The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 07-08

Story Info
Jordan is forced to give his mother a massage.
6.1k words
4.55
11.6k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened in the Prologue: Dr Matthew Connors is about to retire from his renowned urology practice when he gets a very interesting client. Jordan Marshall. His problem was a little more complicated and more interesting than any one of the ones Dr. Connors had ever seen before. One could say that Jordan's erectile problems stem from the way he ate an ice cream, meringue and raspberry dessert. However, that would be a gross of oversimplification. This is a story about Jordan's penis, a rhino horn, his incredible sex-life, a murder and Jordan's role in solving it.

What happened in Chapter 1: Jordan discovered that Jackie not only had soft womanly curves, but also had a very responsive and prominent clitoris. This turned out to be slightly problematic as Jordan was engaged to Barbara, a researcher working on a unique lie detector and she found Jackie's discarded panties on her desk.

What happened in Chapters 2-4: Jordan is injected with an experimental lie detector by his (ex) fiancé. Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth. While visiting his parents, Jordan's mother quizzes him about his (now ex) fiancé. Jordan tells lie after lie. Edith, the elderly house keeper gets the benefits of Jordon's Pinocchio-cock.

What happened in Chapter 5: Jordan makes a dinner date with his father. Once again his erection gets him in trouble. Edith, the housekeeper paddles his hairy bottom, while he thinks of his domineering mother. He takes Edith from behind.

What Happened in Chapter 6: Becky wasn't put together the same as most other women, not only was she ominorgasmic, but she also had an extremely high density of pleasure sensors at the base of vagina. Jordan's dick was the first cock to stimulate these neurons. Each time he hit the pleasure patch Becky had to jerk away. The pleasure was overwhelming she couldn't take it anymore. However as soon as Jordan's battering ram was back in the more travelled areas of Becky's vajayjay she missed the feeling so much she thrust herself forward so that she crashed back onto Jordan's retreating weapon. This allowed Becky to get two substantial organisms per stroke. Although immensely satisfying to Becky it was frustrating for Jordan's massive cock.

Disclaimer: This is my first erotic story. It was written in 2000. Just got the guts to make it public now.

Chapter 7 April 19, 2000 Tuesday 10 th day with erectile malfunction

In which Jordan's father is killed and out of respect no one has sex until Chapter 8.

Jordan was looking forward to meeting his father tonight. At eight twenty-five he was at Café Afrika. "I believe we have a reservation here for Mr. Marshall." Jordan told the pretty hostess.

"That will be in the N'debele room. Have you been here before."

"No. This is my first time, but I believe my father has been here before."

"Mr. Marshall is your father?"

"Yes."

"He is a regular here. He comes every Tuesday. We have six rooms in our restaurant. Each room is decorated in a different style - yours is here."

Jonathan was already there, drinking a beer. "Thanks for bringing him here, Abby. This is my son Jordan." Jonathan said pointing to Jordan. He was wearing Nike sweat pants and a T-shirt with the slogan "Squash players have soft balls." Jordan wasn't sure that this really was his father. His father always wore a suit and only drank the best wine.

"Hi Dad! Hi Abby! Could I please have the same beer my father is drinking." Jordan said sitting down at the table. The Ndebele room was amazing. The walls reminded Jordan of multicolored flags. The artifacts on the wall were all very colorful, excepting the large wooden rhino sculpture that was standing on a shelf above his father's head. It must have weighed at least 200 pounds and had an excessively long and sharp horn. Jordan had barely made himself comfortable when Abby was back with his beer.

"Wow! That was quick" Jordan commented.

"Yes" Abby laughed shyly "I like to treat your father well. He is a great guy and he tips well too, which always helps. Here's the menu."

The menu was amazing.

"Dad how often do you come here?" Jordan asked his father after Abby had left.

"Peter and I have played squash for the about three years. We always play on Tuesdays at six and come here for dinner at eight thirty. We always have the same table and I always sit here. I even come when Peter is not in town. It's one of my little escapes from mom."

"How is mom?" Jordan asked more out of habit than interest.

"She is well. Tonight she is at a Heritage Society meeting. But let's not talk about her. Have you apologized to Barbara and made up to her yet? She is worth the most expensive bunch of flowers you could buy."

Just then Abby came and brought the first sample dishes.

"Thanks." Jordan and Jonathan said simultaneously.

Suddenly all the lights in the restaurant went off. A power outage thought Jordan. He couldn't see much in the dark. He heard his father cry out.

There was a crash, a groan and a final loud thud. Patrons screamed hysterically before the lights reappeared. A surrealistic sight greeted Jordan. In front of his eyes, where his father had been sitting, was the tail end of a large wooden rhino. He got up slowly and carefully peaked over the edge of the table. Jordan saw his father sitting in his overturned chair pegged into the ground by the rhino horn. Then he fainted.

Less than a minute later he awoke to hear Abby screaming. He opened his eyes and the first things he saw was a truly amazing bulge in his recently impaled father's sweatpants. Jordan gingerly put out his hand and felt for Jonathan's pulse. He didn't feel a thing. Somebody helped Jordan get to his feet and sat him down at the table. There was chaos all around him. No one knew what to do. Two medical doctors who were having dinner came over and confirmed that his father, Jonathan Marshall was dead. Abby brought some water and gave Jordan a very tearful hug, before she shoo'ed away all the restaurant patrons that were coming to have a look for themselves. Two groups of tourists wearing loud gaudy Hawaiian shirts with lots of gold jewelry started taking pictures. Abby lost it and whacked one of them over the head with a half eaten Xhosa pot bread covered in a dip of aubergine dhania and garlic. The crowd cheered and Abby collapsed in a wailing heap. Someone must have called the police, because just then four police cars, two ambulances and two fire engines arrived. The policemen immediately moved back all the onlookers and setup a cordon around Jonathan and the rhino. They also locked all the doors.

"Mr. Marshall, I am terribly sorry about your father's death. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? I am Detective Carr and this is Detective Flynn." Said the detective, who was about fifty had a few gray hairs, wore a minimum of make-up and looked very sympathetic. Detective Flynn was about the same age, black and a little overweight. He also had a friendly look about him.

"Go ahead." Jordan felt rather shaky, but he was ready to answer any questions they had.

"Could you please tell me what happened? Did you see anything? Hear anything?"

Jordan told the detectives that he didn't see a thing because the lights went out. Not long after the lights went out he heard his father gasp and he heard a thud. In retrospect Jordan thought that he had probably heard his father fall over backwards in his chair. Those noises were immediately followed by a very load crash and a groan. Perhaps his father's fall and crash against the wall had dislodged the rhino, which fell down spearing his father, Jordan surmised.

Detective Flynn was about to make a comment that his mother always told him not to rock on his chair, but he thought the timing of the wise crack was not good. Instead, he asked the difficult question that Detective Carr clearly did not want to ask. He did not to beat around the bush.

"When your father died, what were you talking about? I don't know if you saw it, but your father died with a most impressive erection. Do you know why he was so aroused?"

"I am afraid I haven't a clue what's up there. The food had just arrived and dad was taking his first bite when the lights went out. I have no idea why he had an erection." Jordan said wondering whether his father had been injected with something like Veritas.

"Oh, dear! The press will have a field day with this one." Detective Carr predicted. " One more thing. Do you have a mother, brother and sisters that need to be informed? Do you want to do it or do you want us to do it?"

"I suppose I will have to tell my mother. I am an only child and she is the only one that needs to be informed."

"Does she live in Boston? If so we will take you there."

"My parents live in Wellesley."

"That's fine someone will drive you there. Detective Flynn and I will stay here to examine the scene and to determine whether any foul play occurred. We will contact you in the next few days. Here is my card, call me if you have any questions or remember anything that might be of interest to us. Once again, I am terribly sorry for your loss and appreciate your talking to us under such tragic circumstances." Said Detective Carr before organizing a cruiser to drive Jordan to his parents.

Later Jordan could not remember the drive to Wellesley. He knew that he had cried, because his shirt was wet from the tears. Fate had been very cruel to him snatching away his father just as they were about to get to know each other. Jordan was jerked out of his misery by the policeman, who asked him for directions to the house. It was not going to be pleasant telling his mother that his father had died.

Janice Marshall was home. She had come home early because she had pulled her hamstring. She opened the door for Jordan and the policeman, and immediately knew that something was wrong. Jordan was the one to tell her that her husband had just died. She paled, but showed no further signs of distress. Jordan was not particularly surprised as his parent's marriage was clearly on the rocks, and even if it wasn't he wouldn't expect to see much emotion in his mother. Before Janice dismissed the policeman he got her written permission to perform an autopsy on her husband. She closed the door and asked Jordan for detailed description of the night's events. Jordan told her everything he could remember, for her sake and his own sake he omitted one, not so little detail, Jonathan's final erection. To Jordan's amazement his mother was more interested in the fact that he was having dinner with his father without her knowledge, than in the strange death of her husband or even the fact that he had died.

Jordan decided to stay with his mother for the night. They both took two Xanex, had a glass of whiskey and went to bed. Jordan could not sleep. What a waste just when his father was setting out to enjoy life he had to die. Since he couldn't sleep Jordan went to the study and looked through his father's papers to see if could learn anything new about his father. The only things of interest he found were a receipt for twelve months hangar rental at the Framingham airport, and some work his father was doing for the bank. Jordan put the Framingham airport receipt in his pocket and went back to bed. This time he fell asleep and thanks to the Xanex he slept very well. Amazingly his dreams were free of rhino horns and erections.

Chapter 8 April 20, 2000 Wednesday 11 th day with erectile malfunction

Waking up to reality was less pleasant. The renewal of his relationship with his father had not gone the way Jordan had envisioned it. Last night his father had been speared by a wooden rhino horn. Dejected he went downstairs, where he found his mother in her element. She was calling relatives and friends, informing them of Jonathan's death. She was the center of attention - organizing the funeral and making plans. Her hamstring was bothering her, so Jordan had to stay to help her. He called her massage therapist and set-up an at-home session for the early afternoon. Janice Marshall was busy calling people on the A-list all morning, and she had Jason screening all the other calls. That is why he happened to answer the phone from Detective Carr that informed him of the results of the autopsy and let him know that the Boston police were satisfied that his father's death was an accidental death.

Jonathan Edward Marshall died in a freak accident. The horn of a yellow wood carving of Rhinoceros unicornis, the Greater Indian Rhinoceros, pierced his brain, entering through his mouth. It killed him instantaneously. The part of his brain impacted by the rhino's last charge was the part responsible for producing NO and erections. In death Jonathan had his last great erection.

Just before lunch Jordan started getting calls from journalists. Someone had already leaked the autopsy report to the press. Last night's diner/photographer had cleaned the aubergine dhania and garlic dip from his face, found an agent and sold his pictures for $20,000. For the more respectable press he had pictures of the back legs and tail of the rhino sticking up from behind the table. No body, no erection. For tabloids there were pictures of the rhino sticking up out of Jonathan's mouth with a very obvious erection visible in his sweatpants. The press loved the pictures, a clean death no blood in sight. They had a ball with poor Jonathan's death, killed by a rhino horn, died with an erection. This is probably the first time in history that a rhino horn or rhino horn product actually produced an erection. Rhino horn is made of keratin, the same material as our finger nails and who has ever got an erection from chewing their finger nails.

Janice Evangeline Marshall was very concerned about image, and this (the erection) was not the image that she would have wanted portrayed. Jordan was scared of his mother and the reaction she would have if she heard that her husband had died with an erection and that the press had photos of his skyscraper. So, he never told her about the erection or the fact that the journalists were preparing headlines that would drive her crazy. Headlines like

"Rhino horn produces erection. It's no myth."

"Boston Banker Rises from the Dead."

"Wooden rhino horn results in lethal woody. (From Australia)"

"Prominent Boston Banker killed by Chinese Aphrodisiac."

He was hoping that with a bit of luck she would be so involved with the funeral arrangements that she would never discover the truth about her husband's rising. Jordan was certainly going to try his best to keep her in the dark. He called his mother's favorite take-away for lunch, which suited her fine as she didn't want to go out with her uncomfortable hamstring. Lunch was good. His mother was starting to relax after finishing the better half of a bottle of wine. Her alcohol intake was unusually high and was the only sign that she may have been affected by her husband's impalement.

During lunch the massage therapist called to say that he had to cancel. Janice did not take the cancelation well. She had hoped that the massage would do her hamstring good and she was had been having some vaguely erotic fantasies. Janice always left her massage treatments wishing that her therapist would spend more time on her thighs and between her thighs. Now with the hamstring strain in her upper thigh she had the perfect opportunity to request some more attention to her thighs.

"Jordan, after lunch could you please book another masseur for me, anytime today will do. I need someone with strong hands, no masseuse please." As hard as Jordan tried he could not find any male massage therapist willing to come out to Wellesley.

"Sorry mom that was the fifth number I called. None of them can come over today."

Janice Evangeline Marshall was disappointed and she had no intention staying that way, she was going to have her massage come what may. It wasn't going to be an erotic massage, but she was going to have a nice relaxing rub down.

"Jordan, you are going to have step-up and give your mother a massage."

"Mommm, I can't do that."

"I have seen you massage Barbara's back. You may not be a professional, but you will do. We have no choice I need a massage and you are my only option. Let's finish the bottle of wine and then we will get started." They finished the bottle and started the next one.

"It will be weird I have never even seen you in a swimsuit and now I will have to massage your thighs. I don't think I can do it."

Jordan never couldn't stand up to his mother and today was no different. He had two more glasses of wine and ended up giving in.

"Think of yourself as a professional massage therapist coming to work on a client. Don't think of me as your mother. I won't be thinking of you as my son. I am going upstairs to get the spare bedroom ready. Go and change into something comfortable, I have some oils and you don't want to get anything on your good clothes. Have another glass of wine and come upstairs in 10 minutes." Janice stumbled up the stairs, she had had too much wine.

Jordan finished his wine, changed into comfortable sweatpants and T-shirt before going upstairs. After his father's death and this morning's hassles he had forgotten the Veritas injection and the chaos it could play with his cock. His biggest worry was that the next hour with his mother was going to be very embarrassing. When he got upstairs he realized he had totally underestimated how cringeworthy this was going to be. Lying on the bed was his mother. She was on her stomach facing away from him. He couldn't see her face, just her super coiffed hair. A towel covered her ass and he couldn't tell if she was naked underneath it. Her top was off, as was her bra. His mother had white flabby back with a surprisingly high number of pimples and no sign of any tan marks. Undressed she was larger than he had expected. He couldn't see any side boob because she was holding her arms alongside her body. Her thick solid legs were spread about 10 inches apart at the feet. Jordan was surprised - he hadn't expected his mother to take off her blouse let alone her bra. This was the most maternal skin he had ever seen. He was embarrassed, intrigued and maybe just the tiniest bit turned on, but just a bit - nothing to worry about - yet.

Without looking around Janice (no one called her Jan) said, "Stop staring and get to work. The oil is on the bedside table. Start on my feet and don't get any ideas."

Jordan took the oil and dribbled some onto the sole of her right foot. He massaged it into her feet and between her toes. He pulled on her chubby toes, squeezed and squashed them. They had been recently manicured and her toenails had been painted a bright red. Now they were getting the filial attention they deserved.

"Hhhm, that feels good, but push a little harder." His mother said in the most relaxed tone of voice he had heard in a long time. Jordan picked up her foot so that his mother's foot was up in the air and her solid shapeless calf was perpendicular to the bed. This was way he could exert a little more pressure. It was satisfying to see the indents his thumb was making in the pad of her foot. His mother was surprisingly vocal and murmured her approval when her son hit the right spot. Jordon was getting into his work when out of the blue, between the whimpers, his mother asked, "Why were so many journalists calling at lunch, what did they want?"

Jordan immediately realized that their massage had reached a critical point. As far as he could tell he had three choices - he could tell the truth about his father's final erection and the face his mother's wrath, which was horrifying; he could lie and have his cock rise in response to the Veritas lie detector stimulation; or he could ignore his mother. He went for the latter option. Jordan got some more massage oil dripped it on his mom's calf. His fear and anger were manifested in a deep and vigorous kneading. Janice felt the difference. Bossy and unpleasant in her everyday life she had a suppressed subservient side that was responding to the stronger manipulation of her lower leg.

12