The Ring - The Belt of Osiris Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was the first to be revived and joined Rebecca and I. Together they stroked, sucked and fucked my dick. The gorgeous blonde rode my cock to 3 orgasms until I unleashed another torrent of sperm all over the 4 researchers laying in their beds.

My sperm healed each woman as it absorbed into their skin upon contact.

The women woke from their horrific ordeal and joined in. An orgy ensued and I began cumming even more. My cock grew longer and thicker with every orgasm.

I grabbed my dick and hosed down the females before me. Huge globs of sperm shot all over these women.

I sat down to catch my breath when I heard a faint echo in my mind.

"Please...please forgive us!"

I caught Rebecca's eye then as her face drew out of Janet's wet pussy. Her chin dripping with Janet's nectar.

"Claire and Pat my King. Perhaps it's time that you forgave them for their insolence?" She said to my mind.

"You think I should show them some mercy then?" I asked her.

"I do my King." Rebecca replied in my mind while her face was buried in Joan Henry's sloppy wet pussy.

"And when they act out again?" I asked her mind.

"They won't my King. Not after I spend some quality time as only a Queen of my power can." Rebecca responded as Joan suddenly cried out in orgasm.

I got to my feet and put on some clothes.

I teleported to the Turkish prison where I left Claire and Pat.

****

I made myself invisible as I wandered throughout the prison.

The place was filthy and stunk of sweat.

I happened upon the women. Their bodies were bruised and beaten. They were dirty and had dried cum on their faces, tits and thighs where multiple men violated them in every way possible.

Claire was being gang fucked by three beefy fellows. She sobbed through the ordeal as each one ejaculated in her anus, mouth and pussy.

There was a line of men waiting for their turn with her.

Patricia was across from her. She too had cum all over her body and her breasts were all bruised. A line of men stood ready to fuck her senseless.

I entered their minds at the same time. "You two look quite the mess."

"Alex? Is that really you?" Claire sobbed in her mind.

"It is. Have you had enough or do you want me to wait another few days for your attitude to change?" I asked them.

"WHAT!!! GOD NO!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!" Claire screamed.

"And you Pat. Have you had enough fun yet?" I laughed.

"I'M SORRY TOO ALEX!!!" She sobbed.

"You do realize that you owe me, BIG TIME!!! And if you ever act out again, I will bring you back here to live out your lives." I told them.

Both women sobbed uncontrollably. There were no words spoken.

I took a hand from each woman and we teleported back to the room where Rebecca was.

Rebecca looked at the dirty, filthy women.

"The two of you have been given a reprieve. I suggest that you obey without question. Alex is my King and what he says goes. No questions asked. You are going to watch as he takes me and fucks me and after he fills my cunt with his sperm, you two sluts are going to take turns eating the fresh creampie out of my pussy." Rebecca said and let that sink in.

Sara Fields walked over and stood above the two filthy women.

"Sara here was also once a lesbian like yourselves. She was on deaths door when Alex found her." Rebecca told the pair.

"I never thought that I would be saying this, but Alex healed me with his cum. You would think that I should be disgusted by the fact, but I am not. I am forever grateful. Now you two can choose to stay as you are. You've been violated by multiple men. You probably both have VD or even HIV or even gonorrhea. So my suggestion is simple. Do as Rebecca asks and watch as your bodies heal to your former beauty or don't and live in pain and agony for what remains of your pitiful lives." Sara told them.

They looked at Rebecca and I as we fucked. They cringed when they saw me fuck my wife savagely with my 11 inch cock.

"OH JESUS I'M CUMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Rebecca cried out as she gripped my biceps.

"FUCCCCKKKK!!!" I grunted as I unleashed huge globs of sperm in Rebecca's cunt.

I pulled out and Sara got down on her knees before me. She licked the length of my dick and cleaned Rebecca's milky juices from my dick before slurping the cum from my shaft.

My semen began to drip out of Rebecca's gaping pussy.

Claire crawled over to her and slurped out a mouthful of sperm. She then looked over at Pat and said, "It's actually pretty tasty."

Pat watched as color returned to her best friend's face and neck. The bruises cleared up along her rib cage and breasts.

Pat slurped out a mouthful of semen and swallowed it.

They took turns eating my fresh creampie until there was nothing left to eat.

Rebecca got to her feet and led the pair to the shower. There was still some deep hurt and rebellion there as they washed each other with soap and shampoo.

Never did they think a shower could feel as good as it did.

Rebecca then took Claire and Pat into her bed.

"Your minds are enslaved to me as you feed on the essences of my pussy. I will know your every waking thought and there is no escape from me." Rebecca whispered seductively to them.

"Yes Mistress." They replied.

I joined the three of them and Claire and Pat fought over which one would fuck me first. Claire won and slammed her pussy down on my dick repeatedly until she climaxed hard.

Pat took her place and she too fucked me hard until she too climaxed quickly.

I was now on top of Claire and whispered in her ear, "Do you want it or should I offer my cum to Pat instead?"

"No Master! Please cum in me!" She begged.

I really fucked her savagely then. I slammed my dick in her cunt hard and fast and drove in deep and launched a huge amount of sperm in her pussy. And when I pulled out, Pat was there to eat the fresh creampie.

I had to piss and walked into the bathroom to urinate. I closed my eyes and peed.

I heard giggling and opened my eyes to see that Joan and Janet were kneeling in front of me and washing themselves in my yellow piss. It was in their hair and mouths and they began to lezzy out together. Abby, Sara and Malory joined them and I heard their thoughts.

"Humiliate us Master. Make us submit!" They told me.

Rebecca stood by my side and also began to urinate when Claire and Patricia joined us. We pissed on the 7 researchers and then an orgy ensued.

****

The next 3 weeks we planned for the next leg of our journey.

To be continued...

12