The Rise of AJ Long Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gimme the head, AJ. I want to know what it feels like to have this big thick black cock head inside me!" She begged.

AJ smiled, leaned down and kissed his teacher deeply.

"Do it!" She screamed, breaking the kiss desperate to know.

RING RING! RING RING!

"Damn it!...Clive!" Miss Bloomfield yelled,as she crawled out from underneath her student.

"What the fuck!" said AJ.

"I need to get it, it'll be my husband." Mrs Bloomfield shouted back as she ran into the kitchen.

"Hel...Hello?" She answered breathing hard.

"Hi Honey, are you OK? You sound out of breath!" The familiar voice asked.

"I'm fine. I was just exercising in the garden." She lied, looking into the long 8-foot high mirror in the hallway. 'My god' she thought to herself as she saw her reflection. Her thighs were soaked with the juices from her pussy, which was fully exposed with her bikini bottoms pulled over to one side. She scanned upwards to see her favorite bikini top was completely ripped open at the front and only remained hanging from the straps on her shoulders. Her bare tits, and her rock hard nipples that looked twice as big as she had ever seen them, where completely exposed with huge globs of AJ's cum still clung to them. She thought she had cleaned most of the cum off her face, but slimy trails remained and had begun to crust. Her hair was still completely wet from the swimming pool but had matted in places where AJ's cum had landed. She looked a mess, but at the same time, she thought she looked sexy and wild. 'The way a girl should look after being with a man' she thought to herself.

"Oh ok. Listen, I've got some good news and some bad news. We finally got them to agree to the terms of the merger."

"That's good!" Hannah replied sounding completely disinterested and scooping one of the larger globs of AJs cum on her tits into her mouth, tasting him again.

"I'm glad you think so honey, but I'm also going to have to fly out to New York to dot the I's and cross the T's and get this finalized. I'm about to the leave the office for the airport just now, I'll be back on Monday dear, and then we can spend more time together. I promise!" Clive said, awaiting his wife's angry outburst.

"Sooo goood!!" She said enthusiastically, licking her hand clean.

"Honey?" He asked, surprised by the reaction.

"I mean that it's so good that you've finished the deal, and we'll finally get to spend some time together." Came her made up response. "I better go...I mean you better go catch your flight, and I'll get back to my exercise." She added, keen to get back to the stud in her garden.

"Ok honey, I'll phone you this weekend...And remember...Plenty of fluids, and make sure you stretch!" Clive said, smiling with pride at the thought of his 38-year-old wife still keeping her incredible body in shape.

"Oh, don't worry Clive, I've already had lots of fluid." She said, patting her stomach, full of AJ's cum, and remembering the feeling of each one of his huge blasts.

"And I'm bound to be stretched like never before!" she added, hanging up the phone before she even had the chance to say goodbye. Pulling off her bikini bottoms and the remains of her top. "Won't be needing these!" She said to herself, as she threw them to the floor and excitedly made for the garden.

"I hope you're still ready for me!" She said as she walked out from the kitchen, her heart sinking immediately at the empty garden. AJ had up and left, taking all his study books with him.

'Oh God, the call from Clive must have made him realize that we were about to commit a sin and scared him away.' She thought to herself, with sadness and frustration. 'It should have been me who realized it was wrong.' She said, feeling guilty and ashamed about the events for the first time and swearing to herself that she wouldn't let this kind of thing happen again.

Mrs Bloomfield, spent the rest of the day and night trying to force the image of AJ's huge black cock out of her mind. But it was a lost cause. When she picked up a banana for a snack, the image of AJ's huge soft cock swinging down between his legs came back to her. When she made a salad for dinner and grabbed the cucumber for cutting, the memory of grasping the huge black cock and trying to get her fingers to meet around it and failing, flashed in her head. Adverts for foot long sausages and a white woman saying how much they love chocolate. Everything seemed to be a double entendre to her now and made her think of her incredible stud student. She struggled all night against her thoughts and from touching herself, eventually crashing to bed early in the morning completely mentally drained.

Friday:

AJ arrived ten minutes earlier than normal. He'd have normally gotten Harold to give him a lift with the big camera he had in the huge pack strapped to his back, but his best friend had taken his girlfriend away for a romantic week together. He hated himself for walking away yesterday when he was just minutes away from fucking the hottest milf in town. But he knew he had to stick to the plan and that his best chance of being able to blackmail her, was with evidence. He just hoped he hadn't missed his only chance, and he knew there was a chance she would try and cancel the study class.

He took the camera round to the garden, looking in the windows of the kitchen to make sure there was no sign of Mrs Bloomfield. He had already scouted the perfect place to have it set up in the array of high bushes that ran along one side of the garden. He pointed it at the deck chairs and hit record. "Two hours to get this," he said to himself, thinking about the old camera's battery life.

Hannah felt AJ's soft lips caressing her inner thigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, You came back. Clive isn't man enough to get his birthday treat, I belong to you now lover." She said, reaching down under the duvet and playing with the short wiry hair on his head.

Hannah raised and parted her legs, and she felt the breath of his mouth on her pussy.

"Ohhhh god, I need this so bad this morning my black stud." She moaned. As AJ began to lick her clit expertly with his tongue. It felt completely different than ever before, as though it was the first real time she had ever had her clit licked. A warm and tingly sensation exploded from deep within her and spread throughout her entire body as a huge orgasm ripped through her trembling body. It was a feeling she knew she would need to feel several times a day from now on.

"Ahhhh fuckkk, yesssssssssss...You're a god AJ, my pathetic little limp husband has never given me a proper orgasm." She told him, as he began kissing up her stomach, a tongue probing her navel and his big black lips engulfed one of her erect and over sensitive nipples, sucking and licking her expertly. His huge, slick muscular black body pressed down against her and felt so manly and powerful, making her feel like she belonged underneath him, as AJ took control and started dominating her small helpless body the way only a real man can.

"I love your big muscular body AJ...You're so masculine...You're a real man...My man...My God!" she said feeling the build-up of another orgasm from deep within her.

She gazed down, just as AJ's head appeared from under the duvet. His commanding and powerful gaze making her melt as she pulled him down by the neck for a passionate kiss, tasting all her pussy juices from where she had squirted on his face. As the black stud closed his big lips over hers, she felt something huge and rock hard pressing against the opening of her pussy. She spread her legs further, reaching behind AJ's ass with her legs and pulling him closer as his mammoth cock began to push through the resistance of her soaking wet cunt.

"GIVE ME YOUR HUGE BLACK COCK AJ. PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS...FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" She screamed as another huge orgasm tore through her as AJ's big black cock began to stretch her tiny little white pussy.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Wha...What?" Mrs Bloomfield said, confused as she woke up.

"Nooooooooo!" She shouted in frustration. She sat up and wondered if she was more frustrated at herself for not being able to control her inappropriate dreams and thoughts, or because of the fact that it was just a dream and not reality and that she was woken just as it was about to get good.

Buzzzzzzzzzzz!

"Oh god, what am I going to do?" she asked herself. Part of her wanted to hide from her black student forever and cancel the lessons. Another part of her thought she should just be professional and get the lesson over with and ignore that yesterday ever happened. Her body, however, was telling her to go down, open the door and jump the black stud. She rolled off her drenched bed sheets and headed to the window.

"AJ, give me a few minutes and I'll be right down." She shouted down through the window, too embarrassed to look out at her student.

'She's going to put an end to this' AJ thought to himself, when his teacher failed to just invite him in like the last few days. "Shit!" He said, considering that he was likely to now fail the class, and sitting down on the doorstep to consider his options. Almost 10 minutes had passed before he heard the door opening up behind him, he stood and turned.

"Morning Mrs.B," AJ said smiling warmly. His teacher was dressed just like she would for her university lessons, wearing a long grey skirt and a white blouse and her up in a ponytail. And AJ knew immediately that this was going to be harder than he hoped, immediately regretting leaving yesterday.

"It's Mrs Bloomfield AJ. Please come on into the living room, I think we need to talk." She replied sternly, forcing herself not to smile back at the young black man.

"AJ, I need to apologize to you about yesterday." She began, looking to the floor to avoid eye contact as they both sat on opposite couches that faced each other.

"I don't know what got into me." She added.

'Well, not my cock anyway!' AJ thought to himself but resisting the urge to say it.

"I guess things haven't been great between my husband and myself lately, and you're a very impressive young man." she continued, her eyes lifting from the floor to AJs crotch for a second, before glancing away again.

"I was tempted. I know it's a sin, for a married woman to want to fu...to consider being with another man. And it's just as bad for a teacher to fraternize with her student. And so I'm sorry about everything that happened yesterday, I take full responsibility. I'm ashamed and embarrassed by my behavior. And I think that it would be best if we found another tutor to take over your extra credit sessions." Her eyes began to grow red and fill with tears with embarrassment over the whole situation, or perhaps it was having to cancel the time she spends with the young black man.

"Mrs Bloomfield, you don't need to feel embarrassed or ashamed., AJ replied, walking over and sitting down next to his tearful teacher and putting his big strong arm around her.

"You're going through some hard times with Mr Bloomfield, it's to be expected that you became emotional and lost a little bit of self-control." He continued, pulling his teacher tightly into his chest.

"I'm equally as guilty in all this Mrs B. I have a girlfriend. I was tempted to cheat on her." He said with sadness and remorse in his voice.

"But we passed the test! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen Mrs B, and there was nothing I wanted more than to fuck you with my big black cock. You didn't have to get up to answer that phone call, but you did because you love your husband and marriage too much. And I could have sat and waited to see if you'd return, but I respect my relationship with my girlfriend, and I respect you too much too." AJ told her. The words big black cock sent shivers up her spine. But the rest of what he said made her feel warm inside.

"That's so sweet AJ!" The teacher said, still clinging to his muscular chest and looking up into his eyes for the first time since he arrived.

"So please can we continue with the lessons as planned? We know where we stand with each other now! Teacher, Pupil and friends!" AJ said, smiling.

"Yes. Teacher, pupil and friends!" Mrs Bloomfield said smiling back. She lay there against his chest and felt like she could stay there all day.

"Besides, I'm only really interested in studying here for the sun trap of a garden of yours!" AJ teased, tickling her down the sides.

"Oi cheeky!" Mrs Bloomfield replied, playfully hitting at his rock hard stomach and her hand coming off worse. "Lets study in the garden then. I'll go get changed if we're going to be getting some sun, you can make a start." She said, walking towards the stairs and feeling a whole lot better about herself and the situation.

She changed quickly into some white shorts and a checked shirt, which she again tied underneath her chest to expose her stomach, grabbing a bottle of water and sun cream from the fridge on her way out to the back garden, stopping instantly in her tracks when she saw her student.

"Y...You...You're naked!" She stuttered, looking over at AJ's huge black frame sitting on his deck chair, pretending to be reading. His huge soft cock laying alongside his inner thigh, stretching out 8 inches. 'My god, it's so beautiful' she thought.

"Yeah! I thought we were going to study in the sun!" He stated,a matter of factly. "Besides, you've already seen me naked and we've talked about us just being friends so it's not like anything is going to happen. Is it?" He asked.

"No, I guess not. I just wasn't expecting it, is all." She said, trying to carry on and not stare at his huge cock. She moved her deckchair and pointed it away from AJ's, in an attempt to avoid having him in her eye line. 'Just don't look at him' She told herself repeatedly.

"Great, I could use some sunblock, do you mind?" AJ asked spotting the bottle of cream, sitting up and turning around offering her his back.

"I guess." Mrs Bloomfield replied, a little worried that one of the situations she wanted to avoid happening had cropped up within seconds of her walking into the garden. She began rubbing the lotion into his back,and couldn't help but feel excited as her hand glided slickly over all his muscles. She bit her lip, 'control yourself. you're a married woman. you love Clive' she thought.

"Done." She said, offering AJ the bottle to do his own front.

"Do my front too. I don't want to get lotion on my fingers and all over the books." AJ commanded, lying back and rejecting the offer of the bottle. His cock had grown an extra inch, and a touch harder from his teachers' touch, and when he lay back it slapped hard against his abs, flopping slightly to one side.

Mrs Bloomfield never spoke. She stood for a few seconds staring at the huge plump cock lying across the bottom of his shredded abs. 'Control yourself. you're a married woman. you love Clive' she thought for a second, and then she did as she was told. She began rubbing lotion into his feet, and as she worked her way up his legs she tried to avoid looking at her students' cock, but as she reached the top of his thighs she saw something move out of the corner of her eyes. Looking over she saw the black cock moving from one side of his stomach to the other as it twitched, it had grown another inch to around 10 inches,and looked quite a bit thicker, but it still lay heavily against his body.

Satisfied his thick legs were properly protected, she ignored his abdomen with that beautiful black cock lying across it, and began working on his big pecks and arms.

"You're a great friend, AJ said, catching Mrs Bloomfield's eye contact and sharing a smile as her hands slid down the opposite side of the stomach that his cock was on. Her hands were just millimeters from touching it, and she felt her pussy quiver as she saw it's huge dark size next to her tiny white hands.

"You need to move it." Mrs Bloomfield said, nervously when all that was left to do was the last half of the black mans stomach.

"Move what?" AJ said, acting confused.

"You know...your peni...your cock...it's...it's too big, it's in the way of me getting to your stomach." She said sheepishly.

"Ohhh damn. This big thing is always getting in the way!" He said laughing and smiling at her, causing her to laugh and smile back and making her feel more at ease again. She waited to see AJ's hand come up to move it, but instead it twitched massively and the huge cock raised an inch and a half off his stomach before crashing down on the other side causing a loud squelch as it hit his lotioned abs, causing Mrs Bloomfield to gasp out loud, before finishing the last piece of unlotioned skin.

"All done!" Mrs Bloomfield said proudly, thinking how well she had done to resist any temptation this time as she began to walk back to her chair.

"Not quite Mrs B. I need my cock and balls done." He said, causing the teacher to stall and stare down at it again. "I can't risk getting that sunburnt now, can I?" He asked.

"No...No I guess you can't!" She agreed, still not moving from the spot.

"It'll only take a second, then I can get these chapters read." He encouraged.

Mrs Bloomfield never replied. She took a step forward, staring at it intently. 'Control yourself. you're a married woman. you love Clive' she told herself again. She poured a little lotion onto her fingertips, preparing to touch him again.

"Is that your hubby's little white penis you see before you Mrs B?" AJ interrupted before she had begun.

"Wha...What?" Stuttered her reply. "No!" She answered confused.

"Well, you're going to need a lot more lotion than that. Don't you think?" AJ said cockily, grabbing the bottle from her.

"I...I suppose so." She said, watching AJ as he crushed the bottle in his hands, emptying its remains all over his cock and balls.

"There, that should do it. Rub it in" He told her.

Mrs B reached her hand out,and touched his giant black balls. The touch caused the black mans cock to twitch and move again, much to the excitement of Mrs Bloomfield who's over sensitive nipples were now completely poking through the material of her shirt, causing her shiver as a wave of pleasure passed through her every time she moved and they rubbed against the material. Her heart was racing again, just like it had been yesterday, and as she rubbed more lotion into his scrotum and cupped his big cum filled balls she began to feel her pussy leaking into her shorts.

AJ leaned to the side and lifted his teacher effortlessly, placing her down so that she was now straddling his huge thighs facing towards AJ's face. His huge balls were right up against her own wet crotch, the two liquids quickly working to soak her shorts so they became see-through, giving AJ a perfect view of her pubes, and just the top of her clit as she had neglected to wear underwear.

Mrs Bloomfield reached down and started to rub the lotion into the underside of the big shaft as it lay on AJs stomach. Finally reaching the head, she began to grab it gently before feeling it pulse and it twitched straight out of her grip and smacking down on AJ's stomach.

"Noooo..." Mrs Bloomfield started to say, her true feelings betraying her as she lost grip of the one thing she wanted more than anything else in the world at that moment. She reached back down, and AJ expertly twitched out of her reach again.

"Damn it!" She said angrily this time, and now reaching down to the base of the giant black shaft she grabbed it hard. She noticed that even when it was still a little bit soft and she was grasping it hard she still couldn't squeeze it enough to have her fingers meet. She kept her grip with her left hand, and then brought her right hand down and began stroking the lotion into the rest of the huge cock. She felt it begin to grow hard, and extend in her hands. She loosened her grip with her left hand when it was at full length, and began to pull it back so it pointed straight up,until it touched her stomach just below where her shirt was tied.