The Rise of Cuckleberry Finn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had sex five times before supper, and as much as we all loved watchin' a real man mess up fresh white snow, we were all ready for a break. I talked my bride into takin' a walk with me and we held hands. It was so strange to me how she could be under the control and allegiance of another man and then switch so quickly back to another. I've always believed that men can separate love from sex, but could women? I could see now that they could.

My sweetheart was every bit herself with me. She smiled -- maybe more now -- and she laughed and we shared memories and inside jokes, and all was right in the world. The only downside was I wasn't the sexual satisfaction she needed. But if she can have me for the heart and Jim for the pussy, maybe it could all work out. Well, the answer came soon enough.

Three Weeks Later

"Angel, you ain't pregnant! I tried. Jim tried. You can't just keep havin' sex with him! You may not get pregnant for a six months. You think those ladies are goin' to tolerate you hoggin' Jim to yourself fo six months? Do you think I'm goin' to watch you under him six times a day for six months?"

"I don't know why not. I'm doin' it for us and the baby. I'm doin' it for our family."

"Pffff. Yeah, and I drink beer for the water. Snap out of it, Angel. The Black Magic is causin' everyone a lot of trouble. Maybe you should take a break. If you even can."

"I can. I just don't see why I need to."

I just stared at her.

"Alright, fine. We'll take a break. But you can explain to our child why he was born in 1890 instead of 1870 and why his mom is full of fire and piss all the time." She didn't laugh but that was funny as hell. I had been married just long enough to know that just because somethings funny, it doesn't mean you get to laugh.

The next month was horrible. Just like you would expect from someone who was addicted to opium, she went through fits and melancholy and became physically ill off and on. It was hard to watch. Durin' that month our sex never recovered. She was unsatisfied by me both with my smaller dick and also my body and havin' less power, stamina, and confidence.

My confidence, by and by, became dismal and spiraled downward. I didn't perform well because I didn't have confidence, but then she was unimpressed by my sex which killed my confidence, which led to even weaker performance. I would have been downright reddish if she faked it for my sake. I always want the truth. But the truth comes with consequences. That's why you have to be careful what questions you ask.

Somewhere in that week my girl and I were havin' a real time talk and I asked her if she thought she could ever be happy without Jim. She said yes, but I didn't believe her and she wouldn't look me in the eyes. I said, "C'mon. The truth."

"I don't think...I can go without sex like that. I wasn't lyin' that I can be happy without Jim, but I don't know if I can be happy without sex like that. My body needs it now. My pussy needs to be filled, I need lots of cum, I need to feel a huge dick in my hands and taste black dick in my mouth. It doesn't need to be him, but it needs to be somebody. I'm sorry!"

It just wasn't fair at all. I started to resent Jim. But then one day my thinkin' shifted when I was enjoyin' my happy wife. As I was fuckin' her sloppy pussy, I thought of several things. One, she was always just havin' sex for my benefit and not hers, so what's changed about that? Two, she's so happy, how could I keep her from that? Three, I promised to lay down my life for my queen, so isn't this the most sacrificial thing I can do for her? To sacrifice my pride for my wife to have a good life? I felt down right chivalrous. I felt like I belonged in a Shakespeare story, the happy kind.

But what if she leaves me? I thought. I can't compete with Jim sexually, not even close, and she may decide she wants that every day. But then I thought, well, why would she need to? She'll have the best of both worlds -- great sex but also a lovin' husband and stable, visible life. If'n we have a black baby that might be hard to deal with, but even then she doesn't want to do that alone, and I wouldn't dream of lettin' her do that alone. She's my girl! So, I came to believe that we were stumblin' onto what a lot of people need.

'Bout that time, Emmaline came a'hollerin' outside that Jim was ready. I guess he had had his water. My poor girl hadn't had enough, I could tell. She was exhausted and weak. I wondered if she could keep up with Jim. But to my surprise she had an explosion of energy when that big black snake crawled its way up her wet pussy. She began to bounce on him like a she was eatin' his cock and tryin' to feed her womb. Times before, she had been fucked, but now she was the one doin' the fuckin' like a greedy little sex monster.

I think everyone could tell. Some of the women had returned to their seamstress vocation there, but now Angel was on display again. She stopped bouncin' and started grindin' down and wigglin' in circles tryin' to consume the whole dick. Then she drove her pussy forward and backwards like she was rowin' a boat. Her face was so beautiful. Her mouth was open in ecstasy and surprised at how good it felt. It was like she was never not surprised by how good it felt. She did close her mouth to moan, but you knew that.

Many times the women looked over at me to see if I was alright with these happenin's. I was for the most part. I still thought she ought to save some of that energy for me, but I did understand I guess. I have more energy to fish than I have for chores, so I got it. I didn't like bein' thought of as a chore, but I would think on it, I says to myself.

A couple of times, Angel would have these moanin' and whinin' fits like she had started with Jim that I had never seen before. But Jim knew why he was there and he reached up and grabbed her by the back of the neck with his huge hands and pulled her to him and then over to the side on her back. He would now take her pussy again for himself and plant the seed real deep in the soil of my wife's womb.

He started poundin' her down real hard like he was mad at her. Pound, Pound, Pound, Pound, and she was reachin' up and holdin' onto his neck and sides like she was lookin' to him for support and protection from the punishment she was receivin'. Women are odd creatures. I will say, though, that women have the amazin' power to take a man and turn him into a beast with just her words or her eyes, then brin' him back down from a beast to a man with her pussy or mouth. It was incredible to watch someone so small in comparison control someone so powerful as Jim.

The other thing I will never understand about women is how they get joy from pain. The harder he fucked these women and their tight holes, likely tearin' them up and ruinin' them, the more they loved it. They craved their own destruction, as it were. I'll never understand. And how is it that the more Jim gave attention to other women, the more they wanted him? If a lesser man tried that, the woman would be gone in minutes. But Ol' Jim does it and they follow him like the Pied Piper.

I tell you something right now, you gotta hand it to the black women for keepin' black men a secret from white women all these centuries. I think white men knew about how addictive black men are and that's why some men hate them so much. And another thing I'll tell you people because I don't have to deal with the repercussions, you see, is that I think God gave black men better sex to make up for all the shit they would endure. And frankly they got the better deal. If my parents were to be slaves in order for me to have a dick like Jim's, I would turn them in myself. I would be the first man to receive three extra inches on my dick as a bounty for turnin' in a slave. I'd have a two foot dick by Christmas.

Anyway, that ain't a thing, so's it don't matter. But to see the pleasure of my wife durin' sex and the glow after, a man ain't able to take that away from her. To see my wife this happy and confident and free, I couldn't take it away if'n I wanted to. When people look queerly at me on a street, I'll just smile because I know what they're missin' and ain't nobody goin' tell 'em neither. As you know now, these women don't like to share their black men.

Then of course, people try to make it a biblical thing that God separated color groups for a reason and we ain't to break that rule. Well, I'll say something here I ain't said anywhere's else, but sure as shit, this husband will go straight to Hell for his bride.

The next months were tough because it was plain as day that she weren't goin' get pregnant, and now we all knew the problem with havin' children was with Angel and not me. So you would think they would stop fuckin', but no sirree. Hell no, they still fucked once a day. It was hard for Jim to dedicate one fuck a day to just her, knowin' it would make the other hens spittin' mad, but I asked him to do it and out of his great love for me, he obliged. But don't fret for him. He's a cheerful giver as the good book says. And it weren't nothin' for me to ask. Once you see the love of your life with gleams in her eyes and big smiles and easy laughs, you just know it's right. And I always do what's right...even when it's wrong.

Since those times we've branched out to other former slaves. We found them to be the most sexually superior. You have to remember that for 200 years the males were bred bigger and stronger with each generation so they could work hard. Now my wife likes for them to work her little body. I spend a lot of my spare time these days meetin' with guys and tryin' to find the right fit for my bride, my Angel, because I'm a good husband, a cuck...I'm Cuckleberry Finn.

Okay, I thought I was done tellin' yuns my story, but damn if I ain't just walk in my house and seen an alpha holdin' my wife upside down so's that she was slurpin' on his fat cock while he ate her pussy like a melon. Juices all in his beard and everything. Alrighty. I'm a'goin'. Bye.