The Ripple Effect Pt. 01

Story Info
A small change creates humiliating consequences for all.
6k words
4.53
25.6k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. I plan to write this in three parts.

Part I is mostly set up with some ENF/ Humiliation towards the end. Bear with me because it will get significantly better! Part II will introduce a couple new characters and will have much more ENF and humiliation. Part III will be the finale and will have constant ENF and Humiliation for all our heroines.

---------------------------------------------

Prologue/ Overture

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect--or ripple effect--is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

Kelly Miller sat at her computer staring at the nude images in front of her.

The pictures were obscene. Not a single part of the girl was left unexposed. The first shot showed a fit woman's body fully nude from the neck down, spreading her legs and arching her back for the camera. The second image showed a close up of the girl's shaved pussy, its pink lips slightly parted, offering a slight opening only obscured by the clear fluids dripping out of the awaiting abyss. The third shot gave viewers an intimate demonstration of two wide open holes as the woman's butt stretched towards the camera, practically jumping out of the screen. Every small wrinkle, every small hair, and every small goose-bump or freckle obscenely visible in thousands of pixels.

The pictures were online. These particular images that Kelly was viewing were on a popular OnlyFans account. However, similar images and videos of the same woman had been posted on Reddit and on other sites in an attempt to garner support and advertise for the owner's subscription service. The images and videos had tens of thousands of upvotes across Reddit and any Joe-Schmoe with a cell-phone or computer could access all but the most extreme sets for free.

The pictures were of her.

Several months ago, Kelly would have been traumatized by even a picture of her in her underwear being posted online. In fact, while in college, one of her friends posted a picture on Facebook of Kelly and her friends celebrating a fun night out at the bars, oblivious to the fact that the image showed Kelly seated at the booth with her legs parted just wide enough to show the pink panties she had worn under her black dress. Kelly was able to convince her friend to take the image down the next day, but not before the post received over 100 likes and was spread around her group of guy friends.

Several months ago, Kelly would have laughed at the idea of her willingly posting explicit pictures of herself online for anyone to see. She was not necessarily a prude, but she generally dressed conservatively and only let a select few close intimate partners see her naked--and she'd never send them pictures no matter how much they begged for worry of them being leaked. Unfortunately for Kelly, she had chosen to focus on her academics over romance and had not had a serious boyfriend in years.

Several months ago, Kelly was a doctoral candidate working on her thesis in the program of her dreams. Her hard-work and studies, graduating summa cum laude with a dual degree in economics and mathematics from Stanford several years prior, had but her on the path to a rewarding career. She eventually planned to leverage her doctorate in mathematics into working at a big bank in San Francisco, where many of her close friends worked.

But that was several months ago. That was before the Springhurst Colorado Incident.

The Springhurst Colorado Incident, as the media and internet termed it, or "the day that will live in infamy" as Kelly had become accustomed to calling it, was such a bizarre chain of events that Kelly had to laugh every time it came up in order not to cry. The media drummed up the absurdity of it all, turning into an international frenzy, making it go viral, and creating the story of the Summer. Outside of the Reds going on a 49-game winning streak after starting 4-23, nothing was discussed more during the Summer of 2022 than the Springhurst Incident. You would have had to have been living under a rock in the Summer of 2022 to not be familiar with the Springhurst Incident, as every warm-blooded male in the Western hemisphere had spent hours intimately studying the events that took place on that day.

Kelly replayed the events of that day in her head as she had done hundreds of times before, wondering what went wrong and how such a seemingly small disturbance, or ripple, could have created such widespread humiliation.

Act 1, Scene 1--A Stroke of Bad Luck

The weekend was going to be one for the books. Kelly had flown to Denver to celebrate her best friend Madison's bachelorette weekend. From Denver, she rented a car and drove several hours to an exclusive golf and ski resort in the Mountains where she met up with Madison and the two other members of the party, Alyssa and Katerina, who had flown in from California in Madison's family jet.

All four girls had met in college at Stanford and had been close ever since. Madison was the daughter of a Silicon Valley tech billionaire. Her father had invested in several start ups including Yahoo, Google, and Amazon in the late 90s and had cashed in well. Although she was extremely privileged, she was fun and energetic, and was always nice to Kelly, which is why her and Kelly had become close friends.

Occasionally, Madison would have an elitist, entitled, bitchy streak, but their two other friends, Alyssa and Katerina, were always there to calm her down. Alyssa and Katerina were attorney's in San Francisco and were the rocks that kept the group together. While Madison was the leader of the group, Alyssa and Katerina were the pair that kept Madison in line. They were probably the only two people in the world who could.

If Alyssa and Katerina had not been attorneys, they could have easily made it as supermodels--Alyssa had the perfect tall, blonde frame ideal for the runway while Katerina was an Eastern European/ Turkish goddess. They were two of the most supportive, Type-A girl boss people Kelly had ever met and loved how supportive they were of all her endeavor's. Kelly probably would have settled for some standard bank job out of college if they hadn't encouraged her to get her doctorates in mathematics, promising that they would use their connections at Goldman Sachs SF to get Kelly a high-level position once she was done.

So far, the bachelorette weekend had been perfect. They had spent Thursday lounging around the resort, being pampered at the spa and teasing the pool boys that would bring them their numerous drinks by the pool. Kelly didn't like to show off, but she had to admit that she got a thrill watching the fresh-out-of-high-school boys stammer as she adjusted her bikini while ordering her next mojito. She was extremely careful not to let anything slip out and checked that her bikini was properly in place every time one of the boys would check on her.

Alyssa and Katerina had probably teased the boys a little too much, but they received good service and the boys received a good tip when Madison managed to untie Alyssa's bikini bottoms as they left.

"At least you remembered to shave!" Katerina yelled as Alyssa ran bottomless past the pool attendants.

"Anyone who manages to spank her gets these bottoms as a reward!" yelled Madison, causing Alyssa to cover her ass, inadvertently giving the boys an unobstructed view of her glistening pink pussy. One of the pool boys managed to land a hard smack on Alyssa's bare bottom and eagerly claimed the worn bottoms as a prize.

These types of pranks were common amongst the four girls, but never in public. It seemed like the alcohol and excitement of the bachelorette weekend had taken things up a level.

Today, their plan was to play golf at the PGA level course at the resort and then take the jet down to Las Vegas to spend the Friday and Saturday nights getting bottle service at the hottest clubs on the strip.

As the foursome pulled up to the tee box on 18, little did they know their weekend was about to take a dramatic turn.

Act 1, Scene 2

Madison sipped on her Truly as she glanced at the scoresheet. "So coming into the final hole, Kelly is in the lead by two strokes, I am in second, and Alyssa and Katerina are two strokes behind me."

Frustrated that she was tied for last, Katerina argued that all the other girls had taken a mulligan today while she hadn't. Alyssa explained that they always allowed one free mulligan per round and that Katerina could have taken one any time. Katerina stated that she had too much respect for the game-- clearly a dig at Alyssa, who tended to play more lax.

Sensing and opportunity to mess with Alyssa and Katerina again, and trying to drive up the already intense competition, Madison interjected with a challenge. "Well since you two are currently tied for last place, how about a little bet! Loser has to buy bottle service tonight!"

"It's on!" Katerina exclaimed, knowing she could beat Alyssa on this last hole. "Are you in, Alyssa?"

"I can't wait to make you buy me drinks all night!" Alyssa responded. "But if we are making this bet, everyone has to be in. Maddy, since this bet was your idea, are you in as well? What about you, Kelly?"

As a PhD student, Kelly could not afford to buy bottle service for everyone and expressed hesitancy at joining the bet.

"Don't worry, Kelly," Katerina explained, "You've got a four-stroke lead on Alyssa and I and you're the best golfer out here. You were a walk on at Stanford! You've got this in the bag!

"Don't jinx me, guys! There's still the last hole!" Kelly exclaimed. "And I REALLY can't afford to pay a couple thousand dollars in bottle service! I could already barely afford the flight and rental car out here!"

"Fine," said Maddison, "Since Kelly really cannot afford to pay bottle service, let's say, should she lose, she pays up in a different way," Madison added mischievously.

"If you have some stupid scheme to make me pay-up by giving my number to one of the cart-boys, you are out of your mind!" Kelly stated worriedly.

Kelly, if you lose, you can't wear underwear for the rest of the trip! Full commando haha!"

Kelly was shocked by Madison's offer. Madison knew Kelly had only packed short dresses for the clubs. One slight slip and Kelly would be exposing her pussy to numerous strangers. She also knew Kelly couldn't afford to pay for the bottle service.

"I can't do that! You know how embarrassed I am about my underwear! Remember how upset I was when you posted that upskirt picture of me on Facebook?! You made me wait almost a full day before you took it down!"

"That's my offer, Kelly, either go commando or buy everyone drinks if you lose!" Madison replied.

Telling herself that she was four strokes ahead, Kelly reluctantly agreed to the terms.

"It's settled then" Madison stated, "If Alyssa, Katerina, or I lose, we will buy bottle service. If Kelly loses, she will have to go commando for the remainder of the weekend. Deal?"

"Wait!" Katerina interjected, "You're the bride-to-be! The Bachelorette can't buy everyone's drinks at her own Bachelorette party! I think you've gotta make the same terms as Kelly!"

"You're honestly expecting ME to go commando at my own Bachelorette party? People know we are going to be in Vegas this weekend! I can't risk pictures of my vagina being spread around the internet weeks before my wedding!"

Alyssa, hoping to get back at Madison for yesterday's pool incident, backed up Katerina and Kelly was happy to turn the humiliating deal Madison made her agree to right back at her.

Trying not to give her friends too much satisfaction for turning Madison's humiliating bet against her, Madison agreed: "Fine, I am not a prude like Kelly, and I've worn several evening gowns that required me to go panty-less, so I'm kinda a pro at risky situations. Plus, I heard my fiancé had strippers at his bachelor party--I bet he would be sooo pissed if he learned his bride went commando in Las Vegas right before our wedding!!"

The bet was set--- If either Alyssa or Katerina finished in last place, the loser would have to pay for bottle service for everyone; if either Madison or Kelly finished in last, the loser would forfeit their underwear for the duration of the weekend.

Finished discussing the terms of the bet, the girls approached the tee box to take their first shot. The whole was a narrow par four. There was water along the left and some trees on the right. On the right front and right back sides of the green were sand traps.

Since Kelly was in the lead, she was to hit first. Although she had a comfortable lead, she was nervous at the prospect of clubbing without underwear. She lined up and hit a solid drive, her ball landing on the left side of the fairway in slight rough. Madison went next, followed by Alyssa and finally Katerina, who did not need her mulligan. Although Kelly had the longest drive, the other three girls put their balls in the center of the fairway with better grass.

Alyssa hit next since she was furthest back. She hit a towering approach shot that landed in the sand trap just to the right of the green. Madison and Katerina both took their second shots which each landed on the green. Alyssa cursed as she was now clearly in the worst position.

Kelly lined up for her second shot. It was an easy lay-up onto the green with her nine iron. As she swung through, her blade caught something in the grass, causing her club to twist and careening her ball into the water on the left. The other three girls laughed as the ball created a huge splash, sending ducks and geese flying every which direction.

Since she still had a commanding lead, Kelly did not freak out. She calmly placed her replacement ball, marked the penalty stroke, and lined up for what was now her fourth stroke.

This time she didn't miss. She hit one of her best shots of the day which landed mere feet from the pin and stuck. "Looks like Alyssa will be the only one showing off her hoo-ha this weekend," She teased.

Just as Kelly finished her sentence, one of the birds that was displaced by Kelly's errant shot into the water swooped down and picked up Kelly's ball, carrying it off into the distance. The other girls laughed hysterically as a dumbfounded Kelly argued that she should be allowed to replace her ball where it lay. Technically, those were the rules, but the other three girls argued that since the ball was lost OB, Kelly should have to take another lost ball penalty and re-shoot.

Although Kelly was right, she was ineffective at stating her case against the two attorneys and bachelorette. Marking another lost ball penalty, Kelly reshot again for her sixth stroke, landing it on the far side of the green. She was now in dangerous territory.

Encouraged by Kelly potentially losing this bet, the other girls put their game faces on. Alyssa hit a great recovery shot out of the sand. Next, Kelly had to take her long put. Now nervous, she put it several feet short, risking a potential three put. Madison responded by putting her ball within feet of the hole on her third stroke while Katerina nailed her put for a birdie.

"Birdies everywhere on this whole," Katerina teased.

Far again, it was Kelly's turn. She lined up the put, knowing it was practically life or death. She struck it well, and it curved perfectly towards the hole. Then, Kelly gasped as the ball caught a pine needle and slowed down, coming to a rest on the lip of the hole. She had missed by millimeters.

The girls let her tap it in for a disastrous quintuple bogey.

Act 1, Scene 3

Kelly could only watch as Madison and Alyssa taped in their final shots, each finishing with a par. Alyssa and Katerina were in hysterics as Madison tallied up the final score. With Alyssa's par and Kelly's quint, Kelly had lost by one stroke.

Unable to comprehend her horrible luck, Kelly started trying to back out of the deal. She absolutely could not go clubbing without underwear. Cameras seemed to follow Madison everywhere and she knew someone would eventually get a shot of her most private area. It would be 1,000 times worse than the Facebook incident in college!

"Guys... please" She begged, "you know I'm wearing that new black dress with the high slit up the thigh. I can't walk around Vegas wearing that dress and no underwear. There will be cameras everywhere! I don't know what I would do if a photo of my privates wound up online! Call me a prude, I don't care, I'm not doing it!"

Her pleads fell on deaf ears.

"Oh, you're not just going clubbing commando!" Maddy cheered, "Remember that the bet was that you could not wear underwear the rest of the weekend?! Well that starts now! Pay up, sister!"

"What?! NO!! That wasn't the deal, was it?" Kelly argued, "My golf skirt is shorter and floppier than my other dresses. It was made to be worn with shorts underneath!"

Kelly realized the precarious situation she was in. She had assumed the bet wouldn't start until after golf. The wind had been a major factor on the course and Kelly knew her flimsy skirt offered little protection. She didn't mind her pink skirt blowing in the wind with her matching Nike Pros underneath, but without the protection of her shorts, she would find it difficult to keep anything below her waist hidden. And they still needed to drop their carts and bags off at the pro shop where the college-aged golf attendants had flirted with them. It would be like yesterday all over again, only she would be the one exposed!

"A bet is a bet" Madison teased and she put her hand out, indicting she expected Kelly to hand over her shorts and panties immediately.

"Can't I just give them to you in the locker room? Or what if I just give you my underwear and put back on the shorts? The bet was just about wearing no underwear, right?" Kelly stammered.

"Absolutely not," Madison replied.

"But what about all the cart boys! They are barely out of high-school! And they couldn't keep their eyes off us this morning! What if one of them catches a glimpse?! Oh god, please have mercy for fifteen minutes!" Kelly cried as her pleas became more and more desperate.

"You should have thought about that before making the bet!" Madison said, "Now hurry up before that foursome of middle-aged dads catches up to us... unless you want them to watch you strip! Haha."

Kelly knew she had lost and that she was running out of time to slip off her shorts and panties without uninvited onlookers.

Careful to keep her skirt down, Kelly peeled her shorts and panties off in one swoop, stepping out of them and handing them to a smirking Madison.

"Wooww, Kelly," She said, "I didn't know it would be thaaat easy to get you out of your panties. I was actually half joking about the golf shorts since they are technically not underwear but since you were soo eager... haha! Be careful around the golf course attendants, we don't want a repeat of yesterday, right, Alyssa?!"

Holding her skirt down, Kelly walked silently to the golf cart and sat with her legs firmly together. She tried to take her mind off the situation as Madison drove their cart followed by Alyssa and Katerina. Madison held Kelly's pink Nike Pros like a flag in the wind as she drove towards the pro shop were several college-aged golf attendants waited to unload their carts and take their bags. Kelly tried not to make eye-contact with the group of boys as the cart came to a stop.

"Hey boys! Kelly here, being a poor student like yourselves, is a little short on cash for a tip. So, she though you boys would accept these instead! Hopefully they aren't too smelly" Madison said as she handed Kelly's golf shorts to one of the boys and Kelly's white cotton thong to another. "She made a rather ill-conceived bet on the course today and now she has to go commando for the next few days. Too bad you guys can't tag along; she couldn't stop talking about you on the course."

12