The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 06

Story Info
Omni-orgasmic Becky discovers the wonders of a hard dick.
5.4k words
4.35
5.3k
3

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Omni-orgasmic Becky discovers the wonders of a young hard big dick.

What happened in the Prologue: Dr Matthew Connors is about to retire from his renowned urology practice when he gets a very interesting client. Jordan Marshall. His problem was a little more complicated and more interesting than any one of the ones Dr. Connors had ever seen before. One could say that Jordan's erectile problems stem from the way he ate an ice cream, meringue and raspberry dessert. However, that would be a gross of oversimplification. This is a story about Jordan's penis, a rhino horn, his incredible sex-life, a murder and Jordan's role in solving it.

What happened in Chapter 1: Jordan discovered that Jackie not only had soft womanly curves, but also had a very responsive and prominent clitoris. This turned out to be slightly problematic as Jordan was engaged to Barbara, a researcher working on a unique lie detector and she found Jackie's discarded panties on her desk.

What happened in Chapters 2-4: Jordan is injected with an experimental lie detector by his (ex) fiancé. Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth. While visiting his parents, Jordan's mother quizzes him about his (now ex) fiancé. Jordan tells lie after lie. Edith, the elderly house keeper gets the benefits of Jordon's Pinocchio-cock.

What happened in Chapter 5: Jordan makes a dinner date with his father. Once again his erection gets him in trouble. Edith, the housekeeper paddles his hairy bottom, while he thinks of his domineering mother. He takes Edith from behind.

Disclaimer: This is my first erotic story. It was written in 2000. Just got the guts to make it public now.

Chapter 6 April 17-18, 2000 Sunday+Monday 8 th and 9 th day with erectile malfunction

At eleven fifteen on Sunday morning Jordan had taken a second dose of Tylenol and Tums. Despite his best intentions and a plethora of pharmaceutical cocktails the only thing Jordan managed to do on Sunday was read through a few pages of company law and prepare for Monday night's computer science project.

On Monday he felt significantly better. He managed to attend all his classes, have some lunch, and find a quiet corner in the library where he wrote a synopsis for his company law class. Once done, Jordan felt brave enough to go home and clean up the mess in the apartment. It needed a good cleaning and a thorough airing to get rid of the stale alcohol and vomit smell. Jordan felt quite content as he went back to school for his last computer lab of the year. He enjoyed computer lab, it was a good mixture of learning how to use new programs, how to use linux/unix systems and learning how to program in Java. The only drawback to the lab was his partner, Becky Swanson. Becky was in her early thirties. However, this was only apparent at closer inspection. At a first glance one would assume that Becky was much older. She dressed very frumpily, not because she had a bad sense of fashion, but because Becky was afraid of her sexuality and she did not want to attract attention to herself. She was married and wanted to stay faithful to her husband. Tonight, she had on a long blue and white stripped skirt, pantyhose even though it was always fifteen degrees too warm in the lab, and a white shirt buttoned up all the way to her neck. As usual she was wearing a cloyingly sweet perfume. Becky tended to sweat a lot and Jordan assumed that the perfume was to disguise body odors that might arise from her copious perspiration. Her hair was long and lank and often looked as if it could use a wash. Her face could be considered pretty, with big green eyes and pouty wet lips. Somehow, however Becky never got it right. Often, she had on too much lipstick, which was smudged all over her face by the end of class.

Becky worked at the Boston branch of a Tennessee company that produced some sort of medical products. She had been transferred to Boston for three years and was doing her studying part-time. Becky had a very large voice and even when she was trying to be quiet she could be heard from one end of the lab to the other. She loved talking about her husband and everyone in the lab knew about her dear hubby's eating habits and flatulence problems.

"If it wasn't for Gasex I don't know how I could stay married to the man," Becky would confide to Jordan and the rest of the lab. Normally Jordan thought that he was very tolerant of Becky's loud voice and overpowering floral perfumes, but today he was dreading lab with Becky. From previous experience he knew that she had been brought up to be Southern polite, and that if she was going to talk about her husband for the first ninety minutes of the laboratory, then she would spend the next half an hour asking Jordan about Barbara. At the best of times it was a struggle to talk about Barbara for thirty minutes. Becky didn't seem to mind, she always asked him about Barbara and remembered everything he had told her. Of course, he couldn't remember anything about Becky's husband, not even his name. The only things he could recall about him were his flatulence problems and that Becky thought that he might be having an affair with their dog groomer back in Tennessee.

Becky seemed a little depressed today and her voice was not set at fog horn level. She told Jordon (and most of the people sitting around them) that her husband hadn't been home any of the nights Becky had called him back home in Tennessee, and when she finally reached him, her husband told her that they had a huge order and that everyone at the plant was working overtime. Becky, being suspicious, called an old friend who worked with her husband and by subtle questioning found out that no one had been working overtime in the last month. Jordan was very interested in what Becky considered a delicate approach, he presumed it must have been a bit like planning a sneak attack with a steam train. Jordan wasn't a bad guy and he felt sorry for Becky. He tried to say the right things and even gave her a hug. A mistake, squeezing Becky had released a couple of months of Garden Breeze and Orchid Mist into the air. A large percentage of the scented molecules were consequently adsorbed into Jordan's clothing and skin, leaving him smelling like an overripe florist. The hug had a very interesting effect, Becky kept quiet a while, and they both worked away at their computers. Just when Jordan thought he was home and dry Becky asked him.

"So how is Barbara doing?"

Jordan certainly wasn't going to tell Becky the truth - that Barbara had left because he been fucking her colleague's girlfriend. He didn't think Becky was in a forgiving mood, especially not when it came to unfaithful men. Also, Jordan didn't want the whole laboratory to know about his problems, so he told the truth and just omitted their breakup.

"She is perfectly fine. Working extremely hard as usual and has no free time for me."

"That's too bad. How was your dinner with her colleague on Friday? I remember you were going to help Barbara prepare an exotic dinner, squid for starters and a delicious dessert." Becky never forgot a thing he said. He looked at her trying to decide how he should answer her question. Becky was one of those people who always seemed to have a lot of spit in her mouth; tonight some of it was escaping out of the left corner of her mouth, smudging her lipstick in the process. Jordan found it very distracting and perhaps a tinsy bit sexy.

"The dinner went really well. Everybody enjoyed their food. Dylan is a very intense guy, the only time he relaxes is when he talks about his research or about science. He is going to work for Pfizer and had some interesting stories about the discovery of Viagra. Unfortunately, Barbara and Dylan had to go to the lab to work on some breakthrough before they could start their dessert," Jordan replied hoping that Becky would be satisfied and that he wouldn't have to elaborate anymore. He underestimated her curiosity and her memory.

"Did Dylan's girlfriend stay and help you with the dessert, or did she just go home?"

"Jackie stayed, we talked a bit, but we didn't have much in common so I took her home fairly soon. It was pretty uneventful." This was the answer his penis was waiting for, all the blood from his groin came charging into his bald-headed champ, and it promptly jumped to attention.

"I wonder how Barbara could have left the two of you alone in the apartment," lamented Becky who was sure her husband was having an affair, but seeing the look on Jordan's face she added, "I'm sorry I don't know why I said that.."

"Don't worry Becky. I understand you have been hurt. Not all men are horny animals. I assure you I didn't even have a single impure thought on Thursday night." Jordan was very convincing, perhaps he should have been a lawyer. Of course, that was impossible now because he was convincing above the belt, but below the belt he would always have a permanent erection when he lied. Talk about a professional handicap. Becky believed that he was telling the truth and he had nearly convinced himself that he had been as chaste as an eunuch. His penis knew the truth though. The LIE gene was turned on full blast, expressing LIE protein, which thanks to Veritas turned on NO production, and that resulted in a rampantly expanding rock solid rod. Jordan felt potent, manly and hungry. Becky was looking very tasty indeed. He had the sudden urge to kiss her, lick up her drool and completely smear her lipstick all over her face. Kissing Becky would surely be a deliciously wet and slobbery affair.

In some dark recess of his mind Jordan analyzed what was happening. He had told a lie and thanks to Barbara and her Veritas drug his penis was responding to the lie. Now it seemed that his penis was in charge. Hormones generated by his erection were running his body and brain. Becky was not his type and yet, right now, if he was going to go on "Survivor" and could bring only one luxury item he would take Becky in preference to his tooth brush, sunglasses or a year's supply of chocolate.

"I believe you Jordan. I didn't mean to imply you might have been unfaithful. I'm just so confused and depressed at the moment."

"Becky, I have an idea. I think you need a change of scenery. Why don't we go to my apartment, get some take-out Chinese and talk in private. We can complete our computer program there and perhaps that will take your mind off your problems," suggested Jordan.

Both Becky and Jordan were surprised by the offer. This was the first time either of them had contemplated any extra-laboratory social interaction. Becky recovered from her surprise and accepted Jordan's invitation provided they go to her apartment instead. Jordan didn't tickle her libido and he had never shown any interest in her. She felt in control of her urges and a bit of company might be good.

They took the T to Becky's apartment. Jordan managed not to tell any lies on the trip, which was great because he did not have to hold his backpack in front of his crotch to hide his pants pusher. An unexpected side effect was that the hormone concentration in his body was plummeting, and going home with Becky no longer seemed such a good idea. He would have liked to have gone to his own apartment, watched TV and gone to sleep, but there was no polite and easy way he could think of wimping out. He would eat his food quickly and make up some excuse to leave.

While Becky dressed as if she was ten years older than she actually was, her apartment was decorated as if she was barely in highschool. Everything was in pastel pinks and purples. There were more frills in the room than on all the tennis panties worn in the nineteen seventies. Every chair had at least one doll or cuddly animal sitting in it. The apartment was smaller than Jordan's bedroom. The bed dominated the room, it was smothered in pink lace cushions and baby dolls, there was no sign that her husband ever stayed here. Becky must have seen Jordan's look.

"I get lonely at night and the dolls keep me company. You're so lucky you have someone like Barbara to share your bed every night."

"Actually, I am often lonely at night too, Barbara is trying to finish the Ph.D. section of her MD/PhD degree by the end of the year. They have a couch in the molecular biology department and she often sleeps there." With this lie Jordan unwittingly resurrected his erection.

"Poor Jordan! Let's concentrate on more pleasing things. What should we get to eat? I love General Tsao's chicken."

"That sounds great. How about getting some Mooshu pork and dumplings to go with it. I will call in the order now."

"Sure, the phone is over there, on the wall next to bathroom door."

Jordan phoned his favorite Chinese restaurant. They promised to bring the food within the next half an hour. While they were waiting Jordan went downstairs to buy some wine and Becky went to have a shower. Jordan came back with two bottles of Australian Sauvignon Blanc. Becky answered the door freshly showered. Her hair was wet and she was wearing no make-up.

"That was quick. I was going to try and call my husband before you came up. Do you mind if I try now?" she asked.

"No problem," said Jordan finding a bottle opener. The apartment was so small he couldn't help watching Becky as she was calling her husband. She had changed into a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt after her shower. The sweatpants looked very comfortable. They did little to hide a well-padded bottom and highlighted her panty lines, which showed that she had on surprising small panties. On top she had put on a tight white T-shirt, which showed that she was wearing a bra. It was a short T-shirt and a pair of love handles were visible around her waist. Becky had a distinct pear-shaped body, with a large comfy rear, slim waist and small perky tits.

After a minute or so Becky gave up on the phone and turned around to Jordan. She was near tears, Jordan stepped up to her, gave her a hug and a glass of wine, which she nearly dropped as the doorbell rang. Jordan answered the door and paid for the food. It was steaming hot. Becky took the food and put it on plates to cool.

"Jordan do you want to call Barbara and let her know that you are here? We don't want her to get worried."

"Good idea," said Jordan dialing his empty apartment. Not surprisingly no one answered. Becky was putting out cutlery as Jordan said, "She is not home, she must still be at work." Technically, this wasn't a lie, but his penis wasn't having any of it. As he spoke it rose and rose. Had Jordan been wearing a pair of sweat pants it would have been immediately obvious to Becky. Luckily, he wasn't, and she didn't notice that underneath his Levi jeans Jordan's trouser snake had popped its head out of his underwear. Jordan refilled Becky's wine glass and sat down to have some dumplings with soy sauce.

The dinner conversation was mundane. They spoke about their computer science class, about the professor and the teaching assistant, about living in Boston and the high cost of living in the city.

A piece of Mooshu pork had fallen out of Becky's pancake and landed right on her shirt. Becky tried to wipe it off. That only made the mess bigger. Jordan used the opportunity to look at her cute little tits. He liked boobs of all sizes and shapes. Becky's peaches were no larger than her love handles and complemented the little girl décor in her room. In an attempt to distract himself from his own mental mammary musings Jordan filled up their wine glasses again. Becky got up to clear the dishes. It was eleven thirty, Becky called her husband again. No one answered the phone. She tried his work number no one answered. Dejected, she refilled her glass from the new bottle of wine Jordan had just opened and asked him whether he shouldn't call Barbara. Becky wasn't used to drinking this much so she moved aside some of her dolls and lay back on her bed to watch Jordan call his apartment. It was apparent from his body language that Barbara wasn't back at yet. Strange, thought Becky, he was moving around as if he was trying to hide something.

"Why don't you call Barbara at work? Let her know where you are and see if she is safe." said Becky to Jordan just as she noticed what he was trying to hide - a big bulge in his pants. It had never occurred to her that she might be attractive to Jordan. They were so different. She had certainly never thought of him in sexual terms. Jordan was telling Barbara where he was, Becky tried not to listen to what he was saying but couldn't help overhearing Jordan telling her that he would be seeing her sometime the next day. Barbara was obviously spending the night working in the lab again.

Was it her imagination or was his erection really growing while he was talking? Becky hadn't had sex for three months. She had been faithful to her husband and never screwed around. She wasn't sure if she needed the complication of an affair with Jordan in her life. On the other hand, it would be nice to get revenge on her husband. She was sure the bastard was cheating on her. She should never have accepted the 3 year transfer to Boston.

That bulge in Jordan's jeans looked very promising, both big and hard. Becky had many lovers in her youth - she loved sex and had played the field. One of her lover's had had an eight inch cock, but it never got hard, it was a sloppy 8 and didn't do it for Becky.

"Barbara said she is at a really crucial point of her experiment and that she will be sleeping at the lab tonight," said Jordan holding the bottle of wine in front of him. Becky was amused by this amateurish attempt of his to hide what seemed to be a very impressive erection. She was very flattered to cause such a rapid growth without make-up or particularly sexy clothes. As far as she could remember his excitement was first evident when she went to lie on the bed. She surreptitiously looked herself over to see if any of her private parts were showing. She didn't seem to be exposing anything. Wow! he must be horny, she thought. Just thinking of the big solid cock that was responsible for his discomfort was making her tingle in a most pleasant and familiar way. She knew she was in trouble, she should never have come home with him. But he seemed so harmless, she couldn't believe he was interested in her 34 year old body. She was 10 years older than him. She could never resist the tingling in her pussy and it was telling her that she was going to fuck Jordan and his monster cock. She hoped that in the process he would push some of her favorite buttons.

"Why don't you put that bottle of wine down and come lie next to me," she said pushing an assortment of dolls off the bed to make room for him. That's exactly what Jordan did. He lay down next to Becky and told some more lies about his relationship with Barbara. He could resist the his most primitive urges either. Soon they were cuddling on the bed. Becky was impressed by the hardness of Jordan's member, it was easily 8 inches and it had no give at all. Maybe he had a stainless steel bat in his pants. Jordan was excited too, he loved Becky's wide child bearing hips that were so womanly and contrasted perfectly with her tiny boobs that reminded of him of his first girlfriends.

Kissing was a loud and wet affair. The more they kissed the larger and wetter Becky's lips became. Her broad sloppy tongue explored every crevice in his mouth. Her tongue was everywhere, never resting - at the same time she seemed to have no control over her lips and saliva leaked out all over the place lubricating their kisses. Without releasing her imperfect vacuum seal or retracting her swimming tongue from Jordon's mouth Becky someone how managed display her pleasure by moaning and groaning while still French kissing Jordan. She accompanied her tonguing with a thorough grinding of her hips into Jordon's jackhammer. Kissing Becky was a full body work out. One minute she was on top rubbing her crotch up and down Jordan's swollen cock, the next she had flipped herself under him and had him clamped between her legs roughly simulating sex. Jordan needed to come up for air, but Becky was not having it. Her tongue remained embedded in his mouth. Jordan had another problem the extreme sloppy kissing was driving his motor and he was on the edge of a blastoff of mammoth proportions. It would be so embarrassing if he came before they had even taken off one piece of clothing. As soon as possible he got on top, and by lifting his ass he made some space between his cum filled rocket and Becky's needy pussy. He wiggled down to lift Becky's t-shirt so he could play with her titties, but she was having none of it. She pushed him further down. Her tracksuit bottoms were soaked. Jordan was sure it wasn't his organ that was doing the leaking and that no saliva had made its way down here yet. The grinding must have been getting to Becky too. The crotch of her tracksuit was drenched. He pulled down both her panties and track suit pants. Becky's wasn't having this either, she pulled up her brookies and said, "No they stay on I am married."

12