The Ripple Effect Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katerina struggled to climb out of the bush, contorting her body in revealing angles in order to do so. She finally clawed her way out, finding herself laying on her back on the pavement in practically a gynecological pose. She was sure many of her partners had not seen her body in such detail as the huge crowd was now seeing. She tried to ignore the numerous comments about her gaping, wet pussy and wide open asshole.

Saving no time to wallow in her embarrassment, she stood up and started helping Madison out of her own bush. Turning her back to the crowd, Katerina lamented the fact that everyone could now see her ass, which she considered her worst feature. She cherished the fact that many people told her she looked like a Kardashian. She looked amazing in form fitting jeans and leggings, having a very voluptuous posterior. However, the jeans and leggings hid the cellulite that riddled her ass. Now, the crowd of teens and pool boys were laughing at her embarrassing cellulite.

Katerina tried not to heed their comments as she attempted to untangle Madison's nude limbs from the sharp thorns. She managed to pull Madison's arms and legs free, and Madison practically jumped out of the bush to end her embarrassment. Unfortunately, Maison's hair was still tangled in the bush, which prevented her from escaping.

Madison now sat on the ground with her legs spread open and her hair caught in the branches above her head. Madison's pussy was splayed wide open for public viewing, and the cameras and TV cameras were saving every little detail for posterity.

"Ahhh" She wailed "Get me out of this bush! Stop looking at me! Don't you dare!!"

"Don't we dare what?" A teenager replied, getting closer and taking a full frontal picture of Madison spread on the ground.

"Damn it! You know what! Stop taking pictures of me! You can't do this to me!!" She cried.

Katerina was struggling to untangle Madison's hair with all her shaking and yelling. Being naked herself, Katerina was half trying to cover up, half focused on getting out of there as soon as possible.

"Maddy... This is pulling chunks out of your hair..." Katerina regrettably informed her friend.

"WHAAT?! NOOO!" Madison screamed "I am getting married in two weeks! Don't you dare pull out my hair!"

"But Maddy... this is going to take forever!" Katerina lamented as another few strands came lose.

"Not my hair! Anything but my hair!!!" Madison wailed.

Suddenly, a sprinkler head rose up right between Madison's legs, pointed directly at her crotch. As if mocking her, the sprinkler twisted one way, then another, before unleashing a hard spray directly into Madison's wide open vagina.

"AHHH! What the fuck?" She cried. "Ahhh ughhhn"

The water pressure was hitting her pussy in all the right spots. Madison started thrashing around and screaming. Soon, the crowd was on their toes wondering how long Madison would last.

Katerina was unable to continue untangling Madison's hair due to all the thrashing, and backed away, using her now free hands to cover up. She watched in horror as her friend writhed in pain, pleasure, and humiliation. Katerina had never seen her friend like this.

"AHHH!!! Get this thing off of me!! I'm going to cuuuuumm!!" She screamed.

Madison looked up at her friend, giving her one more desperate plea before all hope drained from her eyes. Then, she gave in to the pressure and tossed her head back in pure pleasure. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she laughed, cried, and moaned as a huge orgasm overcame her.

In her violent thrashing, she tore her head from the bush, losing several chunks of hair in the process. She no longer cared-- her world was pure ecstasy. Her wedding and fiance be damned.

"Holy shit! She's cumming on camera!!" a teenager yelled.

"Jacob, are you getting this?" Jacob's friend yelled to the teen that was only a couple feet away from the heiress.

She looked directly into the camera held by a pimply faced high school senior. "UHHNNN HELP ME!! STOP FILMING!! I'M CUMMING YOU LITTLE SHIT! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!"

She drove her hips into the sprinkler, getting as close as she could to the stream. Her cries of ecstasy and humiliation could be heard around the resort.

She drove her hips into the sprinkler again, this time shoving the head of the sprinkler into her pussy. She renewed her cries as she gyrated her hips.

She had spent her entire life hiding from the constant eyes of men who only wanted her for her father's money. She had spent countless hours crafting and maintaining her perfect image and perfect lifestyle. Now, all of that was gone in a matter of minutes. No matter how much she wanted to get up and run away, her sexual urge, surpressed for so long, was greater.

Katerina pleaded with her friend to stop her madness as another orgasm washed over the heiress.

"I CAN'T STOP!! HELP ME YOU IDIOT!!" Madison cried back to her friend.

Katerina rushed back to Madison and wrapped her arms around her, hoisting her off the ground. The sprinkler head was shoved so far up Madison's pussy that when Madison stood up, the head became dislodged from the rest of the sprinkler and staying stuck in the heiress' pussy.

Madison tried to recover on wobbly legs, not noticing the dozens of cameras getting explicit shots of the sprinkler head sticking out of her pussy like a cylindrical black dildo.

"Maddy... we need to get out of here! Can you run?" Katerina asked her struggling friend.

"I think so... uhh that took a lot out of me!" Madison said, still feeling the effects of the orgasm.

"Grab the towels and follow me! I see a clearing on the other side of the building!" Katerina asserted.

The two girls grabbed the towels on the ground and took off as fast as they could towards an empty area behind the building. Everyone got one last good look at Katerina's bumpy ass as she ran and got a good laugh at watching Madison try to run with the sprinkler head stuck up her pussy before the girls managed to wrap the towels around their bodies as they ran.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Madison and Katerina were dealing with their ordeal, Alyssa and Lauren were stuck in the midst of their own.

Alyssa had been the first girl out the emergency door, unknowingly leading Madison and Katerina to their doom. When she realized her mistake, she tried to push the girls back inside, only to lose her footing and fall spread eagle on her ass directly in front of a camera that had been set on the ground.

Alyssa had then struggled to get up, in a daze from suddenly finding herself naked in front of 300 people and several television cameras. She could see the reflection of her pussy in the lens of the camera and knew just how explicit of a view she was giving. Before Alyssa had managed to stand up, Lauren Steele came running out the door.

Lauren Steele, like the three girls before her, had come running blindly out of the emergency door expecting a secluded exit behind the resort. Instead, she panicked when she realized her exit could not have been more public. Scanning the crowd and not watching where she was going, she tripped over Alyssa, who was readying herself to stand, and face planted directly onto Alyssa's pussy. It was then that Lauren noticed the camera positioned on the ground, filming Lauren as she struggled to free her face from Alyssa's vagina.

Eventually, Alyssa managed to roll over and throw Lauren off of her, grabbing both towels and gearing herself to make a mad dash to the back of the resort. She thought she had finally broken herself free, grabbing the towels and seeing a path to freedom, only to feel Lauren grab her knees. Alyssa reached out for help, but only managed to rip the pants off the poor hotel worker who was standing nearby.

Lauren desperately needed those towels and she was not going to let Alyssa leave with both. Who did this girl think she was, grabbing Lauren's towel from her and attempting to run?

Lauren had just experienced a highly embarrassing wardrobe malfunction when she flashed her BRAT panties to the cameras during her campaign announcement earlier this morning. She now found herself naked in front of those same cameras. Fortunately, only her backside had been exposed so far. She could deal with that. However, Lauren knew that if she did not recover her towel from Alyssa, things could get worse... much much worse. She was determined to get her towel back. Even if it meant showing a little ass to the cameras.

Lauren swung herself around and wrapped her arms around Alyssa's knees, bringing her back down to the ground. Her target had not managed to escape with the towels. However, what Lauren had forgotten, or what she had failed to realize, was that by showing her ass to the crowd of teens, resort staff, and familiar reporters, she was showing them explicit evidence of her recent alone time with her masseur.

The crowd gasped loudly when everyone realized the view Lauren had just offered.

Kevin's handprints featured prominently across both of Lauren's ass cheeks. Her entire ass was a hue of red, white, and blue. Very patriotic. It was obvious to everyone in the crowd that Lauren had just received a painful spanking. The reporters laughed at the notion that the District Attorney turned Congressional Candidate would receive harsh punishments in the form of spankings.

"Bahaha, it looks like the candidate was a little naughty!" One of the reporters jested to the crowd.

"I wonder if the District Attorney offers spankings instead of jail time! It definitely appears to be her favorite form of punishment!" Another reporter joked to the crowd.

The snickering continued as Lauren and Alyssa fought for the towels. Then, a college pool boy noticed the cum dripping from Lauren's ass hole.

"Holy Shit, guys! Look at the cum dripping from her ass! She literally must have just had anal! What a slut" The pool boy yelled to the crowd.

"I've never seen an anal cream pie before! That is some nasty shit!" another pool boy said.

"It's not just her ass that is full of cum! Look! Her pussy is dripping too! A double cream pie!" One of the high schoolers pointed out as everyone continued to take pictures.

Lauren froze when she heard the comments. In the panic of the fire alarm, she did not have time to clean up and had forgotten just how much evidence of her fucking spree with Kevin was still covering her body. Not only had she exposed her freshly spanked ass to the crowd, she had also exposed her ass and pussy that was covered in thick white cum.

There was no saving her now. If the BRAT panties had been a PR nightmare, showing her spanked ass and double cream pie to the world would certainly stick with her for the rest of her career. Lauren knew there was no recovery from this-- she would forever be labeled a naughty slut in the local and national media.

Although everyone had seen her freshly spanked ass and cum dripping from her two most private holes, she had managed to avoid flipping on her back, exposing her humiliating tattoo and piercings. Lauren knew that she had to preserve this dignity at all costs. Enjoying rough sex was one thing-- everyone enjoys rough sex sometimes-- having a permanent slutty tattoo and clit piercing was another thing entirely. She had to hide.

Unfortunately, Lauren's pause had given Alyssa the opportunity to pull away. Lauren reached back at Alyssa but the lanky model was too strong. Alyssa pushed Lauren away and stood up, clinching both towels to her chest. Lauren made one last grab for Alyssa's ankle, and felt her stomach drop as she felt Alyssa's foot slip from her grasp. All hope of recovering a towel was gone.

"NOOOO!!!" Lauren cried, slamming her fists on the ground as she watched Alyssa bolt away with both towels.

Lauren had to act fast. She was now stranded nude on her stomach on the pavement surrounded by a crowd of 300 people with no towel or covering. She looked up and saw the emergency door. It was foolish, but it was her only option. The fire couldn't be that bad, could it? Perhaps I'd rather die than be exposed for eternity. She thought.

She stood up and rushed to the door, being careful to keep her backside pointed towards the cameras. She could not let the crowd see her tattoo and piercings.

Reaching the door, she pulled on the handle as hard as she could. It would not budge. Of course... the emergency door that leads directly into the women's locker room would be locked from the outside. She tried pulling again, but the door would not move. She had to get the door open. It was her only escape.

She positioned her feet so that they were straddling the door, preparing to pull with all her might. One hard pull, that's all it would take, she thought. She tried for a third time, straining every muscle in her body to open the door. The door didn't move.

She tried inspecting the door-- maybe there was an emergency lock switch or something.

Suddenly, the door came bursting open while Lauren was inspecting the door, smacking Lauren hard across the forehead. Lauren was not ready for the door to burst open, and fell backwards onto the pavement, hitting her head again on the hard concrete and knocking herself unconscious.

(END OF PART III-- PART IV WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY)