The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 11-13

Story Info
On having a massive hard cock with no control over it.
9.5k words
4.75
5.5k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What happened in the Prologue: Dr Matthew Connors is about to retire from his renowned urology practice when he gets a very interesting client, Jordan Marshall. One could say that Jordan's erectile problems stem from the way he ate an ice cream, meringue and raspberry dessert. However, that would be a gross of oversimplification. This is a story about Jordan's penis, a rhino horn, his incredible sex-life, a murder and Jordan's role in solving it.

Chapter 1: Jordan discovered that Jackie not only had soft womanly curves, but also had a very responsive and prominent clitoris. This turned out to be slightly problematic as Jordan was engaged to Barbara, a researcher working on a unique lie detector and she found Jackie's discarded panties on her desk.

Chapters 2-4: Jordan is injected with an experimental lie detector by his (ex) fiancé. Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth. While visiting his parents, Jordan's mother quizzes him about his (now ex) fiancé. Jordan tells lie after lie. Edith, the elderly house keeper gets the benefits of Jordon's Pinocchio-cock.

Chapter 5: Jordan makes a dinner date with his father. Once again his erection gets him in trouble. Edith, the housekeeper paddles his hairy bottom, while he thinks of his domineering mother. He takes Edith from behind.

Chapter 6: Becky wasn't put together the same as most other women, not only was she omni-orgasmic, but she also had an extremely high density of pleasure sensors at the base of her vagina. Jordan's dick was the first cock to stimulate these neurons.

Chapter 7: A large wooden rhino sculpture falls on Jonathan Marshall. He is instantly killed by the rhino horn which pierces his skull and in a freak occurrence produces his last erection. The newspaper headlines read "Boston Banker Rises from the Dead.", "Wooden rhino horn results in lethal woody. (From Australia)" and "Prominent Boston Banker killed by Chinese Aphrodisiac."

Chapter 8: Jordan's mother has tweeked her hamstring. Her masseur cancels their appointment and she coerces Jordan to give her a massage. Janice has had more than a bottle of wine - she has lost her inhibitions. Jordan lies to his mother, which results in the biggest erection he has ever had. You can guess what happens next. In an incest chapter, a massively hard cock and a drunk mother can only lead to one thing.

Chapter 9: Jordan has no sex and encounters a murderer.

Chapter 10: Jordan talks to his now diseased father's personal assistant - she is a hot good-looking MILF. He lies to her and gets a phenomenal boner. Gina and Jordan have an intense quicky. And Jordan discovers his father had a married lover and that they were going to divorce their spouses and then get married to each other.

(Bottom line: Pinocchio's nose grew when he lied. Jordon's cock grows when he fibs and it deflates when he tells the truth.)

Chapter 11 Still April 22, Friday 13 th day with erectile malfunction

On his way back to classes Jordan called Café Afrika on his cell phone.

"Hi! Could I please speak to Abby please"

"Sorry it's the Café s policy not to allow private calls during business hours."

"This is Jordan Marshall. I was with my father when he was killed at your restaurant. Abby was serving us at the time and I would like to ask her some questions."

"Oh! That's completely different. Please accept our condolences and wait just a second while I call Abby."

A rather flustered and nervous Abby came to the phone in less than a minute.

"Hallo?"

"Hi Abby. This is Jordan Marshall. You seemed to know my father fairly well, I was wondering if you would be willing to answer some questions about him."

"Sure, I would, but I will get in trouble if I leave my customers alone for too long. Can you call me at home tonight. I have the evening off. My number is ..."

"Wait, why don't we meet for drinks after your work? I can pick you up."

"Okay meet me at the front door at seven."

Professor Smith-Conway spent forty-five minutes talking about international banking and investment laws. It was a boring subject made infinitely worse by his low monotone presentation. Jordan had had many excellent and many terrible professors in his academic career. Smith-Conway was one of the worst. If Jordan was going to drop a class company law was definitely the class that he would withdraw from. Having decided that Jordan contemplated tonight's meeting with Abby. He genuinely wanted to talk to her about his father, but he also wanted to see her again. He remembered that she was very cute.

At seven Abby was waiting for Jordan just as she had promised, and she was indeed very cute. Jordan stopped next to her and she hopped into his car. She had changed out of her Café Afrika uniform and was wearing an old pair of tight jeans and a red mohair sweater. Her face had a mischievous look to it. She had a pert nose with green eyes sparkling out from behind her glasses. They made small talk on the way to a local bar. Jordan parked, opened Abby's door and helped her down. They found seats at the bar and each had a Sam Adams. Jordan told Abby his quest to now find out more about his father.

"That's why I have asked you to come here tonight. You seem to have had a very friendly relationship with my father. Can you tell me anything about him?"

"Hhmm! Let's see I don't think he told me anything extremely interesting. We never spoke about you or about your mother. He only came on Tuesday's after squash with his squash partner Peter. I am sorry I don't think there is anything interesting I can tell you. He was nice to me and tipped well. He and Peter alternated paying, Peter didn't tip as well. The only time your father came without his squash partner is the day he came with you."

Jordan had hoped to get some information, that would give him insight into his father's character, but it didn't look as if that was going to happen. Jordan was nearing the end of a physically, emotionally and sexually harrowing fortnight. He was tired and both he and Abby agreed to have one more drink before leaving. Their conversation only touched on Jonathan Marshall once more when Abby expressed her despair and disgust at all the tourists and personal injury lawyers who were coming to Café Afrika to see "the place where the erect banker was speared by the rhino".

Jordan drove Abby home through the spring rain. Although unspoken, it was understood that he would not drop her off at the door. They circled Abby's apartment three times before finding a parking place. It was close enough that they got to the apartment wet but not drenched. Abby opened the door and took Jordan's hand to pull him in. It was early Friday night and her room mates were already out, and would not be back for many hours. The feelings that were running through Jordan's veins were as strong as those rocketing around his body the night he was with Becky. They were very different ones though, most of the feelings were originating in the top third of his body. His bottom half which should have been contributing equally, was shutdown for the night. They kissed slowly and passionately.

"Wait" Abby said and removed her glasses, looking more vulnerable than ever. Jordan kissed her eyes, nibbled her ears. She opened his shirt and burrowed into him. Jordan could feel her breasts squashed against his chest, and her hips grinding against his thighs. Alarm bells were starting to ring. He was looking into her longing eyes, cupping his hands around her firm buns, helping her mold her body into his. Everything felt just right, except the flour didn't rise. There was no response from Jordan's organ. Abby lifted her arms above his shoulder as they kissed, offering her red mohair sweater. Jordan slowly lifted it from her waist, running his hands up her side, along her bra-encased breasts, and over her head. They kissed some more. Jordan knelt down and ran his tongue around Abby's bellybutton ring. She shrugged off her bra, releasing two perfect breasts, firmly sized somewhere between an orange and a grapefruit. Her nipples were responding in a way his penis wasn't. The perky buds proudly rising from their delicious boobs had no effect on the flaccid penis lying molten between his two testicles.

Abby ignored the red flags and pushed on ahead. She undid his jeans and pulled them down, leaving him in his underwear that had recently been stretched to its limits, but was now flopping about, as if empty. Jordan was in a major pickle. He needed to lie to get his massively hard cock back, but how do you stop necking with someone you really like and blurt out a lie. He knew it had to be a real lie for his penis to respond he couldn't just make up some shit and hope his penis would magically grow. He couldn't just blurt out - hey guess what I never fucked my mom nor my dad's secretary. Jordan decided the best defense was a strong offense and he kissed and played with Abby's fabulously firm boobs, before opening and lowering her jeans. What a relief - her white cotton briefs had a clearly visible wet spot. Jordon removed them, admired her bikini tan and little landing strip. Abby had very defined pussy lips, with her outer lips being smaller than their puffy inner compatriots. The sight made Jordan feel as horny as fuck. He just had to lick and suck that delicious flower, so that it shivered in the wind of his breath and released all its pollen before he fucked it to completion.

Abby opened her legs in anticipation. She was disappointed in Jordan's sloppy Joe. He seemed into her. Except she got this strange feeling that he was always a second from blurting out something. What was up with that? Perhaps she would get a good pussy licking and that would bring some life into his cock. Abby liked mothering her men and in Jordon she had found a bereaved soul that needed her loving - she thought. His cunnilingus skills were much better than his penile rigidity. He was teasing her with his tongue, circling her pussy, running it through her garden, her thighs and even visiting her rosebud, while his hand was twisting and tweeking her nipples just the way she liked it. However, Abby's patience was running out, so she got involved - she took both her hands and held Jordan's head so that he could no longer tease her. He got the message and started slurping up her love juices. His tongue was diving deep into her cunt, digging out her syrup. He was into it, which ramped up Abby's pleasure. She loved what his passionate, yet controlled tongue was doing to her and the way he was pinching her nipples. Lift off was approaching, she relocated Jordan's head to the top of her pussy. He moved his hand from her boobs and she felt two fingers enter her fuckhole just as his tongue found her pleasure pearl. Abby needed a good orgasm and she was seconds away from it. Jordan had good technique - someone had taught this boy well. He knew when to use his tongue as a stiff penetrative organ and when to use it as a broad wet licking love machine. Abby was on the precipice, she just needed a little nudge, she pulled Jordan's head deep into her pleasure center and he responded by French kissing her clit. That was what Abby needed, she clamped her legs around his head to prevent any more stimulation and let herself enjoy the feelings emanating for her pussy.

While Abby recuperated from her pleasure burst Jordan had to reassess his plan. Kissing Abby's pleasure palace and lapping up her juice box emissions had made him so horny. He really badly wanted to fuck Abby and show her his big hard cock. But thanks to the Veritas injection there were going to be no foundations holding up his skyscraper, in fact there was nothing but a small pup tent on his construction site. Why the fuck could he lie to his housekeeper, lab partner, mother and his father's personal assistant and get such a huge hard erection that they were awash in lust and orgasms, but when he really wanted to make love there was nothing but a floppy cock. Jordan was so embarrassed with his droopy dick that without thinking he said, "I don't know what's wrong I don't normally have this problem." Poor Jordan just didn't know when to stop. The "I don't know what's wrong." was a lie and blood started to flow to his under-performing manhood, but the "I don't usually have this problem" may have made him sound like less of a loser, but it was certainly the truth, of late he his lies had made him hard and hung - the Pinocchio of the donkey dicks. But now the truth just shrunk his dick even more.

Fortunately for Jordan, Abby was under the impression that his poor penile performance was due to the recent death of his father. She had no clue that the only way she would ever get a rock steady performance from Jordan's penis was when he was lying to her.

But being a nurturer, Abby quite liked Jordan's dicklet, she found it cute and having realized that he currently lacked the equipment required for a good fucking she did the next best thing. She went down on his fingerling. Without the slightest problem she swallowed his whole cock, it couldn't be called deep throating him, because it didn't go very deep. In fact, she could take his cock down her throat and lick the underside of his balls at the same time. It was the oddest sexual experience she had ever had. Jordan was moaning and squirming under her ministrations, she could tell he loved being licked under his balls and that he was about to blow but there was no sign of any growth or hardness in his cock. She moved up again and lollypopped his cocklet into her mouth. It was just like sucking someone boneless little finger, but the effect was spectacular. Jordan bucked and screamed, "That feels so fucking good." as he ejected a few drops of sperm into Abby's mouth who effortlessly swallowed the whole load in one little gulp.

Jordan wasn't lying. It had felt fucking wonderful, even better than the buckets of cum he had deposited in his mom and Edith the housekeeper. But then reality hit. It was so darn embarrassing, what must Abby think of him. Did she think he could never get it UP.

Veritas had struck Jordan in a new and very painful way.

Chapter 12 April 25, Monday 16 th day with erectile malfunction

Jonathan's funeral was scheduled on Monday, as promised Jordan presented himself in Wellesley before eight thirty. Despite ever increasing misgivings about his own mother, he spent the whole day of his father's funeral at her side. Janice and three others spoke at the funeral, they all eulogized Jonathan Marshall, the bank president, father and husband. Jordan was glad he wasn't asked to speak. The funeral and wake were well attended. The whole affair was as dignified as it could be given the manner of Jonathan's death and the presence of the press photographers who all wanted photos from the funeral of the man who died with a massive erection caused by a rhino horn piercing his brain. Janice presented a strong upper lip to the press and took mental roll call of those present. Absentees were not easily forgiven and names of well-known dignitaries attending the funeral were easily dropped into future conversations.

For Jordan the funeral was doubly difficult. Not only had he lost his father, but his mother, Edith the housekeeper and Gina, who had all recently experienced the joys of his hard rampant cock were there, as was Barbara, his ex-fiancé who had injected him with the Veritas lie detector.

Edith was there with her husband and was looking her age. Her interactions with Jordan were completely normal. There was no visible indication that she had taken Jordan over her knees and spanked him before being drilled to multiple orgasms.

When she wasn't bossing him around at home and at the funeral Jordan's mother just ignored him - he was happy with that.

Gina was looking exceptionally hot, she could have been a French film star at a funeral - black pencil skirt, high heels and tailored black jacket. She gave Jordan a big condolence hug, and perhaps a little groin grind, Jordan wasn't sure. He couldn't believe that both he and his father had sampled the joys of Gina's long legs and the little bit of heaven found between them.

Finally, there was Barbara, Jordan did his best to find sometime alone with her so he could beg for forgiveness and ask her for a Veritas antiserum. Jordan would have no luck. Barbara managed to avoid him and that is why you will still be subjected to many adventures of Jordan's dick. The man whose cock grows when he lies was destined to spread his seed in many exciting receptacles, old and new.

After the funeral and wake an emotionally drained Jordan and Janice Marshall were home alone at last. Before he could escape back to his apartment. Janice surprised the hell out of her son.

"Jordan I am so tired and sore from all the stress. I need a good deep massage. You were so good last time. Please give me a massage."

Jordan was indignant, "Mom we just buried dad today, a massage would be inappropriate."

"What do you mean inappropriate? I just want a massage. You were the inappropriate one last time, you were the one who started it. You got a fucking massive boner, not me."

Jordan was astounded that his proper and snooty mother was swearing and willing to talk about their last "massage session". What he didn't realize was that his mother had been so sex-deprived for the last decade that his massage and the associated fucking had opened all kinds of floodgates in his mother and she had been constantly horny since their last encounter. She badly needed another round with his cock.

Fortunately for her Janice brought out the worst in her son. "Mom leave me alone. I just randomly get these erections. They mean nothing. There is nothing I can do about it. I don't won't to massage you again and I didn't want to fuck you." Jordan's Veritas lie detector immediately kicked into gear, two big lies in one go - His erections were due to the lies he told and were certainly not random and yes he had wanted to fuck his mother. The Veritas associated Pinocchio effect kicked-in and his cock grew and grew in both length, circumference and of course hardness. At the same time his confidence and lust grew in direct proportion with his cock.

"Mother, I am sick and tired of you bossing me around. You are not getting a massage from me tonight nor are you getting any of my cock (tonight?)" Jordan said slamming the door on the way out. Janice, his mother looked shocked and was perhaps more distraught at the absence of her son's cock than she was about her husband's death. Her dildo was going to get a thorough work out tonight, but that just wasn't the same as Jordon's monster cock. Not only did it hit areas of her pussy never explored before, but it was also obscenely wicked to be fucked by your wimpy son, turned dominant by his big cock.

Jordan found driving difficult, his cock kept getting in the way. He was severely tempted to turnaround and give his mother what she wanted, but somehow he overcame his lust and want, drove home, parked and took the elevator up to his apartment. His cock was still rampant and begging for some action.

Jordan's donkey dick would soon forget about its wants and needs for the moment the elevator door opened Jordan smelt trouble. His floor had the odor of a dirty uncleaned public toilet. He gingerly made his way to his apartment door. The source of the odor was clearly apparent. Someone or something had defecated and urinated all over his doormat. Red paint had been splashed all over the door and a large poster sized paper was nailed to the door. Letters cut out from newspapers and magazines were pasted on to the poster spelling out the following message