The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky loved all aspects of sex. She was omniorgasmic, she never had a single big orgasm, instead she had long strings of mini-orgasms that sent delicious shivers up and down her spine and caused deluges of pussy juices to ooze out of her love jungle. When she was on, anything could make her come. Pushing her tongue in Jordan's mouth, tasting the plum sauce he had eaten and bullying his tongue with hers make her insides quiver and hungry for his manmeat. Her cunt was ravenous - to appease the cockeater she ground her pussy up and down his solid pussypleaser resulting in a succession of neverending orgasms. The sexual mini eruptions were scrumptious and left Becky wanting lots more. She knew that once Jordan's pipe cleaner entered her manhole the finish line was not far off. To slow things down she said, "No, they stay on I am married."

Jordan wasn't greatly perturbed. He was kneeling between her legs. His lie detector was still full-on hard but was having a breather, as were his lips. It was his eyes that were getting a work out. Becky had a wild and untamed bush, there was hair coming out of the top and the sides of her panties. The hair and panties were drenched in pussy juices. Her brookies were completely see-through, an obvious slit running down the center was oozing love juices through the silky panties and was very visible, as were her two swollen labia that were squished against the gauze of her knickers. Jordon wasn't just falling in lust with just Becky's cunt and its matted black rainforestr, her thighs and hips had him enthralled too. Becky's thighs were twice as wide as Jordan's. Big soft thighs leading to wide child birth hips. There was enough room for a set of triplets to come through those hips. Tasty soft love handles framed the panties from above and below. Becky was breathless and panting, her face was red and just about as sodden as her pussy. Her hair was wet from the sweat and her t-shirt was stuck to her bra. The T-shirt had been pulled up a bit so Jordan could see her innie bellybutton and her slim waist blossoming out to her broad hips and thick thighs.

Jordan couldn't wait no longer, he threw her ample thighs over his shoulders, and licked and lapped his way down to Becky's wetlands. Becky must have been more than 65% water by mass and most of it was dribbling and drooling out of her mouth and juice machine. Jordan dove into the wetlands tongue first. He lapped his tongue up and down her slit, drinking up her nectar. Becky let out a yell, "Yes!!". She moaned and groaned as she shoved her conch into Jordan's face. He feasted on her crotch waffle that was being drench in pussy syrup. Jordan's nose was covered in juice and it was running down his chin, wetting his shirt. Becky's lady juices were clear and tasteless, like water but much slipperier and slimier. He pulled aside Becky's undies and ran his tongue up to the junction of Becky's labia where he found her clit cave. Becky shrieked and yelled as if she had been electrocuted. She didn't squirt but her taps were open and running freely. Jordan took a breather. He need some oxygen and his tongue needed a rest. Becky was moaning, drooling and huffing and puffing, but Jordan wasn't about to give her a rest. He took off his shirt, jeans and briefs. It was gratifying to hear Becky's response.

"Oh my god. I love your cock, it is so hard and so big. So much bigger than my husbands." Becky was indeed impressed, who wouldn't be awed by 8 rock solid inches of cock meat. Becky had had an 8 incher before, but that was a pealed well-aged banana while this was an unyielding aluminum baseball bat. She was ready for the main meal. That cock belonged deep inside her. But Jordan had other ideas.

He slipped his finger up and down her labia and into her treasure grotto. Given her flappy, sloppy kisses he was expecting a loose love bucket. But no, Becky was a tight as any squeezebox he had ever visited. Her pussy was oozing happy-juices, but was tighter and smoother than any pussy he had ever sampled. Two fingers were a tight fit - they wouldn't have made it in if she wasn't so well lubricated. Jordan fingered Becky like a pro - faster and faster. By the time he curled his fingers up to stimulate the ridges he had found in the upper walls of her vagina, Becky was a blubbering wreck, her throat was hoarse from the moaning and screaming, she was drained and covered in sweat, saliva, mostly her own spit, and of course pussy syrup. Jordan looked at his gasping comp sci partner, her face, thighs and stomach were red and blotchy. What a lovely sight. Had she come yet, or was she coming all the time, he wondered.

Jordan lifted the drenched T-shirt off Becky. She was like a ragdoll in his arms. But when he reached back to undo her bra she revived.

"No, please leave my bra on. Please don't take it off. I am so embarrassed. I have no boobs, not even small titties. That is why my husband is fucking around. He wants a woman with real boobs. He wants someone with big fucking gazongazas."

Here we have to give Jordan, the liar with a Pinocchio dick some credit, he gently and lovingly kissed Becky, he held her face and tenderly brushed her hair from her face and convinced her that he would love and appreciate her boobs no matter what size they were. Becky hesitantly took off her heavily padded bra, revealing two delicate bumps topped by small little raisins. The look of excited amazement on Jordan's face must have reassured Becky for she lay back and let Jordan's kiss and suck her nipples to his hearts content. Soon she started writhing and wiggling again and whether by accident or on purpose his prick used the opportunity and entered her slippery beaver. Jordan's cock was in heaven and was starting to demand an increase in pace. Jordan reluctantly gave Becky's nubbins a last kiss and got to work pistoning his raging cock into her moist squeezebox. Everything was going well until Becky got into it. Croaking and grunting she slammed her body into Jordan's. She frantically spasmed up and down, driving herself up onto his cockmachine. Becky's exhalations sound like an exaggerated porno soundtrack, but she wasn't acting she was a passionate, slobbering sex freak with zero sense of rhythm. Jordan's cock didn't know what had hit it. It needed closure it had to add its semen to the wet mess it was exploring, but that wasn't going to happen with Becky's uncoordinated jerking about. Jordan's lie-stick need a predictable tempo to come.

Jordon had it all wrong. Becky wasn't uncoordinated. It was the fact that his firm battering ram was reaching unexplored regions of her mine shaft that was causing Becky to spasm uncontrollably. Becky wasn't put together the same as most other women, not only was she ominorgasmic, but she also had an extremely high density of pleasure sensors at the base of vagina. Jordan's dick was the first cock to stimulate these neurons. Each time he hit the pleasure patch Becky had to jerk away. The pleasure was overwhelming she couldn't take it anymore. However as soon as Jordan's battering ram was back in the more travelled areas of Becky's vajayjay she missed the feeling so much she thrust herself forward so that she crashed back onto Jordan's retreating weapon. This allowed Becky to get two substantial organisms per stroke. Although immensely satisfying to Becky it was highly unsatisfying to Jordan's pussy-pleaser.

Realizing that if they this carried on this way he might never come or even worse that his beautiful hard cock might be broken off at the root, Jordan uncoupled, turned Becky around so that he could pin her down and drive his cock back into her waiting love channel. This turned out to be the perfect solution. Jordan held Becky in position by placing his hands on her considerable buns. They sparkled with their fuck juices and oscillated with his thrusts. More than wobbly handfuls they were perfect for imposing his cadence. On the edge of finally coming in this exquisite creature Jordan gave one large thrust. And as he came his thumb accidently slipped into Becky's poopshoot.

"Fuck that is good!!" she screamed in surprise and shuddered in one final amazed climax. Jordan collapsed on top of her exhausted and spent. Becky didn't have the energy to object or move out under him. They both fell into a deep satisfied sleep - it would be their last peaceful sleep in a longtime. For, not far away a murderer was preparing for his debut killing.

Thanks to Barbara's injection of Veritas and to Becky's husband who had unbeknownst to her taken a second job to pay for an intestinal operation that would cure him of his terrible flatulence problem, Jordan and Becky had an enjoyable, yet dehydrating night. In the morning the alarm failed to go off. It was probably shaken around too much during the preceding evening's shenanigans. Both Becky and Jordan had to hurry to get to work and lectures on time. Thereby saving each other embarrassing good-byes. They both knew that this was a never to be mentioned again, a once off occurrence. Becky would feel very guilty for the next two years, because the following day her husband would call from the hospital to tell her that he had successful corrective surgery for her and that he would no longer embarrass her with his flatulence. And Jordan and his Pinocchio cock would hunt and be hunted by a murderer, fortunately for us that wouldn't affect his sex life much.

12