The Rise and Fall of Jordan M.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That dessert sounds divine. I should not have any of it, but I can't resist. Jordan, are you sure you're okay with taking me back to my apartment later tonight?"

"Of course, it's no problem."

Dylan and Barbara wolfed down the remaining main course, and in a blink of the eye they were ready to leave.

"Jordan, do you mind if we leave now. I am really anxious to see Ishmael's results. Just put all the dishes in the kitchen and I will do them tomorrow."

"Don't worry Barbara, Jordan and I will do the dishes. Good luck with your experiments," Jackie responded while ushering Dylan and Barbara out of the door.

Jordan was a little worried about what he would talk to Jackie about. He shouldn't have been, he had much bigger problems looming ahead. He was about to enter the world of erectile dysfunction. His magic wand was about to go on the blink, it would conjure up cucumbers when he wanted rabbits and he would get moldy old socks when the spell called for an ace of spades. Blissfully unaware of the precipice looming ahead Jordan closed the door and helped Jackie rinse the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. Conversation wasn't a problem, they spoke about Jackie's love for the saxophone, reggae music and the Red Sox while Jordan prepared the dessert, a small bowl with two meringues, one for Jackie and one for him, another small bowl filled with raspberries and a thick red sauce. Towering between was some ice-cream topped with whipped cream. Jordan placed spoons in each bowl and called Jackie over.

She was feeling pleasantly light headed. The dessert looked good and Jordan was not bad either. In fact, she was tempted to see if he was as tasty as he looked. Forbidden fruits are often the sweetest at first. As she reached forward to get her glass of red wine she knocked the spoon out of the raspberry bowl. Raspberries and sauce went flying upward. What a disaster! There was a trail of red sauce from the bowl across the table cloth, up her dress and probably down the chair behind her. Jordan jumped up.

"Don't worry about the tablecloth. I'll get you a wet cloth so that you can clean off your dress before the stains became permanent."

Jackie was too mellow at this point to worry about her dress, but what the hell, if Jordan was getting her a napkin she would wipe off the berries. The cloth he brought was very cold and wet. Dabbing the sauce off her shoulder and chest gave Jackie delicious goose bumps up and down her arms.

"There's still some sauce on your neck and your shoulder where you can't reach. Shall I wipe it off for you?"

"Please, go ahead."

"That felt good," Jackie thought as she watched Jordan take the cloth back to the kitchen.

By now it was too late.

No one could save Jordan from his future penile problems. He was starting to hurtle down a steep mountain path on a bicycle with no brakes, his stalagmite was about to become very unreliable. Jordan came back from dropping off the cloth in the kitchen. He looked at Jackie, his eyes glazed over and his mouth dropped open.

He was done, his goose was cooked.

Jackie followed the direction of his gaze down to her breasts. Where she had wet her dress and tried to remove the raspberry stains it had become completely see through. She could see the lace patterns of her bra and her nipples sticking out; a result of the cold cleaning attempt. It felt really good to see a studmuffin like Jordan so enraptured by her bosoms. Dylan was very appreciative of her body, but he was always very much in control. Before Jordan could start muttering an apology for staring at her, Jackie languidly got up and pulled her dress over her head.

"I might as well take it off. It's completely see-through, anyway."

Jackie felt both shocked and liberated by her own behavior. As Jordan stood there swallowing, she sat down in her panties, and bra, and had a small bite of ice cream. Jordan was mesmerized and stunned. Jackie's behavior was totally unexpected. As he watched her tongue sensually lick her lips, his mind, body, and penis reviewed what had happened in the last minute.

He remembered the visual feast Jackie's translucent dress had presented, the little white roses on her bra circling around a visibly aroused nipple. She was a Christmas present in early April. Magically the present had unwrapped herself right in front of him. In slow motion his mind replayed the dress rising over Jackie's head and her thighs coming into view. His first impression had been right, it would be worth doing dishes for the rest of his life to rest his head between those thighs. As inviting as Jackie's thighs were, his eyes had been drawn upward with the movement of the dress as it passed a silky white pair of panties decorated with red strawberries. A tuft of pubic hair sticking out of the top of her panties was permanently imprinted on his brain. Jackie's stomach was not flat, nor was it pregantly round, instead it looked appealing soft and enveloping.

Although the image would stay with him forever, it would be no help in bringing life back to his penis when he needed it in the coming months. Not even the memory of the dress going up even further, revealing Jackie's breasts gently swelling up from her bra would do the trick in the future. But right now in Jordan and Barbara's apartment their effect on Jordan's manhood was incredible. It rose higher than Everest and hardened better than the most advanced metal alloys used in golf clubs. However not everything was going the way Jordan's dick had hoped. Jackie was no Christmas present and he was not given the opportunity to play with her. In fact he didn't even get to see her get unwrapped completely. Having presented Jordan with a taste of her erotic attractions Jackie sat down and started to erotically eat the dessert that had initiated the opportunity to perform this delicious striptease that so totally fucked with Jordan's mind.

"Jackie, you look stunning. Do you mind if I join you?" asked Jordan (or was it his penis talking?) while stripping off his Levi's and shirt. His khaki Calvin Klein jocks were straining to keep his turgid cucumber in his salad bowl. Jackie liked what she saw and was disappointed when he came to came to sit down at the table and started to eat his dessert. He was trying to be nonchalant about it all, but she felt his eyes caressing her lips and playing with her nipples.

"Hmmm. This dessert is so good. It's so decadent, so delicious." Jackie was driving Jordan crazy. He would go hunt lions with chopsticks if he thought that it would ensure him a place between Jackie's thighs. In all his life Jordan had only had sex with three different women, and Jackie was only the sixth woman he had seen in her underwear. He could not believe he'd had the balls to take off his clothes. Normally he would have been much too scared to take advantage of a situation like the one presented to him tonight. What made him take his clothes off? If only he had taken his underwear off as well. Would he have the guts to take the next step that would enable him to see all of Jackie's body?

Fortunately for Jordan there was no need for him to make any moves. Jackie had a fire in her loins and she intended to get Jordan to stoke her flames. He was a boy in a man's body and she would have to lead him to the fireplace.

Jackie climbed on the table, lay on her back and took off her bra. She placed a raspberry in her bellybutton and sculpted an ice cream trail from each nipple to her belly button then she heaped a pile of berries and sauce on her panties. Jackie placed her hands behind her head and closed her eyes.

"Time to have your dessert, Jordan baby."

Jordan had his dessert, using neither his hands, nor his utensils, just his tongue. The ice cream trail between her nipples and belly button was the first to go, there wasn't a trace of ice cream left, yet Jordan continued lapping from mound to mound spending most of his time with her nipples. Jackie was a big girl and she had big girl nipples, proud protruding nipples that stuck out and said "suck me". Jordan did not disappoint. He was in a sucking, nibbling, kissing and licking frenzy. But Jackie needed more and she pushed his head down. Jordan was no fool, he got the message, alternatively spending his time burying his face in her pliant stomach and devouring the berries and sauce on her panties, he moved on. Jackie slipped into an intense feeling of well-being. Her brookies were soaked with saliva and pussy juice. At some stage during the carnal feast Jordan used his teeth to peel off Jackie's soaked panties and hurled them over his back in triumph. Jackie's pubes were drenched, her labia were swollen and her clitoris was standing at attention. Some of her past lovers had mentioned that she had a textbook pussy with a perfect clit -- easy to find and very responsive - no expertise required. Jordon was no expert and although he immediately found the pleasure button he took his time before pushing it. Not because he wanted to ramp up her tension, but because he felt protected with his face between Jackie's warm thighs and his hands clasping her yielding ass cheeks. Her body was so different to Barbara's hard athletic body, it was warm and welcoming - between Jackie's leg he felt at home and although he felt an urgent need to plunge his whack-a-doodle into her very feminine depths he leisurely made oral love to her plumb nethers until Jackie could take it no longer and plunged is face into her wanting cunt. Jordon latched onto her butter bean and slipped two fingers in and out of her dripping portal. His sucking and finger fucking more than did their job. With goosebumps and nipples threating to break through her skin Jackie clamped her soft orgasmic thighs around Jordan's head with surprising strength before with a sigh, shiver and a quiver she let him go. And relaxed in brief period of post-orgasmal bliss. Jordan felt like a god -- a porn star in the making. He basked in her pleasure, but there was no rest for the wicked. They still had to contend with millions of years of evolutionary development that gave away delicious orgasms - not for personal enjoyment, but so that a sperm could join an egg.

As tempting as it was Jordan's golden rod was not going to be jacked off. It wasn't designed to spurt it's spermic load all over Jackie's luscious body, it had a higher ambition -- ejaculation deep inside Jackie's most personal portal. Jordan's cock used this opportunity to break free from its mooring and poke its rampant head out of his Calvin Klein jocks. It wanted some action, it wanted to explore the new interior territories on offer and deliver its sacrificial sperms to Jackie's ovaries.

Unbeknownst to all of them this would be the second last that Jordan's mind, lust, desire and penal hydraulics would worked together.

Just as there are two sides to every story there were two sides to Jackie's body and Jordan was about to become acquainted with her backside. Jackie slid off the table, spread her legs, left her breasts squashed on the table and stuck out her posterior. What a tremendous posterior it was - velvety smooth, soft and yielding without exhibiting any sign of sagging Not blemish in sight, no pimples or insect bites, just silky perfection. And of course it was larger than any arse Jordan had ever seen. Although it was one of the hardest things he had ever done Jordan refrained from driving his dick between Jackie's thighs. In a heroic effort he pulled his torpedo back into the hatches so that he could find a condom to thwart evolutions nefarious plans. Fortunately, it was easily accessible and his bigboy was dressed and ready for action, but not before Jackie was strumming her song on her magic jelly bean. Never one to miss out a gold opportunity Jordan grabbed hold of her hipflesh and slipped his wiener into her waiting love tunnel, which willing opened to accept his overexcited dick. In and out it went causing waves of hypnotizing bum wobbles and overwhelming penile extasy. After exactly 19 strokes Jackie's vajajay and fuckbutton crested the mountain, her plush bum blushed a fine pink, she shivered a bit, gave a delightful squeak and her panty hamster squeezed down on the Jordan's happy dipstick, causing it to fill the condom. Three hundred million spermatozoa would be forcibly ejected into a condom, which he'd flush down the toilet with a little prayer that it wouldn't block the drain.

At 11:29 pm a little more than thirty minutes after Jackie first offered her body as a dessert dish to Jordan they were in the shower, washing the remaining ice cream, berries and bodily fluids off each other. Before the shower was over they were both going to experience the endorphic rush of an intense orgasm once more. It was to be Jordan's last erection that he would have any control over. Jackie's face and breasts would flush during her orgasm and she would feel contractions ripple through her honey box. It wasn't Jackie's first or even most intense orgasm, nor was it her last. Its existence is only recorded here due to its association with Jordan's last normal erection in a very long time.

Fearing Barbara and Dylan's return, Jordan walked Jackie home a little after midnight. Kissed her goodnight. He didn't notice that she wasn't wearing any panties. The walk back to the apartment was a blur -- lots of replays and a little guilt, Back home he checked that the table had been cleaned, washed some dishes and fell onto the bed. He slept, slightly inebriated and content. If only he could have seen into the future.

Across town a different excitement was present in the laboratory. Barbara and Dylan were carefully and efficiently analyzing Ishmael's results and designing the final decisive experiment. Dylan was examining a gel while Barbara was centrifuging some samples. Everyone in the lab was confident that they were nearing the completion of their studies, four years of intense research were coming to an end. Dylan and Barbara were blissfully unaware of the unconventional manner in which Jordan had gorged on his dessert.

After setting up another set of experiments Dylan happily dropped Barbara off at their apartment at 2.45am. Barbara had a few more things to write in her notebook before going to bed. She sat down at the desk, opened her research notebook, and reached for her favorite pen. It took a while for her mind to register what the gooey mess draped over the pencil cup was. A pair of sticky white panties covered in some red sauce, panties with strawberries on them, that didn't belong to her! Gingerly she put her hand out and picked them up. Barbara didn't have to be an MD/PhD, which of course she nearly was, to figure out that the article of clothing in her hands had been covering Jackie's genitals earlier in the evening, and that the sticky gooey mess was a mixture of ice cream, raspberries, cream and perhaps some bodily emissions. She disposed of the offending piece of evidence. There were no tears, no tantrums.

A smile and a scheming look formed in her eyes. Barbara's brothers were familiar with this look and they would have run the nanosecond they saw it. Jordan was peacefully asleep and didn't see Barbara printing something from her computer and rummaging through her medical bag, which contained all the equipment for her rounds at the hospital.

Half an hour later, Barbara was sleeping peacefully on the living room couch.

12