The Ring - The Belt of Osiris Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex uncovers more secrets.
4.9k words
4.49
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/14/2024
Created 08/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers

Author's Note: The following story is a work of fiction. It contains scenes of incest, mind control, watersports, lesbianism and breeding. All persons are over the age of 18.

This is part 2 of a 3 part story.

****

Alex and Rebecca needed answers.

They stood naked in their bedroom. They were side by side and holding hands. And as one they closed their eyes.

The couple hurtled through space and time into the past. This wasn't anything new to them so, they weren't shocked when they appeared before the 15 foot tall Gods of Egypt.

Anubis addressed them first..."Alex and Rebecca, what do we owe the pleasure of your impromptu visit." He said in his low deep voice.

"Hello again Anubis, Isis, Osiris and Horus. We come to you with questions and hope that you will be gracious and answer us the best that you can.

We are getting close to acquiring the Belt of Osiris. Now you may think that we should be addressing our questions to him, but this is not about the belt. This is about something that we weren't aware of.

Does the name Ashira mean anything to you?" I asked the God.

Anubis shook his head side to side. Steam rose out of his ears and he showed his sharp canines to us. His muscles bulged and Isis grabbed his arm to calm him.

"Ashira was my most trusted adviser for a millenia until she drugged me one night and stole several rings in my possession." He told us.

"I see. Do these rings hold any power?" I asked him.

"Yes. The ring of Set enables the wearer to see into the future. The ring of Skull enables the wearer to raise the dead. The third ring is the ring of Sikh and enables the wearer to augment reality.

But they are insignificant compared to the jewelry that you and Rebecca possess!" Anubis said heatedly.

"I apologize for inquiring my Lord, but it has come to our attention that an archaeologist from one of our research teams may be in possession of one of those three rings. Is there anymore that you can share with us about these rings." Rebecca asked in a pleading tone.

Isis smiled. "You must forgive Anubis for what he is experiencing. We were to be wed to one another when Ashira betrayed him and severed his fingers to gain access to the rings. (We saw that 3 of his fingers were missing from his hands.)

As you already know with the jewelry in your possession, that there is a toll that the wearer must bear while wearing it. And if the wearer possesses more than one piece of jewelry like you and Alex do, the price goes up and the demands on the body are even greater.

The rings of Set, Skull, and Sikh all have a base desire of carnal lust that makes the wearer greedy for sex. You then add in an additional desire of a constant need to feed on the love juices of anyone who possesses the ring of Set; a desire to manipulate and control people with the ring of Sikh; and a desire to engage in necrophilia with the ring of Skull."

I looked at Rebecca and she looked at me. We now had an idea of what ring either Kay or Amanda had in their possession. The ring of Set.

"They have the ring of Set. It makes sense now and why they have been one step ahead of us this entire time." I told the Gods bitterly.

The Gods were unusually quiet when they heard this revelation from me.

"Isis, is it possible that Ashira is still alive after all these years?" Rebecca asked the Goddess.

"No. No human can survive without help from one of us." She replied.

Horus shook his head before addressing us.

"That's not entirely accurate Isis. The ring of Skull would enable the wearer to keep on living although feasting on the dead remains of those around you is not what I would call living. She could still be a threat so you need to tread carefully." Horus told us.

And with that, we left their presence.

****

"Did you see the size of Horus's cock? Holy fucking Christ it was big! And it was leaking cum. I was so horny being so near to him my king!" Rebecca stated absentmindedly.

I looked at her and spat, "So now you want to fuck him I suppose!"

"Yessss. Oh god YESS, my king! I would fuck him senseless! All that cum in his huge balls would be mine, mine, MINE!!!" She quipped.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" I raged at her.

I stormed out of the room and immediately teleported to the Lesbian bar, Catcalls, in Sandy Springs Georgia.

I was totally naked as I walked into the bar and every woman in the place began to remove her clothes. They couldn't help themselves. The pheromones were so strong that I was producing compelled them to offer their bodies to me.

My cock responded immediately and grew long and thick.

A gorgeous blonde took my cock in her mouth and sucked it for all she was worth, but my dick kept growing and lengthening and soon became too big for her mouth. I pulled her up and slammed my dick into her pussy.

"AARRGGHH!!!" She cried out in pain.

I grabbed her hips and fucked her savagely and filled her full of cum. I barely even felt the orgasm that spilled from me but knew immediately that she was going to be pregnant.

I pulled out and slammed my dick in another woman. A tall brunette with dd's. I fucked her savagely all while my dick spewed semen.

Another brunette took her place and then another and another.

My lust couldn't be contained. The sperm ejaculated from my dick endlessly. It was making a huge slippery mess.

I was losing control when I heard something faint in my mind..."alex..."

I was enraged and slammed my dick in a petite Asian.

"...alex...come back to me..." The voice called to me as though from far away.

I fucked another blonde and then another and another.

"ALEX!!!" Rebecca shouted my name.

"Rebecca?" I answered.

I fucked woman after woman. My hate grew bigger and badder with every pussy that I slammed my dick into. My cum spraying everywhere.

"COME BACK TO ME MY KING!!!" Rebecca pleaded.

"YOU left me! I wasn't good enough for you and you left me! YOU LEFT ME!!!" I raged.

"I was wrong my king. Please forgive me and come back to me!" Rebecca begged.

"NOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed at her.

I slammed my dick into pussy after pussy. The place was littered with naked women filled with cum. Their cunts were gaping holes.

"Come back to me! COME BACK TO ME!!!" A searing pain entered my mind.

And suddenly I was in her arms and driving my 20 inch cock deep inside her cunt.

"JESUS FUCK!!!" She cursed in pain.

I rammed my soda can thick dick inside her repeatedly. My need intensified and as it did my cock grew even longer and thicker with every thrust.

"MORE!!! YOU LEFT ME!!! YOU LEFT ME!!! MEEEEEE!!!!" I bellowed angrily.

Rebecca held on for dear life as I ruined her pussy. The rage in me intensified and Rebecca began to lose consciousness.

"I'M GONNA CUM YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" I shouted.

Lust, unlike anything I ever experienced before made me near mad with desire.

"Yes, fuck me my king! Fuck me and cum in me!" Rebecca replied as pain unlike anything she ever experienced began to tear the walls of her vagina.

I barely even recognized her voice as my passion grew deeper.

Her body seized up in orgasm and her cunt squeezed my 24 inch cock like a vise as I jack hammered it in and out of her gash at a blinding pace.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!" Rebecca cried out as I drove my dick in deep one last time and came, hard.

"FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!" I bellowed and arched my back like some kind of enraged animal.

Huge globs of sperm shot out of my cock and flooded Rebecca's bucket cunt. Her body jerked with every ejaculation from my dick.

My cock slipped out of her body and sent a pint of semen all over her face, neck and tits with every spurt. It was thoroughly disgusting, but my wife and queen took it in stride as my monstrous cock finally laid between her massive breasts.

My cock oozed cum in several mini spurts as I came off of my high and each one was absorbed into her skin wherever they landed.

****

We watched as her body absorbed the sperm I coated her with, almost as if it wasn't even there. My cock shrank down to a measly 8 inches while her pussy reformed and became beautiful once again.

Rebecca hugged me to her or tried to, but I was still pissed off at her. I got off the bed and walked down the hall to the bathroom and started the shower.

A few minutes later, Rebecca walked in and joined me and hugged me again. She began to cry and sobbed deeply and asked for my forgiveness. I was pissed that she no longer wanted me and rage filled me. I cursed and smacked the tile hard with my hands. I swung my fists and tore them up as the tile broke and shards entered my hands. There was a lot of blood as I continued to pound the walls. My rage growing by the second.

"Alex! Please stop! Please stop!" She hugged me and wept bitter tears.

The rage left me and as it did, my body healed. My hands disgorged the chunks of tile from my skin and the blood washed down the drain.

After we got out and dried off she looked at me and said, "I now know that I can't joke with you when it comes to sex my king. I am sorry and will never do it again."

I just nodded my head and held her close to me as she wept again.

****

Rebecca helped me get dressed for the next adventure.

"You seem distant my king." Rebecca said.

"I'm just thinking about the next part of this journey." I lied.

"No, you're not Alex. I created a rift between us, didn't I." She said quietly.

"You did Rebecca. You can't toy with my emotions and then expect me to be unchanged. You have no idea the heavy toll this cock ring of Horus has on me. It takes every ounce of strength to keep from violating your pussy every second of every day. Is that what you want?" I asked her.

"No Alex, I don't. I had no idea about that side of you and I am sorry for pushing your buttons." She told me. Tears flowed down her cheeks.

I pulled her close and we kissed and I felt her nipples harden against my pecs. My dick stirred and Rebecca unzipped my pants. She took out my cock and stroked it hard before going down on it.

"Yes wife. Suck me!" I groaned out loud.

Rebecca swirled her tongue all around my thick shaft and tried to insert her tongue in my pee hole. She then fluttered her tongue under my crown and brought me quickly to the edge of orgasm.

She sensed my urgent need to cum and rather than back off, she took my cock all the way down her throat.

I grasped her head as my orgasm was upon me.

"YESSSS FUCK!!! DRINK IT!!" I groaned.

My cock throbbed with every spurt of cum that rocketed out of my dick.

I then released my hold on her face and she removed her mouth and kissed the head before slipping it back in my pants and zipping me up again.

Rebecca smiled up at me.

"That should take care of things until you return my king." She said right before I vanished.

****

I was back outside of the cave in Arizona.

I walked in the opening and came to the table with the maps on it. I looked at what the research team had uncovered and read through their notes and scribbles.

I inserted my ear plugs and used my mind to turn off my fear and pheromone receptors. I then reached out with my mind and heard faint echoes from deep within the caves. Some of those echoes sounded like moaning and my dick lengthened down my right thigh. It made me wonder if members of the research team were engaged in some sexual behavior again.

I turned on my headlamp and walked into the cave. I followed the path that was lit every so often with fluorescent tubes of pink that littered the floor.

I came to the staircase and went down the dozen steps where it ended in a large square floor. I noted the markings in chalk along the walls and as I was looking closely at one of the writings a sharp screech entered my mind.

"Betrayer!" The voice screamed.

I was suddenly gripped with a pounding headache and all my thoughts became scrambled.

"...alex...alex...alex...ALEX...alex...alex...ALEX...ALEX...ALEX!!!" Who or what called my name I couldn't determine. It was all so strange and I felt bile enter my throat seconds before I vomited on the floor.

"Alex, are you okay? My king, talk to me." Rebecca called in my mind.

"I'm fine Rebecca. I just threw up is all. My head feels weird though." I told her.

It was then that I opened my eyes and saw other small puddles of vomit along the floor of the slab I was standing on.

I turned on my head light and I saw the word, "Ashira!" Written in chalk.

I followed the line of chalk to a diamond glyph on the wall.

"Press it my king." I heard Rebecca tell me.

Alright, here goes nothing. I thought mildly.

I pressed the symbol and beside it, a circle illuminated. I depressed it and the slab of wall beside it retracted into the stone with a grating sound.

"Go my king, quickly before it close..." Rebecca's voice was suddenly cut off as the stone door retracted back into the wall.

The pathway was not designed for someone of my height and stature. I moved along the narrow corridor. If it was any more narrow I might have gotten stuck in here and a sudden panic filled my mind.

"Good." An evil sounding voice echoed in my head.

I saw an opening ahead about 20 feet, but as I got closer to it, the way narrowed even more. It was all I could do to squeeze through the opening to the other side.

There looked like a great white sheet hanging from the wall and ceiling and as I made my way through it, I suddenly discovered large spiders the size of my hands crawling on me. I shook them off and continued forward. I looked down and saw the floor littered with snakes of all shapes and sizes.

"It's all in your head." I told myself.

I closed my eyes and shook my head and goosebumps rose the hairs on my arms.

"Good." The evil voice echoed in my mind again.

When I opened my eyes, the path was clear both forward and back. I inched my way front again and came to the first researcher laying on the floor. She was without any clothes and thought it might have been another illusion. I bent down and found that she had no pulse. She was dead.

The light from my headlamp illuminated the path ahead of me. The floor looked like smooth glass, but it was a black obsidian stone floor. It could have been water for all I knew.

Every few steps I had to step over another dead and naked researcher. The face and mouth especially was in a grotesque shape. Fluids leaked from their vaginas and anuses.

My light shone upon Joan Henry. She was naked and fisting her pussy and ass simultaneously with each hand.

She looked up at me and a feral grin shone on her face. All of her teeth were missing and there were bruises all over her arms and breasts.

"Please help me!" A wisp of a dying thought entered my mind.

Her body twisted at an unnatural angle and I heard her spine snap in several places and she died instantly.

I looked up and saw 3 researchers on the dais, 20 feet ahead.

I barely recognized the 3 women because they were covered in blood and were howling like crazed animals.

Above them descended a monstrous black widow spider.

Chills ran up my spine and all the hair rose on my arms and legs.

"Sooo, ahhhh, yessss!" A voice seared into my skull.

The pain was unlike anything I ever felt before.

"Aleeexxxx!" It said my name.

My cock stirred.

"Hmmm, not so easily controlled I see. These poor little vermin were no match for the lust coursing in my veins. For millenia I have sat and watched and waited." It revealed to me.

I wondered if this was the same cave that Amanda had found. I was about to find out.

"Amandaaaa. I know no Amandaaaa. No one has disturbed my slumber for thousands of years." It hissed.

I saw movement on the dais. An image had been invisible to me before. It had the shape of a woman and right before my eyes, I watched as one of the researchers began to contort as if she were being manipulated by some unknown force. Her body crumpled in on itself before being tossed over the side.

The entity or woman sitting there took on a more real form.

I took a few steps closer to the dais.

Was the spider even real? How could something so large remain alive for millenia?

I kept inching closer and closer to the entity on the dais.

I saw that it was feeding on the researcher Kate Wynn. The beautiful brunette with the perfect breasts. She fucked me with wild abandon back in the office. She was but a shell of her former self. Her life force all but gone as the being before me slid it's long thick phallus into her all but used up pussy.

The being made eye contact with me and I saw into the depths of it's soul. Such hate and loathing. I also saw great despair and a constant need to feed on the dead. A lust so deformed that I actually pitied it because it needed to constantly feed on the dead remains of a person.

Kate's life force was also sucked out of it before being tossed over the side where thousands of dead bodies lay.

The being smiled, but it wasn't full of joy and myrrh. It was sad.

It grasped the side of the dais and that's when I saw the rings on it's fingers.

My mouth was dry and I needed to swallow several times before finding my voice.

"Do you know about the Belt?" I asked it.

The being rose up to it's feet. It towered over me. Perhaps 8 or 9 feet tall. The being had breasts and a large hanging cock that leaked a nasty smelling yellow fluid.

"The Belt of Osiris is what you seek." It said in my mind.

"Yes! Where can I find it?" I asked the being.

"That is what you ask as your last dying thought? You don't see that your end has come?" The being screeched in my skull.

The being grabbed it's cock and stroked it and more of that nasty yellow fluid oozed from the opening and flowed down along the shaft. It grew long and hard and looked like a serpent with teeth.

"Yes! Tell me please!" I begged.

The being seemed absorbed with the phallus it was now holding with both hands.

"The Belt of Osiris is in the mountains of Tibet. The Himalayas. Specifically Mount Kailash, 18 thousand feet up on the eastern side there is a door of gold." It told me.

I felt my mind being drawn to the entity. My face inches from the wet opening of the thing's oozing cock. I saw it stretch out it's hand to me.

What the being failed to see until it was too late was the 2 foot long samurai sword I had concealed in my left hand. I brought it up and slashed through the hand and cock in one quick motion.

The giant spider vanished as the being howled in great agony before crumbing to dust right at my feet.

I bent down and picked up the rings and put them in one of my cargo pants pockets.

I took out several vials of semen from my pockets and poured the contents of one in the mouth of Malory Jenkins who was laying at the foot of the dais. She revived instantly and looked at me with such adoration for saving her life.

We retraced my steps and found Joan Henry and did the same for her. She too was restored miraculously as well as Janet Lee and Abby King.

The 5 of us made our way out of the crypt. It was a slow process, but once the 5 of us were back in the cave and away from the obsidian stone, I was able to teleport us back to Rebecca.

****

I told the story to Rebecca.

She helped the other women into beds beside Sara Fields whom was still recovering.

I was so overcome with lust that I took Rebecca right then and there. What could she do except to remove her clothes and hang on for the ride as I ravaged her body repeatedly. I fucked all her holes and rather than fill her cunt with my copious seed I ejaculated my sperm all over Sara Fields.

We read Sara's thoughts, "I'm a lesbian and have been my entire life, but I also have a need that needs to be filled. I am incredibly attracted to Alex and his gorgeous wife Rebecca. I must lick her pussy and feel Alex's cock deep inside my cunt."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,729 Followers
12