The Ring of Truth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabi was really into this. She was beginning to moan her sexual excitement in time with her dragging her awesomely tight pussy up my fully rooted cock. I took her mother's hand from her tit, placing it lower down. Julia caught on immediately, sliding her fingers to her daughter's clit.

With my cock inside her, fucking her, and her mother's fingers massaging her clit, Tabi's moans changed to little shrieks. Her ooks and eeks grew louder and louder completely filling the room.

"I'm fucking your daughter, Pastor, just like she was one of the harlots from the scriptures you pretend are so important. My cock is not the first one in her pussy either. She loves being fucked, Pastor."

The looks on the father's face were revolving in a cyclical manner. From anger to humiliation to lust. Over and over again.

"I'm going to cum soon, Tabi. Will you be able to come with me?"

"Yesss, yesss, yesss, Ricky!"

I whispered into her mother's ear.

She moved her face away from mine down to her daughter's pussy while continuing to stimulate Tabi's clit. My hands were mauling her daughter's luscious DD's.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I announced.

"Yesss, ohhhh yes, yesss," screamed out Tabi.

I could feel her pussy clasping even harder onto my cock. Tabi lifted her head facing the ceiling, continuing to scream out her orgasm. I did my very best to hold back my own cum.

As Tabi began to come down from her climax, her pussy released its hold on my cock, and Julia pulled my dick out of her daughter's cunt. With a firm grasp on it, she aimed my dick at her face. I couldn't hold back any longer and let my semen fly.

The Pastor looked horrified as my cum began to splatter all across his wife's face. I shot rope after rope of semen wherever she directed it. In moments, my huge load had covered her eyes, her cheeks, and her tits. Julia kept milking my dick until I had nothing left inside me.

"Momma," cried out Tabi. "That was for me! It was mine."

"It's okay, Tabi, I told your mother to do that. Don't worry, you'll get your load soon enough. You didn't think I was going to fuck your sweet pussy just once, did you? Why don't you lick my cum from your mother?"

Tabi pulled herself up and off of my now only semi hard prick. I stood up in order to let her get full access to her mother's body. She chose a sixty nine position for them. Wasting no time, she slid her pussy over her mother's mouth while beginning to lick my cum from Julia's tits.

Simply standing there watching the mother daughter duo, I reached down to caress Tabi's ever so sexy ass. My palms travelled her cheeks, my fingers slid up and down the cleft of her bum, making little side trips to poke her still wet pussy.

"Isn't this a beautiful sight, Pastor? Your wife. Your daughter. Enjoying themselves sexually while you watch. The father let out what almost sounded like a growl. Checking to see if he was responding, I saw that his cock was still soft. Kind of small for that matter as well.

I was startled for a moment by a hand cupping my balls and a mouth on my dick. Ahhh, Mom was helping me out. In a matter of mere moments, Mom had me hard again, allowing her to truly go to work.

I'm not sure if she felt some sort of competition with the Howard women, especially Tabi, but Mom seemed determined to give me a champion blowjob as well. She was raining kisses all over my re-hardened dick. Her tongue and her lips were all over my shaft. I love my Mom.

"Pastor Howard, would my mother have been one of your congregational targets? Did you ever imagine her like this in front of you?"

How could he say no? How could anyone ever look at my mother and not want to see her naked at their feet? How could anyone not want her hand stroking their cock while she mouthed their balls. The pastor couldn't.

I moved back slightly so I was leaning back on the couch. Mom followed me on her knees, not letting go of my cock. I was still running my hands and fingers all across Tabi's sexy bum.

The two women seemed to be both approaching another orgasm. My fingers felt a river of womanly fluids dripping from Tabi's pussy. I stretched my arm far enough to feel her mother's wet cunt as well.

They were letting out eeks and ooks of ever increasing volume. I wanted to cum with them. I had my mother lean over the arm of the side chair. Taking her from behind, I slid my cock into my mother's cunt.

I could still see and hear the mother and daughter on the couch. I could see the pastor's face so red I wondered if he was going to have a stroke.

Just as the two women in the sixty nine began to scream out their climaxes, I felt my Mom's cunt locking down on my cock indicating she was going to cum as well. I continued pushing into her extremely wet pussy as strongly and quickly as I could.

And, as soon as all three women's shrieks announced they were all cumming, I let go my load into my mother. I could feel her pussy clamping down on my cock and releasing it. She was milking every last vestige of my cum from my cock.

For a minute or so, no one moved. We were all too busy catching our collective breath. I swung around in order to collapse on the armchair. My legs were fully widespread allowing Mom to sit on my lap. Julia was still out of it. Tabi seemed to have recuperated very quickly. I asked her to come over in order to clean my now soft dick and thighs.

"Well, Pastor," I began, "was this everything you hoped for on a Sunday afternoon?"

Finally having found his voice, or perhaps the djinn having released his mental restraints, he replied, "You fucking cocksucker!"

"I definitely am not a cocksucker, Pastor, but you could be."

About to shout out another crude response, the words I said seemed to have soaked into his head. The djinn laughed uproariously.

"Pastor, before you say something stupid, you should leave. Get dressed and go home. I will see you in your office tomorrow right after school. Your women will be staying here tonight."

And he gathered up his clothes, donned them, and left muttering obscenities and curses under his breath.

As I said, this story went in a completely different direction in this chapter than I had originally intended. I hope you enjoyed reading it because I'm not sure I can turn it back now. Please give me your feedback. Let me know what you think of this story now. Comments and votes are all the feedback I can receive. Thanks.

12