All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 08'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Love it

This story is so very hot n sexy I hope you keep going but perhaps don't introduce any more new characters. It gets too hard to keep track of them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Continue

Build up an incestuous harem of women who fuck their family members. Have his second mother fuck his best friend, along with her daughter/his best friend's sister. Then have him share his mom with his best friend, by double penetrating & spit roasting both of their moms and his friend's sister, then the 2 Howard women, the slutty teacher & cheerleader, as well as the woman who sold him the ring & her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great atory

Really liked it should add a hot busty policewoman who stopped him for running a stop sign with mom in car exciting!!!

Carpenter91Carpenter91almost 5 years ago
Very interesting!

I found your twist to be amazing ! I look forward to reading what happens next!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Everyone, thanks for the compliments and the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
New direction.

I really like the direction you took. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please

I love this story and I there's more, although I wish he'd fuck and cum inside the girls too. Maybe Maya can be next and as she's building up to her climax she starts begging for him to cum inside her and give her his baby. And maybe within a week all the women he's cum inside of start telling him that they're pregnant to the uproarious laughter of the Djinn. And maybe his recently divorced Aunt comes to visit with her daughters (recently pregnant to their father who's in jail for rape) and decides to buy the empty house behind theirs after he fucks them all.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I loved the direction the story took. Having the husband be a cuck is one of my kinks. I think that the dijiin should make the pastor confess his transgressions on Sunday in front of his whole congregation. The parents of the underage girls he targeted could then beat the crap out of him before tossing him in jail where he could start his new life as a cocksucker. The Howard women could then move in with Ricky and his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

You rock! The story, direction, new character additions, and plot twists have had me hooked since Chapter 1. Thanks for the great story!

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

This story was AWESOME!!!!! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES