All Comments on 'The Ring of Truth Ch. 09'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 5 years ago

I've loved the series so far and this chapter was hot as well. Even though I understand why it was submitted as such, the fact that there really wasn't any incest going on in this chapter, I think that it would have been better if it had been submitted in the Lesbian category. Looking forward to the Pastor getting his just rewards next chapter!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
You're right.

I submitted this as incest without really thinking about it. At one point, I was going to bring Tabi into the chapter but decided not to. Sorry if you or anyone was disappointed.

hatrockhatrockalmost 5 years ago
Hot as hell

Very well written and all the scenes well described easy to visualize in my mind made me extra horny thanks well done

ThitabeThitabealmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I love the direction that this story is going and I look forward to reading the rest of the story as it is posted. I would love to see just what all the ring can do as it is called the Ring of Truth, it would be interesting to see how it can effect others and to what extent.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 5 years ago
One of the best

This prolific writer consistently gives us the best of pornographic fiction and this, in my mind, is high praise. This series like most of his previous contributions rate 5* and more were it possible.

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Hatrock and Thitabe

I'm glad you are enjoying my story even though I misclassified it.

Although I wrote the first chapter and titled it back in 2017, I think the truth still rings true. We have now seen it deliver the truth about the Pastor. We have also discussed some truths with women.

This is not the story I intended writing but after dealing with "Out of the Whiteness", I wanted a more benign experience with our hero. I think this guy is much more likable and I am enjoying writing his tale much more. Once the next chapter is published, it will be the longest storyline I have written. And, I haven't become bored with Rick and his mother yet. That leaves many more truths to come.

Thanks for the comments and the praise.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
I love this story!

This chapter was fun, though I believe that Pastor could have been dealt with in this chapter. I'm gathering that you have more plans for him... Thank you!

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
TSreader

Thanks for reading and commenting on my story. The Pastor's punishment didn't fit in here because of the activities of the two women. I don't like to rush things. There was enough going on in this chapter. But the Pastor will be punished. Thanks for the compliment.

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
TS Reader

Thanks for reading and enjoying the story. I did not want to deal with the Pastor in this chapter as I felt more emotional torture was deserved. Also, there was enough happening in this chapter to keep me and the reader satisfied. But, the pastor will receive his just desserts soon enough.

9730baldsanta9730baldsantaalmost 5 years ago
Great Story

Very enjoyable. Please continue not only the punishment but all the other adventures. So many women and girls to take advantage of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES