The Ripple Effect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly didn't move as the boys unloaded the golf carts and accepted their cash tips from Alyssa and Katerina. They politely asked how the golf outing went and the three girls joked with the boys about Kelly's collapse on 18 and the lost bet. Finally, with the carts unloaded, Kelly realized she had to get out. The boys failed to hide their stares as they watched Kelly nervously swing her legs out of the cart.

"Hey, Kelly," Madison said, "Aren't you forgetting to change your shoes? You don't want to ruin your expensive golf cleats, do you?"

Madison handed Kelly her shoes and Kelly struggled immensely to change her shoes without flashing the boys too much. Finishing with her shoes, Kelly went to place her golf cleats in her bag. As she bent over, a gust of wind flipped her skirt up, exposing her bottomless rear. Her legs were slightly parted, and the boys received a great view between Kelly's cheeks and the bottom of her pussy lips. Kelly realized that due to the pandemic and her focus on her PhD studies, these were the first boys to see in pussy in several years. Actually, she hadn't really been intimate with anyone since she was in college--about the same age as her male onlookers.

"I can see the Nineteenth hole!" Katerina yelled, focusing everyone's attention on Kelly's wide-open asshole.

"Haha, more like two holes in one!!" Madison exclaimed!

Kelly quickly tugged her skirt back down and turned around. She could feel the blood on her blushing face.

"Don't forget to grab your car keys! We are still taking your rental car down to the airport, correct?" Madison reminded her.

Kelly remembered the plan was to shower, change, and then take her rental car down to the local airport where Madison's private jet was waiting to take the girls to Vegas. She turned around again to grab the keys from her bag. Needing both hands to dig through her bag to find her keys, Kelly gave everyone a second, view of her ass and pussy. This time, the view lasted longer than a split second.

"Ew, Kelly, you've really gotta wax and bleach that asshole! It's looking a little groody!" Katerina said, drawing attention to the hairs around Kelly's asshole that she missed the last time she shaved.

"Yeah, Kelly, no one wants to know what you had for dinner last night!" Alyssa teased as she pretended to plug her nose.

Madison lunged forward and smacked Kelly on the ass, causing Kelly to almost lose her balance. Kelly had to widen her legs even more lest she fall. The lips of her pussy were now spread and dangling towards the grown, giving everyone a view deep into her pink pussy. Above her pussy, her dark asshole stood out against the white of her ass; several dark hairs surrounded the puckered ring. It was the most explicit shot anyone had ever seen of Kelly outside of her gynecologist.

Finally locating the keys at the bottom of her golf bag, she stood up and turned around, noticing several of the boys sliding their phones back into their pockets. It hadn't even been fifteen minutes and already there were dozens of explicit photos of her most private regions. She hated to think where the boys might post them.

Act 1, Scene 4

Madison took the keys and asked the boys to pull the car around and load the car with their golf bags while they showered and got ready for the second leg of their trip. As the girls turned to leave, one of the boys asked Kelly for her Snapchat and to the bewilderment of everyone, Kelly gave it to him. Kelly thought that she could convince him later to not share any of the pictures.

"Didn't you joke about giving the boys your number as the bet?" Alyssa laughed as she pointed out the irony, "now you lost the bet and you are still giving your snap to one of the boys! And after showing them more that your previous three dinner dates ever saw!!"

Kelly just blushed and walked towards the clubhouse.

"Aw, sorry boys" Katerina said, "Looks like our Kelly got a little shy. Don't try to follow us into the showers now! You're not going to see the rest of us that easy!" Katerina joked as the other two girls laughed.

"That's not what we heard" one of the boys interrupted, "I heard that blond was running around bottomless yesterday!" he said while pointing to Alyssa.

Alyssa gasped and the other two girls fell silent.

"Yeah! That's her alright! Didn't you see the video?" Another boy added.

"VIDEO?! What Video?!" Alyssa screamed!

"One of the pool boys took a video of your streak! Just about everyone on the staff has it!" The second boy said.

In hysterics, Alyssa screamed at the boys: "If I EVER see that video posted ANYWHERE online, I will personally sue every single one of you!! Do you understand!?!"

The boys nodded in agreement as Alyssa burst into tears. She worked extremely hard to maintain a professional image and was recently named a rising star in her field as an attorney. All her work could be ruined if that video ever got out of her streaking and getting spanked by those pool boys.

She stood there crying as the foursome behind them pulled up to unload their bags. "Yo, check out that hot blond over there crying." One of the middle-aged men pointed out to his friends, "HEY! Come sit on Daddy's lap! I can make it all better with my popsicle!" He yelled.

Their jeering made Alyssa cry even more.

"I bet your wives left you because you couldn't get it up! Or did they get tired of your little tic-tacs?" Katerina yelled in her friend's aid, "Do you really think you could handle any of us?!"

"Why don't you come over here and find out!" An overweight guy yelled back, "I'll start with the slut in the white! Are you the bride? I bet you want one last ride before you settle for your husband's tic-tac for the rest of your life!"

"How DARE you talk to us like that!" Madison screamed "It's no wonder your wives all left you! They probably ran off with the pool boy while you wasted away at some dead-end job! If I ever see any of you again, I won't hold anything back for your out-of-shape scum! Katerina, Alyssa, let's go!"

Madison and Katerina turned to leave but Alyssa couldn't move. The stress of maintaining her image and the humiliation of the video had gotten to her. As everyone turned to look at the crying blond, she lost control of her bladder, her urine spilling down her leg and forming a dark puddle on the concrete.

"That bitch is peeing herself like a little girl!!" One of the middle-aged men yelled. "I think she needs a diaper and a spanking!"

"I think they all need a spanking!" The overweight man added, "Didn't your dads teach you girls how to act properly in public? Your language and behavior are out of line! Come-on, lets give them a proper lesson on their spoiled behinds!"

Trying to escape the approaching men, Madison and Katerina each grabbed one of Alyssa's arms and started dragging her inside.

"Ugh... she can't go in like that" One of the golf attendants explained, "She can't walk around the clubhouse dripping in urine. She has to take off her wet shorts."

"WHAT?! You've got to be kidding me!" Katerina exclaimed while Alyssa just let out a louder cry.

"She can either wait here to dry off or lose the wet clothes, those are her options." The golf attendant explained.

"Fine," said Madison, worried about spending more time outside with these drunk creeps, "Alyssa, just take of your shorts really quick and let's get inside!"

Alyssa had worn a knee length blue golf dress that was thankfully less flimsy than Kelly short skirt. Still crying, she reached up and grabbed her wet shorts and underwear, peeling them down her legs separately as the men laughed in hysterics. She had worn black Nike pros and a red Calvin Klein thong that was absolutely soaked.

Alyssa just left her shorts and stained underwear on the ground near to boys and started walking inside. Unfortunately, her soaked dress left a trail and the golf attendant noticed.

"I am afraid you are going to have to take your dress off too," he said.

"Please, its barely dripping" Alyssa said through the tears. She knew that was a lie. Her crotch and backside were soaked.

"Alyssa let's go! Those creeps are starting to film!" Katerina yelled.

Alyssa froze again with a look of horror on her face. A second video--this time, showing her having to undress after she wet herself. If anyone she knew discovered this, her reputation would never recover.

"Time for your spankings!" One of the men yelled as he started walking towards them.

In a hurry, Madison jumped in, peeling the blue dress over Alyssa's head. Alyssa, still frozen, did not react and failed to cover her bottom half. For the second time in two days, her pink pussy glistened in the bright sun. All the men and the golf cart boys zoomed in with their phones, getting a good show of a bottomless girl that was way out of their league.

Unfortunately, because the dress was damp, it clung to Alyssa's long hair and arms. Madison pulled and pulled, turning Alyssa around and giving everyone a great view of Alyssa's tight, athletic backside. The pulling caused Alyssa white sports bra to ride up and soon her breasts bounced freely out of their constraints.

Alyssa had incredible long legs, a firm, athletic ass, and a dazzling pink pussy, but if there was one feature every man discussed when they mentioned Alyssa-- her breasts. They were large and perfectly round. Exposed in public for the first time, the boys and men cheered as they swung and dangled. Alyssa was bent over while Madison tried to pull the wet dress out of her long hair and down her arms, causing her large breasts swinging freely.

"HA! Look boys! On the bottom sides of her breasts! You can see a slight red scar! This bitch has a boob-job!" One of the men yelled as he filmed.

"My bitch wife made me buy her one! Damn, I was really hoping this young piece would be all natural! I guess not!"

"And that ass! Its practically orange!" Added another man "Look at that awful fake tan!"

Madison finally managed to pull the dress off the screaming Alyssa, who quickly put her breasts back in her bra and covered her pussy and ass with her hands. However, the damage had been done--everyone had at least a thirty second video of Alyssa showing off all her charms.

"I SWEAR...." Alyssa yelled, turning to the men and golf boys, "If ANY of you post this online, I will cut off your F*CKING BALLS!"

Some of the boys put their phones down but all the men kept filming.

Then, Kelly came running out of the clubhouse, still wearing her golf outfit. "What the hell is going on? I've been waiting inside for ten minutes. I want to get out of this skirt! Alyssa, why are you half naked?"

Before anyone could answer Kelly slipped on Alyssa's wet Nike pros, landing on her back in the puddle of urine.

"Ahhh what the F*ck!? Is this PISS?!" She screamed as she grabbed her back in pain. She had landed with her legs spread wide and her skirt flipped up, giving everyone a gynecological view of her pussy as she rolled back in forth in pain. She rolled in the puddle for several seconds, clutching her lower back and thrashing her legs wide open, displaying every detail of her shaved pussy.

"This girl is running around the golf course panty-less!!" One of the men laughed "How much of a slut do you have to be to golf without underwear?!"

Katerina and Madison ran over to help Kelly up, pulling her out of the puddle as the crowd of boys and men filmed every last detail. "AH Kelly, you're soaked! That's disgusting!" Katerina cried.

"Come on girls, lets get inside. I think we all need a long shower after today." Madison added.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Another man said, "She's soaked; she cants go inside like that!"

Madison glared at the cart boy, knowing what he was about to say.

"Those are the rules." The cart boy said, "I'm sorry, but your friend Kelly here can't go inside in urine soaked clothes."

"What?! This is ridiculous!" Kelly cried but Madison explained the whole situation.

Kelly peeled off her golf polo, revealing a cute light blue sports bra. She then hooked her thumbs around her black skirt and dropped it to her feet, standing bottomless in front of the crowd. Indignant, she didn't bother to cover and just marched to join the cowering Alyssa.

"Kelly..." Madison said sorrowfully but Kelly noticed it at about the same time. Due to rolling around in the puddle, her bra was soaked too.

"This is outrageous!" Kelly argued as she slipped the bra over her head. Kelly Miller, the quintessential girl next store, the Stanford grad and PhD candidate, the girl that got asked out everywhere she went but was too focused on her studies to date, stood completely naked in public for the first time.

Since everyone already had extensive videos of her pussy and ass, she only covered her breast, which made an interesting pose. Her breasts were smaller than Alyssa's but were natural and still a decent size. Meanwhile, Alyssa stood next to her in her sports bra, covering her pussy with one hand and ass with her other. If Kelly was the girl next store every guy tried to date, Alyssa was the model every guy knew not to approach. Madison and Katerina, her two closest friends, were stunned to see their alpha attorney brought so low. She was the one that would often make guys cower at bars if they even asked for her number. New she stood there crying after having wet herself in front of a bunch of college boys and middle-aged men.

Madison guided Kelly towards the clubhouse while Katerina ushered Alyssa. They didn't bother to claim the wet clothes and the boys added Kelly's bra and Alyssa soaked panties to the collection.

Leaving the golf attendants flustered by the chain of events, the girls walked to the women's locker room. The elite clubhouse had exquisite locker rooms and Madison, Alyssa, Katerina, and Kelly planned to use the pristine clubhouse to shower and get ready for the flight. They had already checked out of their room, so this was their best option for a relaxing shower before Vegas. They certainly needed a relaxing shower after the day's events. Little did they know, the consequences of Kelly's bad luck on the last hole would have far reaching effects beyond their little strip tease.

12