All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 05'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continuing this story?

I hope you do. Nothing's more awesome than a reverse gangbang.

dokonodokonoalmost 5 years ago
Hope there will be more

Maybe no comments means that you're doing everything right. Very good storys :)

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I am absolutely loving this series and find it hard to wait for each episode. I have no comment on your writing ability I think you are doing very very well. I hope in future episodes he knocka few of his ladies up and ends up living with his own personal harem and raising a family.

GodOfThunder7GodOfThunder7almost 5 years ago
I approve

I am liking it even more with each chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

love this series!!!!!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Everyone

Thanks for the praise. It means a lot to me. I am very pleased you are all so fully involved in this story. Chapter 6 is almost completed now and will be submitted in the next few days. My mind is already tripping over ideas for chapter 7. Thanks again!

ParallelDimensionParallelDimensionalmost 5 years ago
Very enjoyable

Hi petskunk,

This is a very enjoyable story. But I need to ask, is there a story that you have in mind or is it just going to be more sex. I'm not being rude, just curious.

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Parallel

Hi, thanks for asking. I have a storyline in mind but there is a lot of sex along the way. I hope you are enjoying the ride.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it. I especially like the way you start each new chapter by re-writing the last few paragraphs from the previous chapter. That really helps with the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pathetic

Sex with family is sick.And people that even think about it or hell even read about it are sick!!All of you need help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very very good story

Your writing has improved from chapter one. The flow is better. Ignore the complaint about incest from the other anon. Can't understand why is reading this genre. You could take this story quite a ways if you want to.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years agoAuthor
Last Anon

Thanks for the compliments. I am currently writing chapter 10 which will be submitted tomorrow. Keep reading!

bseeker6969bseeker6969about 1 year ago

Every chapter I read, I just know it's going to be the last. Another writer had a story, similar premise, and I loved that. I like this one because the genie trapped in the ring is a jokester and give this a fun twist. On to the next....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES