The Ring of Truth Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no response except for the djinn's laughter.

And, there we were. Priscilla's body locked up in a spasm as she shrieked her orgasm at high volume. In a moment, the girl squirted all over drenching Mrs. Howard's arms and lower body. OMG, a squirter!

"I know you didn't make her squirt like your wife has, Pastor!" I exclaimed.

Unable to tear his eyes away from the two women, the Pastor groaned out his frustration. Both the djinn and I laughed our asses off at him.

Priscilla took only a moment to catch her breath before throwing herself to her knees. She impatiently shoved the Pastor's wife's legs apart before thrusting her tongue into the wet twat facing her.

I could see her head moving up and down but I could only imagine her tongue licking Mrs. Howard's pussy from bottom to top and back again. The look on Mrs. Howard's face told me she was really digging the young assistant Pastor going down on her.

Priscilla moved her index finger on one hand to what could only have been Mrs. Howard's clit. The other hand travelled up her body to those glorious tits of hers. The assistant Pastor seemed to have no difficulty keeping things together for her tri-level assault on the Pastor's wife.

Mrs. Howard was chiming her agreement with my assessment of the younger woman's lesbian attack by beginning to groan, emitting small eeks and ooks. The Pastor's wife used one hand to direct the lesbian's hands fondling her tits in order to focus Priscilla's attention on her nipples.

With her other hand, she pulled Priscilla's face even tighter against her pussy. All of this action definitely had my cock's attention. It was so hard from watching the two women, it was aching. I could feel the spunk churning in my balls. I was not sure at this point how much longer my masturbation session could go without the inevitable climax.

Mrs. Howard was increasing her volume, her shrieks were growing louder. The Pastor himself was still locked on to this lesbian endeavor.

"Good stuff, isn't it, Pastor," I goaded him.

"Don't you wish you had thought to bring these two together so you could share?"

Once again, the Pastor was so red in the face that I was concerned he might stroke out. The devilish djinn found this to be humorous.

"Maybe Priscilla might have been a willing participant in a threesome with you and your wife," I said.

"Maybe you wouldn't have had to force her. But, no, you were too selfish to think of something like that."

More chortling from the djinn.

With my hand choking off the head of my staff, I returned my focus to the two women and their lesbian activities. Based on Mrs. Howard's almost deafening shrieks, it was obvious to all listening this was not Priscilla's first lesbian encounter.

Still pinching Mrs. Howard's nipples alternately, Priscilla tugged them from side to side as far as her arm would reach. Mrs. Howard had the woman's face shoved so tightly against her pussy, I had no idea how Priscilla was breathing. She had to be great at holding her breath.

There was no doubt in my mind that Mrs. Howard was going to explode soon. I caught her looking at me and my dick in hand. She tried to smile at me but the other feelings she was enjoying were far too intense to allow it.

"Mrs. Howard, I am going to cum when you do!" I exclaimed.

The Pastor's wife shook her head negatively very vigorously. I was not sure if she meant for me to hold off my ejaculation or something Priscilla was doing to her. In case it was meant for me, I clamped down on my cock as hard as I could in order to keep my semen where it belonged. Belonged? Maybe not the right word. LOL.

Priscilla was making sure I did not have to hold back much longer though. She had Mrs. Howard's body spasming as she announced at high volume that she was going to climax soon.

And orgasm she did. Mrs. Howard shrieked her way into a full blown orgasm, her legs tightening around the young woman licking her pussy. The shrieking lasted at least three or four minutes with Priscilla not giving up what she was doing.

"Pastor, have you ever made your wife orgasm like that?"

He let out something that sounded like a mix of the words "No" and "Arrrghhhhh".

The djinn was loving it.

In minutes, Mrs. Howard came down from her high. Her legs unlocked allowing Priscilla to finally come up for air. The lesbian was covered in her partner's fluids. She was breathing deeply while licking her lips.

Mrs. Howard leaned over close to the woman's ear. She seemed to gasp something I could not hear to Priscilla.

Priscilla tensed up for a moment before looking over to me. She shook her head indicating her reluctance to comply. Mrs. Howard whispered something more in the lesbian's ear. Finally, Priscilla nodded and crawled the short distance to me. I was wordless, wondering what was about to happen.

"Mrs. Howard would like you to lick my face clean of her juices," she said as she moved her face upwards and close to me.

Who was I to argue? Keeping my dick clamped as if it were in a vise, I leaned into the assistant Pastor, and began to lick the fluids as I was instructed. Mrs. Howard had let out so much fluid. I would have known it was hers even if I had not been watching. Her taste was earthy, tangy, and reminiscent of the floral douche she used.

Soon, I had the lesbian's face cleaned everywhere except for her lips. I moved my lips to hers. I started simply enough by licking the fluid off her lips with my tongue. Priscilla must have been enjoying what I was doing as soon enough I felt her tongue against my lips. What started as a cleaning became a full on make out session.

I enjoyed the lesbian's tongue in my mouth as our two tongues swirled around each other. Priscilla put her arms around my shoulders as she leaned in even closer to keep kissing me. The girl was a great kisser. We continued to make out.

It was not long before a hand slapped mine away from my achingly hard cock. OMG, I thought, the lesbian chick likes cock!

We continued to make out while her hand was wrapped around my dick. Without any warning the hand was replaced with a mouth. Since Priscilla's tongue was still in my mouth, I knew it had to be Mrs. Howard.

The Pastor's wife deepthroated me a few times before my cum began to surge free. The Pastor's wife backed off until only my little head was between her teeth. And, I blew my load. Rope after rope of cum exploded from my cock.

Mrs. Howard was doing her best to swallow it all but I could not see how she could accomplish that task. There was just too much of me for her to contain. She must have been letting it dribble down her chin to her chest. Finally, I was drained.

I had to stop kissing the younger of the two women in order to catch my breath. I leaned back. Looking down I could see that Mrs. Howard was covered in my cum as she leaned back, arms holding her up, to catch her own breath.

Our sexy lesbian moved in on the older woman wordlessly. She leaned in, beginning to kiss Mrs. Howard's lips. The kisses became deep, passionate soul kisses. I had to smile as I watched the intensity of their kisses wash over their faces.

Amazingly, Priscilla moved her mouth away from Mrs. Howard's lips. I was surprised when instead, she began to lick my cum from the older woman's face, neck, and down to Mrs. Howard's chest.

I did not know lesbians would like the taste of male cum. I thought it would have been in the first chapter of the lesbian handbook. Wow!

Of course, the djinn was laughing his ass off again.

Eventually, all three of us were lying relaxed on the floor and in the two chairs. Having caught our breaths, it was time for the next installment of the Pastor's drama.

"Okay, you bastard, I want you to tell us the names of all the underage girls you raped so we can get you punished for the crimes."

I hope you enjoyed this latest chapter of my story. Rest assured, the Pastor will be punished for his crimes starting in the next chapter.

I have enjoyed reading all the comments in the past two chapters. I gained a few ideas from the suggestions made. Please keep up the comments.

Lastly, the votes indicate that this story line is being well received. Thank you all.

12