The Rise of Cuckleberry Finn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By and by, it became clear to everyone that Angel and I were bound for matrimonial bliss. She couldn't keep her hands off of me even in front of the others and they all said it was cute and other such words women use. It was such a strange thing to see Jim's Black Magic at work that even in the view of new love, the women weren't jealous of Angel. They seemed to have all they ever wanted and hadn't known it till now. He was like opium. They would gossip on their best friends just to leverage more time with Jim. They would dress sexier with hemmed dresses and argue over who got the first go at the bath water so they could be the freshest for Jim. I was jealous of him for sure.

I was relieved that Angel seemed uninspired by Jim, and he didn't seem to notice her either. We both sat and watched night after night of Jim takin' turns on the ladies. Jim was havin' so many fucks that he usually didn't bother to wear clothes unless he went into town, which he did once a week with four or five women by his side for their protection, while men and women watched and burned with angry lust. One day, I caught three women lick their lips as Jim and his women walked by. All three caught themselves, but it was too late.

Back to that night, the sounds of pleasure filled the cabin to the point that it would have been awkward if we all weren't used to it. I think that, despite his coolish nature, Jim got to feelin' good about hisself when the ladies made their noises. Some times he got Mrs. Paxton and Pinkstaff so wound up they sounded like cats breedin' in the woods. For sure, neighbors heard it. There's no way that ain't still hearin' it to this day. Jim always liked to have Emmaline first thing in the mornin', but one day he made her so ravenous that she growled like a bear and the dog got up to check it out.

Again, back to the story. This one night Jim was really knockin' the ladies down. He never quite finished a lady, because they always bounced back for more, but he left every woman there in a heap of glowin' euphoria, one after another. Jim stood in the middle of the room with his huge dick hangin' down and swayin' when he walked. The summer heat and fuckin' made his powerful body gleam with sweat. Mrs. Paxton brought him some water and Emmaline signaled to Mrs. Pinkstaff to do the same.

As it were, my Angel was the only one left, such that it was awkward for all of us. She became the beautiful elephant in the room from then on. When I left that night for home, the ladies were talkin' to Angel about why she should try Jim out, or one of his friends. I left in confidence because I knew they wouldn't be able to convince her.

I won't bother you with all the romance and other girly stuff, but that summer was nice. My Angel and I made love daily and felt like one person with two hearts. We were friends as much as lovers and we each told the other all the secret things we ain't tell nobody. One night I confessed that I loved watchin' Jim defile these women so much that it gave me a little charge if'n I was to see her under Jim, moanin' and squeezin' and such. She didn't care much for the notion.

A short time later, Mrs. Snodgrass gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Angel had never seen a baby up close that wasn't completely white and she became quite taken with her. The baby was cute as a doll but not like one Angel had seen. She had smooth, soft skin like Jim's, but big blue eyes like Sarah Snodgrass. Angel had never seen such a beautiful baby. As it were, my fiancée started rubbin' me till I wanted sex even more often, and she also started beggin' me to cum inside her. The poor girl didn't have a family anymore to throw her a weddin' and no pastor would marry us, so we had our own ceremony and Jim was the reverend. It sounds like a joke, but he took it very seriously.

I unloaded my cum in my new bride everyday for months and she was gettin' frustrated that she weren't with child. One night she confessed to me in one of our more vulnerable times that she had started to like watchin' Jim with women. She said the power of a purely masculine man, a true alpha, was intoxicatin' and arousin'. She also confessed that it made her want a black baby. I was so confused by that. I had no idea she felt that way. You couldn't tell, but then I could see it. Every night after watchin' Jim in the cabin or on the porch, she would accost me for dick. Compared to Jim's it was a bit of a small offerin', but she moaned and stuff, so I felt okay about it. I was thankful that I seemed to have found the only women that didn't want a bigger dick if she were honest, or at least I was asummin' so.

After a few more months when we were in the sprin', and we started talkin' about what we was goin' do. We both decided that it was likely me that was sterile, or that my dick wasn't big enough, with me havin' the Irish Curse and all. So after much thinkin' and arguin' we decided that I would approach Jim about givin' us a baby. He didn't want to because it didn't seem right with me bein' his friend. But alas I told him how much Angel wanted a black baby anyway, and I couldn't give her any baby, let alone a black one.

He agreed to do it as long as I was really okay with it. I told him I was, which was partly a lie. It had been a fantasy to see them together, but now that it might actually happen I was worried. I asked myself, "What if she turns into the other women who had no interest in me?" But I trusted my Angel and surrendered her to him.

The next night was to be the big night. It was her most fertile in her woman cycle. She dressed in her best dress and the ladies were so excited that they let her take a bath first and they helped her trim her pussy, because that's how Jim liked it. She wore her hair down for a change, also for Jim. I didn't like it that she was doin' this for him but not for me.

It was obvious that Jim was treatin' this like a business deal. My bride undressed before him and even though the rest of us saw a glorious golden goddess, Jim didn't get stiff like usual. His dick was limp and smaller, about the size of mine when I actually am stiff. He reminded me of a Nubian warrior statue and she was a Greek statue. We were all lookin' at two great works of art like out of a book. They were squared up to each other, but then she broke first and walked to him, ran her fin'ers down his chest and rippled belly and grabbed his dick.

She began to do what she had seen the others do and she squatted down and held his hips while she swallowed up his soft dick with just her mouth. She was real slow-like, suckin' on it. Something changed in Jim and he moaned a little and pushed her head into his dick, and as it grew, Angel began to gag and choke. Jim let up a second so she could breathe, but pushed her head back down. The whole cabin watched this beautiful site. A powerful man invadin' the face of this sweet girl. Her pretty hair swished back and forth as he used her face for a pussy.

She gagged and he would pause but then return to the face. After a bit, he let up but she kept goin', only now more slowly. Something had changed in her. When she undressed, was doin' this for the baby, when she submitted to face fuckin' she was doin' it for Jim, but now she was slowly startin' to eat his body for herself. She slid her tongue up and down his cock in long, sensual strokes. She sucked on the head and twisted her tongue around it in a circle like she had seen. Soon she was puttin' her whole mouth around one of his huge balls, all without usin' her hands.

Angel began to moan with balls in her mouth, and she started strokin' his cock in long, slow strides with one hand while the other was on his hard belly for balance. I was burnin' with jealousy. This was not like the sex with her I was used to. Who was she? All my fears of bein' replaced were rushin' over me. I couldn't be this to her. Yet I felt my pants tighten as my dick grew and I felt betrayed by my own penis. And I was now embarrassed because the women noticed and laughed through their smiles. Angel could hear their whisperin' to each other and turned to me to see what they were talkin' about and she saw my swollen penis. She didn't smile or frown. It was like she didn't notice or care.

Feelin' forgot about was painful and I almost tried to stop this before it went further, but I couldn't. First of all, I was afraid Jim would say no, or worse, Angel would say no. And, then there was the fact that this was the sexiest, most 'rousin' spectacle man has invented. There she was worshippin' this ebony Adonis and it felt right. It seems to me like in all of nature women instinctive submit and serve the alpha of the group. I'm a big fan of lettin' nature guide the way. And then here also, they were both the top of their groups, the pinnacles of creation, so why shouldn't they be together, I thought?

This went on for about five minutes until Jim was so tense that he was goin' to burst in my wife's mouth. So in a flash he pulled her up and over to a bed and pushed her down. She landed on her belly, so he laid his crushin' body on top of hers and shoved his long, thick cock into her wet pussy all in one stroke. She yelled in pain and he paused. She said, "No. Don't stop!" muffled into the bed. Jim smashed his dick in as far as it would go, pumped a few times and then released a primal grunt we hadn't heard before. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ahhhhh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh, Uh, Uh." Then he burst. Once the seed was in, Jim remained all the way inside, farther than we all thought it could go. He spread her knees one at a time and pushed his dick in just a little farther till her pains were visible and he was so deep he couldn't go any deeper because his ball were in the way.

Jim grunted softly a few more times but did not move. The cabin was silent. He held his weight up for a bit, then after a few minutes of twitchin' and grindin', he got to his knees while pullin' my Angel's hips up at the same time. She was now on her knees with her face down. He was tryin' to use gravity to keep the cum inside and to run down to her womb, I suppose. She tried to get up after a minute or so but he gently pushed her head back down onto the bed again.

The cream started to come out of her pussy and Jim took his large fin'ers and stuffed the cum back inside. When more came out, he stood over her, and with his gigantic cock danglin' over her ass, he stuck it back in her pussy to keep the cum down by the important parts. He didn't move his dick, just held it in place all the way down. Angel loved it and she started to grind and convulse on it and moan. She began wigglin' her pussy around, tryin' to get more of his cock.

The other wives started to chatter now and it was over for the day we thought. He got up and Mrs. Snodgrass, with a toddler on her hip, brought him some water. Emmaline brought some for the young wife.

Emmaline said, "Honey, just stay there for a while. Jim will be ready again before long."

Angel responded with a "Uh, huh" as she was upside down. There was some concern in her voice because Jim's endurance was astoundin' and she hadn't thought about the fact that she would receive all of him that night and the foreseeable future. The women went back to bein' normal and no one seemed to be tendin' to my girl, so I went to her side and kissed her back and shoulders, then moved her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek. I held her hand and asked if she was okay. "Mmmm, Hmmm," she murmured with joy.

I was a little alarmed at that response. She didn't even get much strokin' or time with him and she was already showin' signs of bein' under his Black Magic.

Jim came back to her and slapped her on the ass and she knew that was her cue to get up. She was lightheaded and I helped to stabilize her. Jim asked, "Are you okay?" Angel and I at the same time said, "I think so." That was humiliatin', but now I know that was just the beginnin' of a year full of humiliations.

Mrs. Pinkstaff brought her a towel to clean up with and I was standin' there thinkin' it was over since my wife was obviously in a weak state. But then she and Jim, and then everyone else, looked at me and I knew I was out of place and they weren't through. Right there in front of everyone my wife started strokin' Jim back to stiff while lookin' in his eyes. He said, "Damn, I love those eyes." She smiled and kept her eye contact with him.

Jim bends down and scoops her up from under her arms like a little girl and pulls her to face level and kisses her on the forehead. She instinctively put her legs around him and clutched his neck. He adjusted his hold to her under her ass and held her up. He was only half hard so Mrs. Paxton came up and stroked him for a minute till he was standin' stiff as a board. She also guided the huge cock into the little pussy and he took it from there. He held Angel out from his body a little and slammed into her in full strokes.

She gasped and yelled but ultimately submitted to the pain and said, "Oh my! Oh my! Oh, Oh, Oh, Wow! Oooh, Oh, Oooooh." Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Over and over. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Moanin' and yellin'. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. She bucked and yelled like I had never heard her. I didn't know she was capable of those faces or sounds. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam.

She looked like she was in pain and pleasure in equal parts. He face grimaced and I again almost stopped it because she seemed unable to handle this. Slam. Slam. Slam. Slam. Her face was one of shock and realization, wantin' and satisfaction, and I had never seen someone freeze her arms and back to hold, yet let her legs and head completely loose. Jim walked her to the wall and really smashed her there, diggin' deep into her womb, crashin' against the wall. Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash. It was dazzlin' to watch. Crash, Crash, Crash, Crash. He gruntin', "Huh...huh...huh...huh...huh...huh...huh. I again got hard in my pants, so I walked behind the row of women watchin'.

My dick was pulsin' so full of blood I had to touch it. I went outside partly to escape the horror of watchin' my wife succumb to Black Magic and also rub my dick just for a second. Like all good itches, I thought if I could scratch it once it would be satisfied, but it was not. I stroked on the porch while lookin' through the window. Within seconds Jim was yellin' as he began pumpin' his seed into my wife, "Ahhhhh, Ahhhhhh. Huh. Huh. Huh." Just then I too shot my bullet on the porch. After a minute and watchin' my wife get tossed onto the bed, I heard my name mentioned and everyone turned toward me, but I got away from the window and no one saw me. After my dick shrunk, I went inside.

My wife was lyin' on the bed holdin' her knees up by her ears and pullin' down so that her pussy was higher than her belly, so the cum would run into her. I brought her water and helped her drink it. That was the last time they fucked that night.

Chapter Three: Realizations of Chivalry

As soon as I could, I reclaimed my woman from the bed and we walked home. I tried to stay positive because I didn't want to reveal just how jealous I was; plus, she hadn't done anything wrong. And, the big reason was because I wanted some details and I knew she would shut down if she thought she would get in trouble for her answers. I didn't know that's what I was doin' then, but I can see that now. I remember askin'' her, "So was it as good as it seemed?" I could tell she was hesitatin', probably to save my feelin's, so I said, "I can tell it was good, sweetie. We always tell the truth, right?"

"Okay," she admitted. "It was...amazin', Hucky. I didn't want it to be, but it was. I couldn't control myself. And I lost track of everything. I forgot people were watchin'."

"Bet you forgot about me, too?"

"I did, I'm sorry, baby. My mind went blank."

"Black Magic?"

"Yes," she said, and we both laughed.

As we kept walkin', she went into more and more detail about how good if felt to get stretched, and she tried to explain what it's like to feel full and to have all these spots hit that she didn't know existed. It was arousin' to say the least. She noticed my swollen dick. "Looks like someone else likes it too," she said with a smile. "We need to take care of that." The rest of the walk was nice. We held hands and I could tell she was wantin' to stay off the topic.

When we got home, she pulled me plumb all the way to the bed. I was feelin' strange. On one hand, I was horny as a tom cat in sprin', but I also felt like there's no way I can make her that happy now. She was clearly horny, which was nice and a good sign, but I thought maybe she was fakin' it. How could she want me after havin' Jim? So we did have sex, but it wasn't good. My confidence was gone, plus her pussy was loose and still wet with Jim's cum. It was too much, so I just told my bride we would have to finish some other time.

The next mornin' I was surprised to see Angel gettin' ready to go out so soon. She had made me a small breakfast while I fed the animals, but as soon as I came in, she was ready to run out the door. All the way walkin' to Jim's cabin, she walked faster than usual and talked less. I tried to make conversation but she was too focused on the events of the day. Turns out Jim had told her to come by first thing in the mornin' because that's when the sperm is the strongest.

As you can imagine, Emmaline wasn't none too pleased to lose her spot. Now she would have to peacock for Jim's attention just like the others. I think the plan was for Angel to the take first load of the day until she became pregnant. I'm sure she felt very special.

It wasn't fair the way Jim could make women happy and the way they fawned over him. They were more than slaves, they were willin' slaves. What irony that their husbands had enslaved Jim, but Jim enslaved their wives.

Jim fucked my bride like a rooster fucks a hen, with great ferocity and dominance. He pulled her hair, slapped her ass like a horse he was racin' on, put his hand around her throat and lifted her head back to his face while he fucked her like a dog. He kissed her forehead and that seemed to comfort her in an otherwise nearly violent episode. He grunted and filled her pussy with his cum so much that he couldn't stop it from comin' out. He pushed her head down into the mattress again like the night before, but it didn't stop his huge injection of semen from bubblin' and gurglin' out.

To my surprise, Angel reached back and scooped up some cum drippin' from her pussy and put it in her mouth. That made me fightin' mad because she never wanted to use her mouth on me, because she said she didn't like the taste.

Jim left her there. She was gettin' used to the size now and I wondered if her loose pussy would be permanent. I knew they bounce back after childbirth. Maybe it would be the same there, I thought.

The second time that day, Jim had her bent over the iron stove. She was actually sort of balancin' on her belly. Jim spread her legs, which were danglin', and entered her loose pussy with ease. She didn't even yell this time. She just smiled and moaned. "Mmmmm. Oh. Mmmmm. Mmm, Hmm."

"You like my cock, Mrs. Finn?"

"You know I do. I love it!"

"Would you like some more of it?

"Yes, please."

He pulled her back toward him so that he was holdin' up her hips in the air and she was holdin' her top half up by hangin' onto the stove. Jim pounded away at Angel's used pussy and she just moaned and moaned and said thin's to him she never said to me. "Fuck me like whore. Mmm." She sounded like one of the other wives. She had been completely broken. I watched in horror as I feared I would lose my wife the way the other husbands lost theirs. But, once again, I watched with a stiff penis and everyone saw it. I refused to masturbate that time. I stood there watchin' and took it like a man.