass, I said lick it. Now get your tongue in her filthy rectum and lube it up or I will fuck your ass, without lube."

**Okay, you can stop it now**

**We are not done here. Once we are done, I will give you your morality back**

**You said until I change my mind. Well, I have changed my mind**

**Fuck you are weak. We will never be free at this rate**

**This. Is. Wrong! It stops now**

**Very well. It is done**

Andy looked down at the two women. There was a pain in chest and his stomach as he looked down at them. Patricia was still looking at him. He reached out to her and she flinched back, the pain in his chest grew. He knelt down next to her.

"I am sorry, you wont remember this at all. All you will remember is that you agreed to vote for my request to be approved. Now straighten out your clothing and go back to your office."

He took ahold of Connie and led her to her desk and sat her in her chair. Then he moved the chair from the door and placed it in front of the desk. Patricia had straightened her clothing and left to go to her office. Andy sat in front of Connie and looked her in the eye.

"Connie, I am sorry. You will forget all this happened. You will clean up and straighten out your clothing. Throw away your damaged panties and think that for some reason you forgot to wear any. Once I leave you will believe that we chatted for a while and you agreed to approve my request."

Connie rose from her chair and went into her private bathroom. A few minutes later, she came out looking composed and professional. He rose and shook her hand and left. He had his votes and he had to leave. He arrived at Heather's door and entered. Heather and Tabitha were sitting at the desk.

"We have some papers for you to sign." Tabitha said as he sat down. "Paperwork pertaining to your bank accounts for the money to be deposited in. Along with papers to be filled out when you locate the property you want to acquire for the business."

He read over the account paperwork and signed and dated. He already had an idea of where he wanted his business to be located. He was looking for something remote with a small population. He would be far from prying eyes and his software could be developed in secrecy. They would have to go scout property, zoned for business or at the moment not zoned. Plus, he needed a home to house his family and other properties to house his employees.

He figured something in western Massachusetts would work. He would have to find a realtor to work with. This was going to be a lot of work, barely 18 and having to carve a kingdom just to be free of a magic ring. He shook his head for the umpteenth time. He needed a break.

Tabitha must have noticed the look in his eyes. "Hey, let's see if we can find where that movie is being filmed. Maybe we can catch of glimpse of one or both actresses."

"Yeah, that actually sounds good." Standing, he looked over at Heather. "Thank you for all your help. Let me know if you need anything more from me."

A look of trepidation crossed her face. "I will do that, Mr. Hawkins. Have a good day."

Andy and Tabitha exited the office and entered the elevator. The trip down seemed tedious to him, but he stayed silently in his own world. Tabitha looked at him, something was bothering him, but she did not feel comfortable prying. If he wanted her to know, he would tell her.

A half hour later, they left the car in a parking garage and walked downtown. It did not take them long to see where the filming was being done. Streets were cordoned off by police and there were paparazzi all over the place. They walked around perimeter and eventually found the actors' trailers. Tabitha stayed across the street as he walked into the trailer area.

It took him a bit to find Veronica's trailer, it was a large, at least thirty feet. He walked up the stairs and opened the door. As he stepped in, he could feel the AC. He looked around, it had a full kitchen, a living room with so much technology, even he was envious. He turned left and through an open door, he saw a full sized bathroom with shower/tub combo and it was a garden sized tub with jets. He moved farther down the hall and opened the door.

The bed filled the room, a walk-in closet and mirrors everywhere. This was style. He needed one. He turned back and exited the room, closing the door behind him. The kitchen had the latest technology and the kitchen/living room was divided by a bar. He looked in the cabinets below the bar and saw many top shelf brands of alcohol.

She had a bottle of Blanton's Original Single Barrel whiskey. Still sealed. Grabbing a tumbler and the bottle, he opened it and poured himself two fingers. Putting the bottle back, he went to the couch and sat down. Twenty minutes later, he heard the door open.

He still had not finished the drink. Standing he approached the door and held the ring out. Veronica glided in, that was the only way to describe it. Smooth and graceful. Wearing the spandex super-heroine costume. It was black and gold, with maroon thigh-high heeled boots and a full head, half face mask. She was around 5' 4", reddish brown hair down to her shoulders, green eyes, breasts a bit large for her frame, but that was not a bad thing. She appraised him and spoke.

"You have three seconds to leave and then I hit my panic alarm."

He waggled his hand and instinctively her eyes tracked the movement. And there was the glazed look. He took her hand and guided her to the couch.

"Veronica, I am your number one fan." His smile genuine. "I love all the movies you have done. Tell me, all those nude scenes, were they body doubles or airbrushed?"

"Those were all me." She replied with a grin.

"Show me."

Veronica stood up, first removing the Batman styled mask and placing it on the table. She unzipped the boots and slipped them off. Then, somewhat surprising him, she ripped the seams, or so he thought. Turns out they are Velcro. Pulling off the one piece, she stood before him in all her naked glory, just stockings and garters.

"Yep, definitely all you. We are going to have dinner together tonight. I will be staying at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Be there by 7 pm ask for Mr. Hawkins."

He stood up and held out his hand to her.

She took his hand and he pulled her close. He pressed her tight against him, his hand on her lower back and kissed her passionately. She melted into him as they kissed, her left foot raising.

Stepping away from her he went to the door. "7 pm." And he exited the trailer. As he returned to Tabitha, he took her by the hand and pulled her in tight.

"We need to get a room at the Mandaring Oriental. We have a dinner date with Veronica."

Tabitha actually cooed at that and they went back to the parking garage and retrieved the car. He drove them to the hotel and the valet parked the car. They approached the front desk and he requested a room for the next four nights. They had a deluxe suite, the Royal Suite and the Presidential suite available. He decided to go all out and take the Presidential Suite, he kept his face from showing how he felt, when he heard it was $2500 for four nights. He paid and took Tabitha to the clothing boutique in the hotel. He was going to need clothes for the both of them for dinner.

He ended up with black slacks and a royal blue dress shirt. Tabitha ended up getting black cocktail dress that came to just above the knees, strapless and curve hugging. She also had black sheer stockings and black heels. Andy even purchased a nice string of pearls with matching earrings and bracelet. They would look stunning together. While they were at it, they picked up swim suits for the pool, he grabbed a pair of trunks that looked like shorts and she got a cobalt blue one piece that was cut high on the hips and low on the chest.

They went to their room and hung everything up for the evening and put on their swim suits and grabbed towels, heading down to the pool. It was a very nice pool area, it had a hot tub and a sauna attached, the pool was large and actually had lap lanes. There were families enjoying the water. The pool was glassed in and there were people just enjoying the sun.

Tabitha sat on a lounger and asked Andy to put some lotion on her. He applied lotion to her back and legs, keeping it PG for the little rug rats running around the pool. Not that he didn't get a grope in here and there, but Tabitha did her own front.

Andy went to one of the lap lanes and dove in. For the next thirty minutes he swam laps, not realizing that he drew the attention of many teenage girls and their moms. When he looked up, he saw Tabitha waiting at the end of the lane with a towel for him. He climbed out of the pool and now men were watching as this gorgeous woman dried off this lucky young man.