The Ring of Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers

At the kitchen table, we talked of this and that, nothing involving our fuck or even sex in general. From out of nowhere, Mom asked me a surprising question.

"Rick, whatever happened to your new ring?"

Instinctually, I glanced down at my hand before responding.

"I dunno, Mom. It must be in my room, I guess."

"Can you go get it, Rick?" asked Mom. "I'd like to admire it some more."

"Yeah, sure, Mom, I'll find it later," I responded.

"Can you find it now, please, Rick," my mother asked.

"I'm going for a nap anyway, Mom, I'll look for it."

"Thank you, Ricky, please bring it to me as soon as you can find it."

With a tongue swapping kiss and a mutual grope, my mother and I parted ways. Me to grab a nap and her to do whatever women do when the house is clean and there are no sexual activities going on. Oh yeah, and she wanted to see my ring. Nap first, though.

I don't know how many hours passed while I recuperated from my day's activities and renewed my strength for the evening's activities to come. I did feel great, though, after my nap.

Remembering Mom's desire to see the ring, I glanced around. Seeing it, and since I didn't have to get out of bed to grab it, I did. I slipped it on my finger. Just like a soon to be bride, I held my hand up with the ring on it, turning it this way and that. The glow was back.

"Isn't my home beautiful?" the voice in my head asked.

"Huh? What?"

"The ring is the home that contains my consciousness. Isn't it beautiful? Worthy of being the home of a top rank djinn?"

"Your home? You're real? I'm not imagining you?" I asked myself.

"I am very much real. Since you are now my possessor, I am to serve you", said the ring.

"Holy shit! Is this where I ask for a gazillion bucks?"

"You want a herd of deer?"

"No, man, moolah, cash, dinero."

"Oh I see. You mean funds."

"Yeah," I said to myself.

"I don't have that function," myself said to me. "My purpose is to influence the people you come into contact with to acquiesce to your desire for sexual relations."

"You mean, you get me laid."

"If that is what it is called these days."

"You exercised your powers on my mother, then."

"Yes. As well as the woman from the shoppe and her daughter. Also, the other mother and daughter you were with."

"Awesome!" I exclaimed to myself.

"Thank you, I am indeed awesome," myself agreed with me.

"So, anyone I come into contact with, you could fix me up with?"

"As long as you are wearing me on your hand, I have that ability. Yes."

"I have to be wearing the ring?"

"There is a latent effect though."

"What's that? Latent?"

"Once you have had relations with someone due to my energy, it leaves your partner with a wish to be around me again. They will wish to see me, to admire me, and will have no objection to performing sexually with you in order to be close to me."

"That's excellent, dude."

"What is a dude? I am not familiar with that word."

"Never mind, it's not important."

"The primary condition is you need to bear me on your finger if you wish me to exercise my power."

"Hmmm, okay. So as long as I am wearing you. You can get me laid. No matter whom I am interested in."

"You don't wear me, idiot. You wear the ring. The ring is my dwelling. My prison if you will."

"You're in prison? Why? What did you do?"

"I annoyed the Master of All Dijinns. I am sentenced to inhabit this vessel until the end of time."

"Can't we break you out?"

"Not really. And I doubt you would want to as you would be surrendering my abilities to effect the people around you. In your vernacular, you would not get laid as easily ever again."

"Okay, bro, then you stay in there, I guess. Is there a limit to your ability? Could you make any woman, say the woman next door want to have sex with me?"

I guess it was kind of amazing how easily I accepted the word of the extra voice in my head. Maybe there was something wrong with me. How could this shit be real?

"I could make anyone you want, want you in return. But, you need to be within eyesight of her for the first time in order for me to be effective."

"Is that the only rule?" I asked myself.

"You also need to have the ring on your finger for me to be effective. No ring, no effect," myself answered.

"I think I need some proof of all of this. How do I know I'm just not crazy?"

"You don't think the effect on the people you have been in contact with lately are sufficient. You need more?"

"Yeah, I do. I want another demonstration."

"Anyone specific?"

I had to pause and think about it. There were a lot of women I wanted to have sex with. But who did I want right now? I thought again of the neighbour lady, the trophy wife of a lawyer or something. Killer body with dynamite tits, big and firm. I knew as she often tanned poolside. My view was terrific especially when I used my binoculars to admire her.

I looked out the window to see if she was currently lying out in the summer sun. Damned if she wasn't there.

"Her," I said to myself, "I want her."

"Alright," I heard myself answer. "Get her attention."

Lifting the window, I stuck my head out and called to her. She looked puzzled for a moment or three, looking at me hanging out the window. She gave me a half wave before going into her house.

"I knew this was all bullshit. She's gone into her house."

"Patience is required."

A few minutes later, I heard our doorbell ring. Mom must have been downstairs as she quickly yelled up that Mrs. Troy needed to see me about something. I told her to send the woman up to my room. Neither woman objected.

When Mrs. Troy walked into my room she was still wearing the almost micro bikini she tanned in. She had slipped an almost transparent wrap around her before she came to the house.

The woman was fantastically attractive. My eyes glued themselves to her tits. With no prompting from me, she let the wrap fall to her feet. The bikini top followed immediately. In mere moments, I was tit fucking the trophy wife from next door.

Life was grand.

petskunk
petskunk
2,073 Followers
12