The Ring of Kings Pt. 04

Story Info
Securing investments, taking an actress, losing morals.
10.7k words
4.71
8.1k
25

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, it has been a while for the next chapter. I hope you enjoy this as much as the previous ones. As always, votes and comments are appreciated.

*********************************

******************

Characters

Andy Hawkins-18 white male 6' 2", physically fit (slight belly)

Tabitha Saunders -- 26 white female 5' 6", physically fit

Heather Anderson- 42 white female 5' 4", fit

Carrie Wright-27 white female 5' 4", fit, Bank Receptionist

Patty Harrison- 50 white female 5' 10", curvy MILF, Bank Board Member

Connie Wu- 38 oriental female, 4' 8", petite MILF, Bank Board Member

Bonnie Flannigan- 55 white female, 5' 9", stacked MILF, Bank Chief Financial Officer

William Flannigan- 57 white male, 5' 11", balding and overweight, Bank Chief Operations Officer

Bradly Waters- 45 black male, 6' 3", very fit, Bank Board Member

Dave Caruthers- 37 white male, 6', fit, Bank Board Member

Carl Worthington- 60 white male, 6' 2", slightly overweight, Bank Chairman of the Board.

Veronica Carstairs- 28 white female 5' 7", curvy film star for Super Hero movie

****************

Andy and Tabitha drove down to Boston for his meeting with Heather Anderson. It was a quiet drive; Tabitha did not want to disturb him. Since they left the house, he was withdrawn, possibly deep in thought.

"I hate driving in Massachusetts." He suddenly said.

She turned to look at him. Not sure if he wanted to start a conversation or if that had been building up since they entered the state.

The roads were under construction and the Mass plated vehicles were an even worse road hazard.

"I am going to hate driving in Boston too." He sighed.

"Other than the obvious reasons, why?"

"In Junior High we took our driving tests down here. Or more to the point, our instructors had us come down here, because if we could, quote drive here without the car getting dinged, we could drive anywhere, end quote."

Tabitha laughed. "Yeah, I can see that. So, how did you do?"

"I am driving my mom's suburban down here aint I? She would have made us take the train otherwise."

They both chuckled. Tabitha looked out the window.

"How long will it take?"

"Another hour or so depending on traffic."

"No, how long until we are free?"

"I knew what you meant. I try not to think about how long it will take. I am just going through the checklist, Lawyer, check. Bank Executive, check. Celebrity, still to do."

"I can understand a lawyer and a bank exec, but why a celebrity?"

**A celebrity will give you access to a whole new circle of individuals. Giving you greater access to wealth**

"Huh..."

"What?"

"Well according to Allyssa, a celebrity will give us wealth."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but it would have to be an A list celebrity. That would draw attention though."

**Oh, I can work something out, I have been doing this for centuries**

"Allyssa seems to think she can handle it, with the centuries of experience she has... I hate to tell her times have changed."

"Yes, they have."

"Hey, check online and see who might be in the area. Can't hurt to check."

"Okay, gimme a minute."

Andy just stared at the road while Tabitha checked the internet. There were many times he had driven down highways, where he would pass a car with a pretty girl sitting there staring out the window. He would smile, she would smile back and they never would see each other again. He would think, what if that was my soulmate and we just passed each other by.

**You are a hopeless romantic**

**Yeah, I know. So, sue me if I want to fall in love**

**You don't think you and Dawn have fallen in love?**

**No. I forced her**

**No, you didn't. An invisible power brought the two of you together and adjusted the odds so that you would be in love**

His quick answer was, no, we would have met, looked at each other, started talking and boom, like lightning from above we would be together. Then it hit him.

**Uhm... well fuck...**

**Yeah, fate brought you together. Now get off my back and into the game. Oh, and by the way. I can so influence someone within 15' and put your number in their head to call you later. We just never had to**

"And again, well fuck."

"Well fuck what? Oh, I got someone! Sydney S. and Veronica Carstairs are in town filming a super hero movie. Oh yeah, there are some celebrities that you would like."

"For the well fuck, Allyssa can influence people in cars next to us and have them contact me later in the day if I want. Now, Veronica I know, but who is Sydney?"

"I know you saw her in that Thriller about that couple that became obsessed with the people they could see across the street from their apartment."

"Oh fuck, that was her. She was fucking hot!"

"I knew you would like her. Says here she is worth about $7 million and pulls in $1 million a year. Also, she is engaged to Johnathan D. You can take care of that easily."

"What about Veronica?"

"Let me see... She has a few TV shows and four MCU movies... Jesus, $150 million, pulling between $25 and $50 million a year. She owns a couple of homes and yachts. We need her, definitely."

"Let me think about that."

The drove along in silence once again and soon they were entering Boston. It took another fifteen minutes to find parking near the bank headquarters. As they entered the huge lobby, they could see the multiple elevators and the large security desk. No actual banking went on here. Andy approached the desk and let the guard know he had an appointment with Heather and they issued a badge to him and Tabitha. They were told to take the elevator to the top floor.

Entering the elevator, the pushed the button to the fourteenth floor and were surprised that the music was 80s soft rock. The elevator stopped and opened into a large waiting area. There was a reception desk in front of them and a lovely woman sitting behind the desk.

She wore horn rimmed glasses, had her blonde hair up in a bun and her make-up was done in a professional manner. He could see her dark blouse, with only the top button undone. Andy thought she would be prettier with her hair down. As he approached the desk, he had a better view of her bust. It was very impressive as it pushed against her top. The name on the Plaque read:

Carrie Wright

Receptionist

"May I help you?" her voice was soft an sweet.

"Yes, Carrie, I am here to see Heather Anderson. Please tell her Andy Hawkins and his lawyer are here to see her."

She raised an eyebrow at that and looked at Tabitha, sizing her up. Picking up a phone, she spoke with someone, looked back at the two of them and spoke some more.

"Mrs. Anderson will be out momentarily. Please have a seat."

**She is going to make you wait. You told her to be loyal and honest with you in business. Loyalty means she won't betray you, but she will try and exert control when she can. Honesty, she won't lie to you but she doesn't have to tell you anything either**

"She is going to make us wait. She is fighting back the best she can."

"That is going to be a pain in the butt going forward. It will impair our ability to move forward and solve our problems." Tabitha said.

Andy sighed. "Yeah. Well, time to nip this in the bud."

**Can you call her out here?**

**Yes, I can**

A moment later Heather hurried out to the waiting area. Her face was flush and her eyes were wide. Andy reached out the Carrie and made it so she would not remember what was about to happen.

"Heather, you were going to keep me waiting."

"No... I ..."

"Shut up." He gestured to the floor at his feet. "Kneel."

"But..." he cut her off by raising his hand. He then pointed to the floor, a stern look on his face.

She walked over to him and knelt before him, her eyes going to the receptionist, who watched this powerful woman, kneel at this man's feet. Heather reached up and unbuckled his belt and opened his pants.

Reaching in, she grasped his erection without being told. She knew what she had to do. Moving her mouth closer, she took in the head. Running her tongue around the swollen gland and across the urethra, she made him groan. Her moan was not far behind as she could taste his precum.

He reached out and took her head in both hands. He forced her down on his cock and with no ceremony, began to fuck her face. The receptionist looked on wide-eyed, a hand going to her breast. Her other hand was under the desk and from the way her arm was moving, had to be playing with her pussy as she watched.

Heather had her hands on his ass as she pulled him into her mouth. She kept gagging on his cock like a woman with a mission. She slowly dragged her mouth up his shaft, stopping at the crown. Forming a tight seal around it, she started sucking hard and licking the underside. One hand stroked his shaft, while she snaked the other one inside his clothes to massage his testicles.

He was enjoying the feel of her mouth on his prick. She slobbered over his knob, trying to get him lubed enough to deep throat him. She was getting closer each time she tried. She started trying to swallow just before her gag reflex kicked in and that helped.

Soon she was taking his whole length into her throat. Tabitha was impressed as she saw Andy's cock outlined in her throat. The receptionist's arm was moving faster as she watched her boss fellate a teenager in the reception area, a nicely hung teenager at that.

The sounds of her gagging and loudly breathing through her nose was highly arousing the other two ladies in the room.

This was all about his release, not her pleasure. She was trying to get him off quick so they could get down to business. Her sucking was driving him out of his mind. It had to be one of the best blow jobs he had received. The hand on his balls was gentle yet demanding. Her hand stroked him smoothly as her lips. She felt him just about to cum.

"Don't swallow, hold it in your mouth."

He gestured for the Carrie to come kneel next the Heather, and did the same for Tabitha. Pulling out of Heather's throat, but keeping the head in her mouth, he came. Filling her mouth with his cream. She worked hard not to lose any.

He stepped back and turned to Tabitha, who opened her mouth and took his cum and saliva coated cock all the way in. Licking it clean and sucking the residue off of it, she reveled in the taste. Once it was clean, she moved back to the other two women and waited for his next command.

"Okay, Ladies, share it."

Andy watched at the three women kissed each other and swapped his cum back and forth. If one of them missed any another would scrape it off with a finger and deposit it in her mouth, waiting for her turn with a mouthful. After a while he smiled.

"Okay, you can swallow now. We have business to conduct."

Heather had been the last recipient, so she swallowed and opened her mouth showing it was all gone. Then they all stood, Tabitha moving next to him, Heather moving to her office and Carrie moved back to her desk with a flush on her face and neck.

He knew he should feel bad, but for some reason he just couldn't manage it. Though he hoped he could refrain from getting carried away.

He escorted Tabitha to Heather's office and closed the door behind them. When he noticed the office, he was in awe. His eyes slowly examined it. A large desk, made from some very dark, almost black wood. It was easily six foot wide, probably three and a half to four foot deep. It would come up to Tabitha's firm ass.

The carpeting was a plush burgundy, that was wall to wall. There was a black leather couch and matching recliners. Across from the couch was, what had to be, a hundred-inch screen, mounted into the wall. There was a book shelf that, from floor to ceiling was filled with books. And finally, behind Heather was a huge window that extended along the other side. There was a view of Boston Harbor and it was breath taking. In front of her desk were two leather chairs made with the same dark wood. She gestured for them to be seated.

Andy and Tabitha took seats in the leather chairs and Heather looked at him expectantly.

"What can we do for you?"

"I need starting capital for a business venture, probably a couple of million should do it and I thought your bank could help."

"And what makes you think we can help? To you have any collateral? Do you even have a credit score? How much are you going to put into this start up on your own?"

"You can help because you are a financial institution. No, I have no collateral, nor a credit score and no money of my own to invest in it."

"Then I don't see how we can help and you have wasted enough of my time."

"Why did you suck my cock in your waiting area?"

"Uhm... well... I... I don't know."

"Come here and kneel before me."

She slowly got up and walked around the desk, kneeling before him.

"Why did you do that?"

"I wanted to?"

"You did it for the same reason I am going to get the money for my start up. I told you to."

"But I can't authorize that? The board has to."

"Very well, who heads the board?"

"Mr. Worthington."

"Take me to him."

She stood up and moved to the door. Andy and Tabitha followed. As they entered the reception area, Heather told the receptionist that she would be out of her office for a while and to take messages. Then they headed through the other side of the reception area and down a hall of wood paneled and mahogany doors with last names and lots of abbreviations on the name plates. Finally, they came to the end of the hall they came to a set of double doors. Heather knocked lightly and a voice told them to enter.

As they entered, they found themselves in another corner office. More ostentatious than Heather's.

"What can I do for you Mrs. Anderson?"

"Mr. Hawkins here, would like to talk to you about..."

Andy walked up to Mr. Worthington and held out his hand. As Mr. Worthington reached out to take it, he glanced down at the ring and his eyes glazed over for a moment and they he recovered.

"What can I do for you young man?"

"I need a couple of million for a start up software company. A lot of that, of course is for equipment, but a good chunk is for luring MIT graduate students to come work for me."

"Smart Idea. I can help with that, but the board has to approve it."

"So, how many on the board? How many have to approve it?"

"Well, not counting myself there are six members on the board, and at least four of them have to approve it."

"Four... hmmm... how many are women?"

"Uhm, not sure what that has to do with it, but three of them are."

"I take it they are on this floor."

"Yes, first three offices on the right going down the hall."

"Please tell them I will be meeting with them and have them clear their schedules for the day."

"Very well. Have a pleasant day Mr. Hawkins."

"Ladies, why do you go back to Mrs. Anderson's office and entertain each other."

"Yes, Andy." Tabitha said and she reached out and took Heather's hand, leading her from the office.

Andy also left the office and looked at the door on his right. The plaque on the door read

Bonnie Flannagan

CFO

He knocked on the door and he heard a: come in. Opening the door, he took in the office, larger than Heather's smaller that Mr. Worthington's. Nicely decorated, almost reserved, but still a power office.

"Mr. Hawkins?" she asked, looking him up and down and obviously not impressed.

He looked her up and down as well. Beautiful read hair, pale skin, light makeup with a hint of red lipstick. Pale green blouse, unbuttoned enough to look relaxed, not enough to show much skin. The blouse did hug her figure, her breasts were large, but did not sag. He couldn't wait to see them uncovered. Her waist was trim but as she was sitting, he could not see the rest of her.

Walking towards her desk, he stood in front of it and held out his hand. He would never get used to this, at least he hoped he wouldn't. As she reached out, her eyes glazed over and then she returned to normal.

"What can I do for you Mr. Hawkins?"

"I need your approval on a request I have made with the bank. I need a couple of million for a business startup."

"A couple of million?! You think to walk in and just ask for a vague amount of money and get it?"

"No, I think I need to get the support of four board members and the Chairman to approve it and I will get it."

"And how do you figure you will?"

"Stand up, come around the desk and kneel before me."

"And what makes you...?" Stopped talking as she realized she was doing just that.

"What is going on here?"

He watched her come around the desk. She wore a charcoal pencil skirt that hugged her hips and thighs. She was wearing or hose stockings, hard to tell. She also had on 3" heels. She looked really good for a woman her age. Andy stood up.

"Take out my cock." He said in an almost bored manner. This was getting tiring, but the ring needed this and he wanted free of the ring.

She reached up and released his member from his pants. She was impressed, he was a bit bigger than her husband, but it frightened her that she was doing this. Holding him in one hand, she licked at the head and down the shaft, until she reached her hand. Then she licked back up. He moaned at the intense feeling she was drawing out of him. Pretty soon she had his hard and he pushed her off of him.

He pulled her to her feet and roughly turned her towards her desk. He pushed her forward and raised her skirt. He tucked it into her waistband and looked down at her. She was wearing stockings and flimsy black panties. He slipped a finger into her panties, he slowly stretched them until the tearing of the seams could be heard along with her whimpers.

"You can't, my husband..."

"Don't show him. Leave early and get home before him."

"He works here, on this floor. He is a member of the board."

Andy laughed and finished ripping her panties off. Her ass was beautiful and he told her so. He rubbed her ass firmly in his hands. Sliding a finger down her ass crack, she gasped as he touched her brown star, and continued down until he hit her moist pussy.

"You like this. The rough play, the force, humiliation... don't you."

"Yes." She said softly.

Andy took his cock in hand and bent his knees enough to get himself between her legs. Putting the tip between the soft lips of her pussy, he coated it with her juices. Her moans filled the office as she slowly pushed into her. She loved the feel of his thickness stretching her out. The deeper he went, the more stretched and fuller she felt. She had never felt like this before. This child was bringing her... to her first orgasm in months.

"Fuck... oh Jesus... yes, fill me... fuck me... oh God, so close... ugh... fuck me! Oh, God! Yes!! TAKE ME!!"

Andy pounded her hard, his youth and energy meant he could do this for a good while. He had after all, had cum twice already. He leaned in and whispered to her...

"Cum for me, Bonnie, and when I cum, you will cum harder than you ever have."

"Oh, please! Oh yes, stroke my clit while you fuck me. Oh, oh, oh! OHHHHHH! Almost... almost... THERE!!! ARRGGHH!!

Her pussy squirted out and covered his prick and pants. She shuddered over and over, she needed him to stop, but she could not articulate the need. He kept thrusting into her, she could feel him swell as he got closer to releasing his seed in her. Her eyes went wide! His... seed! He was going to cum in her and she was not on the pill. He was not wearing a condom. Fear gripped her, but she was still to exhausted to say anything. Then he erupted into her and she screamed and blacked out.

He looked at her. Grabbing her panties, he cleaned her up the best he could. Lowering her skirt, he guided her to her chair and helped her sit down. He sat back down in front of her desk and waited. eventually she started to come around.