The Rise of Rachel Price T-Girl Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel paused, taking a sip of her drink. "If I told you something, and if this goes to trial, would I have to testify? Information is only as good as the people who back it up."

Denver had learned that when he had gotten caught for shoplifting, plus gang in his school.

Hunter frowned, his eyes narrowed in thought.

"Probably." He took a deep breath and leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a hushed whisper.

"Then that's a no then. Don't get me wrong, I wish you well, but everyone has secrets. Some secrets are more confidential than others," Rachel said, fidgeting with her napkin

"I can't believe you have secrets," Hunter said, leaning back in his chair and taking a sip of his wine.

Rachel looked at Hunter, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Mr. Hunter, it's a well-known fact that women are 85% secrets and ten percent water. I read it in a magazine."

"What about the other five percent?" Hunter asked, a playful smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"That's a secret," Rachel said with a chuckle, grabbing a breadstick from the basket on the table.

Hunter smiled, his eyes scanning the restaurant. At that moment, the waiter returned with her drink and some olives, which Rachel eagerly dove into.

"What kind of stuff are you looking for?" Rachel asked between bites. "I'm not saying I can get it, I'm just interested in what you think he's up to."

"Have you heard of Project Zeitgeist?" Hunter asked, his voice lowering to a conspiratorial whisper.

Rachel shrugged, her brow furrowing in thought. The restaurant around them had grown quieter, and the flickering candles cast dancing shadows on the walls.

"We see money being put into it, but we're not sure what it's about. It's getting a lot of dark money behind it. It could be completely legitimate, but it feels slightly odd," Hunter said.

The waiter returned with a strange eggplant-based dish for Rachel and a steak for Hunter. She wondered about asking him to swap but decided against it.

"So, your fascination with me is purely business. I'm just a stepping stone to solving the big case," Rachel said.

Hunter began using his steak knife. "Well, you would have to drop out of detective school to believe that."

Rachel looked up from her fork. "Did you drop out of detective school?"

Hunter seemed slightly confused. "No..."

The conversation continued amicably during dinner. Rachel was finishing the eggplant dish and reaching forwards for her glass of wine when she felt one of Denver's balls move down. The tape came away. It hurt.

"I have to leave," Rachel said suddenly, standing up and trying not to let anything else pop out.

"Please help us," Hunter pleaded.

Rachel grabbed a napkin and the pen that was lying next to the newspaper, turned to the crossword puzzle, and wrote down the name of the Russian investor Petrov Vadansk.

"He wanted in, but someone, who I won't name, blew him off. He might be angry enough to be willing to talk. This was about a month ago. He was in the oil business, not the palm variety, and had a gold tooth. I'm telling you this because I think Levant is clean. Yeah, he's about as lovable as a plague rat, but when being obnoxious becomes a crime, a lot of people will be going down."

Hunter looked up. "Then why are you doing this?"

"Call me cute again and then guess," Rachel replied with a smile.

Hunter got up, picking up Rachel's napkin. "I didn't say you were cute. I said you were stunningly beautiful, but I can say cute if it helps. I'll throw in smart and luscious for good measure," he said.

"Nice. Anyway, what other ways have I got of keeping you around?" Rachel said with a wicked smile.

"You could give me your address," Hunter said as Rachel moved away.

She stopped, turned around, and smiled. "Then you'd discover I'm a nun absconding from my cloister, and I'd have to kill you."

Hunter looked on as Rachel moved slowly away. "You know, that's the first explanation that makes any sense of you?"

Rachel stopped in her tracks, turned around, and for no reason kissed Hunter on the lips. She felt it was the normal thing a woman would do. "Thanks for dinner." Then Rachel pointed to her stiletto shoes. "These heels are clean, and I'm showing them to you."

Escaping Hunter was more difficult than she thought. Going downstairs in stiletto heels was trickier than she expected. Soon she was walking across the road back to the Thornbury Hotel.

The doorman spotted Rachel as she walked through the doors, and Charlie was walking over from the concierge desk to meet her. "Rachel, are you okay?" Charlie asked, with consternation written all over her face. "Your phone was off."

Rachel moved slowly forward. "Yeah, something came up. I need to get to the room," she said.

"Let's have a drink," Charlie suggested. "I need one."

"Me too," Rachel agreed. During their next round of martinis, Rachel began to fill Charlie in. "I thought I could go over and chat with him at the site. Then I realized I wasn't going to walk around a building at night dressed like this. I mean, dressed like this on a site. What if I fell over? I got about a block and thought better of it. So I got out and walked back. I thought it would cool me down. Then I turned my phone off because... well, I didn't know how I felt. I didn't want to talk to him, and I didn't want to not talk to him. Then the gaff went, and I've been limping home slowly ever since."

"Why were you so keen to see him?" Charlie asked as she started her second drink.

"Well," Rachel began, "normally if it goes well, we... you know... spend time together. With him gone, I wasn't sure that would happen."

Charlie smiled and leaned in closer to Rachel. Despite still getting used to Charlie's short haircut, Rachel didn't hesitate as Charlie moved in close and kissed her. "Hey," Charlie began speaking softly, "I enjoy our time together. It's our time."

Charlie's kinky games

They sat on high stools at the bar. Rachel forgot about her earlier problem and listened to Charlie's stories over a few strong cocktails. Charlie talked about some of the funny and peculiar things people did in hotels.

"So, then we had to get the body down to the basement, and, get this it turns out it's still attached to the blow-up doll," Charlie said ended her last story.

They laughed, and Charlie put her hand on Rachel's bare knee. Charlie was slightly tipsy as she hadn't eaten anything that evening. "Let's go upstairs," she whispered in Rachel's ear.

They both walked to the elevator, but not in a straight line. They took the service elevator up to the manager's apartment. Then Charlie came over and began kissing Rachel. Charlie kissed Rachel again, and Rachel returned the kiss, running her fingers through Charlie's short, boyish hair.

"You ever done any role play?" Charlie said between kisses.

"No" Rachel said kissing back.

Charlie started French kissing Rachel "It's so fun. Its a thing adults do to make the sex that bit more sexy. I know exactly what I want to try."

Charlie stopped the elevator and sent it to the thirtieth floor. The elevator door opened out and giggling Charlie led Rachel by the handout.

Rachel looked around her parts had dropped but you could see the outline of an erection

in her dress. No one was around and if they had the kissing couple would cause other thoughts to spark off.

Charlie stopped outside one room, pulled Rachel close, and kept kissing her while talking, "This guy didn't pay his bill, and we threw him out. We're going to hang on to his stuff and sell it if he can't come back tomorrow with some real money. He lived here for a month and ran up quite a bill. Anyway, I've been dying to do this ever since I saw the room. We're going to play a game called the businessman and the call girl. You have to play along with everything, okay? You have to improvise in character. Now, give me like five minutes to get ready, then knock on the door and say Charlie sent you."

Charlie added an infectious giggle to this and a sinful wink.

Charlie used her manager's pass to get into the room. Rachel, slightly drunk, waited and looked around, hoping no one would notice her. Then a wealthy couple appeared at the elevator and started to walk down the long corridor. Rachel knocked.

"Yes," came Charlie's voice, but deeper.

"Charlie sent me," Rachel said, pushing the door open with a click.

"It's open," Charlie said.

The room was partially lit, not as big as the suite, but still well-appointed and modern. The room looked lived-in, with an open case near the door, a computer on the desk, and papers. Sitting on a chair near the table was Charlie, hiding in the half-light of the city lights outside. The door to the veranda was partly open, letting in the warmth and noise of the city far below.

Charlie had changed into the man's business suit. She had a shirt, suit, and tie. She had wiped her makeup off and put on a pair of dark sunglasses. She had also brushed her hair down to look more like a crew cut.

Most significantly, she had lit a cigar which she held high in two fingers with the smoke curling away. She sat legs open and in full sight of a TV set which was playing a porn channel, on it two women making love.

"Charlie says you will do anything I ask you, is that right?" Charlie said in a low voice.

Rachel walked in, she put one foot before another sensually swaying her hips. This felt very wicked for her and she felt quite turned on.

"Yeah sure Mr. What do you want?" Rachel said.

"Call me Sir. Come and look at this for a second," Charlie said nodding to the porn for a while. "Hot isn't it?" Then after a second, Charlie pulled Rachel closer. In TV, one girl was licking the other's pussy intensively.

"Kneel down here," Charlie said pointing with the cigar. "I want the girlfriend experience and I can pay for it, got me? But I want a very bad girlfriend, right? Come here get closer."

"Yes Sir" Rachel said sat on the floor.

Charlie reached over to a small stack of tiny gas cylinders which looked to have escaped from a GI Joe diver's set. Charlie stretched like a cat and pushed a nozzle up her nose and squirting inhaled. With a 'boo-ya' she reached down and pushed the nozzle up Rachel's nose.

"This is so good you bad bad girl," Charlie said squirting up Rachel's nose. Rachel inhaled. She added then started to giggle uncontrollably. The drinks and the popper started to make Rachel get a huge buzz. Rachel's heart began to race and she felt like her skin carried a delicious electric charge.

"Get on your hands and knees," Charlie said with a lopsided smile that was impossible to resist.

"If you want Sir." Rachel felt a real rush and just found herself getting down like a pet dog.

Rachel knelt between Charlie's legs, her face near Charlie's chest looking at her blue tie.

"I got something special for you." Charlie said picking up what looked like a flashlight. Charlie lent forward and began to pull Rachel's skirt up until it was around Rachel's hips. She reached down and grabbed Denver's dick and pumped it a couple of times to make sure it was quite stiff. In her hands, Denver's dick was an obedient puppy ready to be molded like excited clay.

"Hold still" Charlie said in her fake low New York accent. She reached forward and pushed Denver's dick into the black cylinder. Then propped the cylinder on a cushion.

"What is it Sir?" Rachel asked.

"You'll find out you naughty girl," Charlie said. She ripped her shirt open to reveal her breasts. "After you get started on these."

Rachel began licking at Charlie's nipples they were taut already and Rachel knew how much Charlie liked this. As she did, the soft tube around Denver's dick began to buzz around his helmet.

"Your such a beautiful girl," Charlie said the smell of the cigar smoke surrounding her like a halo. She lifted her head up revealing in the attention. "Such a fabulous dress. So classy. So pretty, Shit you're so hot. Tell me your a bad girl."

"I'm a very bad girl" Rachel said looking up from Charlie's nipple. "The worst your going to get Sir."

Charlie reached a small remote and the sensation around Denver's dick got more intense.

"Oh yeah. Get your cherry red lips around this." Charlie undid the trousers and belt exposing her naked flesh under the suit. She pushed Rachel's head down between her legs into a valley of sweat and salt. Giggling, Rachel began kissing her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck yeah" Charlie said.

The sensation around Denver's dick switched up a gear. It was a mechanical buzz. The inside was textured to add to the sensation. The pair explored each other in one sensual knot of flesh.

"Do it bitch. Do it you bad bad girl." Charlie said.

The machine was doing all the work of thrusting at first slowly then faster and faster than at an insane speed. While it worked, Rachel continued to lick Charlie out. She started to suck lovelingly on Charlie's clit.

"Oh yeah go for it," Charlie said.

Rachel looked up and in reflection could see the porn channel Charlie was watching.

"Suck my dick, Rachel," Charlie said. She was very wet. She grabbed one of Rachel's hands and ran it over her hot nipple. Meanwhile, the Fleshlight stepped up a notch. The panting and groaning got louder on the TV. Charlie joined in her breaths getting closer and closer. Denver felt himself getting close to the edge. Not able to stop, Denver found herself dumping into the fleshlight. He came harder than he had ever come before. Charlie must have felt this as she let out a huge 'fuck yeah' and show of excitement. She came and twitched for a moment as she did so.

"Oh shit that was fantastic Rachel," Charlie said her words coming out in a lyrical sing-song way.

"Hope you liked the service Sir. " Rachel said gasping for breath and sat back her huge chest heaving for air. Rachel sat back giggling between Charlie's pinstripe legs. She had a second surge into the machine. Rachel's head swam in a cotton candy of euphoria. Her feelings glowed like a neon sign.

"You wonderful girl you so have got this," Char said putting the remote and the control down.

Rachel started giggling. Charlie pulled Rachel over to the bed and unzipped the dress. They got in and Charlie raced for the TV remote.

"Can I trust you?" Charlie said to the dazed Rachel.

"Sure," Rachel said.

"Even Logan doesn't know. I kind of secretly like watching gay porn. Kind of weird. Do you mind?" Charlie said. Grabbing Denver's member in her hand. It was slick with cum, "You don't have to look if you don't want to. Just gets me in the mood you know?"

Rachel giggled.

"Sure, whatever" Rachel said as the channel switched straight into the scene of one handsome man with his face planted around the dick of another. Rachel would have looked away except the recipient looked a little like Hunter for some reason.

12