The Ring of Truth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

Maybe my move allowed to Jennifer to relax or to focus within herself again since as soon as her hand left my balls, she went into an intense orgasm. Squeals of passion poured out of her mouth as the girl's body went into spasm. Her legs locked around Mom's head and if there was any breathing room in there, Jennifer removed it.

Chelsea and I both focussed completely on the orgasm beside us. Jennifer's legs loosened allowing Mom to come up for air.

"That was great, Mom!" I exclaimed. "You know exactly what to do with a pussy."

Jennifer was gasping for breath herself, unable to voice her own comments. Chelsea approved of my comments based on her nodding head and big grin.

Mom pulled away from Jennifer's crotch but slid a hand between onto the cheerleader's groin, rubbing her gently.

"Thank you, folks," said Mom sardonically. "Please stay around for the next show."

We all laughed, even Jennifer who was catching her breath, at Mom's wit.

Jennifer sat up on the couch as Mom moved away from her spread legs. Mom turned her attention back to her favourite son. She leaned over in order to take my cock back in her mouth. She was a wonderful cocksucker too, of course, but she didn't need me to tell her that.

Chelsea spoke to Jennifer, "Watch what she does, Jenn. See how she makes love to her son's big cock?"

Jennifer nodded watching closely. Mom swizzled her tongue around my cockhead. I simply lay back and enjoyed my mother's mouth on my dick. It had been a while in coming but I knew I needed to cum soon. Mom's mouth was as good a place as any to eject my load.

I know that was a less than loving thought but, in my defence, I was tired out. Our sexual play had been going on for hours and my cock had been hard pretty much all the way through it.

It was Chelsea who next surprised me. "Jennifer, honey, switch places with me."

Without hesitation, Jennifer almost jumped to her feet. Chelsea knelt behind my mother letting her hands go to Mom's boobs. Mom moaned her approval around my dick in her mouth.

Even though her hands were busy, it seemed Chelsea was going back into full teacher's mode.

"Jenn, see how she is doing that?" motioning towards Mom with her chin.

"I want you to suck Rick's cock just like his mother is doing."

"Mommabear, let Jennifer try."

With that I realized that Chelsea and Mom had never been officially introduced. Chelsea didn't know Mom's first name.

"Chelsea, this is my mother Dianna. Mom...Chelsea. That idiot was howling in laughter inside my head. Fricken djinn.

Anyway, back to the serious shit. Mom had taken my dick out of her mouth, still holding it in her hand.

"Take it, Jenn, take Rick's cock in your hand."

Shakily, the young girl followed the instruction.

"Now, squeeze it gently," said Chelsea.

Both my mom and my teacher watched closely to make sure the cheerleader didn't inflict any more pain on me. I smiled in appreciation of their concern for my most valuable possessions.

"While squeezing it gently, move your hand up and down slowly."

I imagine Jennifer received good grades in school as she followed directions so very well. Her hand, rubbing up and down, on my cock felt wonderful. Jennifer's slight hesitations only added to the experience.

"Squeeze just a little bit tighter, Honey. Not too hard though."

Jennifer nodded in compliance.

"Do you like that, Honey? Do you like Rick's hard on in your hand?"

Jennifer nodded this time in agreement.

"Now, what I would like you to do is just reach out with your tongue and touch it."

Jennifer's eyes almost popped out of her skull at these words. With obvious reluctance, she again complied with our teacher's instruction. Jennifer's tongue moved out of her mouth in a spear like form. She used just the tip to touch my tip.

"That was not so bad, was it?" asked Chelsea. "Now let your tongue unfold and give his cock a lick, honey. Go ahead," she said as the student hesitated.

Very softly and tentatively, Jennifer placed her tongue on my dick and as per her instructions gave it a little lick before backing off. After everything we had gone through had left her nonplussed, I was surprised to see a dark blush spreading across Jennifer's cheeks.

"You are doing wonderfully well, Jenn, good girl. Now lick it like an ice cream cone."

Jennifer looked puzzled for just a moment before moving into action. Flattening her tongue she licked and lapped at the shaft of my cock just like, you guessed it, an ice cream cone. I loved the way her gigantic tongue was working on my dick. I would have offered some commentary but I was much too focused on keeping the semen churning in my balls, readying itself to blast, for my mouth to work.

Chelsea continued with her praise and guidance. All props to my teacher.

"Jenn, baby, you are becoming a great cocksucker. Now, continue with licking his shaft but include the tip of his cock now. Still like an ice cream cone."

Jennifer did not really hesitate at all this time. She continued as she had been doing with the addition of my little head to her tonguing coverage. I was not sure how long I could hold off my cum blasting out but I was putting up a good fight. A fight I almost lost the first time her tongue swizzled around the tip of my dick.

Mom seemed to sense my distress resulting in her moving closer to me. She pushed her head closer to mine until our lips met. Mom began giving me long, deep, passionate French kisses. If I had taken the time to think about it beforehand, I would have thought that there would be no holding back my explosion with Mom's tongue in my mouth and the hot young girl licking my cock. But, it seemed that Mom's soul kisses were so distracting that the impending explosion lessened in severity.

I didn't even look up when Chelsea instructed her student to take my cock in her mouth. She told Jennifer to swallow as much of my cock as she could without gagging. My classmate was very hesitant. All tongue motion on my cock stopped. I still didn't look as Mom's passionate soul kisses so occupied my being that I would not stop to look.

"It's okay, Jenn," said Chelsea, "just try it."

And the girl did. I felt her lips on my shaft head and then them slipping down as she took more and more of me into her mouth. Still kissing Mom, I placed my hand lightly on top of Jennifer's head.

"See, baby, he likes it," said Chelsea. "Now, up and down, in and out, keep it going."

I had to stop making out with my mother at this point as I simply needed to see the action below. I was mesmerized watching this cheerleader whom I had thought out of my league move her mouth up and down on my dick.

"Now, Honey," said our teacher," I want you to tighten your lips around Rick's cock, keep moving your head up and down, while applying suction."

OMG, she was so good at this. I'm not sure which one was better at this, teacher or student. Hearing my sexy, dream making teacher talking about my dick in this manner or the cheerleader following her instructions. The effect was to kick my balls into hyper drive.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold this in," I said to the room.

Mom leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Don't come in her mouth, Babyboy. I want you to cum in Mommy's pussy."

Just hearing those words coming from my mother pushed the envelope. All three women, and these never dreamt of sequence of events, were enough to take me to an orgasm. Man, I was the luckiest guy in the world.

There was that demented djinn in my head again. This time he was making an agreeing noise. I could imagine this shadowy figure nodding his head at me.

"Baby, I want you to try another addition. I want you to tighten your mouth on his dick, taking it in your teeth when you're at the bottom of his shaft."

The mere thought of this novice cocksucker using her teeth on my cock was enough to make me shudder. Fortunately, my cream receded at this point and the pressure lessened somewhat.

"When you are as far down his cock as you can get, slide back upwards with your teeth scraping his dick. Be as gentle as possible," said Chelsea.

Sensing my discomfort or my nervousness, I guess, Mom took a hank of Jennifer's hair in her hand, holding it loosely. I knew she was readying herself to pull the cheerleader's head off my dick if she did not do it right.

She did it right. Her teeth only scraped their way lightly up my shaft. The resulting feeling was great. Even Chelsea herself had not done this to me when she was sucking my cock.

Chelsea congratulated her student. I told her what a great cocksucker she was becoming. Mom watched her warily.

"Jenn baby, keep going. Up and down. Beware of your teeth. But I don't want Rick to cum in your mouth your first time out," said Mom.

Jennifer kept going indeed but gave my mother a raised eyebrow look. Mom interpreted the question.

"You don't want to take it in your mouth right off. I'll let you suck his cum from my pussy instead," promised my very diplomatic yet greedy Mom.

Jennifer smiled around my dick and kept her mouth in motion. Although she was doing a wonderful job, I think it was the promise of my mom's pussy as my sperm target that took me to the edge again.

"Mooooooo-oooooM, now, mooooom," I cried out.

Working as a team, Chelsea pulled Jennifer off my cock, holding it upright allowing Mom to slide her cunt over top and down my shaft. I moaned in pleasure as Mom's pussy swallowed me whole.

Mom's pussy was the best of the ones I had. It was so fricken erotic to start off with. Knowing I was fucking the same parts that had ejected me into the world 18 years earlier hit my eroticism button extra hard. And incest! Nuff said.

Mom's pussy was soaking wet but still tight. Her vaginal fluids were warm and inviting. Mom raising and lowering herself on my cock was my masturbation fantasy of many years.

I exploded! And I exploded. And I exploded even more!

Mom stopped moving with my cock fully immersed in her cunt. She used muscles I didn't know she had to clamp down on my dick. Mom's pussy milked all the sperm out of my cock that I was willing to give up. Man, was I willing. It felt like my dick and balls were spasming for hours.

When Mom had everything I had to give in her, I fell back against the couch and lay there almost gasping for breath. I wondered if it would ever feel this good again in my lifetime.

I may have been all done in but the women obviously were not. Mom swung her body off of my prick to sprawl out on the couch beside me again. Jennifer did not hesitate to redeem Mom's promise. In seconds her mouth was locked on my mother's cunt. I could just see her extremely large tongue lapping at my cock cream slipping out of Mom's pussy.

While those two were going strong, Chelsea was between my wide spread legs and laving my cock with her smaller but enthusiastic tongue. My cock gave a couple of jerks of life but I really was content just to let Chelsea amuse herself with no real effort from me.

I looked to my mother lying with the cheerleader between her legs which were tossed over Jennifer's shoulders. I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Mom, this has been a great day."

Mom simply nodded, smiled, and leaned in to kiss her only son.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did in writing it. Please take a moment to show your appreciation by voting. Also, leave comments if you like. My last few submissions have received good scores but no comments. I'm not sure what this means. Comments help me improve future writings. Thanks again everyone.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12