The Ripple Effect Pt. 03

Story Info
A Small Change Creates Humiliating Consequences for All.
9.2k words
4.65
7.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 08/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series will now be a four part series. Part Four will be posted shortly. Thank you for all the feedback on Part III.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria Suarez had managed to run back to the television van and lock herself in. Finally safe from the crowd and dozens of live cameras, she broke down crying.

As a reporter for one of the most popular stations in Denver, she was well known throughout the area. Her face was featured across numerous billboards around town. She had made a career as a well-respected Latina woman in a male dominated field. Now, her hard work was likely in shambles. Within hours, there likely wouldn't be a single person in the Denver area that hadn't seen images and videos of her naked.

And it wasn't just that she was exposed naked. Since puberty, she had been deeply humiliated by her enlarged labia. She had passed up several great potential suitors because she was ashamed of how they would react seeing her naked. She had even explored surgical options for labiaplasty and was close to having enough money saved for the procedure. Now, her greatest shame had been permanently displayed in the worst light possible. Everyone she knew would know her embarrassing secret.

Sitting in the van, she glanced across the numerous screens that adorned the wall. The brand new TV van that her station provided for her team came with six TVs that showed the feed of various local and national stations. Every station, including her own, was showing footage from today's events.

She watched in horror as she scanned each television-- FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and three local stations, including her own-- all replaying in full detail various aspects of Olivia, Maria, and Sarah's misfortune. She noticed that several of the stations were doing a split screen, showing the struggling girl on one half and providing information on the other half. How could they be doing this? Do they have no decency? She asked herself.

She watched in horror as FOX showed Sarah performing CPR on the nearly naked Maria. Sarah's ass and pussy were on full display and Maria was laying on the ground like a starfish with everything exposed. On the second half of the screen Maria saw her name and bio: "Maria Eugenia Suarez-Martinez. Field Reporter at KFNU-Denver since 2017. University of Colorado, Journalism B.A., 2015." They had pulled Maria's headshot from the station's website. So much for anonymity.

Beneath Maria's bio was Sarah's bio, which informed Maria that Sarah was a 26 year old assistant manager of the lifeguard team, had graduated from Arizona State in 2018, and was an integral part in Arizona State's most recent National Title in Swimming and Diving. The bio even provided an image of Sarah taken from Arizona State's athletic page. Poor girl. She's going to be famous just like me.

She turned her head to CNN, where a panel of reporters were discussing the embarrassing details of today's events. She shuddered as she listened to one of the female panelists discuss previous on-air wardrobe malfunctions of various reporters, being blunt to emphasize that this was by far the worst on air wardrobe mishap she's ever seen from a female reporter. As she discussed Maria's misfortune, the screen lit up with a full-screen shot of Maria's dangling pussy lips, showing every detail of her brown labia and pink inside. It really does look like roast beef.

Maria continued to watch the stations replay the footage of the three girls on loop, showing all the worst parts. She turned up Frank, who has her own station's lead weekday anchor: "Well, its seems that a sleepy Friday in Colorado has turned out to be quite eventful. This coverage started with the Congressional campaign announcement of Denver's District Attorney, Lauren Steele and evolved into a day that our viewers will likely never forget. I am sure plenty more will be said regarding the events of today over the coming weeks, but I would like to end this by saying that we wish the best for everyone involved, including our very own Maria Suarez. We think highly of her professionally and want her to know that nothing that happened today will be held against her professionally in any manner."

Maria appreciated the kind words from Frank, but knew that her life would likely never be the same after today.

"And with that, we will turn it over to... wait... I am getting reports from our team that there is a new development at Springhurst... this may not be over. Hang on while we figure out what is going on." Frank announced, "Oliver, are you still on camera? What is going on down there?"

Oliver set the live camera on the ground and picked up the microphone, "Frank, I am not quite sure what is going on, but the Fire Alarm as just gone off at the resort. It looks like there is some smoke coming from the kitchen. I am trying to get further details."

"Well, fellow viewers, you just heard from our cameraman Oliver, filling in for Maria. It seems there may be a kitchen fire at Springhurst Resort. If the previous events from today are any indication of what is to come, I would stay glued to the screen!"

-------------------------------------------

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect--or ripple effect--is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic, nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. A ripple effect occurs when an initial disturbance to a system propagates outward to disturb an increasingly larger portion of the system, like ripples expanding across the water when an object is dropped into it.

When Kelly Miller hit her ball into the water on the 18th hole, she did not know that her errant stroke would set in motion a bizarre chain of events that would change the lives of many people at the club that day. She was an exceptional golfer and never made costly errors like that. Had Kelly knelt down to inspect the grass, she would have noticed a burnt off cigar stub that had been dropped by Bryan on the course the previous evening. Instead, she decided to trust the course, and as her club swung through the rough, the blade caught the cigar stub, causing her club to twist and careening her ball into the water on the left.

The ball caused an enormous splash as it entered the water, sending ripples throughout the lake. Disturbed by the splash and ripples, birds that had been peacefully bathing in the water took off in every direction. One particular bird started flying along the lake towards the green. It landed by the green and noticed a shiny white object sitting on the pristine grass--Kelly's second ball.

Interested in the shiny round object that looked like an egg, the bird flew over and grabbed the ball. It would make a great addition to the bird's nest, the bird thought. The bird flew off with the ball and soared towards the club house.

Eventually, the bird grew tired of flying with the ball and decided to take a break on some cables overlooking the resort. There, the bird hung out with its new prized possession for a while, not letting it leave its beak until suddenly, with a jolt, the cables came to life. Startled, the bird dropped the shiny white object and the ball landed a couple feet below the bird in the gears of the ski lift, where it rested precariously between the spinning gears.

The cables had been brought to life when Olivia called down to the resort, requesting a ride in the ski lift down to the birthday party in her honor. Before Olivia's ski lift had finished its descent, the white ball, sitting precariously between the spinning gears, was smashed between the gears, causing the entire ski lift to lurch violently several times before coming to a final stop with Olivia dangling 45 feet from the ground.

Olivia dangled from the ski lift for twenty minutes, losing her bikini bottoms and top in front of a crowd of all her peers, the entire resort staff, and live TV cameras broadcasting the rescue to millions of viewers.

One of the TV crews was led by Maria Suarez, a popular reporter from Denver's most watched news station. Unfortunately for Maria, while trying to catch up with Olivia after the rescue, she fell into the pool and was stripped of her dress and underwear while she was saved from nearly drowning.

During Maria's own rescue, in her panic, she had managed to tear off the swimsuit of Sarah Kennedy, the assistant manager for Springhurst Resort's lifeguard team and former standout D-I swimmer at Arizona State, having won a National Championship with the Sun Devils.

Three well known, attractive girls being stripped naked at Springhurst Resort in a matter of 30 minutes had caused quite the distraction among the resort guests and its staff. This type of event was unprecedented at the exclusive resort and would be discussed for years.

Eager to witness a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, the entire kitchen staff had run outside when they heard that a naked girl was dangling from the ski lift. They had decided to stay and watch as Maria and Sarah were likewise stripped naked and exposed to the crowd. Unfortunately, having neglected the kitchen for 30 minutes, several fires started, which quickly engulfed the entire kitchen... and put much of the resort at risk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Josh sat at a table near the clubhouse bar at Springhurst Resort, sipping on his gin and tonic. What is taking lunch so long? He wondered. He was an associate at the District Attorney's office and was helping Lauren Steele with her Congressional campaign. The campaign had just finished damage control from Lauren's wardrobe malfunction during today's campaign announcement and Josh had gone to the bar area to enjoy a late lunch and a drink.

His frustration with the slow service subsided when he saw a beautiful woman in a short black dress walk up to the bar and take her seat on one of the stools. No Way. Kelly Miller? It can't be. What could she be doing in Colorado?

Josh had gone to Stanford undergrad with Kelly. They were good friends for the first few years of college. Unfortunately, he had accidentally confessed his love for her one drunken night, and things grew awkward between them. Further, Kelly's friends, Alyssa, Katerina, and the ring-leader, Madison, all thought he was not a good fit for Kelly and convinced her that he was not worth her time. They eventually drifted apart and he had not spoken with her since college.

Her back was turned to Josh, and she was seated up on the bar stool while he was at the table, so he had trouble determining if it was indeed Kelly.

"Kelly? Kelly Miller?" Josh asked towards the woman.

The blonde girl in the tight black dress spun around when she heard her name. She looked inquisitively at the man. "Josh? Holy Shit! What are you doing here?"

Josh had completely missed the question. As Kelly had spun around to face him, the slit of her dress opened and exposed Kelly's pantyless crotch. He saw in great detail her hairless pussy. Kelly Miller is commando?! First Lauren shows her embarrassing underwear, now conservative Kelly Miller is pantyless. What is going on today? He wondered. This was a sight Josh had never expected to see; a very welcomed surprise.

Not hearing an answer from Josh, Kelly hopped down from the bar stool and approached Josh's table, inadvertently giving Josh an even better view of her pantyless pussy as she climbed down. Josh would remember the view of her bare pussy lips sliding across the leather stool for the rest of his life.

Coming to his senses, Josh hastily began to answer Kelly's question: "I work for the Denver DA. She is running for Congress and had a major event here today. We just finished up and I thought I'd grab some lunch at the bar."

Kelly smiled at Josh as she walked up to his table, "Oh that's awesome! I remember you always talked about going to law school! Alyssa and Katerina just passed the bar too! Do you remember them?"

Remember them? You mean the girls that told you we weren't compatible? How could I forget them? Josh thought sarcastically. "Yeah! Absolutely! Good for them! The California Bar is one of the toughest in the nation." He responded, trying not to sound bitter.

"Mind if I sit?" Kelly asked, "I'm so hungry after golf."

"Go right ahead," Josh said, "But I haven't seen the bartender in a few minutes."

Kelly sat in the chair opposite to Josh, being careful to cross her legs and cover her crotch. She did not want her old friend, who she knew still had a crush on her, to see anything he shouldn't. She was unaware that he had already seen everything.

"Oh man! I was hoping to grab a bite before the flight." Kelly said, "I'm here with Madison, Alyssa, and Katerina for Madison's bachelorette party-- we just finished golfing and are about to catch a flight to Vegas for the rest of the weekend!"

"That's fun!" Josh responded, "I didn't know they were here as well. I haven't seen any of you guys since college. How was golf?"

"Yeah, they are finishing up in the shower. Hopefully they are out soon. I don't even want to talk about golf... not my best outing... but the course was beautiful!" Kelly lamented and buried her head in her hands.

"Oh gosh! What happened?" Josh asked, now curious as to what had gone so wrong.

"Haha like I said! I don't want to talk about it!" Kelly said laughing, "Lets just say... I made a bad bet.. And now I can't wear underwear for the rest of the weekend!" Kelly cried jokingly again, throwing her head back into her hands.

"What? That's crazy!" Josh exclaimed, feigning ignorance. Looks like I am going to Vegas tonight.

"Tell me about it! And Madison wants all the bridesmaids to wear these short black dresses to match her white dress! I'm doomed!" Kelly cried cartoonishly.

"You're going to have to be really careful wearing that dress!" Kevin joked, "you don't want any Britney Spears moments." She's going to be flashing every guy at the bar. And I am going to make sure I get a front row seat!

"Shut up! I've already flashed the golf cart attendants and a group of middle aged men. This weekend is not looking good for me!" Kelly wailed.

How did I miss this?! Josh screamed internally. Before he could inquire any further, the fire alarm suddenly went off in a loud screech.

"IS THAT THE FIRE ALARM?" Kelly yelled.

"YEAH" Josh yelled back, "HOLY SHIT!! Look at all that smoke!!"

Kelly and Josh turned and looked behind the bar towards the kitchen. Smoke was billowing out into the dinning area and they could see flames in the distance.

"This is a serious fire! We need to get out of here!" Josh cried.

"Hold on! I need to grab Maddy and everyone. They will probably think this is some drill or something. Good luck!!!"

Kelly waved bye to Josh and started walking as fast as she could in her heels and short dress towards the women's locker rooms. Josh admired her as she left and then turned to find an exit. Oh My God! Lauren! He thought, She's still getting her massage! I've got to warn her!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyssa stood under the warm water of the shower. She let the water cascade down her golden hair, over her shoulders, and down her perfect body. She enjoyed the peace and tranquility the hot shower offered, washing away the horrors of this morning.

Alyssa had always been extremely self conscious about her body. She knew that she had the body that most women could only dream of, but that was not always the case. During high school, she was tall and lanky, growing no womanly curves that the boys desired. She had attempted to remedy that situation when she was 16 by stuffing her bra. Unfortunately, this only drew the scorn of some of the wickedest girls she ever met.

She had confided her secret in a group of girls she thought were her friends. They returned the favor by tricking her into a false sense of security at an end of Summer pool party at one of their houses. While she was changing in the pool house, they snuck in, grabbed her, dragged her outside, and tied her naked to one of the deck posts in front of her entire high school class.

Alyssa stood naked in utter horror as her "friends" laughed at her crying in front of the whole grade-- people she had known since kindergarten-- many of whom she considered her closest friends. With her hands tied behind her back and around the deck post, her flat chest was exposed to all. Her "friends" even grabbed her bra from the pool house and showed everyone the stuffing. Alyssa couldn't bear the shame and humiliation. After five minutes of standing naked in front of the crowd of her peers, she lost control of her bladder. Her crush even got an explicit video of her peeing uncontrollably, which spread across the whole school.

Her "friends" showed no mercy, forcing her to stand naked in a puddle of her own urine for the next 20 minutes until someone finally cut her down.

To this day, Alyssa still has nightmares about being tied naked to the deck post. For weeks after the party, she would relive the day every time she went to sleep, waking up in a soaked bed. Her parents, at a loss for solutions, forced her to wear adult diapers to bed each night, which only added to her sense of shame and humiliation.

Everything was fine until her younger brother had a sleepover one night. Alyssa wet herself again and snuck out of her room to change her diaper in the bathroom. Before she could get to the bathroom, she was caught in her wet diaper by one of her brother's middle school friends. By Monday morning, the image of the high school girl in diapers had circulated across the entire middle school and would make it to Alyssa's high school by that afternoon.

Alyssa lived with her shame for the rest of high school. Thankfully, college was a welcomed fresh start. Enrolling at Stanford, on the other side of the country, meant she could redesign her image with an entirely new group of people. She befriended Madison and Katerina, and quickly climbed the social ranks. By her Sophomore year, when they became friends with Kelly, she had earned enough money working for Madison's father to pay for breast enhancement surgery. From that point on, no one ever ridiculed her about her body. She finally had the attention from boys she had always longed for.

However, despite the tens of thousands of dollars Alyssa had spent on numerous plastic surgeries throughout her twenties, she still considered herself to be the scrawny high school girl. When she found out that several of the pool boys had video taped her naked dash, her mind took her back to the horrible day she spent tied to the deck post. For the first time since high school, she lost control of her bladder. This time, it was in front of a group of golf cart attendants and middle aged men. Having to strip naked in front of them, and having them ridicule the scars on her breasts from her surgeries, made the horrible memories flood back. Her confidence that she had spent the better part of a decade building had vanished in a blink of an eye.

Thankfully, the blistering hot shower was washing away not just her filth, but also the memories. And her friends, Madison, Katerina, and Kelly were with her and had offered their support, which helped.

Suddenly, a loud screech echoed across the harsh tiles of the women's shower. Alyssa opened her eyes and scanned the foggy room. Madison was drying off and Katerina was still shaving.

"AHHH What is that?!" Katerina cried.

Madison came stumbling in carrying her towel, "I think it's the fire alarm! Where is Kelly?"

Katerina joined the two girls, "Kelly left the steam room early. She told me she was going to grab a quick bite to eat. I think she already showered and changed. I saw her drying off as I was entering the shower."