The Ring of Truth Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Howard was making cooing noises as her daughter teased her. When Tabi's lips were close to momma's pussy, Mrs. Howard would arch upwards trying to mash her pussy against her daughter.

Finally, Tabi took mercy on her mother. Giving up on smoothing her way up and down Mrs. Howard's legs, Tabi placed her hands to the side of her mother's pussy. Before her face came too close and blocked my view, I could see the sexy mother's cunt was glistening wet.

Tabi used her delicate thumbs to separate the labia in front of her. She stuck her tongue out flat and began to lick her mother from the very bottom of her pussy and to the top. Mrs. Howard continued to arch her pussy as tightly as she could against her daughter's teasing tongue.

I could still hear the mother cooing and beginning to moan. She was murmuring as well. "Yess, yesss, oh babygirl, yessss."

Taby continued with the long tongue flattened licking but added rubbing her mother's clitoris with her thumb to the mix. This added more fuel to Mrs. Howard's fire. The volume of her cries and mutterings increased as she began to wind her way to orgasmic bliss.

Tabi seemed to lock her lips on momma's clit. Mrs. Howard let out with a series of coos and small shrieks. Her loins were almost continually mashed against her daughters face.

"Oooooo, oooooo, oooooo, babygirl... that's it...Mommy is going to cum, Mommy is gonnnaaaaaa..." and cum she did.

Her body was continuously mashing upwards. Her hands were on the back of her daughter's head. Mrs. Howard's leg muscles locked up as the woman orgasmed. In waves of pleasure, the mother continued to shriek and mutter little words of encouragement to her daughter.

Tabi continued licking and sucking on her mother's clit until her mother started pushing her head away and muttering..." Enough, baby, stop, ooooh, baby, please stop."

Continued tongue lashing to momma's clit brought the woman to one more orgasm. This had to be the woman's most intense one yet as she shrieked at the wave of pleasure overtaking her again.

Coming down from her cloud, her entire body relaxed, muscles unclenching, and exhaustion taking over. Tabi sat up straight and shifted her body until she too was lying at the end of the couch, the other end from her mother.

Tabi had enjoyed her adventure in her mother's cunt. The daughter had momma's pussy fluids slathered all over face. And, Tabi's pussy was wet enough to drip out and puddle on the couch seat. Both women looked exhausted.

"Mrs. Howard, Tabi, that was an awesome performance," I exclaimed as I gave them a round of applause.

Both women tried to smile back at me. Tabi was more successful than her mother as Mrs. Howard looked to be too drained to even move.

"Tabi, as soon as your mother has some energy restored, it will be your turn to enjoy a woman's mouth on your pussy."

The two women lying, sprawled out, at opposite ends of the couch was a very enticing sight. While they were resting up for the next round, I fell to my knees between them. My fingers wanted to do some walking.

Mrs. Howard's mammoth tits needed further exploration. They were soft and spongy but with huge nipples poking out. I let my hands move and caress her boobs. Twisting her nipples made the woman groan. It was so hot to me when I lifted the tits up and tugged them side to side by her nipples.

Tiring of the titty play, I trailed my fingers down Mrs. Howard's body to her damp pussy. Sliding two fingers into her cunt, I was amazed at how wet the woman really was. To my surprise though, her pussy walls locked onto my invading fingers making it difficult to move them. Not impossible, just difficult. Mrs. Howard's cunt must have been extremely tight before her daughter ate her to so many climaxes.

While turning to her daughter, I licked Mrs. Howard's pussy juices from my finger. This woman tasted incredible.

Playing with Tabi was very similar to my play with her mother. But her tits felt different. Obviously not as huge as momma's boobs but extremely firm. Much firmer than her mother's tits. Fingers tweaking and pulling on nipples gave me some breast movement but not nearly as much as doing the same to Mrs. Howard.

I'm not going to say which set of tits I liked better. I was learning that I loved all tits. And asses too, for that matter. They may have looked and felt different but they were all lovely. And, this mother daughter duo had magnificent tits.

Much to my surprise Tabi's pussy was difficult to enter. From her ballbusting attitude and attachment to the school sports teams, I had always imagined her to be a slut. I had thought her pussy would have been well used by the school athletes. It seems I was wrong. She was no virgin mind you, just not as heavily used as I had imagined.

Sitting back down on the edge of my seat while licking my fingers clean of Tabi's pussy fluid, I spoke to her mom.

"Are you okay, Mrs. Howard? You looked like you really enjoyed your daughter licking your slit."

"I am wonderful," said Mrs. Howard from her position of languor. "That was just awesome. I never knew Tabi could eat pussy like that."

"Neither did I, Mom," said Tabi. "I liked your pussy. You tasted so creamy. You were so wet it was if I was sucking down a milk shake."

A milk shake! LOL. The girl was hilarious.

"Have you ever had a girl lick your pussy, Tabi," I asked.

"Not yet," she replied.

"Momma, are you ready to go down on your daughter?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm," she muttered as she pulled herself to her daughter's end of the couch.

"Come on, Mom!" exclaimed Tabi. "It's my turn now."

"Yes, Baby," said her mother getting to her knees between her daughter's spread legs.

Mrs. Howard wasted no time with foreplay. Her daughter's anxiousness was written on her face. Mrs. Howard pulled her daughter's pussy lips wide open, planting her own lips on her daughter's clit.

With the sudden onslaught of her mother's lips, the fully wound up Tabi, started letting out ooks and eeks immediately. This girl was already on the edge. Her mother continued sucking on Tabi's clit. She inserted two fingers into her daughter's cunt beginning to plunge them in and out.

I could see Tabi's body was simply tingling from the effects of her mother finger fucking her. Muscles were locking up, toes arched, nipples pointing straight upwards. It didn't take much to get this girl going.

As much as I was enjoying watching Tabi's body getting close to her first orgasm, my attention was grabbed by Mrs. Howard's heart shaped ass. Her tits might have been saggy and even flabby, but not her ass.

Mrs. Howard's ass looked to be well maintained by exercise. The skin was tight, her cheeks firm. She was wriggling her ass back and forth a little in time with her slurping at her daughter's pussy. I could see more pussy fluid leaking and running down her thighs.

Truth be told, I was so focussed on Mrs. Howard's ass that I lost sight of Tabi. I moved as close to the edge of my seat as I could without falling off again. Mrs. Howard was paying no attention to me. Her attention was fully devoted to her daughter's pussy and clit. Tabi's ooks and eeks were pretty much constant and growing in volume.

Mrs. Howard kept two fingers fucking into her daughter's pussy but moved her body upwards to be able to put her mouth on Tabi's tits. Eyes locked on her pussy, she seemed to be winking at me.

When Mrs. Howard arched her ass up again in order to return her tongue to daughter's pussy, I couldn't take it any longer. I was tired of just watching these two women pleasure each other. I wanted me some too.

On my knees, I moved my body closer to the mother until my hands were on her ass. My impatience was too much for me. I grabbed a pair of cheeks and inched my cockhead into position at the mother's opening to her pussy.

My aim was pretty good since I could feel my shaft beginning to slide between her pussy lips into the wet cavern between her thighs. As soon as I knew I was right there, I lunged forward rocketing my dick into the mother's cunt.

Mrs. Howard shrieked into her daughter's pussy. I slid back slowly until only my little head was in place. Then I rammed it in again. I could feel Mrs. Howard's cunt walls contracting and tightening around my hard dick. I pulled back before slamming in yet again.

Mrs. Howard shrieked again. Tabi shrieked out her announcement that she was cumming. Every time I slammed into her mother, Mrs. Howard's mouth would be mashed against her daughter's pussy. And she would yell. And Tabi would yell. Hell, even I would yell.

Tabi climaxed.

Mrs. Howard climaxed.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming right now," I yelled and I climaxed too.

I must have spurted a half dozen ropes of my sperm into Mrs. Howard's cunt. I felt like my balls were churning out a lifetime supply of my cum into the pussy clamped down on my dick.

Finally, the noise began to abate. All three of us lay back recuperating.

"Are you going to do me now, Ricky?" asked Tabi.

"I just need to rest up a little, Tabi. Then it will be our turn."

While laying there, something crossed my mind.

"Mrs. Howard, has your husband the pastor been with any of the women in the congregation sexually?"

She hesitated before answering me. "Yes, unfortunately."

" Just the older women? Or the younger girls? Or both?"

"Both," she said.

"Hmmm..." I said.

"Hmmm..." the djinn echoed back at me.

Thanks for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave your comments. I appreciate the feedback, good or bad. Also, please take a moment to vote. Thanks again.

12