The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other girls looked disappointed, but it was to be expected. Rachel walked over to one side of Levant, looking up at the tall man as she did so. He wavered slightly, and Rachel wondered if he might fall and crush her in her high heels.

"I really can't decide," Levant said to the expectant crowd. "Melanie gets it on looks. She really does. Rachel is a stunner, but she's in second place. Rachel is so very good to be with, so that's a draw. So I'm going to reduce it down to a kiss-off."

Everyone was slightly astonished at this.

"Brad," Levant said to the chinless lawyer, "you've lost, so you're a neutral party. I want both girls to kiss you, and I decide who is the better kisser."

*********

Five minutes later, Charlie ran into room 1442 to find Rachel kneeling in the shower, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"What is the fuck wrong with you?!" Charlie shouted. "All you had to do was kiss him!"

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it," Rachel said, her voice shaking. "I'm not gay. I couldn't do it. If I did, they would have then said who gave the best blow job. Who could get fucked up the ass the best. It wouldn't have stopped, and still the cheerleader would have won."

"How could you do that to me?" Charlie shouted. "I lost fucking everything. Every fucking thing."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry," Rachel repeated, her voice barely above a whisper.

Charlie stood up, her face contorted with anger. "You fucking shit," she said, kicking Rachel with each word.

Rachel curled up and didn't move, a pile of gold sequins on the floor. Charlie slapped Rachel's head, dislodging the wig.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to have to find a new job now. Not just in this industry he's not going to give a good reference. I'm going to have to start from scratch. You understand?" she shouted.

"I'm sorry" Rachel said "I couldn't do it."

"You SHITTTTTT" Charlie shouted, bent over and slapped Rachel. "I have lost EVERY FUCKING THING!"

Just then, there was a phone call, and Charlie answered.

"What the fuck do you want?" Charlie said, then changed her tone down several orders of magnitude. "Hello, Mr. Levant. How can I help? Sure... OK... Really... Really. Fuck... sure, I can do that. We'll be down soon, five minutes, ten tops."

Charlie rushed back to Rachel.

"That's fucking amazing" Charlie said her face now bright.

Rachel laying like a rag doll propped up agains the glass of the shower looked up.

"Melanie" Charlie said clearly but in a triumphal tone "was seen walking into the women's toilets. Not a big problem but Beth thought something weird was up and went to check. As Beth comes in sounds like Melanie has used the tampon vending machine. Bit weird but then seconds later a tampon roll runs into the stall next to Beth. The bitch is a fucking WOMAN!"

As Charlie talks her face became filled with a bigger and bigger smile. As this went on Rachel began to revive.

" Apacrombie's big secret was he was getting a woman to play the part of a woman. He claims Rule 7 we don't believe in the rules to Levant but Levant says rule 8 don't get caught. So You won. I won, we won, but Levant now wants some evidence." Charlie said. Getting her phone out.

Rachel looked over and started to get up "I thought we agreed no photos. I'm not having any evidence of this."

Charlie look fraught "Oh please. Look its just the one. I will delete it straight away." Charlie blocked the way out of the bathroom and pushed Rachel against the wall "Look. If you win you get the laptop, the money, everything you won. Look I'm sorry about what I said I was upset."

"No" Rachel said getting up.

Charlie moved closer to Rachel now standing in the shower stall.

"I'm sorry OK. It was a moment of madness. Look, you want more money. Name your price. You want another five hundred and the laptop, you got it." Charlie's face was up close to Rachels.

"It's not that." Rachel said.

"OH I see" Charlie said reaching down under Rachel's skirt.

"It's not about the money. It's not about the price tag. It's not about the ca-ching, ca-ching. Money can't buy your happiness. We just want to make the world dance. We can do that," Charlie said.

As Charlie spoke she pulled Rachel's gaff down she started to hold Denver's parts in "We don't need your money. Your money. We are paying in love tonight."

Charlie began to kiss Denver on his scarlet lips. While she did she began to hold his member in her fist. "Show me how you kiss a woman," Charlie said.

Denver kissed Charlie back. While they did, Charlie used her body to push Denver against the bathroom wall. She held Denver's hands above his head. With her other hand, she reached down. This was all new for Denver; he really wasn't sure what to do.

He really wanted Charlie.

"Just let me drive," Charlie said. She sped up her movements. Soon Denver was stiff.

"Fuck" Denver said.

Charlie shovelled her hand over Denver's hard dick. She used some pre-cum as lubricant then a squirt from some expensive liquid soap. She kissed Denver's red lips and Denver could feel her breath on his electric skin. He found himself closing his eyes, his senses overwhelmed. There was a cocktail of smells, her perfume, his perfume, the soap the smell of strong bitter coffee on her breath the stench of sweat and the nightclub on his dress. His back arched partly by the position he was held in by the high heels. He moaned.

"That's right" Charlie said.

Denver's mind wasn't straight. Between the drugs, the tension and the alcohol his brain was as wired and miss fitting as the dress.

"Oh fuck" Denver said.

Just then Denver came. His seed spurted across the room. It arced over and landed on the dressing mirror in a splat. Charlie let out a slight scream of shock and kissed Denver again.

Denver's cum leaked down and a second spurt made it out of the shower unit.

"Shit," Denver said.

"I'm sorry," Charlie said "just forget about the price tag. Slow down and enjoy the now."

Denver steadied himself against the bathroom wall.

"Shit," said Denver getting his breath back, his knees held together by the gaff.

Charlie walked over to the mirror. She lent over the mirror so Denver got a good view of her ass. Slowly she licked the splat with her tongue then turned back and smiled.

"Not bad. There will be more later during the victory after party, just the two of us"She picked up her phone and shook it."What about it?"

"Yeah OK." Denver said.

Charlie expertly got her phone working "OK lets pull those up, fix your face and we will go down to pick up your prize. That was just the starter, after the prize that we can well move on to the main course.

*****

Join Rachel again in chapter 08. What happens next will shock you. If this chapter's length is OK. let me know in the comments.

12