The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so good. Harder, deeper, I like it harder. Yes, just like that." She said while involuntarily opening her legs a bit more and dislodging the modesty towel just a bit. Jordan looked up to the apex of her thighs, but couldn't tell if she was wearing anything underneath the towel. Jordan lowered her leg back down onto the bed, angling it a bit so that his mother's gams spread a little more. But he still couldn't tell what was going on under the towel. Frustrated he used his whole bodyweight to massage his mother's calf and foot. The harder he dug the more animated his mother became. After 20 years of negativism this was the first positive reinforcement Jordan was receiving from his mother. It felt good, but he was pissed that she was such a sourpuss. He leaned forward to get some more massage oil. The break allowed the old Janice to return.

"Why were the journalists calling?"

"Shut-up mom and let me do my work." Jordan had never, ever spoken to his mother like that before, in fact no one had in decades.

"Son, don't you ever talk to me like that again. I am your mother. If you do that again I will get up right now and spank you so hard that you will behave forever. Now tell me what the journalists wanted to know."

Unbeknownst to Janice her boy had recently been spanked by their housekeeper, Edith. He had greatly enjoyed the experience and had thought of his mother during the experience. The thought of his mother sitting up, of seeing her breast and lying across her lap as she laid into his ass with a strap distracted Jordan and without thinking of the consequences he said, "Nothing mother, the journalists wanted to know nothing specific, they just wanted to verify information for their obituaries of dad." His cock which had been at half-mast at the thought of a good maternal spanking explode into a full fledged hard-on. The LIE gene was clearly supersensitive to lying to one's mother and had activated a mega erection in Jordan. The big throbbing cock drained all the blood from his brain. He was going to give his mother the deep and hard massage she wanted. He was going to be in charge of this massage and if she didn't like it she could sit up and spank him.

Jordan dripped a couple of drops of oil on his mother's thick thigh.

"Not there, do my back first and do my hamstring last."

"What do you say when you want me to do something?" Jordan asked with a new hormone fueled authority.

"Please? Please will you massage my back."

Jordan didn't know what came over him or where it came from, but he was going for broke. He slapped his mother's towel covered ass hard. It made a satisfying noise and gave a good wobble that was visible even under the towel.

"If you want me to massage you, you say "Please Sir"".

The deeply buried subservient Janice gave a shiver of delight and said, "Please sir do my back first."

Jordan moved to up to his mother's shoulders. His 8-inch LIE monster was sticking straight out creating an obscene bulge in his sweatpants. Fortunately, his mother was facing away from him and couldn't see his erection. He climbed on the bed and ran his hand down both sides of his mother's spine, spreading the padding away from her spine with his thumbs, pushing hard and digging deep. Up and down, at the end of each down stroke his hands spread out and they fanned out to her hips before running up along her side. Each time his hands travelled down further until they went under the towel and encountered pliant bum flesh - soft, naked and doughy buns that opened and closed as he massaged them harder and harder. Each time his hands came up again his mother had moved her arms further from her body showing more and more of her side boob. Jordan took her arm and massaged it, forcefully caressing her fingers before sticking her thumb in his mouth - sucking it, licking it and biting it. On the next down stroke Jordan went all the way down spreading her large pimply cheeks apart and pushing the towel down onto her thighs.

"No, don't remove the towel I am not wearing any underwear." Nah, duh - that was pretty obvious Jordan thought to himself as he looked at her bum spread open for his enjoyment. What had his mother been thinking coming to the massage naked. He smacked each bum-cheek hard and was gratified to see this red hand prints on his bossy mother's booty.

"Who is the boss here? Who decides what we do?"

"Sorry sir you do." Said his happily subservient mother.

Jordon drenched his mother's arse in massage oil and got to work. Deep kneading the fatty dough of her ass, spreading it wide and running his oily fingers up and down her crack. Teasing her brown eye, but never venturing down to his mother's hairy grotto.

Janice was in a daze, this was the most sexual massage she had ever had - so forceful and hard. Her arse was tingly from the smacks and the strong hands kneading her bum felt delicious. It was time they stopped teasing her and entered her virgin hole. She was feeling so good she had nearly forgotten who was massaging her. But not quite, because last week when she had seen the size of her son's erection it had opened a door in her desires - a door that she opened a bit further when she slipped off her panties before covering her substantial bum with a towel, finishing her glass of wine and waiting for her son to massage her. Now he was massaging her and his finger had just entered her ass. Exploring the unexplored before leaving her shoot and digging deep into her buns. In a reflex she blindly reached out and grabbed for his cock. Oh my god it was huge. Janice spun around. Her hands had not deceived her there was no doubt that was a massive cock in her hand. Without thinking the old Janice was back and she said,

"Oh my god Jordan that is a massive cock. What is wrong with you? Do you want to fuck your mother?"

Jordan was caught off guard.

" No ways. There is nothing wrong with me. I don't want to fuck you." In less than a second he had told his mother two lies. There was something wrong with him - he had been injected with a novel lie detector and although he hadn't never wanted to fuck his mother before, he did now. In response to these two lies his cock grew another two inches in length and an inch in circumference. At the same time his confidence grew - that is what 10 strong inches of manly assurance does for you. His mother's look of astounded awe also helped. He flipped his mother all the way over so that he could see her tits. And said, "Now shut-up and let me do your left leg."

Jordan walked around the bed picked up her leg and spread her legs so that he could look all the way-up her treasure box - it was a hairy box with two clearly delineated pussy lips. Jordan massaged his mother's instep, the pad of her foot and popped her big toe into his mouth. With his tongue and his mouth he fucked her big toe, lollypoppying it in and out of his mouth, while massaging her calf and running his hands up and down his mother's thighs. But he couldn't get enough power in his hands so he reluctantly popped his mothers toe out of his mouth, put her leg down and walked around the bed so that he could give her hamstring all his attention. After all that was what all this was about. He started at her knee and worked his way up her solid thighs.

"That feels so good, you have hit the right spot, just a little bit higher. Yes, so good and just another bit higher, please."

Jordan was happy to oblige until his left little finger brushed her hairy bush. Then his hands went no further up. They went around his mother's thick thighs, massaging the top, side and bottoms of her thigh, while occasionally barely touching her forest and the outer edges of her vaginal lips. By now his mother's leg were spread obscenely wide. There was no question what she wanted. Jordan wasn't going to give it to her, not yet. He backed off, massaging his way back to her knee.

"Please, higher, I need you to go higher. I need you to massage the very top of my thighs. Please."

"Sorry, I can't do that, but because you asked so nicely. I might do something else you want. What do you want?"

His mother didn't hesitate a second, "Take off your sweatpants. Please I need to see how big your cock is."

"Jordan took off his shirt and then peeled off his sweatpants. His briefs had failed to contain his mammoth salami after his earlier lies and were just holding his balls in place. Jordan pulled his briefs down, his testicles looked ridiculously small in comparison to his horse cock.

"Where did that come from, I have never seen such a huge penis before? It is so terrifyingly beautiful. What a gorgeous cock you have." His mother was worshipping his fuckstick, she was cockstruck.

Jordan could smell her need, but he ignored it. He poured some more massage oil on his hands and warmed it up by rubbing his hands together. He climbed back on the bed and straddled his mother's slippery right thigh, placing his right leg between her thighs, resting his balls and engorged manhood on her thighs and clamping her thigh with his left leg. The oil went on his mother's boobs. He massaged the oil into her mammaries. Jordan had never encountered boobs like this before - they were large, very large in fact and although they were very floppy, they still had some shape. Most of her tittage flowed down her sides, leaving behind some quite firm support for her large aereola and her nipples. The nipples were the size of one of his finger digits and had the consistency of a well-used eraser. Jordan massaged his mom's boobs up and down her chest. They moved like jelly. Jordan's boob play didn't do much for Janice, she liked to have her nipples sucked and pulled, not massaged. But that was okay because Janice whole focus was Jordan's cock that was sliding up and down her thigh and occasionally penetrating her tummy blubber. She couldn't wait for that monster to enter her eager pussy. In the meantime she was riding against her son's knee with her cunt. It was a poor substitute. Fortunately for her Jordan had lost interest in her jelly mounds. He reversed, moving his way down his mother's body and climbed off the bed. He lifted her heavy legs over his shoulders, took his weapon and placed it at the entrance of her grotto. Slowly, yet forcefully his battering ram infiltrated her initial defenses, he kept on slowly and methodically working his way in. Her swollen labia parted and Janice was filled as she was never before. Jordan watched in awe as his dick inched its way further and further in, until it bottomed out. His mother gave a shiver of delight and before his eyes he saw his mother's pleasure button pop out of it's cave. With his cock buried to its hilt he took his pointer finger and started playing a tune on his mom's clitoris. His cock was so big and hard he just had to flex it to feel the little pill react. In no time Janice had peeked. Her climax was spectacular, the best she had ever had and all Jordan had done was push his big cock all the way in her pussy. Jordan saw his mother come and saw that it was big memorable climax. He was not surprised, he had never seen his own cock this large and was expecting big things from it. He slowly withdrew his monster from its sheath. His mother felt a vast emptiness at her core. When he was uncoupled Jordan lowered his mother's legs from his shoulders. He took a step back and told her to stand up so that he could see what her boobs looked like when she was standing. Janice obeyed. She was a little shaky and hadn't quite recovered from her orgasm. Jordan looked at his mother's boobs and concluded that they must have been spectacular when she was younger. Now their fun was in their heft, pliability and variability. As his mother went from horizontal to vertical the shape of her boobs changed.

"Mother, get back on the bed and assume the doggy position. I want to see your boobs hang and then I want to fuck you doggy style." Janice assumed the position, her hangers were awesome, at least eight inches from base to nipple. Jordan admired them before moving behind her. The bed was just the right height that he could stand next to the bed, spread his legs just a little bit and he was the right height to enter the waiting pussy. This time there was no slow methodic entrance, instead he let his cock do the talking. He grabbed his mother's ass and pushed his cock as far as it would comfortably go, pulled out and then pushed it in a little further. With one hand he held onto his mother's arse, the other he used to hold her in place and stimulate her clit. After about 10 strokes his mother yelled and started to shake. Jordan decided that meant he could go full on. Having such a massive member was new to Jordan. Edith, Becky and his mother all appreciated his girth and length. It didn't take much to ring their bells and because he was so big they all felt so deliciously tight that he didn't have to bang them for hours before he came. He placed both hands onto his mother's well-padded hips, held on tight and started to hammer his train into his mother love tunnel. Harder and deeper he went. It took just 5 minutes before he was ready to come. He realized that his mother's baby making days were over, so he released his load deep in her womb.

Mother and son were sated but exhaust. They lay next to each other in naked companionable silence. Janice was in an orgasmic daze, it would take hours before she would being to comprehend what had happened. Jordan wasn't into overanalyzing his life, but he knew that his relationship with his mother had changed - she would no longer boss him around.

12