The Rise and Fall of Jordan M. Ch. 11-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan enjoyed being examined by the fully clothed Kate and being objectified as nothing but a large penis. But his cock was running the show and it wanted more. Jordan stepped forward, bending his naked rod up against Kate's clothed tummy, he embraced her so that he could feel her reinforced bra (there was no way Kate's boobs could be held by a normal bra) against his bare chest and passionately kissed her. She was a great full body kisser. Kate not only thrust her tongue in Jordan's mouth but also ground her breasts and pussy against his buck-naked body and squeezed his ass with her hands. Jordan responded in kind, which totally bamboozled Kate - here was a hard red-blooded man clearly in a state of full arousal and he had his hands on her ass, was kneading it and was in turn ignoring her prime assets. Since her boobs first made their appearance when she was 16, Kate was defined by the size of her breasts. All of her lovers focused their attention on her melons. Jordan hadn't even touched them. She liked the way he was playing with her ass - how his hands were on her bum, pushing and lifting her up against his cock. But was flummoxed by his apparent apathy to her treasure chests.

Jordan was reveling in the fleshy responsiveness of Kate's ass. His hands were inside her pants over the insubstantial thong and on her buns. Up and down her ass his hands went feeling their deliciously soft roundness and the smooth transitions to her thigh and back. Moving left and right was just as satisfying, he was opening and closing her soft wobbly arse, and slipping his finger along the thong while feeling the exquisite naughtiness of the rough skin around her anal aperture.

Kate was kissing him hard and rocking herself back and forth between Jordan's probing hands on her ass and his Donkey dick that was leaving a trail of lube on her shirt. She was no longer thinking of her interview with Jordan, her sole focus was Jordan's large dick that was making an impressive impression across all of her stomach from her groin up to her breasts. Kate did not think she was a size queen, but this colossal cock was making her wet for a good fucking. Jordan took a small step back. His cock was no longer pressed against her stomach, instead it was stabbing her tummy as if it wanted to enter her belly-button. Jordan went on his knees, running his manhood down her tummy, along her crotch and her thigh, and proceeded to undo Kate's pants. Kate was 31 years old and when she had stopped counting she had had fifty different lovers, as far as she knew Jordan was the first one to start at the bottom and work his way up. All her other lovers always released her boobs first, and then took off her panties. Perhaps Jordan's cock was so big it completely drained his brain of blood and rationality.

Jordan wasn't particularly interested in big fake boobs and was sure that boobs as large as Kate's couldn't be real, hence his focus on Kate's ass and thong. He pulled off her pants. He liked the extra padding on her hips, her fleshy ass and thick thighs. Kate wasn't fat, she was comfortably padded with a big butt. Jordan turned Kate around and admired her large arse, soft with a few dimples here there and some extra padding on her hips. It was this padding he grabbed hold off as he started to kiss her ass and bury his face in her pillowy bum flesh. Kate's bum infused Jordan with comfort, warmth and oodles of lust. It seemed impossible but his cock got harder still. Jordan started a pincer movement. His right hand made its way from Kate's hip to her pussy, through her sparse landing strip to her wet slit. At the same time his left hand pulled Kate's left butt-cheek so that her crack opened up. Jordan ran his tongue up and down, enjoying the fleshy embrace his face was getting from Kate's bumcheeks, while he teased Kate's asshole with his tongue and simultaneously fingered her pussy.

Kate enjoyed the attention to her front and back ends. She took off her top and unclipped the 6 clasps that held together her bra. Her boulders were free, Kate pealed them out of their holders and started playing with her supersensitive nipples. A tongue in her ass, two fingers in pussy and her nipple in her mouth were just the start Kate needed. She came with a deliciously long shudder, her orgasm started in her nipple traveled to her anus and ended deep in her vagina.

Jordan came up for a breath of air. His ass lust, his bum-rush had been so intense that he hadn't realized that Kate had unbuttoned her shirt and bra or that she had been making oral-love to her own nipples. It was obvious Kate's boobs were all natural and that they weren't silicon inflated fakes. Jordan liked their droop. They were the size of half a large water melon and her puffy areolae were pancakes with nipples the size of Jordan's thumb. Jordan latched onto her leathery nipple, sucking it and lollypoping it in and out of his mouth. He was more fascinated by the size and color of Kate's areolae than he was by her oversized boobs. Kate had a soft marble white body, which she carefully protected from the sun. Her alabaster mounds were topped by puffy brown hand-sized areolae, which allowed Jordan to deep throat Kate's nipple and slobber all over her boobs. He used both his hands to squash Kates mega boobs in his face and feed himself more nipple.

Kate was delighted that Jordan had discovered the delights of her breasts and nipple. Normally she would lie back and enjoy the lavish attention she was receiving. However, Jordan's cock was truly extraordinary and she needed to make the most of it. Anyone could make her boobs tingle like Jordan, but no one had a cock like his - it was truly exceptional. Kate took Jordan by the cock and led him to his bedroom, where she laid him down on the bed.

"Oooh, I love a good big ice cream cone." Kate told a befuddled Jordan. She knew she couldn't deep-throat Jordan's monster. But she had a plan, she was going to treat Jordan's cock like an ice cream cone. The massive cock-head was the ice cream, she was going to lick it and lap all around it. His massive cock was going to be the cone, which she would firmly hold in her hand. While Kate was tonguing the bulb of his cock Jordan leaned forward to watch how Kate's boobs were drooping and to play with her nipples. Kate knew how to use her tongue and swallow all of Jordan's cock-head before French kissing it exquisitely. Jordan pinched Kate's nipple as she licked his pee-hole and started masturbating him.

"Stop! I am going to cum if you carry on like that. Climb on my cock and let's fuck so I can come deep inside you."

"Jesus, I don't know. Have you fucked other women before?"

"Of course, and they liked it."

"Okay here goes." Becky said leaning forward squashing her breasts on Jordan's chest and trapping his cock between their stomach's.

"This is not going to work is it? I will have to skooch forward." Becky gasped as she slid her wet snatch all along Jordan's stone snake. It felt so good she continued going back and forth rubbing coochie juices all over Jordan's cock. Jordan wasn't complaining not only did he enjoy Kate's slippery pussy on his dick, but he also loved it when her boobs hit his face on her up-strokes. After masturbating herself to a mini orgasm on Jordan's cock, Kate placed her hands on Jordan's steel pole and tried to guide it into her waiting cock slot, but failed - her pussy wasn't opening wide enough to accepted the massive cock. She got on her knees but still wasn't high enough to mount Jordan's high-rise. Instead, she had to squat on her haunches and then lower herself onto Jordan's wonderpole. Her arse was in the air, her tits were dangling down and her arms were flexed straight supporting herself on Jordan's chest. His cock was rubbing her cunt as she tried to get it inside her.

"Hold the fucker still, I needed him in me."

Jordan held his cock upright, moved it around Kate's pussy until he felt a little give - then he pushed up. He felt her slash opening up and his bulb entered. In her early 20's Kate had a lesbian affair with a sexy German graduate student who fist fucked her a few times. Taking Jordan's cock in her pussy should have been no different to accepting Gudrun's fist - but it was. Ten thousand years of evolution had made cocks hit all the good spots in a pussy. Feeling herself open and then be filled felt incredibly good. However, Jordan's cock was so big she got stuck after taking in just a 3rd of it. Kate twisted to the left, then twisted to the right and lowered herself another inch, twisted, rose a bit and then sank down some more. Jordan had his hands on her boobs, supporting them as she impaled herself on his cock. Kate felt fuller than she had ever been before. She went back to her original position, on her knees with her ass in the air, however this time she was totally filled with dick. She moved forward so that her boobs were bobbling about Jordan's face and 4 inches of his cock were unsheathed. Jordan grabbed her breast, popped her nipple in his mouth and held on as Kate started rocking back and forth on his mega-cock. His focus on keeping Kate's leathery nubbin in his mouth distracted him from the exquisite tight hold her cunt had on his cock. Kate was oblivious to what was happening to her boobs all her vaginal nerves were firing full blast, they were signaling their pleasure, their joy and their rhapsody. Their signal overwhelmed all messages coming to Kate's brain, except the euphoric shriek that sped from her clitoral nerve bundle to her brain and tripped her into a state of orgasmic bliss. Her vaginal muscles were swamped by all the neural activity and responded by going into a series of muscular spasms that grabbed Jordan's dick so hard he forgot all about Kate's splendid tits, areolae and nipples.

His cock was ecstatic and was sending Jordan a commanding "Go for it" message. Jordan responded by getting his hips into the action and thrusting his cock in and out of Kate's portal as fast as he could.

Poor Kate had no opportunity to come down from her orgasm, the pistoning plundering penis blew through all her neural safety measures. For the next four minutes she was laughing, crying, gasping, shuddering, biting and clawing as she swept from one orgasm to another.

Jordan was euphoric in his mastery of Kate's body, it was both her reactions to his colossal cock and her tight (and with a cock like the one he was sporting at the time every pussy would be tight) pussy that were driving him to the edge of a massive orgasm. Seconds before he completely ran out of energy Jordan had his release and came deep inside Kate's womb. Both Kate and Jordan were sated and exhausted. Together they collapsed in an intertwined heap.

Kate didn't want any post-sexual cuddling and this wasn't cuddling - it was cojoined exhaustion.

Thirty minutes later Kate groggily got out of bed. Mission accomplished, all the information about Jordan's investigation was safely stored in her mind, and the orgasms were a very pleasant side effect indeed. She looked at Jordan lying on the bed, he didn't look special at all - he sure was a grower.

"Jordan, what was the name of the guy your father fired?" Kate asked Jordan.

"Lee Cheney," he replied.

Jordan felt a little guilty misleading Kate with his story about Lee Cheney. He was sure Gina was right, Lee had nothing to do with his father's death. He needed not have worried, Kate would remain happy with the night's accomplishments. She didn't get a Pulitzer award, but she did manage to sell her story to the New York Times, a first for her. Lee had an uncle in an important government position that found him a job in the Foreign Service after he had been let go from the Marshall Bank, there Lee continued his affair with the African dictator. Kate discovered that Lee an interest free loan, from an African Bank run by the same dictator's brother, for a holiday house in Martinique. He never paid a cent of these payments. In return the African dictator had free access to Lee's uncle and had control of all the US HIV/AIDS relief funds sent to his country. Kate's only disappointment was in the public's response to her story; total apathy. Lee Cheney remained in office and learned to be more careful with the financial benefits his position and family relations entitled him to.

Kate certainly enjoyed Jordan's cock and hoped to sample more of its power another time. Little did she know that the next time they met the focus would be on her boobs. They would be planning how to use Kate's prodigious chest to entrap Jordan's father's murderer.